It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I need to make sure I black out things first. I will do that. Then send it. I still need to think on this and be sure I'm doing the right think. I will admit I'm a bit paranoid about putting it out there.

I don't do pot. It makes me ultra paranoid.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey

sounds like you already are somewhat paranoid (to be expected if what you are telling us is all true).

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I need to make sure I black out things first. I will do that. Then send it. I still need to think on this and be sure I'm doing the right think. I will admit I'm a bit paranoid about putting it out there.

You have nothing to worry about posting this information here. Another alternative would also be to give the document to a member here with RATS access. Then only those of us with access to this forum could view the document (all the time keeping it safe from the prying eyes of search engines) and then we can continue to discuss it on this thread for all to see. Just a suggestion if you are worried about all of us seeing the report.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

You have nothing to worry about posting this information here. Another alternative would also be to give the document to a member here with RATS access. Then only those of us with access to this forum could view the document (all the time keeping it safe from the prying eyes of search engines) and then we can continue to discuss it on this thread for all to see. Just a suggestion if you are worried about all of us seeing the report.

but im sure other people that dont have access wanna see this... and try to help.

i suggest give it to a volunteer moderator that will black out the details that could give you up. although you already said your name and other info that you gave to other people... still, i can understand you.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I took Prozac for two weeks which gave me some of the most weirdest vivid dreams I have ever had and probably will ever have. If you enjoy dreams take that # for a couple of weeks it will send you mental.....

I stopped taking it though, after reading about it from users on internet forum sites, it can take away your creativity

But my point is manufactured drugs mess with your mind. delavirdine isn’t the only drug which creates odd happings in your life.

Don’t get to paranoid.

Try searching forums where people detail there own accounts of side effects ect while taking delavirdine.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You should do a google search for HIV support forums, see if anyone else is or was taking this drug and has had similar experiences. Also, since you aren't taking the drug anymore are your dreams still telling you the same thing? You can't stop taking it if you already have stopped, ya know?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I get laughed at on HIV forums they call me a troller or troll or whatever it is they say.

I can live with nightmares but having them get increasingly worse is tough and I'm bothered by the fact that the faces I see in my dreams end up in the obituaries.

Its been about awile since I've seen someone I've dreamed in the paper. Mostly now what I dream about it torture. I'm mainly trying to figure out what they want because of what was said to me in the phone conversation. I've gotten pretty good about saying things in my dreams that what said.....controlling what I'm saying and so forth.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Please describe your RECENT dreams in greater detail.
As someone stated before they can't still be telling to drop a drug you've stopped taking.

What is happening now with your dreams?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I actually wrote down in great detail a recent dream. I kept a pen and paper near my bed so I could write it down right away. I will bring it tomorrow and copy it on here.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What you need to do, if this is real. Post a picture and some stuff about you. People can only watch out for you if they know who you are. I weird thing that i didn't even think about until i read this was i used to have a friend who had HIV. He had it for around 10 years and was doing fine. Then he started taking some new drug. He started acting weird and paranoid, and wouldn't talk to us. I went buy his house a few months ago and it was completely empty. I asked a neighbor. He said that a few weeks before some moving company had show up and taken all of his stuff. They said he was moving to Arizona, but the guy was so broke he could not have afforded all the stuff they did. I just forgot about it until now.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think I'll ever post a picture of myself. I don't see how any of what you said would be of any help to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I actually wrote down in great detail a recent dream. I kept a pen and paper near my bed so I could write it down right away. I will bring it tomorrow and copy it on here.

No problem. Just want to make sure you aren't pulling anyones leg because I myself try often to get answers to my own experiences but seeing so many fakers and frauds damaging the integrity of actual truth seekers makes me reluctant to say a word.

On a side note...you do know the acronym for Touched By A Grey is "TBAG".
You even have it capitalized that way.

Just saying...could be a coincidence though.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Dear touchedbygrey I will give you a list of medicenes to help with your HIV none of theese are prescription and have no ill effects.

Acetyl-L-carnitine (take as directed on label)
AR Mulsion Forte (take as directed on label)
from American Biologics
Alpha-Lipoic acid (take as directed on label)
Bioperine 10 (take as directed on label)
from natures plus
Body Language Super Antioxidant (as directed on label)
From OxyFresh
Bone Support
From syngergy plus (take as riected on label)
Bovine colostrum (as directed on label)
(new life colostrum from symbiotics)
Co-Enzyeme Q-10 100-200 MG daily
Collodial silve (as directed on label)
dimethylglyciene (DMG) (as directed on label)
(Aangamik DMG from food science of vermont)
Egg lectihin (as directed on label)

FROM NOW ON ALL SUPPLIMENTS ARE TO BE TAKEN AS DIRECTED ON LABE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.

Free form Amino acid complex take with 50MG B6 and 100MG Vit C. on empty stomach
plus extra l-arginine
and
L-orthine
plus
inflazyme forte 4 tablets 3 times daily
(from american biologics)

Insoitol hexaphospate take on empty stomach.

Acidopholius (as directed on label)

L-lysine (on empty stomach)
CAUITION: DO NOT TAKE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS AT A TIME.
lycopene

malic acid and magneesum

Multimineral complex with copper (3MG daily) and zinc (80mg) do not exceed a total of 100mg daily from all suppliments (the multi mineral)

Natural carotenoid complex (betatene)

Pycnogenol and/or grape seed extract '
or OPC-85 from primary source.

Quercetin plus bromelain (take on empty sotmach for the bromelain)

Raw Thymus glandular plus multiglandular complex with raw spleen gandular

S-adenosylmethonine (SAMe)

Selenium 400mcg daily if you are pregnant do not exced 40Mcg daily

shark cartalidge take on empty stomach.

SuperOxide dismustase (SOD)

taurine plus from american biologics

Vitamin B complex injections plus extra B6 and B12 (as directed by physician)

vitamin C with bioflanoids 10,000-20,000mg in divided doses

Vitamin D3 400IU

Vitamin E 600 IU daily if you are taking blood thinning medication consult your doctor before taking this supplement.

thats it for the important stuff.

helpful: acid-ease from prevail take between meals (also if excess acid is a problem)

Aerobic 07
From Aerobic life industries 9 drops in water 3 times daily

Chromium picotlinate at least 600mcg daily

maitake extract or reishi extract or #ake extract

Nictotinamid adenine dinucleotide (NADH) 5mcg each morning on a empty stomach

shark liver oil

ultimate oil from natures secret.

if you take all of the above substances plus have a diet high in raw fruits and vegitables.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Whoa...maybe you should U2U him that kind of thing next time.
That's a helluva list.

Anyway, the TBAG acronym thing has me suspicious.
This whole thing wouldn't be a prank Touched By A Grey, would it?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules

. Smoke some pot, it will remove your ability to even have dreams. You'll wake up relaxed.

[edit on 1/18/2007 by atsrules]

Wrong.You cannot not dream. We all dream all of the time. We may not remember them,but we dream nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
lol that gave me a good laugh I should have taken a closer look before registering. I can't believe it came up that way.

I will share the dream no problem I'm at work now and I have my notes at home. I will copy word for word what I wrote down and post it here in the morning. I will also take a closer look at the police report and see what I'm comfortable with on that end. There really isn't much to get from the report but it'll at least be proof of the incident.

The police chalked it up to someone trying to steal my identity. They were really of little to no help.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I've seen people come to me as I sleep surrounded by greys and begging of me to stop taking Delavirdine. They were near death in my dreams and visions. On 5 seperate occasions within a 30 day period I would casually open the obituaries only to see their likeness gracing the pages.

Pretty amazing. Could you post the names of these five people (if you still know them)? If you found them in the obituaries, it would be public knowledge already.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That's just big money and the farmers..,

The question would be - does being able to chemically induce a 'spiritual' or 'encounter' experience negate the reality of its existence or prove it.
Do we see something with our eyes or when those conditions are met spontaneously? Organs of perception.

'The alien's can have American women.' - Art Bell

Strange world.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
hey, man.

first of all: immediately stop taking any kind of medications!
second: calm down. you´re safe yet.

i can tell you where you got your sickness from: it came right from the so called medicine they gave you. the pharma-industry DOES spread sicknesses all around the world. and someday we will let them pay for this!

i really believe they´re (whoever "they" really are) playing such huge games on us, but we just dont get it.
if its their satelites blocking our brain-waves or is it something in the water or in the air, maybe we will never know, but they really facked us up, brothers and sisters. i think we´re doomed already.

since i dont take any pills or stuff anymore i did not became ill.
and i wont ever take any stuff out of the lab again!
your body can handle a lot of sicknesses on its own, you just gotta believe it. its also possible to get sick if you just believe it enough.
there IS a placebo / anti-placebo - effect.

i suggest you to go to an indian medicine man or something like this, he will be able to heal you. but not a medicine-man who´s in the telephone-book, you know - you really gotta search the underground. this is serious. do not isolate yourself.

and last but not least: pray to god! pray for your protection and the protection of others and pray for your cure and it will come!
this might help too: smoke w33d everyday! try it, if you dont want to die from this HIV-# and the medicine-man couldnt help you also.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I really can't believe this.
People suggesting medical advice over an internet forum, going so far as to suggest smoking an illegal substance ? Are any mods reading this ?

And, as to contracting HIV. OP stated that he was sexually inactive for 1.5
years. HIV can lie dormant up to 10 years, before becoming active.

Touched, I feel for you. I'm truly sorry these things are happening, but to
accept medical advice from people you have never, and will never meet is
ludicris.

My only suggestion would be to change doctors and lay all your cards on the table. Tough to do, I know. (trust me, I know) But, it might make all
the difference.

Godspeed to your recovery,

Lex

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join