It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
ok i tracked some guy named "Burton Duncan" as you said... he is some attorney or somthing that lists as an agent on some patent being used by Pfizr to guess what... treat HIV.

www.freepatentsonline.com/6713487.html

hope it helps or that i even right.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]
Wow. I don't know what to say. I wonder if the guy who came to me just name dropped or if it was him. Any way to see what this guy looks like so I can say one way or another.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Side effects from delavirdine are common. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

nightmares

www.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Difference between HIV and AIDS
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that attacks the immune system and damages it. A damaged immune system cannot fight germs well.

There are many stages during the HIV infection. AIDS is an advanced HIV stage. AIDS stands for Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. "Acquired" means that it is given by someone else as opposed to being something that just happens. "Immunodeficiency" means that the immune system is weak. "Syndrome" means a group of conditions.

AIDS is diagnosed when the immune system is weak, as shown by a CD4 count of less than 200 cells/milliliter, or by the presence of certain opportunistic infections (for example, pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, and fungal infection of the esophagus), tumors or wasting. AIDS is the condition that results from HIV after it has done significant damage to the immune system.

There is a difference

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Side effects from delavirdine are common. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

nightmares

www.nlm.nih.gov...

Yeah, but dreams where the people in them show up in the obituaries the next day?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
I do not take that drug any more but the dreams have gotten worse since being off. Like I said I would get branded in my dreams horrible burns.

The dreams were single persons surrounded by greys telling me to get off the drugs. The dreams progressed to the torture and got worse once I removed myself from the drug.

Let me ask you a question. You can either choose to answer or not. This question is really none of my business, but I am going to ask it anyway.
Are you on any other kind of prescription? Do you do illegal drugs? You may not want to answer, but it is really relevant to your story.
I currently take nothing other than Nevirapine.

I sometimes drink beer and I enjoy Jim Beam and Coke on occasion.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I currently take nothing other than Nevirapine.

I sometimes drink beer and I enjoy Jim Beam and Coke on occasion.

What is Nevirapine for? Is there a stipulation that you are not supposed to drink alcohol while on Nevirapine? I am interested in the messages that your dreams are trying to present to you. I don't know if aliens are trying to tell you something but your body probably is.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah, but dreams where the people in them show up in the obituaries the next day?

just pointing out that nightmares are common. hallucinations are too. is it possible he's seeing all of this thanks to some drug induced hallucinations?

hard to say but the side effects offer more insight to a real possibility than pfizer impersonaters and dead people issuing warnings from beyond the grave with the assistance of greys.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I enjoy Jim Beam and Coke on occasion.

I've seen and done some pretty strange things when fueled by the Reverend Beam's nectar

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
After reading all of the posts so far and taking into account the side effects and possible scenarios, I have to say that I belive you may just be experiences some of said effects. I am not sure about the phone call you recieved, I would hate to say that it was all a hallucination or a dream however.

Perhaps these things really do mean something. Until we have more to go on though, I will have to believe that these things are merely products of the medication.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I know what is real and what isn't. The man at my home was real. I turned the business card of his in to the police. They really didn't take me seriously. But I promise you he was real.

I'm curious as to how long the side effects go on, I would not rule that out since it seem plausable. But I've been off that med for some time now and the dreams got much worse once I went off. Haven't gone away to this day.

I am unaware of any stips with my current drugs. I haven't been warned to drink or not drink or take or not take anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Be careful, there is alot of money at stake for the drug manufactures involved and I would think they would want to protect their investments at all costs.

Protect yourself by making enough people aware and by backing up your claims that enough suspicion would be aroused if anything happened to you.

Not trying to sound so bleak, but your situation is a scary one to say the least.

I used to have some Jim Beam and I have done some crazy things under the influence of such, but again, I don't see a connection to being drunk and to what you are experiencing.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
hahahhaha Good story!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting...and you do sound like you need some sleep.

Sleep deprivation could certainly exacerbate drug-induced strange dreams.

I do not know what greys and dead people have in common.

I wonder though, did the others, who have died, also take celebrex as well by any chance?

as for the drug...it could be saving your life...it could be killing you. I hardly trust any prescription medicine and new drugs these days.

Love to see the police report. Just black out your actual name and address etc and let 'er fly!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I know what is real and what isn't. The man at my home was real. I turned the business card of his in to the police. They really didn't take me seriously. But I promise you he was real.

I'm curious as to how long the side effects go on, I would not rule that out since it seem plausable. But I've been off that med for some time now and the dreams got much worse once I went off. Haven't gone away to this day.

I am unaware of any stips with my current drugs. I haven't been warned to drink or not drink or take or not take anything.

As I said, I think we will all be able to begin helping you a little more once we get a little proof of what you are saying. If you could possibly scan the report it would help tremendously. Not that we don't believe you, it's just that we get so many outrageous stories here it's hard to sort through the garbage sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Check out the book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Prof. Peter Duesberg, a world-renown retrovirology expert (ie HIV) currently teaching at Berkeley, CA. See what that does for your journey.

Duesberg began to gain notoriety with a March 1987 article in Cancer Research entitled "Retroviruses as Carcinogens and Pathogens: Expectations and Reality".[2] On the basis of his experience with retroviruses, Duesberg has challenged the scientific consensus that HIV is the cause of AIDS.

en.wikipedia.org...

The case is basically this: HIV is a retrovirus. People generally have about a hundred or so (I forget the number) retroviruses already in their bodies. HIV may or may not be one of these, and it can be transmitted.

To test positive for AIDS, all you have to do is have a T-cell count below a certain number. You do not have to have HIV to be tested positive for AIDS. Similarly, there is no test for AIDS itself, because the story is that the virus mutates and therefore cannot be found, or something along those lines. And, just because you have HIV does not mean you will ever get AIDS. However!, they do start putting you on medication for HIV, at which point an individual may develop AIDS (ie. lose a lot of T-cells). I suspect that something else, unrelated to HIV and possibly not even a virus, is what's actually destroying T-cell counts. By taking HIV medication you may be destroying you T-cell count and developing AIDS.

I realize that's not a very popular idea, and is pretty controversial and even inflammatory, but at least check out what a professor of molecular and cell biology, and expert on retroviruses has to say about it, in the book I reference above.

And for those of you that think Big Pharma is on your side:

Bayer Sued By Hemophiliacs: Accused Of Conspiring To Sell Contaminated Blood Products
Bayer Documents: AIDS Tainted Blood Killed Thousands of Hemophiliacs
BAYER aids-risk-prone blood clotting drug was sold overseas

[edit on 18-1-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think you should start smoking marijuana. You wont even have dreams after a while.

What is happening is that you're fearing for your life because of HIV. Since HIV has become such a big part of you're life you actually dream about it. Having actual knowledge of grey's and alien life forms, and thinking in the back of your head that they may exist, is why they are coming to you in your dreams.

From my experience dreams, or nightmare's usually produce these scary types of dreams.

Do not be afraid, it was just a nightmare/nightmares. Smoke some pot, it will remove your ability to even have dreams. You'll wake up relaxed.

[edit on 1/18/2007 by atsrules]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm a bit nervous about posting the police report. I may just PM it to someone here rather than make it public.

Some of what you guys are saying does make sense but I have been in contact with family members from the people in the obituaries. They too have taken celebrex. The thing that scared me was two of their family members had HIV.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm a bit nervous about posting the police report. I may just PM it to someone here rather than make it public.

Some of what you guys are saying does make sense but I have been in contact with family members from the people in the obituaries. They too have taken celebrex. The thing that scared me was two of their family members had HIV.

U2U me if you want, we can swap email/msn then i can do the rest, i promise to blank out all private data, you have my word.

edit, you cant u2u yet, not enough points....do you want to email it to me?

OP, u2u sent....check your mail.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But I've been off that med for some time now and the dreams got much worse once I went off. Haven't gone away to this day.

and what are they telling you in the dreams now? they can't still be warning you to get off the drug that you no longer take.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello Gary
I suffer with spastic paraplegia from exposure to neurotoxins in the 80's. I have also had experiences of the paranormal from the age of four.

You are doing right by following up the information in your dreams. They are trying to tell you something.

I have had experiences with the greys, which left physical traces. However, the tall whites came to me telepathically while I was in deep rem sleep dreaming about something to do with shopping malls. The rem dream was lucid, but the tall whites seemed to break into my dream without rhyme, or reason except to show me some glyphs and tell me to remember.

I am sorry to hear that you are HIV positive, and I believe you when you say you didn't get it sexually. HIV could have mutated to where it could be more easily transmitted through other carrier means.

If your dream is warning you about this particular drug; you are doing the right thing looking into the drug, and those who have been on it. There must be some other alternative treatment that is less risky than the current treatment you are on. Have you informed you doctor, as to what you have found out about the drug? If he, or she is a good doctor they will understand your concerns and help you find an alternative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join