It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am so sorry for you, but as far as having HIV you know that many people live for many healthy years with it, try to stay positive* I also hope this has not been said before, but earlier Touched By A Grey you stated that you could not have gotten HIV through sex bc you had been inactive for one and a half years? You do know that HIV can incubate in the body for years right? You may test false negative many times, or you may have it for ten years and never show symptoms, it is also possible to acquire it through oral sex*
If you did not contract it from a IV needle I almost guaruntee you got it from a unfortunate sexual encounter, even if it was five years ago

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
TouchedbyaGrey can you get the business card you were given back from the Police and scan it and post it up here? If you're not willing to publish the police report then this will be helpful

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
wow. Just spent an hour reading this, what is now, a 100 reply thread.

I believe you, TouchedByAGray. Though, really dont have much advice, but I will say this:

Trust in God and pray to your hearts content.

God bless.
TD

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Where is the police report it would take me 30 secondes to post it but I dont see it is it here yet

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by the smoking beagle

So who is the mysterious "Duncan Burton" listed on the patent?

Lets read that patent entry again shall we?

Attorney, Agent or Firm: Winslow; Anastasia P., Rodney; Burton, Duncan; Laurelee A.

What do we see?

An entry listing the attorneys working for the assignee.

Now how are their names listed, "first name, surname"?

No

They're listed like in a phone book, "surname, first name".

N

So after all that, I think we can conclude that

1) "Burton Duncan" is NOT mentioned on that webpage

2) the webpage doesnt link him to Pfizer

Beagle

IMHO I feel there remains a link to Burton Duncan. The fact that the two listings were side by side and that name was listed on a card given by a nonexistant employee of the drug company, allegedly, that would count to me as a link, enough to get you trippin if it was you.............

[edit on 20-1-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Sounds shady if you catch my drift

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I contacted the police department so I can either get the card back or get a copy. I'm awaiting a response.

To the guy who is giving me a hard time about not putting up the police report. I don't own a scanner. I have passed the report on so it can get scanned. She seemingly doesn't see the importance of sharing this info over the web so people who she feels can do nothing but bring my moral down can pick and pull me apart for their own entertainment.

I told her if she wouldn't help me I'd just go to kinkos and do it myself. Hindsight being 20/20 I know I should have just done that in the first place. So its on me I know I should have just done that. I'm sorry. She calmed down abit and she's going to scan it for me and put it on my photobucket this weekend so I can post it for you guys.

If you feel the need to attack me about it don't bother coming in the thread. I will copy and post the form from my photobucket as soon as it there. I understand why she doesn't want me to do it but she has agreed to help me on this.

On another note I have phoned Pfizer another 6 times so we'll see whats next. I will be back on later today and then again on Monday. I will not have internet access on Sunday
I'm going on a 18 hour deep sea fishing trip, I've been waiting for this trip for months. In the event that I die there were certain things I wanted crossed off my list, deep sea fishing was one of them. Funny how lazy you are until you feel your number might be up.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by TouchedByAGrey]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by TouchedByAGrey]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Gary

I'm going to forward this link/info on to the Alienhunter. That way he can be ready for you, should you decide to call.

Look at it this way... It might NOT be your answer... but at least you'll know to STOP looking there if it's "not the solution".

I just find it a bit awkward for you. It's a tough situation to say the least... then add in dreams about "grays" telling you to NOT medicate...

I'm patting your back... and hell... here's a hug, bro... cuz THAT is some rough stuff with which to deal... for ANYONE!

Call Derrel. He's also a Biblical Scholar, but will NEVER pressure another human... He cares UTTERLY about humanity in general and his family specifically. He knows what it's like to be "cast aside" by "society". He also knows how to tell ya how it is in a manner that you can handle...

If you want some answers, I advise strongly to give that guy a call... for the sole purpose of finding out... I guarantee you've got a FRIEND in him by the time you hang up the phone.

Concerned

Southpaw

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Room is yellowish white no windows and one door about 10 or so feet infront of me. Not real clean dirty floors and stained walls. I don't see any light fixtures but the room is bright painfully bright. I hear talking all around me. Like somekind of business meeting with voices going up and down in volume.
NOT YELLING. CAPS SO YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE. I'M GOING TO TRY AND WARM YOU UP TO SOME OF THE THINGS YOU MIGHT HEAR FROM DERREL... TO HELP YOU OUT.

WHAT DID YOU SMELL? DO YOU RECALL THE ODOR?

I can only somewhat make out one sentence of all the jibber jabber that I hear. Zinc Sulferate or Zinc Suffocate. Zinc for sure followed by Sul or Suf with a cate on the end, Not sure.
THIS IS INTERESTING. IF YOU CONTACT DERREL, YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT SULFUR, AND IT'S SIGNIFICANCE IN THIS SITUATION.

My face is burning hot and I can feel my vision blur and then go clear and blur and then go clear. I rubbed and rubbed my face till my vision settles in.
I HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS. DERREL MAY. VIVID NONE THE LESS.

One man walks in he's average. Everything about him was average. Blue shirt, blue pants, White hat. Mid 50's I think no blimishes or moles anywhere I can see. He almost looks fake because he's so flawless.
THIS MAY BE OF INTEREST TO DERREL. THE "NORDICS" ARE ONE GROUP WITHIN THE "ALIEN HIERARCHY". THEY ARE KNOWN TO "ANGELIC", FLAWLESS, "MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HUMAN".

I sat up and told him "I want to give you what you want...what is it that you want please tell me and I will give it to you". I repeated this a few times. He sways from the waist up back and forth twords me then away from me then twords me then back. He tells me at least ten times "rinse your face 100 times so cornelius can see you" as he's repeating I'm yelling "who's cornelius who's cornelius" This carried on for awile.
THIS MAY BE A PORTION OF YOUR "SCREENSAVER", OR THE "PROGRAMMING" THEY "INSTALL" OVER YOUR TRUE MEMORY OF THE EXPERIENCE. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE THINKING THEY HAVE "FRIENDLY GHOSTS" IN THEIR HOMES, ETC.

Then one by one 5 possibly 6 brownish grey alien looking figures enter the room and surround me.
"ALIEN LOOKING" CREATURES. LISTEN... IT'S OKAY TO ADMIT WHAT YOU SAW. NOBODY'S GOING TO JUDGE YOU HEAR... JUST IN CASE YOU ARE FEELING YOURSELF ALMOST INVOLUNTARILY RESTRAIN YOURSELF IN DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, GARY. NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

THESE WERE GRAYS, WEREN'T THEY? JUST SAYING... IT'S OKAY.
HOW BIG WERE THE EYES?
WHAT COLOR WERE THE EYES?
WHAT DID THE MOUTH LOOK LIKE?
WHAT DID THE EARS LOOK LIKE?
DID THEY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU? (OTHER THAN THE "CORNELIUS" STATEMENT). IF SO, HOW? TALKING? WRITING? TELEPATHY?

Looks like some kind of football huddle as they circle around me and interlock their arms on each others shoulders. They look like pale chocolate, smooth looking and clean. I feel burning, scalding hot burning on the back of my neck and then down to my legs as one rubs a long silver shiny rod on parts of my back and legs. They get close to my face almost like they want to sniff me.
THIS IS ONE THING THAT MAKES ME BELIEVE YOU'VE HAD AN ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE. PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS. ANY ABDUCTEE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THAT THE "GRAY" CAN SIMPLY GET CLOSE TO YOUR HEAD... AND "BAM"... HE JUST DOWNLOADED YOUR ENTIRE SOUL. EVERYTHING. HE NOW KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. SOUNDS SURREAL... JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU A CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU'RE PROBABLY ABOUT TO FIND OUT APPLIES HERE...

Then they back away and one by one they walk out but there is no sign of the guy as the room clears. He's gone. I felt sick in my stomach because I couldn't see him just like I did in my other dreams about other people. Things got confusing for what seemed like a good long time colors and faces I would see and then not see. The door finally slammed and I woke up.
THE DOOR SLAMMED. THAT'S YOUR MEMORY MARKER. CALL DERREL.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
I'm a bit nervous about posting the police report. I may just PM it to someone here rather than make it public.

Some of what you guys are saying does make sense but I have been in contact with family members from the people in the obituaries. They too have taken celebrex. The thing that scared me was two of their family members had HIV.

Hi there. I had an uncle die from taking one celebrex pill. It's an awful drug. The hospital immediately cremated the body without family permission and without an autopsy. Last I heard, they couldn't get a lawyer to consider the case which is strange in itself. I haven't heard anything else about it, so I guess everyone gave up on the case. In his case he was a convicted felon, so the case would not have received much sympathy.

I have heard about drugs which were tested on soldiers and the soldiers would be sent home and immediately flip out and kill their family and often commit suicide. Drugs are nasty stuff. They weren't even on the drugs anymore when it happened. They can permanently alter your brain chemistry.

I have had dead people visit me in my sleep before. I have had dreams like that since I was a small child though, not from meds. Are you always yourself in your dreams? Sometimes I have been other people and have been murdered or had other bad things happen to me.

When you were younger, did you ever have dreams like this? Did you ever have your dreams come true or have things like words or names pop into your head?

Have you ever traveled somewhere before while you were sleeping?

Try going off the meds for a bit (they mess with test results) and having another HIV test performed somewhere that doesn't know your medical history. Don't tell them you had a positive test result. See what the results are a second time around. Some people have the tests turn up negative and find out they had a false positive the first time.

Best wishes.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
lol would you guys mind not calling me TBAG. It gives me even worse visions than my dreams

Sorry I pointed that acronym out.

Initially I wrote out a long reply about suggestions and possibilities and when it came to addressing you in the post I didn't want to write your long screen name so I tried an acronym.

As soon as I saw it I deleted my entire response.

I guess I just assumed with a semi-hidden name like "TBAG", this whole thing was a joke especially since I was instantly reminded of a funny scene in a John Waters film. I believe it was PECKER.

I can't say that I fully buy your story TouchedByAGrey, but your name got a laugh out of me.

Good luck, though.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What's the story behind TBAG? Is it the same as teabag or something like that?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count Germails Lovechild
I am so sorry for you, but as far as having HIV you know that many people live for many healthy years with it, try to stay positive* I also hope this has not been said before, but earlier Touched By A Grey you stated that you could not have gotten HIV through sex bc you had been inactive for one and a half years? You do know that HIV can incubate in the body for years right? You may test false negative many times, or you may have it for ten years and never show symptoms, it is also possible to acquire it through oral sex*
If you did not contract it from a IV needle I almost guaruntee you got it from a unfortunate sexual encounter, even if it was five years ago

Tbag is a acronym for OP name

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I remember there was a story in the Roanoke Times years ago about a little girl who tested positive for HIV. No one else in the family had it. None of her doctors had it. They could not figure out how she had contracted the disease. She had full blown AIDS and was on meds for it. I never did see any updates for it, but there are people out there who have it and have no idea where they got it from.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
What's the story behind TBAG? Is it the same as teabag or something like that?

"Tea Bagging" is an action done in a performance by a male stripper. Usually it's done in gay strip clubs.

It begins when a member of the audience climbs on stage and crouches on their knees while the male stripper stands over top of their head while still dancing. During the dance the stripper continuously dips down, bouncing his scrotum off the head of the audience member.

Like dunking a "tea bag" in a cup of hot water....the audience member gets "tea-bagged".

Hope that description wasn't out of line but you did ask.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yo T- ..... uh .... er.. I meant 'Touched':

--Were you or are you taking selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors? Some of them, like Geodon, can make the user unable to differentiate between the sleep/dream-state and real life.

--I guess it's also possible Delavirdine has opened your doors of perception into a higher plane of astral consciousness; in this case you should get back on the drug, but this time double your dosage. And then get back to us.

ps
Can you get me some? How many should I take if I want to see the colors?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
MMMmmm TBAGing HIV MMmm were are we going here , I dont want to prejudge anybody but my antenna is up a little higher now , Touchedbyagrey I'm not bustting your balls nopun intened , Just want to see if I can help you sound like a nice guy

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Alright what's going on here. Has the OP left us for good? He said he would be back soon with something else and has never returned. Perhaps he got tired of playing this game.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
BUMP one more time.

Just trying to see if perhaps this will go anywhere else.

So what's the verdict? Are we to assume this was a hoax now?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I knew it he said I was busting chops but he kept delaying the posts Maybe he died

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join