It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
this is an interesting coincidence.

www.guardian-series.co.uk...

lights in sky...military...farewell...london...article written on 25/01/2007

I wonder why he blacked out most of the original image?!?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Someone help me understand the last several posts here. What 'prohecy'/date anomalies are you all talking about and what are the alleged inconsistencies? I'm baffled at the point being made.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
this is an interesting coincidence.

www.guardian-series.co.uk...

lights in sky...military...farewell...london...article written on 25/01/2007

I wonder why he blacked out most of the original image?!?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by surrender_dorothy]

Yeah , but DK's picture was in the day, this seems like it was at night.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Someone help me understand the last several posts here. What 'prohecy'/date anomalies are you all talking about and what are the alleged inconsistencies? I'm baffled at the point being made.

gotta admit i'm a bit mystified about the ape's post...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Yeah , but DK's picture was in the day, this seems like it was at night.

still...thought it was an interestin coincidence...his pic looks a bit like fireworks to me...whatever time it was.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey, I noticed DK hasn't been on ATS for a good 2 days, has anyone else noticed this?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i do not mean to be rude - but i cannot help noticing that DK and his familiy seem rather adept at being in the right place at the right time / and or / spotting phenonemon that NO ONE ELSE seems to notice

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Hey, I noticed DK hasn't been on ATS for a good 2 days, has anyone else noticed this?

he might not have said anything but he was on less than an hour ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i do not mean to be rude - but i cannot help noticing that DK and his familiy seem rather adept at being in the right place at the right time / and or / spotting phenonemon that NO ONE ELSE seems to notice

yeah I know. maybe the world revolves around him.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The inconsistencies that I am referring to are in DK's original thread a month or so ago.

In this first thread he told us that he and his father witnessed the moon rise, set, then rise again in one night. He stated that they were the only two together at the time that they saw it. In this thread, he tells us that he was with his father and brothers when this moon thing occured and that one of his friends saw it from a different location. Small difference but I feel that it is significant due to the fact that DK was so adamant about telling the truth.

The second inconsistency is in the first thread he states that he was looking for a sign in the sky to know when it was time to leave. This sign was "six dancing stars in the sky." He said that that would be the sign for everyone to look for to know that bad things were going to start happening. In this thread, the sign that he was looking for was going to be eight glowing orbs in the sky with one bright one in the center. He even drew a picture and posted it. This, I feel, is a big inconsistency and that is why I think he is fabricating this whole story.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
DK seems to be convinced about this prophecy and appears to be a genuine guy... but
the more I look at his pic the more it looks like fireworks just before they explode. The orange colours at the bottom look like the top of a bonfire, the glow you get just above the flames (there also appears to be smoke on the left hand side of the image)
I know you could say it's clouds of some description but they definitely look to be a lot closer in the foreground to me?
If I hadn't been told what the image was prior to looking at it, I'd have said it was from Bonfire Night.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by jtma508

gotta admit i'm a bit mystified about the ape's post...

certainly ,

dark knight made his prohecy in late 2006 that " the dark night was coming " and that he had " seen the signs " etc etc

now people in threads are pointing to events from 2001 , 2003 and 2005 as some manner of evidence of his veracity

i just felt compelled to point out the obvious flaw in this " logic "

does that clear it up ?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well I see where you're coming from. The thing is, if we accept his story at face value, he received this information some time ago (well before presenting it here). He's said he is looking for some definitive aerial/celestial event that he will know is a prelude to the whole thing going down (but a few years before the SHTF). People have shown him older images that resemble what he has described. But I don't think IMO that anything points to him reverse engineering a 'prophecy'.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The problem with this is the time frame. With this type of prophecy its always "wait this amount of years and then you will really see etc" The max amount of 'waiting' period I'll go along would be lets say 1 year which would be plenty of time to prepare for tha event and see the signs pertaining to said event. A deathbed confession and looking at the UFO's in the sky offer very little to go on.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Firestorm]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My take on the dark knight predictions are that they are bs.

I feel that way, because in his first thread started back in June of 2006 he was adamant that the sign for him to leave was "six dancing stars" in the sky that everyone would be able to see. He supposedly heard this from a death bed confession of someone that he really respected, and the confession had such a profound effect on him that he sold everything so that when the sign appeared he was going to move to some remote location on the earth.

Now in this thread he states that the sign he is looking for are "8 orbs in a circle with the brightest in the middle." Again, supposedly everyone is going to be able to see these orbs in the sky. This difference caused a lot of flags in my mind.

If the death bed confession had such an impact on him that he would sell everything he owned and move to the "boonies" to live out his life undetected, the signs would not change, IMO, he would remember them ver batim.

Na! As much as we would all like to believe that the Dark Knight is real inside info, I'm afraid that that is simply not the case!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BugZy
My take on the dark knight predictions are that they are bs.

I feel that way, because in his first thread started back in June of 2006 he was adamant that the sign for him to leave was "six dancing stars" in the sky that everyone would be able to see. He supposedly heard this from a death bed confession of someone that he really respected, and the confession had such a profound effect on him that he sold everything so that when the sign appeared he was going to move to some remote location on the earth.

Now in this thread he states that the sign he is looking for are "8 orbs in a circle with the brightest in the middle." Again, supposedly everyone is going to be able to see these orbs in the sky. This difference caused a lot of flags in my mind.

If the death bed confession had such an impact on him that he would sell everything he owned and move to the "boonies" to live out his life undetected, the signs would not change, IMO, he would remember them ver batim.

Na! As much as we would all like to believe that the Dark Knight is real inside info, I'm afraid that that is simply not the case!

That's a great observation. Biggest and best way to detect b.s. is to point out inconsistencies in a story. And if DK was so impacted by this deathbed confession that he'd sell everything and go live off the land in El Salvador smokin' banana chips then you'd think he wouldn't confuse the number of orbs. The fact that his "story" has subtly changed in the course of these posts leads me to believe that ... well...he's sorta making it up as he goes.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It looks like DK is done with this thread, which is tough because there is nobody to answer the detractors. I do believe that one of his 'signs' is starting to appear, things *are* heating up as far as sightings go.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
It looks like DK is done with this thread, which is tough because there is nobody to answer the detractors. I do believe that one of his 'signs' is starting to appear, things *are* heating up as far as sightings go.

So far, these "sightings" appear to potentially have other explanations. Even the Hawaii sightings look more like contrails than UFOs...and the navy did admit to missile tests in the area.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I believe the HI sightings were recorded at 6:20 local and the Navy tests ocurred an hour later.

DK was here a matter of hours ago. I wish he'd address this apparent orb descrepancy. There may be a reasonable explanation but we can't know unless he addresses it.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If he was just online recently, then he has not dropped out of society like he said he was going to. One of that last post he wrote stated that he was going to bed because he had a 5 hour drive the next day to say his good-byes in the various towns that he listed. After that, he states that he would be gone for good. Obviously he never left.

I'm sure he is loving all this attention.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join