It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I guess this is what I was subtly trying to put across to the readers of this post ( some common sense ) and yet again the replies I got are consistent with a hoaxer as I never brought derision into the situation but it snuck in via the OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

DK you are avoiding the question, you know what this poster is talking about, don't act coy. In fact your answer was full of word salad, gobbledegook. (look up NLP)

People all over the world take photographic evidence and video evidence of UFOs. Hundreds have even taken pictures of objects that they didn't see with the naked eye yet appears in the photograph later on after processing.

You state that what these people witness are hallucinations? and not detectable on Radar, IR, camera etc....

Yet explain the photographic/video evidence then?

You even admit in another post things are heating up such as the UFO sightings in Turkey, UK IE:

"Turkey UFO all over sky news, UK seeing more and more - hell even a police Helicopter crew saw and nearly got wiped out because they saw some thing that didn't show on any of the cameras; not IR, not UV, not normal, nothing." -DK

You then go on to say:

"'ll wager money because it is in the mind of the witness and not actually 'there' as a solid real object. A short test to see if they were able to distinguish real from not if you like. "

Yet how come photographic evidence is available? if it is ALL IN THE MIND of the witness and not detectable how is it they can show evidence of what they see?

Mazzroth - Previous Poster rightly points out to you:

"Well you are insisting that people are seeing objects that camera's can't capture and inferring that its some kind of Gov. technology deceiving the minds of people into hallucinating. I merely point out that another group are making opposite claims over UFO's being captured in photo's that wern't present at the time of taking".

You go on to say:

"The UK Police could not capture on camera what the pilot, front observer and rear observer saw with their naked eyes. People on the ground also saw with their eyes this object.

How is that possible? how can some thing evade visible, IR and thermal switch cameras that was 'flashing lights' and yet was not visible on any camera.? its not unless they were seeing some thing that was not 'real'."

Mazzroth again RIGHTLY & LOGICALLY points out

Its possible the eye witness's saw some light that had been bent due to refraction and/or were witnessing something not in the actual location ( coordinates ) they were observing it in.

And again you try to throw him off

"Nothing to see here folks, nothing at all. Move along now'. yeah what ever; an experience Police crew chased refracted lights? Christ almighty you people get desperate in your stupid excuses. "

Looks to me like your true colours are showing .

You can't have it both ways dude....

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Dark Knight is just a older version of Blossom Goodchild - except he's doing this to see how many followers he can cultivate, and shes doing it for the money.

This is so obviously a hoax people. Come on - its been years, only vague generalist predictions have been offered, and somehow while our doomsday prophet has fled for the hills he returns every so often to bump his own threads and talk about how close we are to doom.

Its probably a college kid whose gotten quite a bit of a laugh off this for the last several years.

It's my theory that Dan Tanna is either the brother D4rk Kn1ght refers to every now and then, or his sock puppet. Here are some clues:

They both spell 'original' incorrectly
They both claim to have lived in Oxford and Scotland
They have both posted dodgy pictures of UFOs which they claim were taken by their wives
They both claim their wives work in the health care profession
Both spend a lot of time in RATS
Both say they were 'persuaded' by other members to start certain threads
D4rk Kn1ght submittted a short story about a man being attacked whilst dreaming and his wife was involved
Dan Tanna made the infamous Violent Encounter with an Alien Being thread in which he claimed to have been attacked by a creature whilst he was sleeping with his wife and child

There are several other similarities but those are the major ones.

If anyone has missed it, D4rk Kn1ght created a highly hilarious thread in which he claimed to have spoken with a talking flame in his brother's yard. There's a ropey picture too. What a pity he didn't think to record the speech.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Dan Tanna's last offering was a picture of some woodland and everyone was invited to look for 'something' in it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Just looking at the pictures these 'two' offer up for ATS consumption ought to be enough to convince anybody that 'they're' having a laugh.

I should add that I, and another member, reported our suspicions but DK and DT were found to be posting from different locations. But any of us can do that.

eidted to provide links

[edit on 26-10-2008 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Also bear in mind this....

If you are sending a message to people all over the globe in order to save them, wouldn't you just lay it all out on the table? give everybody the facts they need to know?

Instead DK states in his first posts he cannot tell us what is coming but he can tell us the dates. He then slowly leaks information on what is going to occur. Not to mention talking to a flame? I can't believe people actually FELL for that!!!!!!!!

DK enjoys keeping people on their toes, he is nothing short of a fraud and a liar, yet people continue to hang on his every word and believe EVERYTHING they read.

We have to be so careful with information these days, don't believe everything you read on ATS or the internet, it's dangerous!

Use your logic and piece together the posters behaviour, posts & above everything you need to find out if what is being said is legit or has any merit to it.

I am fed up with the "Disney Card Carrying Conspiracy Theorists." They take EVERYTHING they see and hear as fact, or if it matches up to the criteria of being a conspiracy they jump on it with their eyes shut, no wonder they can't see where they are going , they are blinded by constant lies and fabrications.

DK is a pathological liar, he isn't as some believe "A guy just having a laugh" he either

A: really believes his own crap or as I believe

B: Enjoys manipulating others for a grandiose sense of worth and to achieve guru status. He is feeding his own ego.

Please when reading conspiracies pick at them, tear them apart, if they still stand at the end your onto something. If all the pieces fit.... you know where I am going with this.

Yes hard times are coming, yes PREPARE! store food, Buy survival items, etc, it's good sense to do that, but don't run at the first sound of an alarm, be sensible, make the preparations you need to make and keep a sound mind and your wits about you, you will then know when the time to pack up and go will be.

Reminds me in the bible of a passage.

"And He said to the disciples, The time is coming when you will long to see even one of the days of the Son of man, and you will not see it. And they will say to you, Look, He is there! or See, He is here; but not do go out or follow them."

DK is obviously a fraud, as for project blue beam sure I can see it existing, technology is so much more advanced than the public is aware of and the rulers of this world will stop at nothing to advance their tyranny and oppression of the people.

When you find yourself excited, exhilarated and panicked at another persons posts, do a search on their handle, (Like the previous poster has done) find their other posts, look for inconsistencies in their stories & contradictions.

That's my 2 cents.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by BlackMumba]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by BlackMumba]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

You state that what these people witness are hallucinations? and not detectable on Radar, IR, camera etc....

and now you mention it - DK himself posted his ` picture evidence ` of his claim - the " lights in the sky pic "

making it up as he goes along ?????

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Classical symptoms of a liar is to actually forget then deny previous lies once their cover has been blown. Here I think people have been duped by a very clever poster who cast's a line with a small bait...once a nibble is to be had all the classical traits of hoaxing are deployed were gullible "want to believe" clowns bite and all common sense leaves the topic.

DK its ok mate your not fooling the people who you are targetting to decieve but the fools who would want to believe anything extra-ordinary to make their meaningless lives appear to have some poignant purpose.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Exactly! he posted a picture he claimed his wife (a nurse) took. (Which I saved just in case DK gets cold feet and decides to remove it claiming it never existed)

Unless DK is a prophet of God (or whatever) what are the chances that he would

A: see the *fake* moon set , then see the *real* moon set right after

B: hear a voice in a flame (You could see the paper burning under the flame BTW) He's not Moses.

C: Reveal he has finally obtained the sign of 6 or 8 orbs circulating in an anti clockwise direction which leads him to believe he has to leave civilisation.

To also point out, DK firstly says the sign to leave will be 6 orbs , then in a later post he states it's 8 (Which is it DK?)

Not to mention his statements that the *holographic UFOs* are not detectable by IR, Camera , Radar etc then posts pictures which contradict this.

His story changes with each post. There are so many inconsistencies.

DK you need a straight jacket, a padded room and an anti psychotic.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba

Not to mention his statements that the *holographic UFOs* are not detectable by IR, Camera , Radar etc then posts pictures which contradict this.

I brought that up in another thread of his. I said, if it just makes us hallucinate, then any video tape evidence would clearly show us that nothing actually happened. He then tells me that I'm being ridiculous, and I need to actually research what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Dark Knight is just a older version of Blossom Goodchild - except he's doing this to see how many followers he can cultivate, and shes doing it for the money.

This is so obviously a hoax people. Come on - its been years, only vague generalist predictions have been offered, and somehow while our doomsday prophet has fled for the hills he returns every so often to bump his own threads and talk about how close we are to doom.

Its probably a college kid whose gotten quite a bit of a laugh off this for the last several years.

It's my theory that Dan Tanna is either the brother D4rk Kn1ght refers to every now and then, or his sock puppet. Here are some clues:

They both spell 'original' incorrectly
They both claim to have lived in Oxford and Scotland
They have both posted dodgy pictures of UFOs which they claim were taken by their wives
They both claim their wives work in the health care profession
Both spend a lot of time in RATS
Both say they were 'persuaded' by other members to start certain threads
D4rk Kn1ght submittted a short story about a man being attacked whilst dreaming and his wife was involved
Dan Tanna made the infamous Violent Encounter with an Alien Being thread in which he claimed to have been attacked by a creature whilst he was sleeping with his wife and child

There are several other similarities but those are the major ones.

If anyone has missed it, D4rk Kn1ght created a highly hilarious thread in which he claimed to have spoken with a talking flame in his brother's yard. There's a ropey picture too. What a pity he didn't think to record the speech.

And Dan Tanna's last offering was a picture of some woodland and everyone was invited to look for 'something' in it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Just looking at the pictures these 'two' offer up for ATS consumption ought to be enough to convince anybody that 'they're' having a laugh.

I should add that I, and another member, reported our suspicions but DK and DT were found to be posting from different locations. But any of us can do that.

eidted to provide links

You, my friend, are amazing.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Thank you - but I can't take all the credit.

I've had a lot of help and support from someone who has found these threads as worrying and insulting as I have.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by BlackMumba

I brought that up in another thread of his. I said, if it just makes us hallucinate, then any video tape evidence would clearly show us that nothing actually happened. He then tells me that I'm being ridiculous, and I need to actually research what I'm talking about.

Aye he seems to ridicule anyone who points out his lies.

Good job you did though!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's interesting that he has gone all quiet now in his own thread, I forward the possibility that he is about to come clean to turn the heat away from himself. He will spill the beans and say how stupid all the clowns that believed his tripe are/were and that it is "not" he that is looking stupid with all his lies but the fools who fell for it.

Another classic hoaxer exit strategy when the game is up to save face.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
It's interesting that he has gone all quiet now in his own thread, I forward the possibility that he is about to come clean to turn the heat away from himself. He will spill the beans and say how stupid all the clowns that believed his tripe are/were and that it is "not" he that is looking stupid with all his lies but the fools who fell for it.

Another classic hoaxer exit strategy when the game is up to save face.
No, I think he'll never come clean. He'll stay away for awhile, and let everybody forget all about his contradictions, lies, and inconsistencies. Then, he'll come back and act like he was away with his "tribe" trying to build his primitive dwellings for when Dark Knight rolls around.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, he is on right now. Maybe he will answer a few of the inconsistancies and points you [folks] have mentioned..

.. I, for one, am interested in the photographic evidence that shouldn't be possible.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
He didn't show up..

Why not, DK?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
He didn't show up..

Why not, DK?

While I have noted some aspects of DK's testimony that moves the needle on the ol' Bravo Sierra detector, I cannot help but take note of the fact that technology seems to be catching up with the tale. That alone keeps me comin' back. Heck, it's covered some time already, and 2011 is still a ways to go. Surely, even if it were all true, not everything would come off exactly as was imparted to DK to begin with. Any plan needs a little wiggle room built into it.

Hell, half the stuff on this site is dubious, but we're still here, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Keep on posting Dark.... Some people only see what they want to see. Given the right information any one can make an informed jugement, right or wrong. You have based your judgement on the person who brought you into this world, good for you. From what I have gathered from the posters who disagree with your input, I know for a fact no one is going to totally agree as we are just that way. I find your post most interesting. As do allot of people on this board. You are trying to put the pieces together in a manner that may or may not be correct. In your mind you see that it is what it is because of that you have learned. Could there also be a theroy that you may have missed. This is a good place to get many inputs into what you precieve to be the truth. You have to excuse my spelling as I am disabled. But just by looking into what the future holds for all of us is quite unreal to most. Therefore many questions of your stating that this is a fact that was told me, falls on a deaf ear. So some will understand, while others will try to and others who will deny. Even if you say is true, there are those who will say no its not. We all should in our own way be prepaired for all outcomes, considering what we are told in our lifetimes. Heck even our government here in the USA has a web site to show you what you need to survive the bird flue pandemic. Just my thoughts on the matter, but please continue to post.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I was just thinking all this just as I was opening the thread, I was also thinking they both have the same attitude sometimes. And they both know about survival, coincidence? maybe..

They both say Dude, which is unusual for people from the UK.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Reading the threads I noticed lots of similarities in the demeanour and attitude to members who raised questions.

They've both provided sketches too, which is unusual in these forums. It's interesting to compare Dan Tanna's sketch on page 33 of his 'Violent Encounter with an alien being' thread with D4rk Kn1ght's sketch on page 8 of this thread.

Another similarity is that they have both provided google earth co-ordinates to show where they were located in Oxford or Scotland.

DK is not posting on this thread or his '28-10-2011' thread now he is under fire, but he is posting in other threads. This is the same as Dan Tanna's behaviour after he left his 'Violent Encounter' thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by berenike

I was just thinking all this just as I was opening the thread, I was also thinking they both have the same attitude sometimes. And they both know about survival, coincidence? maybe..

They both say Dude, which is unusual for people from the UK.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

I am British and from the UK and I use the word "dude" quite a lot,( & I am female :/) but I have been around the net for 10+ years

But in this instance I think the "dude" plus other points raised show a heck of a lot of similarities between Dan Tanna & DK

I would also like to see those who are rooting for DK on this board to just look at the posts again, look at the evidence & try not to allow your feelings of excitable belief in DK to cloud your mind, just because one wants to believe does not mean what is in front of them is truth.

If you discount the evidence by refusing to even look at it.........what does that say?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join