It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
What the heck is going on?

Would you accept "Doom" as an answer?

Honestly though, I don't know, but until I see one with my own eyes, then I ain't going to do anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Same here apex, I won't take any be taking any drastic measures to prepare.

Although you have to admit, the increase in this certain type of sighting is intriguing.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
Over in the "London 2/1/07 UFO" thread, we started talking about the occurance of 8. I made an interesting post over there in regards to the famous STS-80 shuttle mission where there are 8 UFO's caught on NASA Shuttle Cam. Pics, analysis, and video are posted for reference.

Click Here for the Post

Someone has posted a pic of the sign that Dark Night is waiting for... it matches the STS-80 configuration, and many other rercent sightings as well...

Click the Forum link in the quote above to find it.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes, UFOs seem to change with the times don't they, first varying types throughout history, then the Saucer type, then the triangle, and now sets of 8 lights or orbs. It is interesting.

My preparation for anything entirely consists of occasionally going on the survival forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
SO what do make think of all of this majic ninja?

Do you think DK's warning was legit?

Or was he fed some dis info?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
SO what do make think of all of this majic ninja?

Do you think DK's warning was legit?

Or was he fed some dis info?

Well... I think I need to read up on the DK Prophecy a little more... and I also want to find out if HAARP has been active during the past few weeks...

But initially, yes - it sure does seem that DK was on to something. That STS-80 event was spot on with his drawing, even the brightest one being in the center.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That STS-80 event was spot on with his drawing, even the brightest one being in the center.

What does that prove? STS-80 was launched Nov. 19 1996, landed Dec. 7, 1996. Old news, just like the "blue beam" rants. Any idiot can take old news and weave it into their story.

STS-80 [Wiki]

[edit on 3/2/07 by Implosion]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

That STS-80 event was spot on with his drawing, even the brightest one being in the center.

What does that prove? STS-80 was launched Nov. 19 1996, landed Dec. 7, 1996. Old news, just like the "blue beam" rants. Any idiot can take old news and weave it into their story.

STS-80 [Wiki]

[edit on 3/2/07 by Implosion]

Sir, I politley ask that you refrain from calling me, or anyone else here an idiot based on your own opinions.

I referenced the STS-80 event because, hey, its has 8 UFOs pictured in a circle. Seems relevent, no? And if it isn't, fine! Explain why, and keep it civil.

But I do not see your point about old news... what is the cut-off period for news being relevant?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Sir, I politley ask that you refrain from calling me, or anyone else here an idiot based on your own opinions

If you would like to re-read my post, hopefully you'll figure out that I never called you any such thing.

My point, with DK's story, is that he has taken old news, wrapped it up into a story, and presented it for our digestion.

STS-80 is old news, as is "blue beam", DK has presented nothing new. Who's to say that STS-80 wasn't the inspiration for this whole shaggy dog story?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Sir, I politley ask that you refrain from calling me, or anyone else here an idiot based on your own opinions

If you would like to re-read my post, hopefully you'll figure out that I never called you any such thing.

My point, with DK's story, is that he has taken old news, wrapped it up into a story, and presented it for our digestion.

STS-80 is old news, as is "blue beam", DK has presented nothing new. Who's to say that STS-80 wasn't the inspiration for this whole shaggy dog story?

Ok I do see your point now as it relates to this story. And I must apologize; it appeared as though you were infering that I was an idiot in your first post.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Unkle - Eye 4 An Eye Lyrics

Eye 4 An Eye Lyrics

Even now in heaven
There were angels carrying savage weapons

An eye for an eye...(for an eye...)
A tooth for a tooth...(for a tooth...)

Run, run, run,
But you sure can't hide...(hide...hide)

visit link for full lyrics to song

*Added link and reduced copy-paste

[edit on 8-2-2007 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's my revelation.

I have a feeling that D4rk Kn1ght has abandoned this account and is now using damajikninja. I have read all of the posts of ninja since the creation of his account and I just have this feeling that its DK.

Just a feeling. Anybody else curious?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1

Did get rather defensive rather quickly, didn't he?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
please keep to the topic guys thanks,

lets not start pointing fingers without proof, if you believe a member is posting under another name then use the suggestions to report it, and we will deal with the situation there,

Asala.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Everyone that has been following this thread needs to understand something.

IMO, this was all just a big hoax that DK dreamed up one day and slowly started releasing his dis-info on ATS. I really have to admire him because I too was intrigued and felt compelled to keep reading.

I do not want to insult anyone on ATS because I feel that there are some really intelligents posters out there but this community tends to believe anything written when it deals with UFOs, cover-ups, and the like. I think this is one reason DK did what he did, he knew he would get a huge response from his cryptic yet intriguing posts. He knew that we would want to know more and he kept us here with little morsels of info here and there. Definitely an exercise worthy of Pavlov himself.

He used psychology against us friends. I believe that he had already found images of his 8 orbs while posting in this thread. That also might explain why "the sign" changed from 6 dancing, holgraphic stars to the 8 orbs, he couldn't find any star pictures. The power of suggestion was what started people seeing things in the sky that related to this story. If you have in your head a symbol or sign, your mind will actually start "seeing" this pattern or picture in lots of things. There is a term for this, its called pareidolia. Look it up.

I want everyone to understand that I am not some trolling debunker. I really do believe in UFOs, ETs, and the like. I want to have a personal experience, sighting, or whatever but I don't want others to take advantage of my belief in these things.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Everyone that has been following this thread needs to understand something.

IMO, this was all just a big hoax that DK dreamed up one day and slowly started releasing his dis-info on ATS. I really have to admire him because I too was intrigued and felt compelled to keep reading.

I do not want to insult anyone on ATS because I feel that there are some really intelligents posters out there but this community tends to believe anything written when it deals with UFOs, cover-ups, and the like. I think this is one reason DK did what he did, he knew he would get a huge response from his cryptic yet intriguing posts. He knew that we would want to know more and he kept us here with little morsels of info here and there. Definitely an exercise worthy of Pavlov himself.

He used psychology against us friends. I believe that he had already found images of his 8 orbs while posting in this thread. That also might explain why "the sign" changed from 6 dancing, holgraphic stars to the 8 orbs, he couldn't find any star pictures. The power of suggestion was what started people seeing things in the sky that related to this story. If you have in your head a symbol or sign, your mind will actually start "seeing" this pattern or picture in lots of things. There is a term for this, its called pareidolia. Look it up.

I want everyone to understand that I am not some trolling debunker. I really do believe in UFOs, ETs, and the like. I want to have a personal experience, sighting, or whatever but I don't want others to take advantage of my belief in these things.

Thanks for listening.

Scooler1,

I couldn't have said it better myself. I was very intrigued by the first thread and even saved everything that DK had written, however, after reading his posts on this thread, I realized that htis was a hoax. I also feel that there are enough people in this world that think we are all full of bs for our belief in the mystical or unknown, therefore; we do not need for one of our own (meaning ATS readers) to come here and try to take advantage of our beliefs by posting false information.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Here's my revelation.

I have a feeling that D4rk Kn1ght has abandoned this account and is now using damajikninja. I have read all of the posts of ninja since the creation of his account and I just have this feeling that its DK.

hmmmm, interesting theory you got there scooler1, I to see the similarities, but I'm not going to say anything else, I don't want the mods after me.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here's my revelation.

What?
LOL
I'm not even fully read-up on the whole Dark Night thing. I am just a dude, going to college, debating and discussing things with you on ATS!

Im just me, not anyone else.

EDIT: Just found the darknight post about running and hiding in the hills in 2009? I'll be a Junior @ MTSU then... def not hiding somewhere. I do think (from my own research and what not) that something is likely to happen around 2012, but I dont want anybody thinking im some other dude, just being subversive through another account.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks ninja for not taking my "revelation" personally. It was my own little conspiracy theory.

Anyway, this whole DK thing had me puzzled and mad so I started "seeing" a relationship where there wasn't one. The saying "eating my own words" comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks ninja for not taking my "revelation" personally. It was my own little conspiracy theory.

Anyway, this whole DK thing had me puzzled and mad so I started "seeing" a relationship where there wasn't one. The saying "eating my own words" comes to mind.

LOL Cheers to you for your humility and good nature. In the world of ATS, it is imperative that we question all angles in the quest for truth, so I cannot hold anything against you for initial suspicions of me. I'm just glad we got that cleared up real quick! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join