It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
man, a doctor is only just "someone" like me and you, too.
yeah, maybe i am a doctor? do you know?
you´re just someone who is believing in science and that it is the cure for everything.
by the way, maybe weed is illegal in your country, but it is not everywhere. maybe the guy can take a ride to canada. and by the way there are a lot of positive results which have been scientifically found out about weed, maybe you just dont know this. smoking is only one way to incooperate it.
and before he dies he can give it a try!
and i´d rather try a joint than any stuff out of the lab.

by the way i´m just giving that guy some options, because he has got HIV and i think that you and i just dont really know what that means, so i´m giving # about any laws or so - just like the governments are doing, too.

the only laws i really trust in are The Ten Commandments, and they aint say something about weed.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
And, as to contracting HIV. OP stated that he was sexually inactive for 1.5
years. HIV can lie dormant up to 10 years, before becoming active.

Lex

That's very true. That's why I laugh when people say they are going to get their spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend checked out before they sleep with them. What they don't realize is that it may not even show up...However, they still have it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Wrong.You cannot not dream. We all dream all of the time. We may not remember them,but we dream nonetheless.

In your own word, “Wrong”!

You only have logical story-like dreams in REM sleep. REM sleep only encompasses roughly 25% of the normal persons sleep time. This is usually broken up into 3 REM cycles. For the average person that goes to bed at say 23:00 and gets up at 07:00, those cycles would be roughly at 24:00-01:00, 03:00, 05:00-06:00. If you wake up while in a different stage of sleep, such as stage 2, you will not remember your dreams.

Certain drugs and disorders can effect the amount of stage REM that a person gets during the night. By example there are medications that can elevate REM, medications that can suppress REM. Severe sleep apnea can decrease REM or fragment it to such a point that the person literally never dreams, and folks with Narcolepsy have problems with elevated REM.

At least have some idea what your talking about before telling someone else they are wrong.

Originally posted by cometa
you´re just someone who is believing in science and that it is the cure for everything.
by the way, maybe weed is illegal in your country, but it is not everywhere.

Well it may not be illegal everywhere, but it’s against the T&C of this site which you agreed to when you joined. Its also extremely bad medical advice, the side effects and dangers involved with smoking this substance are quite well documented. For one thing it has close to 7 times the cancer risk as opposed to smoking a normal cigarette.

To the OP, certainly do not take advice from anyone here that conflicts with what your physician is telling you to do. If you have an issue with what they are telling you, then talk it over with them. Many of the drugs used now are just not safe to stop taking or take improperly. Beta Blockers being a good example, Beta Blockers are taken to change the rhythm of the heart, and if you suddenly decide to just stop taking them you can actually cause your heart to go into an arrhythmia.

Also be very careful about posting private information on any web site. One thing you will find here is that if you post anything referring to aliens on this site, the alien cult following will start making absolutely unreasonable demands about you posting private information to prove your case, Just ignore that and only post as much as you feel comfortable doing, or talk to a mod and get their advice.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
People mysteriously contracting HIV isn't anything new so I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. You just never hear about it.

Keep in mind that many believe it was created as a biological weapon. I believe this and believe it's one of the most advanced weapons out there. It constantly mutates and becomes immune to anything that fights against it.

But their are reports of kids being born to a mother with full blown AIDS and the child has it at birth. When the child reached 5 or 6 years old the disease mysteriously vanished. I know of one that's been proven to have actually happened and there's most likely more. You just never hear about them because their body holds the key to fighting it and certain people don't want that to be found.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Wrong.You cannot not dream. We all dream all of the time. We may not remember them,but we dream nonetheless.

In your own word, “Wrong”!

You only have logical story-like dreams in REM sleep. REM sleep only encompasses roughly 25% of the normal persons sleep time. This is usually broken up into 3 REM cycles. For the average person that goes to bed at say 23:00 and gets up at 07:00, those cycles would be roughly at 24:00-01:00, 03:00, 05:00-06:00. If you wake up while in a different stage of sleep, such as stage 2, you will not remember your dreams.

Certain drugs and disorders can effect the amount of stage REM that a person gets during the night. By example there are medications that can elevate REM, medications that can suppress REM. Severe sleep apnea can decrease REM or fragment it to such a point that the person literally never dreams, and folks with Narcolepsy have problems with elevated REM.

At least have some idea what your talking about before telling someone else they are wrong.

ROFLMAO, but people generally do dream every night,eh?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules

. Smoke some pot, it will remove your ability to even have dreams. You'll wake up relaxed.

[edit on 1/18/2007 by atsrules]

Notice what I was responding to when i told him he was wrong...Psst...it's in bold letters. Thank ya Defcon, I suggest you have some idea about what is being addressed before you decide to flame anyone again. Thank ya.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have the worlds most horrible dreams.IMO What I do to get rid of them for a while or at least just not remember them is to get realy drunk. I hate to drink that much I just do it sometimes to get a releif from the torment.

I feel for you but I unfortunatly don't know how to help you with your situation. From what I read the dreams started when you got on the drug. It seems like your subconcience has something against that drug in particular. Or perhaps its as simple as the stress you feel from aquiring a disease from no real good reason whatsoever. Especialy in a way that couldent even be thought of as your fault.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I personally think his body is trying to tell him something. He can do as he chooses. As for me, I'd get off of whatever I was taking...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth ROFLMAO, but people generally do dream every night,eh?

If they get the proper amount of REM sleep, but again there are many factors that effect the percentage of REM that a person can get. Drug use is a factor that can effect REM sleep.

Notice what I was responding to when i told him he was wrong...Psst...it's in bold letters. Thank ya Defcon, I suggest you have some idea about what is being addressed before you decide to flame anyone again. Thank ya.

I believe that I know exactly what I am talking about:

MadSci Network: NeuroScience
At low doses, marijuana may cause drowsiness, but at higher doses it seems to interfere with sleep. Specifically, it tends to decrease total REM time and also decrease eye movement during REM sleep.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

MadSci Network: NeuroScience
At low doses, marijuana may cause drowsiness, but at higher doses it seems to interfere with sleep. Specifically, it tends to decrease total REM time and also decrease eye movement during REM sleep.

Key word: Decrease, not eliminate

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Once again here on ATS the meaning is being lost in debate on minor personality traits.

The elephant in the living room here is yet isn't the dreaming aspect, although very relevant.

If TBAG is to be believed the implications here of a man coming to visit him, leaving a card, not from the company he professed to be from and having a vested interest in the patent process of the drug involved is a pretty big can of worms. Not to mention a connection being made to Celebrex as well.

As far as those posters who want to make suggestions that the OP post pics of himself, expose everything about himself, etc is just ridiculous. Why don't you do that yourself if it such a sensible thing to do. Lay yourself wide open.

TBAG, that guys card would be a harmless enough thing to post, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

TBAG, that guys card would be a harmless enough thing to post, wouldn't it?

IIRC, He said he handed it into the Police.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ohhh, Hmmmm

Well, I guess it could happen if he still had confidence in the police at that point.
He could retrive it I would think. That does take from the credibility to some degree. Making photo copies is definitely the way to go. Something as serious as I would think this to be, I don't think I would give away my only evidence.

Yeah, it was a good story. But then again, more is supposed to come tomorrow after OP gathers info from home.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just post the relavent evidence and someone can help you TBAG, what did the cops say when you told them about the phone call , that should be easy to trace back to a home or business , If it was a crank call they would cover it up, then you only got one call so what could that caller want , trying to scare, but scare you into what? doesn't make a lot of sence, the police report will help out a lot post it with out your personal info , If you think some one gave you HIV on purpose that is a major felony report it . Hope you get answer

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Morning. I gave the police report to my cousin so she can black the areas I don't want shown. I should have this back from her sometime at the end of the day when she's off work. If I can't get with her this afternoon no worries because I have a group of people coming over for dinner tonight and she can give it to me then and I'll post it when I get to work in the morning. Its not all that impressive guys but at least you'll have the comfort of seeing it.

Looking back at it I would say I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of info that actually made it to the report since I gave to the police officer a fair account of the happenings. The business card was given to the officer so I don't have it anymore.

Basically the police thought it was a poor attempt to steal my identity and then prank call me when they realized what they got wasn't enough. IE no SS or DL just my name and address.

I will not post the names of the people I contacted after my dreams. I understand its public info but just because their names appear in a paper doesn't mean they are looking for attention drummed up by my accounts. I hope you guys can understand this.

I also will copy my notes from my dream as soon as I can break free here at work.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
Morning. I gave the police report to my cousin so she can black the areas I don't want shown.

you couldn't take a black marker or pen and do it yourself?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Gary

My hear's with you brother. Yours is a difficult path.

If you want answers, I know one that may be able to help you.

Contact Derrel W Sims at 281.893.1666. He's the "Alienhunter". and also does memory regressions for abductees (he's currently worked with more than 1200 REAL DEAL Abductees)

It's no joke. He's also prior Military and former CIA. He's a private investigator, is an abductee and so is his SON. He's serious about what he does.

Yours is a very unique case. You deserve to be met with love and compassion. Derrel will do whatever he can to assist, and you will pay NOTHING for this, I guarantee you that much.

If you have questions, you can also contact me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Derrel's website is www.alienhunter.org. You can get additional information there.

NO FEAR. God is with you. You're not alone, Gary. I promise you that much, brother.

Regards and God Bless,
Southpaw

[edit on 19/101/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sure I could have but I wanted her opinion on what I should black out and she has a scanner where as I don't. Hopefully that adds up to you. What good would my blacking out do if I couldn't get it scanned and online.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I will put much thought into that southpaw. Seems like a good idea

I had to clean up some of my notes on the dream so it all makes sense so here it is.

Room is yellowish white no windows and one door about 10 or so feet infront of me. Not real clean dirty floors and stained walls. I don't see any light fixtures but the room is bright painfully bright. I hear talking all around me. Like somekind of business meeting with voices going up and down in volume. I can only somewhat make out one sentence of all the jibber jabber that I hear. Zinc Sulferate or Zinc Suffocate. Zinc for sure followed by Sul or Suf with a cate on the end, Not sure. My face is burning hot and I can feel my vision blur and then go clear and blur and then go clear. I rubbed and rubbed my face till my vision settles in.

One man walks in he's average. Everything about him was average. Blue shirt, blue pants, White hat. Mid 50's I think no blimishes or moles anywhere I can see. He almost looks fake because he's so flawless. I sat up and told him "I want to give you what you want...what is it that you want please tell me and I will give it to you". I repeated this a few times. He sways from the waist up back and forth twords me then away from me then twords me then back. He tells me at least ten times "rinse your face 100 times so cornelius can see you" as he's repeating I'm yelling "who's cornelius who's cornelius" This carried on for awile.

Then one by one 5 possibly 6 brownish grey alien looking figures enter the room and surround me. Looks like some kind of football huddle as they circle around me and interlock their arms on each others shoulders. They look like pale chocolate, smooth looking and clean. I feel burning, scalding hot burning on the back of my neck and then down to my legs as one rubs a long silver shiny rod on parts of my back and legs. They get close to my face almost like they want to sniff me. Then they back away and one by one they walk out but there is no sign of the guy as the room clears. He's gone. I felt sick in my stomach because I couldn't see him just like I did in my other dreams about other people. Things got confusing for what seemed like a good long time colors and faces I would see and then not see. The door finally slammed and I woke up.

I've looked for weeks in the obits but have not seen this mans face. I buy papers from a lot of surrounding cities too just to be sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
ok i tracked some guy named "Burton Duncan" as you said... he is some attorney or somthing that lists as an agent on some patent being used by Pfizr to guess what... treat HIV.

www.freepatentsonline.com/6713487.html

hope it helps or that i even right.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]
Wow. I don't know what to say. I wonder if the guy who came to me just name dropped or if it was him. Any way to see what this guy looks like so I can say one way or another.

Hi TBAG

Lets look at the patent again.

First, the company or "asignee" who is taking out the patent

Assignee: Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (Princeton, NJ)

When we look on their website company website

and look at the company history

we find that they are a independent company, nothing to do with Pfizer.

So who is the mysterious "Duncan Burton" listed on the patent?

Lets read that patent entry again shall we?

Attorney, Agent or Firm: Winslow; Anastasia P., Rodney; Burton, Duncan; Laurelee A.

What do we see?

An entry listing the attorneys working for the assignee.

Now how are their names listed, "first name, surname"?

No

They're listed like in a phone book, "surname, first name".

So when we write them out normally we have

Anastasia P Winslow

Burton Rodney

Laurelee A Duncan

Now we do a search of patent agents and attorneys and find this page

Patent Agents in Princeton NJ

Which lists all three attorneys, in alphabetical order by surname, as working for Bristol - Myers Squibb Company, with their contact details and phone numbers!

Now the reference to Pfizer in the patent.

Odd?

No, not really because Pfizer is listed in the section

"BackGround of the Invention" as patentees of another compound

Isoquinoline compounds, more particularly tetrahydro-isoquinoline-based compounds, useful as melanocortin (MC) receptor agonists and antagonists are disclosed in U.S. Pat. No. 6,127,381, "Isoquinoline Compound Melanocortin Receptor Ligands and Method of Using Same," issued Oct. 3, 2000 to Basu et al. See also WO 01/91752, WO 01/70708, and WO 01/70337 to Merck and WO 02/00654 to Pfizer Products Inc., reportedly disclosing compounds for use as MC-4R agonists.

So after all that, I think we can conclude that

1) "Burton Duncan" is NOT mentioned on that webpage

2) the webpage doesnt link him to Pfizer

Who he is, what he has to do with Pfizer, and what your dreams are all about, I dont know.

It sounds to me like your suffering side effects from the meds.

Why not try getting in contact with an HIV support group, or try this website

AIDSMEDS.COM

They have a forum where people with HIV can talk about their meds side effects

Side effects

I would suggest that this is a more positive course of action and hopefully will make you feel less anxious and isolated.

You need to get in touch with people who are going through the same thing as you ( living with HIV), not fueling your fear with conspiracy theorists.

There are lots of people in the same boat as you, you just need to get in contact with them!!!!!

Hope this helps and you can get some practical help and support.

All the best

Beagle

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join