It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
UK towns have internet scooler.

Read what i stated, gonna be doing the rounds....

want to know my time frame? ask asala, as to her I stated a week. Now, got that real clear ? good stuff.

the fact that i cannot be here as i was before ie at work / home ect keeping a good eye on the thread is a bit harsh, but not so bad really.

Oh and for all those that think the pic my wife took is a photoshop job - wrong - no altering in any way shape or form took place.

Now, scooler1, ill say this again real slowly for you...the UK does have internet all over.... we even manage wireless in travel stops!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
thehumbleone.

I can take loads of critism dude. Live it day in day out trying to get a world wide heads up to every one.

Now, i have a 5 hour drive in the morning to get to Lancashire, so im leaving it now. After lancashire is leeds. then up to newcastle.

Then, after my goodbyes are done, it is ciao time.

Cocker, John titor abuse
not called for dude.

Why are you still working? According to your post above you were leaving the next morning to say your goodbyes. You never stated in the open thread anything about 1 week, so how are we to know.

I understand that UK towns have internet access, I was wondering why you were in a town at all!

About my and other members posts about the inconsistencies, do you have any explaination for those?

If you forgot what they were, here is a list:

1. Number of people seeing the moon double rise/set.

2. Difference in warning signs, 6 stars/8 orbs.

3. Calling photos from other members as the sign.

Care to answer any of these? I really hope you do because this story of yours has been stringing a lot of people along for awhile and you would be doing a great dis-service to this site and your fellow members if this was all fabricated.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
who despite tribulation , the fulfilment of the prophecy and the end of the world as we know it :

kepts a stiff upper lip , and continuted to post to ATS.COM right to the bitter end

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
D4rk Knight, if you really are telling the truth then why are you so fixated on proving yourself to a few doubters? You surely have come to the conclusion that there will be doubters in the end times and they will suffer for their actions or lack there of.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
DK,
I think your too late with your plans mate. I was listening to Daniel Ott interview Dr Bill Deagle and he matter of factly claims the Gregorian Calender is out by 5 years and this is the year 2012.

Oh well I guess they deliberately manipulated the date to fool people into thinking they had more time left to prepare.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
... and we're at it again, more lights in the sky, this time in Hawaii.

UFO's seen over South Shore sky

Do you think it looks like a contrail?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
OK, since you have made the big decision to leave us this information that you know, you are obviously willing to help us. Is there any way you could post pics of your suitcases packed, some clearly definitive survival gear, and then maybe a computer screen that you are clearly logged onto to corroborate the pictures? Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Dark Knight,
I am not judging you right or wrong on this.... the person who you respected who told you this whether he was a member of SOE or not could only know about this future event in two ways.

1: Information about the future was made accessible to him by his illness, psychic abilities or talents, maybe from an external spiritual or alien entity that is not subject to the normal laws of Time and knowledge that most humans seem prone too.

2: He had access to plans or information about an event that was being orchestrated by agencies such as the Nazi's or something human in origin and very normal and material.

However the first explanation is very very difficult to prove .... many many groups of people have had faith in someone they "respected and trusted" and we all know where in the past that has led. this phenomena of individuals creating a "meme" that later turns out to not be true is scattered through history in most civilizations. Whole families have died, children murdered, Nike trainers worn at the time of death...by very intelligent, rational and normal people before they were "brainwashed" into these beliefs. What is so special about this mans message? did he show through repeated and observable abilities the accuracy of precognition that leaves you 100% sure of what he says will happen.

As said DarkKnight many many peoples lives, livelihoods and families have been torn apart, ruined and destroyed by false beliefs in events like this in the past. Infact it can be stated with no doubt at all that as all the previous events of this happening have just led to the people involved "waking up" after the time specified and leaving the cult or dying themselves. However none of these prophecies have come true yet we are all still here. Therefore as said above I would want verifiable 100% accurate access to information previous to this “message” from this man, that is beyond normal humans scope to believe or more importantly act on this. Lets be fair edgar Cayce was spot on soo many times and seemed to have access to information that proves his abilities… however even this prolific Pyschic would have us believe that atlantis is now sitting in the sea somewhere above waves… are we all blind or is it not there and he was wrong here on this issue? Think really think about the choices you have made and how you are propagating these choices to others.

The second way, that he was aware of plans, plots, whatever of some other organisation, person or entity of any kind that planned this to happen. Well this also leaves me with many questions.... For him to be soo sure of this event and date he must have had access to such plans etc himself..... however if so and if fear stopped him from "whistle blowing" before surely on his deathbed he would not just tell one person and the rumour spread (Chinese whispers?? I think so) but use his inside knowledge to blow open this to the world at large, get the specific information out to save humanity... it would be logical normal thing to do no? What would stop him??

Therefore to be honest unless you make more plain where this information came from and in what form I am afraid to say I feel you may have either Mental health issues to do with paranoia or hallucinations (I have done much work when younger with people with mental health issues and have seen total faith in all sorts of fantasies and beliefs...often whose seed lies in someone else’s suggestion) and if you do this is nothing wrong... just like a cold but of the brain :-=) ...are just looking for attention like many here and use confabulation and fantasy to make an otherwise dull life more important...to gain a higher sense of Ego (related to importance here and power) or maybe yourself are the result of some brainwashing or misguided pattern of thinking infringed on you by others.

Though I am not making these claims about you...its just with what you have given as explanation and proof... allied with the gravity of what you say will happen...your seemingly growing need to tell other people about this...your friends selling their children’s future real estate and family goods does leave a very suspicious taste in all this for me.

So please answer... how did this information come about.. Physic and stuff maybe ufo's sprits? or through normal material things ...e.g. NWO Nazi plans etc it is really the important factor in this.

Also to be honest this is just another 2012 thing but a bit earlier than most...maybe like Acme in the phone book? this also means that what you say is nothing new.

Also the Dr in Tibet....mmm well read my posts I know allot about this...Tibet….im wondering how he is still alive and where did he get the oxygen from to stop altitude sickness? UK doctor and wife in hills and plains of Tibet...very very very highly unlikely without knowing the terrain, new Tibetan DNA (aka blood cell count) and many years of survival training in the SAS?I doubt an A&E doctor would have had the time for this…and his wife used to £10 glasses of wine would be a bit out of place living a nomadic lifestyle on the highest plateau on earth… bit of a change in lifestyle than the local woman’s institute.

Also you stated that he was an A&E doctor who earned £200k a year through this and private work…well my mate is confused he’s just spent 2 years on A&E post qualifying going to become hopefully a registrar. He is trying to work out were to get work within the NHS or any private health care providers in the UK who pays for private A&E work…. You see as I am sure you will know there is NO PAID ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE PROVIDED IN THE UK EVER. Now as the Head of A&E for Kings College Hospital in London (the busiest A&E in the UK) gets currently £158k as a Professor and all we are just mystified as to where he is picking up this work…and due to the nature of the shifts in this field of medicine how on earth he finds the time to have a private practise too… what happens to as my friend just asked, if a major incident happens, all the A&E doctors are on retainers disallowing them other work (unlike in general surgery or other areas of medicine) that would affect there ability to respond in time. As an obviously more highly regarded Doctor than the best trauma Doctor in London (by your descriptions of pay!) I am sure he would be partial to such responsibilities himself.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Anyhow as he is now chilling with the monks in Tibet (I was very surprised what you said about the Chinese not caring about them when I went travelling there 1 year ago on the way back from north India I stopped in Tibet for 2 weeks. I was nearly arrested for just having a picture of the dalai Llama on me…trust me all my passports documents and visas had to be in order it was a red tape nightmare..also the Chinese secret police follow you around and stop you talking to locals who are actually Tibetan and not pro Chinese so this doctor guy is something of a superman eh wonderful in so many areas and beyond the vagaries of life that other mere mortals endure!) To surmise this A&E doctor bit rant…as he’s now with the monks my friend is jumping for joy…where did he leave, they must have a position now so he can increase his salary by £79k a year doing the same as he does now!

I am not being flippant or condescend just pointing out the bits that ARE EITHER LIES or you have BEEN DUPED.

Now to be honest either one of these things leads me even more less to believe what you state.

On a side not another interesting thing, as stated before 2012 is nothing new…even if your “source” wherever his was brought is forward Acme style….but all you are describing is a an Ancient North American Prophecy . When the “feathered serpent unveils himself in the plaza” and the new yellow star is seen in the sky (describing the plaza event.) Also the night of the “red sky” when all the stars at this time will dance about and things will be seen in the sky. It’s a well known and corroborated prophecy also known as Night of The Red Sky by Grandfather verified to be over 100 years old.

www.wolflodge.org...

So you may well be on to something…2012 is significant for many reasons anthropologically and religiously with beliefs about this date, scientifically with the galactic centre and also sunspot activity, pole reversal they will all happen it seems around 2012 but to be honest I doubt if you have anything new, and if you do IT IS A CRIME AGAINST THE BILLIONS WHO WILL DIE if you do not share it in its entirety. Priests and the Church used “knowledge of the few” or secrets in rites and language to make themselves important and keep the rest subservient… you’re lack of openness on this is not the same?? Keep them in awe and always wanting more? Make yourself special or chosen with your secret special chosen one knowledge… So why hold back Do you want 6 billion lives on your conscience?

No disrespect DarkKnight….just how I see it and to be honest until you come up with some answers or proof I will ignore this thread from now on…like I cant believe most of the others haven’t. Be very wary many false prophets have through good intentions led themselves and others astray. I am not sure yet if you are planning this and a total fraud…very very gullible, mentally impaired or right…. However I know were my gut instinct is and too many inconsistities as pointed out above to believe any of it.

Kind Regards

Elf
MischeviouslyFilteringTruthFromFantasyAndFiction.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can't speak to the medical salarly issues you cite, Elf but I will challenge a couple aspects of your rant. And rant it was my friend.

DK has at NO point encouraged others to follow his lead. As a matter of fact he has gone out of his way to point out to people that he has received limited information and suggests everyone make up his or her own mind.

You go on to say that DK's info is just some rehashing of an ancient tribal prohecy. So? Are we to believe that one person got it in ancient history and all the subsequent people telling a similar story stole it? And where did the orginal(s) get it? Told by an alien or some psychic vision? It all may be bunk. But what an exceptionally unchallenging safe-bet THAT is, eh? Why do we even bother coming here? Why do we even bother considering anything on ATS at all? Probability clearly shows that if you place your bet on BS you're far more likely to win. Right?

For the sake of argument, let's just say there is some future event of cataclysmic importance in the cards. Let's say that the mechanism of that event is unknown but that there IS knowledge of it. Further, let's say that knowledge has been handed down for generations in one form or another and in diverse cultures. Might that knowledge surface in various ways? So what 2011-2012? Maybe the Myan calendar ends on that date for a reason. Maybe the various indiginous legends are based in some common source? Catastrophism speaks to this.

Legends from diverse cultures and even the Bible speaks of lights in the sky preceeding some apocalyptic calamity. Perhaps DK's source had some inside knowledge to goings-on that relate to this. Who knows? Personally, I'd rather have a heads-up without proof early on so I keep my eyes open over an open-and-shut case just as the SHTF.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"...and he (the false prophet) was given power to give breath to the image of the beast, so that it could speak.." Rev 13:15

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Tentatively named by the explorers the Hidden Falls of the Tsangpo and located in a forbidding region called Pemako that Tibetans consider highly sacred, the elusive site was reached by American explorers Ian Baker, Ken Storm Jr. and Brian Harvey late last year, though the society did not make its confirmation of their success official until Thursday.

In addition to a spectacular 100-foot-high waterfall- long rumored but until now undocumented- they found a subtropical garden between a 23,000 foot and a 26,000 foot mountain, at the bottom of a 4,000 foot high cliff.

According to Martin, it's the world' deepest mountain gorge.

"It's a place teeming with life." Storm said in telephone interview from his office in the Minneapolis suburb of Burnsville. "It's a terribly wild river, with many small waterfalls, heavy rapids and a tremendous current surging through. Yet there are all kinds of flora; subtropical pine, rhododendrons, craggy fir and hemlock and spruce on the hillsides. It's lush. Just a tremendous wild garden landscape."

The animals there include a rare, horned creature called the Takin, sacred to Tibetan Buddhists.

Difficult as the gorge was to reach, Storm said one of the hardest aspects of the expedition was leaving to return to civilization.

This could be where DK is headed for?

The important thing is the message the ancient teachings of where the world religions came from and what our path needs to take for our best interest. This is not the path of greed and selfishness.

Is it of a selfish nature that people want to have it all for themselves? Is it not available for all people who seek truth?

www.atlantis.to...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
more lights in England (from other forum)

www.islingtongazette.co.uk... mid=WeED02%20Feb%202007%2016%3A56%3A48%3A657

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Say what you will, but things have heated up. I count 8 lights in that picture.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The six stars that he spoke of in the original thread, according to him, were going to be made by a hologram that was projected into the sky by those perpetrating the event. I find no credibility whatsoever in his original thread, thus this thread is basically moot!

[edit on 2-2-2007 by BugZy]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
D1 is not the first person to make reference of the project bluebeam claim.

Is it true? could be.

Should you worry? No.

Why not worry? There is no need t o panic, all will end well.

As far as the concept of project bluebeam goes, it's not far fetch at all and could easily be executed by the advanced technology possesed by the shadow government.

So what to do about it? DO NOT LET IT AFFECT YOU IF IT HAPPENS.

Nothing stronger then your own mind and they can't take that away from you unless you let them.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice find mbkennel and mainer, I definitely counted eight lights in that pic.

Too bad I haven't seen DK on ATS for a while, I'd like to see what he thinks of this, he's probably already out in the boonies.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ok Hrmmm...
www.rense.com...

Ok look at the pic from the Yucatan. 8 orbs in a circle with one in the center.

Sure seems like an increase in THIS type of sighting.

Or is it like when you buy a new car and then suddenly you see that car everywhere.( it was always there lol)

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Over in the "London 2/1/07 UFO" thread, we started talking about the occurance of 8. I made an interesting post over there in regards to the famous STS-80 shuttle mission where there are 8 UFO's caught on NASA Shuttle Cam. Pics, analysis, and video are posted for reference.

Click Here for the Post

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All right, something is definitely going on here.

arkangel, you're right when you say it seems like there is an increase of this kind of sighting.

What the heck is going on?

[edit on 3-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join