It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another one for the D4rk Kn1ght prediction:

Light over London

Sorry for the thread resurrection but DK was the first thing that came to my mind when I read this.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hah, ATS Cold case.
Although there's bound to be hundreds if not THOUSANDS of those on here.
No offense to Dark Knight but this sounds like more 2012 doomsaying.

The lights in the sky I could handle
The sounds... I could not :]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have seen the lights myself offshore here where i am. They are a nightly reminder, up there, bobbing up and down, suddenly taking off and suddenly stopping.
I wouldnt beleive it if i hadnt seen it myself!!!!! The fact that my son was with me and he was floored also adds credence to what goes on here at night, because he doesnt beleive in UFO's or anything like that.

Makes me wonder just WTH is going on.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

[edit on 21-10-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Its all getting so crazy, people are becoming desensitized to strange anomalies in the night sky. Even if DKs thread holds merit like many of us here are open to, not many will understand the importance of the message.

His threads have been shredded and resurrected more than anyone can imagine, yet it still holds some mysterious force over at least a few of us here.

Is it time to bug out? I hope not, I have not even chosen 'the place'.

As for the highest himalayan peaks, no way, cannot do it.

I would love to see a new thread started on the power points of DKs message and then dissect it and take an inventory of the events that have unfolded from an ats perspective.

The only thing I can imagine that would make us need to be high in elevation as well as away from the cell towers and such is both water flooding the earth and a project blue book type event. Also when I think of DKs thread I cant help but wonder how much more sinister and advanced the technology has become in the last couple of years.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lights exactly like that were seen in the sky in Bangor in Co. Down aswell. What is going on like.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lights exactly like that were seen in the sky in Bangor in Co. Down aswell. What is going on like.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Be gone by 28th 10th 2011.

It really is that simple. Be tucked away in a nice safe place, well away from civilisation.

What will happen as I stated in 2006 is this. They will start off with lights and the odd sighting of strange things in the sky. It will build up over 2007/2008, steadily build up and up with more and more events seen on a global basis. Then on the 28th 10th 2011 they will spring shut the trap.

It will be a global mind f###. They will broadcast signals at us which will make us hear, see, feel, smell and think things that are not real. This will be one half of the plan. The other half is using ultra deep black equipped units to 'fly' and be used as 'alien craft' and create real terror. There is a very valid reason for doing that. When the smoke settles and they have caused their carnage, there will have to be real damage, and also there will be people who have taken steps to prevent this from happening to them. Now, when they stand up and say 'it was all a mind game through electrical stimulation' the people will look about them and say 'but how is all this destroyed'. The sheep will police their own thoughts from then on in.

(However, after my wife saw the sighing/crying baby sounding 'lights', we decided enough was enough and left).

Events are happening fast, and this one you will not want to be within a city or even near one when this goes down. You will want to be as far away as you possibly can get.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What do you guys think about this "light" apparently filmed over Nijmegen in Holland on October 21st 2008:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

My question is >>They will broadcast signals at us which will make us hear, see, feel, smell and think things that are not real. This will be one half of the plan. The other half is using ultra deep black equipped units to 'fly' and be used as 'alien craft' and create real terror.

Could you elaborate on some technical data on the broadcasts. Is it more from cell ph towers or new digital TV signals or both or other. There are places already having many UFO sightings almost nightly. UK in particular. Kokomo, In as well. Do you think these are connected or could they be the real thing? Do you believe some UFOs are from other worlds?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Consider this. A few old friends of mine are in the UK Police (MoD). They have a system called Tetra, that operates so near human brain frequencies that it some times causes amnesia or 'visual hallucinations'. Now, those that go to occupational health are drummed out if they say 'I saw weird stuff I think it was Tetra'. The sytem is forced on Police Officers, and they have to use it. This system is all over main stream UK, on microwave towers from lands end to john o groats.

Add to this mess all mobile phone masts at nearly brain frequencies, all other digital communications and now the indecent haste to convert all TV signals to digital by.... 2011 then you see we have a system ripe for abuse.

On top of this is HAARP, and all other similar systems, and on top of that is all of the psychological warfare equipped troops with gear to make you hear / see / feel things that are not real, and you can start to see we face a multi faceted threat from many different sides and sources.

Thats just what we know about, let alone the ultra high airborne vehicles and space based systems.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

i think that these signals are going to be coming from either project bluebeem, or the starwars project. well actually i think they may be the same. if i remember correctly darknight had stated that this is where they would be broadcast from.

edited to add: what he said (points up)

[edit on 10/22/2008 by keeff]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Your right. See above. We face a threat far larger and broader than many can cope with. one note-ever seen an advertising board that beams words straight into a persons skull and only they can hear the message? Google it, because thats current white world technology. Add 50 years and you get what they are playing with in the dark.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Brain Frequencies are very low in frequency

www.geocities.com...

Thus since wavelength = Speed of light/frequency would be very large
thus very difficult to transmit..

Nevertheless there are a lot of towers especially those for cell phones. Some mechanism to use those sounds plausible

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

there is a thread and a video of just that, an ad in i think NY,NY that sends the advertisment straight into the passerbys heads. oh its here in ATS somewhere, and i think disclosetv.

edited to add: i did a quick search and found this. its not what i was talking about, but fits the bill.

gawker.com...
blog.wired.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yep, ultra sonics straight into the skull. Now add to that microwave beams, your getting into very scary territory.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Short of heading to hills, is there any other way that we can protect our minds from these manipulative signals?

Tin foil? Anything?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There is a company that makes a mesh head net that is for people who suffer electromagnetic sensitivity. If you can, grab one. I have, as a back up just in case.

However, when it all hits the fan, you are going to have to ride a formidable tiger indeed and hope for the best.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So Dark Knight don't you think if they where going to do this, they would come and shut you up?

Also whats the point of all this? Why are they going to be doing it?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
DK i was here when u made your original predictions and followed the threads.

Didnt u move away to your remote location with your team of gathered friends ??

if so why are you back .. Again.. after saying you were disappearing for good and comming back before ( i remember).. then saying your Def gone for good .. and now you are posting happily again ? do u not head your own advice?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join