It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And if DK knows something, anything, give it to us. Something to start with, somewhere to start. If we investigate and find it to be true, then we stop it.

Why give in to predictions. Our future is not written ahead of time, we write our future on a minute to minute basis. Regular groups of people could easily wipe out this "technology" with small guerilla-like groups of people.

DK, if this is true, wouldn't you rather be a savior of mankind, the man who led us to save each other instead of running and watching us suffer?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I have followed your postings for some time now and genuinely have an open mind on things.

I see an increase in these 'sightings' etc and think 'hmm, maybe the man is onto something'.

But, and unfortunately there always seems to be a but.....as Entrainment has asked..What is the point?

These people already have enormous wealth and power.
If they have the wearwithal to even concieve this plan, let alone implement it on a worldwide scale, then they already have the power and wealth to do anything they wish!
What does the death of "billions" achieve?
What is the desired end result and why?

These people could quite easily manipulate world events, indeed some people may argue that they already are, to provoke a cataclysmic WWIII without resorting to 'lights in the sky' and 'microwave' messages.
I mean, Big Brother is already imminent here in the UK without all this.
There are already well on the path of achieving their 'goals' without all of this.
So just what is the point of it all?

As for returning to some sort of idyllic, back to nature, communal, living off the land lifestyle....of course it's got it's attractions.
I have often thought it would be absolutely heavenly to live like that; at one with nature. In harmony with one's environment and one's fellow human beings.
But if it is so idyllic why did mankind, en masse, abandon that lifestyle and opt for the urban lifestyle we now have, almost universally?

Still, I digress, maybe that is for another thead and another time.

You have also intimated that there is a timetable for these events which is governed by the need to complete by a certain date.
Why?
Is there some mystical, religious, spiritual significance here?
You speak of deification; is this the ultimate wish, the culmination of centuries of events which will result in the religious adulation and idolisation of these 'families'.

I fail to see what these people can achieve by using this course of action that they can't by continuing to manipulate and control as they do now.

Confused? You will be.

[edit on 23/10/08 by Freeborn]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Dark Knight You know what you are saying, people have been saying it for years. They have been saying things like this are around the corner and nothing happens.

Reducing the poplulation is the worst thing for people in power or buisness people! With the population growing these people have an excuse to have better control over the world!

Just say your out with 2 kids fishing you aint going to need much control, but if you where out with 6 kids you would have an excuse for more control!

Do you think a buisness man would rather have 100 people on his land or 300? I know what i would want!

There are alot of people out there who make money from telling people this sorta stuff, they sell books, go on lecture tours and make money. They sell it to people as if it where relly going to happen. And take a guess what websites these people visit who fall for these stories?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The unfortunate thing is that, you won't know until it has happened.
I'm a skeptic like nobodies business, but the concept is interesting.
And would make a good movie too ;]
Using "aliens" as a disguise for De-population is interesting, but a little far out.
All you need to do is inject someone with a nasty virus in africa and india and you'll have millions dead quickly.

The mind control stuff is a little creepy, I guess I have to take out the aluminum foil.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nope, you want mesh shielding. Tin foil will just cook you. Sorry, but I lost the link for the company who a couple of years back did real good EM protection gear.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Can somebody summarize D4rk Kn1ghts prophecy for me? I know it has something to do with Oct 28th...and my birthday is Oct 28th. I'm interested, but the thread is like 500 pages long and I don't have adequate time for that.

The october surprise.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Can somebody summarize D4rk Kn1ghts prophecy for me? I know it has something to do with Oct 28th...and my birthday is Oct 28th. I'm interested, but the thread is like 500 pages long and I don't have adequate time for that.

The october surprise.
He is basically saying that the government has a huge mind-control/hallucination electromagnetic machine that is going to trick every person in the world in thinking that a mass alien invasion has occurred, and they will also slaughter billions of people and blame it on these aliens, to make all the people in the world afraid, so they'll turn to the government to start the NWO.

D4rk Kn1ght doesn't answer anybodys questions, he just turns you to links on government experiments, as if they're all tied together. Instead of actual answers, he just makes even more vague questions, and ends with "you'll see when it happens....the choice is yours".

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I answer plenty of questions as best i can. The ones i don't answer I say so, and it is left to you to decide what you do with the warning and information given.

And another think - If linking to known mind control experiments from the early 1960s and 1970s doesn't show that they can and will do this to people doesn't make you go 'wow i wonder whats classified then', nothing will. They are hard at work on it for decades, and you think its so it can just sit in a drawer and look pretty? no, like all weapons, its for use.

Gulf war 1. They wanted to make people hear Allah in the sky. Thats Gulf war 1 and proven fact. If they can make people hear allah in 1991... 17 years later its going to be a piece of cake; except of course it was able to be done much sooner.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Heya DK,

What's up?

Is everything still on course for March?

Do you think your predicted 'ramp-up' to 2009 has played out like you thought it would in Late 2006/Early 2007 when we first talked about it?

Have you discussed this with more friends and family?

Wishing you the best,

Hank

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hank, look at the news, look all around you. 2009 is going to be much bigger, and alot more active than these last two years combined. Look at it - Bush it looks like is even getting damn test runs over Crawford. Lights, sounds, craft that do impossible things, the whole nine yards. Turkey UFO all over sky news, UK seeing more and more - hell even a police Helicopter crew saw and nearly got wiped out because they saw some thing that didn't show on any of the cameras; not IR, not UV, not normal, nothing.

Why? how? well, folks i hate to say but I told you it would start to get more and more active and mainstream.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You know I respect you for sticking to your guns on this for the last few years.. but I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing a dramatic upswing in anything relating to the Dark Knight Scenario. Sure, there is NEW stuff happening, but there is ALWAYS new stuff happening, that is the nature of the beast.

I hope you're friend's father was wrong about all of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'll try to find an answer as to how a helicopter crew can see something, people on the ground can see some thing, but not a single helicopter mounted sensor saw a thing. I'll wager money because it is in the mind of the witness and not actually 'there' as a solid real object. A short test to see if they were able to distinguish real from not if you like.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So DK how does this fit in with the crowd who take photo's of scenery and when they see the pictures on their computer they see objects in the picture that wasn't there in front of their eyes when the photo's were taken ?.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
So DK how does this fit in with the crowd who take photo's of scenery and when they see the pictures on their computer they see objects in the picture that wasn't there in front of their eyes when the photo's were taken ?.

I am so lost i don't know what to say. You mean like the people who see faces and the like in fires or ink blots? I hope thats what you mean unless you mean some one saw some thing and its not in a photo? then if thats the case, I would think long and hard about the circumstances surrounding it, like they saw it, so did others but camera image is blank.

Is that what you mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well you are insisting that people are seeing objects that camera's can't capture and inferring that its some kind of Gov. technology deceiving the minds of people into hallucinating. I merely point out that another group are making opposite claims over UFO's being captured in photo's that wern't present at the time of taking.

Sounds like a load of you know what mate.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

The UK Police could not capture on camera what the pilot, front observer and rear observer saw with their naked eyes. People on the ground also saw with their eyes this object.

How is that possible? how can some thing evade visible, IR and thermal switch cameras that was 'flashing lights' and yet was not visible on any camera.? its not unless they were seeing some thing that was not 'real'.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Its possible the eye witness's saw some light that had been bent due to refraction and/or were witnessing something not in the actual location ( coordinates ) they were observing it in.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Its possible the eye witness's saw some light that had been bent due to refraction and/or were witnessing something not in the actual location ( coordinates ) they were observing it in.

'Nothing to see here folks, nothing at all. Move along now'. yeah what ever; an experience Police crew chased refracted lights?
Christ almighty you people get desperate in your stupid excuses.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

DK the reason I brought this up is because it is now well known that a large percentage of dancing lights moving at unbelievable speeds by credible witnesses were in fact rockets exiting the atmosphere and the exhaust being refracted all around the northern hemisphere.

This is fact not some rubbish about gov. mind control machine about to be rolled out enmasse to trick people into thinking an invasion is taking place.

BTW didn't you bug out a year or so ago based on one of your inside tips the world was going to hell in a hand basket ? how come your back ?

[edit on 25-10-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Dark Knight is just a older version of Blossom Goodchild - except he's doing this to see how many followers he can cultivate, and shes doing it for the money.

This is so obviously a hoax people. Come on - its been years, only vague generalist predictions have been offered, and somehow while our doomsday prophet has fled for the hills he returns every so often to bump his own threads and talk about how close we are to doom.

Its probably a college kid whose gotten quite a bit of a laugh off this for the last several years.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join