It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That thread did make me feel a lot better. Thanks. I was really getting worried that this Duncan guy might be coming after me.




posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
That thread did make me feel a lot better. Thanks. I was really getting worried that this Duncan guy might be coming after me.


I think you need some help.

You wrote, which has now kind of been debunked that :


Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
Out of nowhere I get a visit from a well dressed Pfizer associate.(Snip) This man wasn't him but apparently some runner who goes by Burton Duncan. Finally someone here to help. I gave him all my info and the low down on just about everything. The dreams and all of it. I really laid it out. I wanted answers.

He leaves and not 10 minutes after I get a phone call. Normal voice nothing too scary. What he said really shocked me. "Burton isn't safe. Don't tell him anything more.


Burton Duncan doesn't exist, it's two misread names put together from a list. Burton Duncan didn't visit you.

I hope you get the help you need.

2l8



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
2l8 -

just because BD doesn't exist doesn't mean that Touched is not telling the truth...

The person who was supposed to have visited Touched, could have just used that name and had the business card printed up... they could exist.

remember, we are supposed to play nice here....



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2l82sk8

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
That thread did make me feel a lot better. Thanks. I was really getting worried that this Duncan guy might be coming after me.


I think you need some help.

You wrote, which has now kind of been debunked that :


Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
Out of nowhere I get a visit from a well dressed Pfizer associate.(Snip) This man wasn't him but apparently some runner who goes by Burton Duncan. Finally someone here to help. I gave him all my info and the low down on just about everything. The dreams and all of it. I really laid it out. I wanted answers.

He leaves and not 10 minutes after I get a phone call. Normal voice nothing too scary. What he said really shocked me. "Burton isn't safe. Don't tell him anything more.


Burton Duncan doesn't exist, it's two misread names put together from a list. Burton Duncan didn't visit you.

I hope you get the help you need.

2l8
The good thing is that you can feel anyway you want about my situation. Most people don't believe whats happening to me anyhow. I don't know who Burton is but I do know he doesn't work for Pfizer. I'm sure the name is just made up. I'm glad the name on the link has come to not be accurate, you have no idea how greatful I am that there is no connection.

I feel something is close to happening to me. My phone has been ringing at odd times through the night with no one on the other end and I've been woken up four times in the last 6 nights by my doorbell only to find nothing. Its possible I'm dreaming the doorbell ring but it sure seems real enough.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I realize we are supposed to "play nice" as well but I really must agree here. I believe you are suffering from some severe delusions and paranoia.

The fact that this name was fabricated (innacurately) from this site is a heavy bit of evidence for this. I find it very hard to believe that someone would go to all the trouble of finding this name on the web and making up business cards just to "mess with you".

I, as others, do not mean to sound rude or judgemental, but I suggest you seek some help for this. I would consider finding a psycologist or somone similar to have a talk with.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I realize we are supposed to "play nice" as well but I really must agree here. I believe you are suffering from some severe delusions and paranoia.

The fact that this name was fabricated (innacurately) from this site is a heavy bit of evidence for this. I find it very hard to believe that someone would go to all the trouble of finding this name on the web and making up business cards just to "mess with you".

I, as others, do not mean to sound rude or judgemental, but I suggest you seek some help for this. I would consider finding a psycologist or somone similar to have a talk with.


First of all, are you a doctor and when did I see you last if you are? How can you claim that I am suffering from severe delusions and paranoia. Now if you were not talking about me, then I ask... are you a doctor and did you see the party to whom you were referring above?

Secondly, I wasn't saying that the business card was made by Touched, to mess with us. I meant, the person who visited him, had the card made to convince Touched that he was a real employee of Pfiizer.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by nyk537
I realize we are supposed to "play nice" as well but I really must agree here. I believe you are suffering from some severe delusions and paranoia.

The fact that this name was fabricated (innacurately) from this site is a heavy bit of evidence for this. I find it very hard to believe that someone would go to all the trouble of finding this name on the web and making up business cards just to "mess with you".

I, as others, do not mean to sound rude or judgemental, but I suggest you seek some help for this. I would consider finding a psycologist or somone similar to have a talk with.


First of all, are you a doctor and when did I see you last if you are? How can you claim that I am suffering from severe delusions and paranoia. Now if you were not talking about me, then I ask... are you a doctor and did you see the party to whom you were referring above?

Secondly, I wasn't saying that the business card was made by Touched, to mess with us. I meant, the person who visited him, had the card made to convince Touched that he was a real employee of Pfiizer.


What we have here is a bit of confusion. My post was directed toward TBAG, not you. I was simply referencing your comment about playing nice. Apologzies friend.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't know why you think I've lost it. The guy came to see me it happened. I got a phone call that didn't make sense. I checked with Pfizer and it doesn't add up. I called the cops and told them what happened. I gave them the card. Where would the card come from if this was some kind of made up thing in my head. How can you explain the people in the obituaries that I dreamed. I contacted a few of them, they are real.

I'm not crazy I hold a good job and make good money and try my best to live a normal productive life.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
lol would you guys mind not calling me TBAG. It gives me even worse visions than my dreams



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
I don't know why you think I've lost it. The guy came to see me it happened. I got a phone call that didn't make sense. I checked with Pfizer and it doesn't add up. I called the cops and told them what happened. I gave them the card. Where would the card come from if this was some kind of made up thing in my head. How can you explain the people in the obituaries that I dreamed. I contacted a few of them, they are real.

I'm not crazy I hold a good job and make good money and try my best to live a normal productive life.


The word crazy never came out of my mouth. I do not use that word. I am simply suggesting that these things are effects of the medication you were taking. Perhaps now you have built up such a sense of paranoia that you still think these things are happening.

I am also not saying this is the case. I am just trying to examine this from ever possible angle. As I said, it just seems unlikely that someone would go through all that trouble of making up fake cards and digging through the sites for fake names only to mess with you. Now...Taking that into consideration, what else could it be? Why would someone peice together a name and draft cards just to come and talk with you? It just doesn't add up.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
you're right it doesn't add up. Why would the phone call tell me not to trust him. So far I've had no further contact with this fella. Never heard from the caller again either, unless he's the one ringing my doorbell and hanging up on me, which is highly unlikely.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am trying really hard to peice this together but I just can't. Absolutely nothing makes any sense. I can't figure out why anyone would want to hassle you in the first place. Why do you think? Do you think it has something to do with the HIV? Aliens? What?

I just can't find a good place to begin.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't want to sound rediculous. I mean my thinking on this is pretty far fetched. But then again the whole thing is far fetched.

I think somewhere along the road I was part of a small experiment, wether that involed Aliens or not I'm not sure but I doubt it. I really think the aliens are simply a product of the drugs and not real. I think a small group of us that took the painkiller were possibly given HIV and then were perscribed an HIV drug that really tore up our sub-concious and somewhere along the line linked us all up or linked them to me. That would explain me finding them all of a sudden after dreaming of them, since we all took the same drug or had someone close on the drug. I think the ones responsible are trying to cover their tracks and make sure I don't find more info. Maybe what they want is for me to not dig any deeper. The dreams and visions I will probably just have to live with.

I know its a stretch but its the only thing that even remotely ties it all together.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by TouchedByAGrey]



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Touched By A Gray

You really don't have to defend yourself. I know what it is like not to be believed and it is no fun. You know if what happened is the truth and we aren't here to "debunk" any claim a fellow member makes.

At this point you have come out with a serious situation seeking input from this community. Some people do play games here and some members are quick to assume all strange occurances are jokes. Sorry for the ones who are meanspirited to you about this. Maybe you can eventually find closure. When paranormal things happen it is hard for those of us it isn't happening to to understand.

But it's all good. Keep us posted.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
2l8 -

just because BD doesn't exist doesn't mean that Touched is not telling the truth...

The person who was supposed to have visited Touched, could have just used that name and had the business card printed up... they could exist.

remember, we are supposed to play nice here....


I do play nice. I didn't call him a fraud, or an idiot or try to run him off of ATS...I took the information from this thread, and suggested he get some help. Medicines can do some whacked out things to you.

I think there are two possiblities here.

A) He is sleep deprived, on medication, halucinating, having strange dreams, and possibly not in touch with reality as we know it and may need to reconsider his medication and get some help. Which I advised and hoped for him as this is most likely in my opinion.

B)He is telling the truth and it is a co-incidence that a man named Burton Duncan , or a man faking to be a man named Burton Duncan, came to his house to "check him out" "See what he knows" etc and it is co-incidental as well, that those two names-one person's first name, another's surname-in that order is found on a list of people that are related to his proposed conspiracy

The latter I am very skeptical of.

But I don't think I was ever not playing nice.
It wasn't my intent to seem rude anyway.



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
you're right it doesn't add up. Why would the phone call tell me not to trust him. So far I've had no further contact with this fella. Never heard from the caller again either, unless he's the one ringing my doorbell and hanging up on me, which is highly unlikely.


Try * 69 if you get anymore strange phone calls.

Thats the best I can come up with.

Try contacting and leaving messages with pharm co again and see if Burton comes back-when he does, ask for his drivers license to authenticate his identity better.

A true skeptic of many people-I trust very few. I had a guy walking around my property (back in the woods) said he was from a company contracted by the electric company to check for stray voltage. He showed me his ID on a lanyard...

I said looks like it was printed off a pc...I could make one even better, then I grabbed and said"This IS from a PC, let me see your drivers license before you get shot for trespassing (hehe I was just joking...well..sort of) so he nervously gets his DL out, then says I can call the electric company and confirm (Which I did)

I mean, hell, if you are going to be paranoid...do it right. It can be an art.


[edit on 19-1-2007 by 2l82sk8]



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Touched By A Gray

You really don't have to defend yourself. I know what it is like not to be believed and it is no fun. You know if what happened is the truth and we aren't here to "debunk" any claim a fellow member makes.
But it's all good. Keep us posted.


First off, debunking certain facts is not the same as debunking his/her claim. I don't think anyone has attacked him/her or asked him/her to defend themself. Perhaps, but I missed those attacking posts.

Secondly, people are trying to get to the bottom of what the real claim of conspiracy is anyway because it seems to be...multifaceted. Now, to do that-one must weed through the fact and pluck out any fiction-intentional or unintentional, or even delusional.

My point in it all is MUCH of this may be real to him/her because of side effects of the medications they are taking-or a combination of them if he/she is taking more than one prescription med.

I once had a rare but serious reaction to a simple sulfide antibiotic. It was not a rash or an anaphalatic shock...it was all sorts of weird stuff. Changed moods, mental states, altered states, low blood pressure, weak muscles, weird-ass dreams...man it was strange...when I finally called my doctor after 3-4 days, my condition was so bizzarre the nurse didn't even recognize it for what it was.

She was going to write it off as a strange virus, but called back after speaking with the doctor when he said NO it was was a severe reaction to the meds and I needewd to stop them immediately!

Touched may need help!

Touched, you may be touched is all I'm saying.


[edit on 19-1-2007 by 2l82sk8]



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That might not be a bad idea. I'll start with the phone calls again and see if I can draw him out and get some answers. That gets me thinking. If he does show back up I'll have a few friends waiting and we can hold him until the police get there.

I can't believe I didn't already think of doing that. Thanks!!!!!!!



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
That might not be a bad idea. I'll start with the phone calls again and see if I can draw him out and get some answers. That gets me thinking. If he does show back up I'll have a few friends waiting and we can hold him until the police get there.

I can't believe I didn't already think of doing that. Thanks!!!!!!!


Now thats the attitude!

Gone is the fearful Touched, out comes the aggressive Touched! Draw 'em out, take control of the situation..get to the bottom of this, and most importantly-don't do it alone! I love the idea that you have friends with you when dealing with the unknown....

good luck buddy



posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In my opinion the whole HIV thing looks very fishy.

I am a cell biologist and Ive read about the "man-made" theory of HIV the first time some years ago. First, i couldn't believe it, but then i did some research and checked some facts with my own knowledge about molecular biology.

the official HIV story (the hiv virus "jumped" species in africa from monkey to human) is a myth! there is and never has been any scientific peer-reviewed evidence for it!

the U.S. Government's chief DNA sequence analyst at the Los Alamos Laboratory in New Mexico, Dr. Gerald Myers, reported with his colleagues that the origin of HIV could not have begun with "cut hunters" or other single isolated cross species transmissions (called "zoonosis"). He reported that genetic sequencing studies prove some "punctuated origin of AIDS event" took place during the mid-1970s giving rise, virtually simultaneously, to at least ten different HIV "clades" (or genetic subtypes) associated with ten different distinguishable AIDS epidemics in Africa alone. The most likely cause of this widespread bizarre zoonosis was some man-made (i.e., iatrogenic) event involving chimpanzees, this group reckoned.

the hiv virus DNA / proteins have some very strange sequence homologies with the maedi visna virus (from icelandic sheep!) and bovine leukemia virus (BIV). I checked it for myself with NCBI BLAST and the sequence alignment tool CLUSTALW. The hiv virus (HTLV-III) doesn't look like it evolved naturally at all. I can show that to any one interested..

all necessary experiments for the development of a cancer inducing virus was were made in the 60's and 70's. Most of this work is published and can be found in the PubMed database. These experiments were made with cell cultures from maedi visna virus, bovine leukemia virus (BIV) !!!! and other viruses like MulV.

the hiv virus seems to be identical with the virus esp-1, who was a product of the secret US Special Virus Program. Boyd Graves ( a black AIDS activist) has discovered original documents which proove the existence of this program and the creation of cancer inducing viruses affecting the t-cell immune response.. => HIV

The discoverer of the AIDS virus, Robert Gallo, was part of the Virus Program!

The theory that there is no HIV virus by Peter Duesberg is disinformation. Peter Duesberg himself made research related to the creation to the HIV virus.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join