It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

You will not find that pic thehumbleone any where bar ATS.

Its my wifes camera, my wifes pic.

Shouldn't we have heard of a UFO sighting if it happened? I mean, by the looks of it it is a huge ring of lights and glitter, moving across the sky screaming...

There should be news reports and witnesses etc etc...

Threads have taken off in the UFO section on much less.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Erm.....DK....you still there...has John Titor paid you a visit?

I think our DK has gone and has laid this thread and is hoping it will weave its way around the interweb gaining notariety (sp) in a Titoresque fashion.

I guess we will never know.
Strange things are afoot, but I'll keep watching the news and watching the web and if something does happen I'm sure we'll hear it here first if we haven't already.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm not saying you're lying DK, but I'm just telling people to be careful before they decide what to believe.

From what I've read in your posts, you seem like a good person.

I'm sure you can understand my skepticism, after all, this is the internet.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
FOO,
what that is saying is that my wife has not posted that picture any where, its ONLY here on ATS....

Im not saying others may have piccies of it....they may well do...but no one else with her had a camera.....

As for it not being reported, well I am not saying nothing to any newspapers or TV, and im the one with the piccie - which, i have shared with you all.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
you still there...has John Titor paid you a visit?

Cocker....

Im not hoping this weaves any where - Its a heads up.

Take it or leave it.

thehumbleone, yeah i actually agree with where your coming from.

To the rest of you, also, take it or leave it now. i have done what i needed to do, and thats give you a major heads up to miss the crapiola storm.

Again, be careful what ever you choose.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
DK, I hope you understand I'm not calling you a liar, I'm sure the pic you posted is an original.

I've even told people in this thread to keep watch for strange things, and if weird things start to happen by the date you said, then we should all prepare for the worst.

I hope you can deal with a bit of skepticism.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
thehumbleone.

I can take loads of critism dude. Live it day in day out trying to get a world wide heads up to every one.

Now, i have a 5 hour drive in the morning to get to Lancashire, so im leaving it now. After lancashire is leeds. then up to newcastle.

Then, after my goodbyes are done, it is ciao time.

Cocker, John titor abuse
not called for dude.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght,

Can you at least answer the question why, on the original thread you started about dark knight, that the sign you were waiting for was six dancing stars that every one could see, and now it is eight dancing orbs with the brightest one on the center?

Now you are saying that only you and your wife can see it and you have taken a picture of it, so it is time to leave. That's pretty convenient!

I have to call BS on both threads, it was entertaining though. I really wanted to believe you!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
you still there...has John Titor paid you a visit?

Cocker....

Im not hoping this weaves any where - Its a heads up.

Well what do you expect, your last post basically said you were off...that would have been a great exit, especially after posting the photo your wife took, ".........and that was the last post he made."

So tell me DK, where was the photo taken, what city, town, county?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
DK, if you're really gonna be heading out, i wanna wish you and yours the best.

I wanna tell everyone in this thread, including skeptics, keep looking to the skies, keep testing the warning DK has given us.

remember the date of the dark knight, while I may not be one of the ones who is going to take drastic measures to prepare, I will certainly keep this warning in the back of my mind.

After all, what do I got to lose but watching and waiting.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"Now you are saying that only you and your wife can see it and you have taken a picture of it, so it is time to leave. That's pretty convenient!"

Not saying any thing of the sort dude - thats just BS you posted. Where did i say only me and the wife could see it after stating very clear that she was with others when it went over head??? keep your BS to yourself.

Right. Now, as for 6 / 8. well i have a piece of paper. On it, is some drawings. Now, ANY ONE doubts why its not posted, ask ASALA who is a SUPER MODERATOR here to validate my former position (I was a member of reserved forces military Int Corp.). It cannot be posted for it would be a serious case of trouble for me as its all over a piece of my former life...and that i have the said piece of paper still .. and any how, if i posted it, you still would not be happy...so i lose either way.

NOW ANY DOUBTS, ANY DOUBTS AT ALL, ASK ASALA. Then, if you decide to give her grief, that, that is a whole different ball game altogether for you.

get this straight. 6 SWOOPING /DANCING, 8 IN A RING. I am watching for them. the fact that i have drawings and a date it will start, and have used both drawings to give you all knowledge of what will happen....and along with other stuff, and now a pic, well enoughs enough.

See the difference? good.

Consider this. I am warning you over a time span of years. Testing to begin early 2007.... consider the huge amount of variations they could do...consider also the tech that this must involve...consider it all.... and if the two drawings still bother you, then ignore every thing I have ever said.

The pic was taken in london for those who are interested.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
DK, so if I'm understanding this correctly, there is gonna be SIX swooping orbs, right.

And the other eight are gonna be in a ring, correct?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Dark Knight,

I've been watching this thread for some time.

I see that you are quite ADAMANT about permenantly vacating society within a moments notice.

I don't blame you.

Dog eat dog world.

I commend you for WARNING others about what 'could very well happen' in the next while.

What I'm getting at is this:

I've been 'warned', about what is going to transpire in the next 'while', and I have to devulge certain things as well. (Via Dreams/Visions)

I'm not trying to 'take away/obscure' this thread' from what I'm about to say, but only ADD to.

Dark Knight, I haven't had the PRIVELAGE of hearing a 'loved-ones death-bed messages' (please excuse any mis-treatment of words on my part)

Let me get to the point:

I'm not waiting for any 'conjunction' of particular lights in the sky.

What I'm waiting for is the 'SKY' to turn certain colors.

I've seen a vision such as this:

I'm sure everyone's been to a 'fire-works' display and seen the sky light up with fireworks that look like 'white veins' and sound like bacon sizzling on the frying pan. THAT SOUND AND LOOK as well as a 'purplish-blue' look to the atmosphere is what I saw In my vision.

Dark Knight, I wanted to thank YOU for (resounding) what is probably a
re-occurring theme among many individuals at this time.

Especially Me.

Dark Knight? I was wondering something as well.

Have YOU had any visions/dreams of the like, corresponding to this thread, OTHER THAN what has been written so far?

You are a very patient sort and respond to every ones Q & A's?

Hon, what is your ANSWER TO ALL my QUESTIONING?

Signed,

A Canadian Ducky who can relate.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OK, I call BS.

This thread started bringing out the inconsistencies in his story and all of a sudden his wife takes this picture and he's saying goodbye?

I really wanted to believe you too, DK, but the discrepancies make me quite suspicious.

I think DK is some bloke writing his thesis on doomsday prophacies.

Sorry for being frank.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
OK, I call BS.

DK has made no secret of his Photoshop skills; as you can see in this thread, the man is proficient. Of course, an adobe tag within the .jpeg code is not necessarily evidence of an altered image, I use Photoshop all the time for mundane things like resizing, however, in this instance, it is IMO more than a little suspicious.

Of course, I would say that. I haven't believed him from the start.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You people are acting like the people that hung Jesus on the cross.

What has been given as a warning, for those who bow to the Creator, is being acted out right before our eyes.

Heavenly Father, please have mercy on the souls who reject your warnings and continue their walk on the broad path leading to destruction.
In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

www.newadvent.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
You people are acting like the people that hung Jesus on the cross.

Its a discussion and people are entitled to their opinions.

DK, has said on more than one occasion that he is just letting us know what he knows, although he is dropping big hints about info he cannot pass on.

If he truly wants save us here at ATS, its prudent not to hold back.

Surely the whole truth would be more effective, and once its out it would be a world changing event so the source should not have anything to worry about.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

To every one.

Be safe, be ready, be prepared.

How do we do all 3? By being ready and safe all you need is 1 thing, to be prepared. Should we purchase electromagnetic detectors? What can we do, as good willing human beings, to be prepared. Just the main things.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
please check the dates of these stories carefully - how do you prophesy prior events ?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Score one for the ape.

hell maybe even a 3 pointer!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join