It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No doubt he has taken my advice and taken a heavy dose of the drug. By this time he will be teleporting with the recently departed in another dimension. Don't bother him. He will be back in good time to tell us tales from the other side.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It probably was a hoax. He has not been back in while now.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Alright. Here we go.

I now stamp this thread with the nYk seal of....

HOAX.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i thought thir was no way this is true but it is.

Attorney, Agent or Firm: Winslow;
Anastasia P., Rodney; Burton, Duncan; Laurelee A.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
I've been relegated to sharing my story on message boards in hopes that someone listens.

Hi guys my names Gary. I'm having a hard time getting people to listen to my story so I'm going to try to make this public in hopes that a few of you will listen.

7 years ago I contracted HIV. I have no idea how I came to test positive because I'm not at all sexually active. I had to come to terms with this and it took some time to accept I may have contracted this sickness in non conventional ways.

A few years ago I started taking Delavirdine on the advice of one of my doctors. From that day on my life has never been the same. I'm not one of those that totally buys into the strange and paranormal and all the hoopla that comes along with it but I've been having visions and dreams since I went on this drug.

I've seen people come to me as I sleep surrounded by greys and begging of me to stop taking Delavirdine. They were near death in my dreams and visions. On 5 seperate occasions within a 30 day period I would casually open the obituaries only to see their likeness gracing the pages. I became obsessed with this. Needless to say I did some checking on the names and each and everyone of them had at some point taken celebrex and reported health issues. Its a lot harder than you think to find info on people.

I myself years back took these for arthritis. I looked even deeper to find that Pfizer makes both Celebrex and Delavirdine. I kept digging about these deceased and made contact with two of the spouses and one girlfriend. All of which were HIV postive and had or were on Delavirdine. All of which were nice enough to talk to me and as it turns out they too weren't too certain how they contracted HIV.

The dreams of greys got longer and more intense as the months went by. My back and neck would be burned with this rounded rod branding type iron. I would wake up covered in hives and uncontrollable rashes from my ankles to my knees. I would breakout at random parts of the day if I got a strange vision.

I contacted Pfizer about my problems since I could easily trace it back to the drug, and really never got a clear answer, not to mention I think most of the people I talked to thought I was prank calling. I called and called with no solutions for my ailments. I went to see my doctor and I get the whole allergy cream bit over and over. Don't stress out blah blah blah.

Out of nowhere I get a visit from a well dressed Pfizer associate. I had left my address and phone number on the last 3 or 4 calls I made to a voice mailbox of a man who goes by Jon Knightan. So I wasn't too shocked even though it seemed odd since no one returns my call and no one even bothered to make an appointment with me. This man wasn't him but apparently some runner who goes by Burton Duncan. Finally someone here to help. I gave him all my info and the low down on just about everything. The dreams and all of it. I really laid it out. I wanted answers.

He leaves and not 10 minutes after I get a phone call. Normal voice nothing too scary. What he said really shocked me. "Burton isn't safe. Don't tell him anything more. If you want the dreams to stop, you have to give them what they want." I spoke quickly who what give them what. What do they want and who are they. I couldn't have been more confused. The response was "the one in your dreams" and that was it. I crossed referenced the business card with Pfizer and no one named Burton Duncan works there. I turned it over the police for impersonating a Pfizer employee as Pfizer requested I do.

I don't know where to go from here and I'm getting scared. The police think its a prank call but its too deep and I know there is more to it.

First I would go join a HIV awarness program and enjoy the rest of my life.
Then I would be looking at the girls that I last had sexual relations with all of them including your first.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Then go and demand they be tested. I think you can get help from lawyers because their is laws that say that if you have HIV or AIDS you must tell your spouce and all the people you ever had sexual relations with.

I had a friend who died of HIV, AIDS and in the last few years of his life he would make up strange stories about people following him and "things" in his house that would be watching him sleep at night. Come to find out he was making it all up just so that he would be in the spot light and it would make him feel like he was here for a reason. I am not trying to say that your story is fake, so please don't get mad. I am just giving my personal experince on this matter. Also If you are having problems with the drugs that you are taking and that you are experincing side effects of the drugs, dicontinue use, and seek a doctor for assistance.

When you call the drug companies with your story they have insurance adjustors that handle all cases that might be able to sue them for large amounts of money. And more than likly they were thinking that you might have a law suite that could loose them tons of money. That is why you got this person that came and talked with you on this matter of your story about having dreams and side effects of their drugs.

Another thing are you thinking that you got the HIV from these drugs?
Is that what you are looking for help on?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join