It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein arrested

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Bush speech at 12 eastern time. Just thought I would add that in.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
oh yea i doubt taht was a health exam. Lets think about it a few hours after his capture i doubt they were caring if he was in full health that was prohably a full body cavity search.

And yall know what would be slightly kool and ironic??? Is to get Bush Sr. and GWB to go meet him face to face. hahah

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeHeadR
Something is not right about this.....just in time for bush 04 election. I wonder when Bin Laden will be picked up alive.

I am more worried about the fact that Osama on the loose makes for another target in the WAR on TERRORISM. That would include a continuation of Lost American Soldiers, Decaying Civil Liberties, Possible Civilian Lives Lost both here and elsewhere, Economic Chaos, and continued Living in Fear from Invisible Enemies and on and on and on.......

Osama being caught is the UP side to this if anything. Not likely to happen though, except if Bush needs that extra support for the next election. According to the Experts "A Country Needs an Enemy!". Which means if there aren't any Nature Made Enemies, the elitist apparently Make their Own to keep the ball rolling anyway. I do hope I'm wrong about this though and Osama is put away ASAP so we can end all this TERRORISM and WAR B.S. once and for all. The negative perspective side of me doubts such warm and fuzzy events are due any time soon unfortunatly.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Does anyone think that GW is trying to sober up before giving a press conference? If I were the prez..I wouldn't wait hours and hours before speaking about this. What do you all think about it? I saw him getting off AF1, he was walking kinda funny.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Does anyone think that GW is trying to sober up before giving a press conference? If I were the prez..I wouldn't wait hours and hours before speaking about this. What do you all think about it? I saw him getting off AF1, he was walking kinda funny.

I heard that Rumsfield had a x-mas party last night, maybe Georgie was laying down the straws and slamming back some Blatz.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I am more worried about the fact that Osama on the loose makes for another target in the WAR on TERRORISM. That would include a continuation of Lost American Soldiers, Decaying Civil Liberties, Possible Civilian Lives Lost both here and elsewhere, Economic Chaos, and continued Living in Fear from Invisible Enemies and on and on and on.......

Personally, I'm not voting for ANYONE who passed the Patriot Act. It's amazing the amount of things this act touched. Just one example. My fiance' had an ex-boyfriend who got in trouble with their joint checking account. Because of this, I can't put her on mine. So, she usually signs over a check to me, and I deposit it into our account. But, after the act, she now has to be present in order to do this. Considering we both work about a half hour apart (so one hour both ways), this makes it about impossible to do, since we both work during bank hours... So, none of these jokers are getting my vote, hehe....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Personally, I'm not voting for ANYONE who passed the Patriot Act. It's amazing the amount of things this act touched. Just one example. My fiance' had an ex-boyfriend who got in trouble with their joint checking account. Because of this, I can't put her on mine. So, she usually signs over a check to me, and I deposit it into our account. But, after the act, she now has to be present in order to do this. Considering we both work about a half hour apart (so one hour both ways), this makes it about impossible to do, since we both work during bank hours... So, none of these jokers are getting my vote, hehe....

So if your not voting for anyone who supported the Patriot Act I presume you live in Wisconsin and are voting for Russ Fiengold as he is the only one (Senator wise) who didnt vote for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If this is true this is saddest day since Hiroshima/Nagasaki..

For all you sadam loving crybabies out there. why dont you ask some of the families of some of the 400,000 people he murdered, see how choked up they are about it, or maybe that would conflict with that fantasy world you are living in.

Another question for all you sadam lovers here in the USA what do you think would have happened if you living under sadam and wrote the kind of crap about him that you are writing about Bush.

You would find out REAL quick what a great man he was.

I have a suggestion if you hate this country so much why dont you haul youre azzes to Iraq while there is still time to fight the good fight against the American devils. Or maybe you would druther stay here where it is safe and just run your mouths.

And just for the record I am not a Bush supporter, I think he is an idiot but I thank god I was born in a country where I could call him one.

Also for the record I am a Libertarian so I am not just parroting the lines of our two (one?) party system.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???? That is a great example Gazrok. Too many people are still questioning the validity of the Patriot Act simply cause it hasn't openly kicked their but yet. That sux man....As if there is some Rouge Terrorist Check Cashing Fraud running rapid right now which is in dire need of Strict Banking Policy to avoid certain Doom.......Scary stuff man, I tell ya!!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I was sayin earlier that many of Bushs critics now will be silenced about the war in Iraq, and in turn this will help out his campain. Hmmm looks like the dems are running out of things to critize Bush about (oh no here comes the poo storm)

Why, exactly, would his critics be silenced?

BTW, mOjOm and MA

Peace,
BG

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Still missing WMDs..

And Saddam most likely will just tell US that there was no WMDs..

Think about it..

Its not that great vicrory after all..

Will just prove that Bush is a liar..

He will also tell that he did not train any Al-Qaida..

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
WELL BUSH JUST WON 2004

Did you all notice the date Saddam was captured on?

The 13th. Isn't that a masonic #?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Coalition video showed the ventilated "spider hole" six to eight feet underground where Saddam was hiding with two other men who have not yet been identified. The video showed Saddam with graying hair and a long beard, undergoing a medical examination after his capture.

Uday and Qusay?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Do you think someone took out a little pent up frustration on 'ol Saddam??? (not that he didn't have it coming !) I know stuff like this happens sometimes in police arrests. The suspect just slipped and hit his head your honor. I swear.

EDIT* If you look at www.drudgereport.com... right now, you'll see the same pic as above...but it's cropped just below the "wound". Funny, I thought Matt would be on this bit of news.

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Haha, nice little picture there. I seen that as well but wasnt sure what to think of it. He couldve just hit his head leaving his spiderhole.

link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Originally posted by FULCRUM
And i hope that this is propaganda only..

But if his captured..

Well i might just come over there and capture Bushes ass..

As his the bigger criminal of the two..

Cnn..

Haha, stfu.

P.S. Fulcrum puked again!

under any other circumstances i would have some very rude things to say.
for now...i'll stick with labelling you a lout and a rube

saddam has been captured...do you know how much motivation that's going to bring to the american public, you have literally KISSED your redneck ass goodbye moron, you just hailed your grave, not mine, let's see how you get out of this one...bushy wont be waiting around for next year since he is officially running outta ammo(he's already put saddam out in the open...therefore, he still has bin-boy in stock?)

bloody right wingers.. when will you open up your eyes and see that in fact, the REST OF THE WORLD hates you and your supporters

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Cyrus]

link   
They probably did do a medical exam because he probably has some dieases on him which they don't want anyone to catch.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i've been out all day and i have just heard about this, i couldn't believe it, the question is...is it really him???

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
And i hope that this is propaganda only..

But if his captured..

Well i might just come over there and capture Bushes ass..

As his the bigger criminal of the two..

Cnn..

Yeah, I can see why you would admire him. Hussein murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children. Like Stalin, a paranoid coward. I can see how a moron like yourself would idolize him, and despise the man that set out to stop him.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i've been out all day and i have just heard about this, i couldn't believe it, the question is...is it really him???

DNA testing has been done, unless he cloned himself a long time ago...then undoubtedly, it is, him.
this spells out :doom

OK...SOME1 HAVE ANY THEORIES ON "WTF DID THEY DO TO HIS EYES"?????? HE HAS NO PUPILS

can't be a reflection of the light, they should be red in that case...but in the pic we see, they're outlined and brown in the middle, is that normal?
i dont think so

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Cyrus]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join