It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein arrested

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
its him its him its him! he looks like an evil santa clause but its him!

GO 4TH ID!

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
Hey FULCRUM CYRUS and MOJOM,

Do you know how entertaining it is to read your pathetic rhetoric?
Truth is biting you and you're letting your dislike for Bush get the best of you. "Oh, it's all AMERICA'S FAULT. BUSH IS EVIL! OIL OIL OIL!" You are making fools of yourselves. The funny thing is, no matter what would happen, you would always side against Bush. Oh and just to let you know, NBC reports, they have documents now confirming a link and collaboration between Saddam and Mohammad Atta. In other words, a connection with Al Qaeda! Go ahead. DENY THAT ONE!

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO IMPAIR THE AUTHORITY OF RESPECTED MEMBERS!?
Grey(god)deamn, this democrack theory starts to work for me...
Another one brainwashed?

I don't want to offend but show some respect! They have a point, what have you got exept the NBC propaganda??

I love this in FULCRUMS signature

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Johnny]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

Originally posted by Dreamz

Originally posted by Cyrus

Originally posted by Djarums
Fulcrum, you can stand solitary and fill out nomination papers for saddam to get the peace prize. The rest of the civilized world will cheer the capture of this murderous lunatic.

BULL$HIT, THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL SOB AT THE UNSTOPPABLE POWER YOUR IDIOTIC PRESIDENT NOW HAS, SINCE HE IS LIKELY TO BE BACKED UP BY YOU..THE BRAINWASHED CITIZENS OF THE U.S.
OMG...YOU GUYS REALLY ARE INTENT ON ROLLING THE MATRESSES ON US ALL HUH?
LET'S HOPE PUTIN HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ON THE U.S COMING ONTO SYRIA...or will he?

You know the differance between what you call brainwashed citizens, which I am sure you mean me in this issue is that we live in the real world and you live in some alter world were you dont live by reality. Everything you guys argue for is either a conspiracy theory or some other random # that anyone on the internet can post.

Our idiotic president as you call him just got rid of one of the worlds most evil men. You have nothing to say about it except spit rhetoric on your obvious biased hatred for a man you know nothing about. Im not sure of to many people who raduated Yale being idiots.

he just got rid of one of the most evil men..

will you lsiten to yourself Dreamz!!??
man, it's like...i've never actually continuosly watched fox news, it's on channel 9 here on my TV, and i've always made sure i've skipped it, why? becoz the flatulence they flash around isn't worth listening to.
bit of advice, stop watching fox or any other news station...
For one I watch all news channels including C-Span, the media I watch has no influence on what I believe. If you want to say that the media is controlled by our government, then I ask you why do they always criticize administrations for what they do wrong, why do they present more than one view from various individuals. If you believe that the news is state sponsered than you obviously have no idea how our form of government works.

as for my living in a different reality? interesting...yes, another reality..well..yes

it's called europe, the world of free uncontrolled media, just keep on spitting it out in our faces, i'm sure you'll be supporting bush when he orders nukes to be deployed... and you are likely to support him when he removes some more rights.For one you dont live in this country to be criticizing what our Congress does. Yes I said CONGRESS, not the president. Our laws are made by congress not the president. You want to think I support Bush on everything then you have no clue about me. I dont support Bush on numerous issues. Including the economic issues or the fact he went against Taiwan the other day. Those are just two of the many recent situations I dont agree with. I dont agree with him stopping Israel from furthur action against terrorists in that country and beyond. So dont act like you know my stance on all the policies, I just happen to agree with him on Iraq. And I also believe the hatred people have towards him is nothing more than "image" hatred.

brainwashing is a process, it evolves as we speak, my post..is not a process, it comes across as a shocking stench to you america-loving citizens.
why do you jump to the conclusion that bush'es decision is the right decision every-single-time?? keep that in mind
Look above at what I just wrote. Our laws are enacted by people who are voted to office by the people and make laws for the people. If people have so much dissent over laws that have been passed in recent years, they will have the chance to change that by going to the polls and voting for who they support. Until then the congressmen and women will continue voting based mostly on what their constituents want them to.That my friend is how the voice of America is heard, not through bitching about it.

it's hopeless...you've all been mentally neutered
Or in your case, labotimized.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
TC,

Here:

Link!

See the picture?

The vehicle there is AD command and control vehicle.
(RADIO VEHICLE..)

GAZ-69 4x4 with Radio container..

GAZ-69 4x4 with Radio container..

GAZ 4x4..

I know this because we here in Finland have these same vehicles.

It has many kinds of Radio containers..

Iraqi examble here actually look 100% alike the ones we have..

But there is no pictures of it only as they are 'critical systems', and they may not be photographed..

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
awe shoot you beat me to it. I guess I'll have to start getting up earlier in the morning.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok I will bite.

This thread and the finding of WMD's has little to do with eachother but here I go, I will make it snappy.

Ok, I am not saying that is a WMD lab, but Fulcrum you state that it is a comminications lab. Possibly. But just because thats what it may look like on the outside does not mean that there is not a lab on the inside. Not saying there is, but its a possibility. The fact that this came out on Thursday and not much press about it just tells me you probably are correct though.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Truth is biting you and you're letting your dislike for Bush get the best of you. "Oh, it's all AMERICA'S FAULT. BUSH IS EVIL! OIL OIL OIL!" You are making fools of yourselves. The funny thing is, no matter what would happen, you would always side against Bush. Oh and just to let you know, NBC reports, they have documents now confirming a link and collaboration between Saddam and Mohammad Atta. In other words, a connection with Al Qaeda! Go ahead. DENY THAT ONE!

How can you put the points mOjOm is making in the same box as what Cyrus and FULCRUM are saying??

Do you honestly believe everything mainstream media tells us? NBC could have documents linking saddam to anyone or anything, and I'd be skeptical. The election is gaining momentum and we need to be even more critical of the information we are being fed.

My opinion,
BG

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i cant argue with you, that's right...i'm just gana walk away, despite your arguments....no matter what you say dreamz it will eventually fire back on ya, for you are beyond help.
wow....i'm amazed this has happened, looks like bush actually pulled it off, lo and behold...a brainwashed citizen of the U.S

americuns' supporting bush is one thing...americuns'(i'm missing out a T) not supporting, but getting influenced...arrrrrgh.
it's a crying shame, thank god for colonel... the man was right all along, he might be a little extreme at times, but that's only because he is in fact a lawyer

Dreamz, i think you should seriously listen to yourself, no..really man, seriously well, and truly, listen to what you're saying.
i dont believe you, i think you know deep within ya that in fact? bush is possibly the worst thing this world will ever face...he is unstable, not fit to be a pres. and unfit to rule any country, MUCH LESS A SUPERPOWER.
who am i to say? oh wait....i havent seen your side of the news as much have i

lol, it's usually a racist eye that looks upon them god-damn-ayrabs, so tell you what....how about, you stop thinking of 9/11 everytime the word arab pops up..

let's bet 8000 ATS points that the U.S.A will be invading Syria
any1 else up for bets? just making some profit on you guys while i still can

Cyrus

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
See the 3 radio antennas?

3 Antennas!

Its Air Defence radio vehicle.

*edit*

Antennas beign 3 beige poles..

They have 'directional radio' antennas in top.

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
if shrub just won 2004, so my sugesstion fro the nine stooges is better luck in 2008

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"Hazardous materials may have been found inside the truck as well."

What were the materials?
Out of date yoghurt?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny

Another one brainwashed?

I don't want to offend but show some respect! They have a point, what have you got exept the NBC propaganda??

Good form Johnny. As expected. I was just waiting for one of you guys to deny the reports. Hey, so I guess you measure authority here by how long you've been a member? To hell with that. That's ridiculous. I am now a legitimate member so try and read what I have to say without getting in a tizzy. By the way, what makes any sources YOU have for your info any more validated than mine? So tell me, is your superior Euro news reporting the exact opposite then? Are they arguing against what is happening right now? I doubt it!! All I read from you guys is...

"I bet this is just...blah blah blah" or "just wait, you'll see this will happen!" or " that's not the truth! I bet it's really this way blah blah blah.."

These sound like speculations concocted by minds who are desperate to disprove a President they don't like. What the hell, do you just somehow KNOW exactly how this all is REALLY happening? You're the one who lacks sources! I don't care what you think about NBC, but at least I have something to back my position up! Why don't YOU name your news sources or ANY source. Go ahead. Do it now!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yup. As soon as I saw the news this morning, among my first reactions was that we'd see a long thread on today's news, full of typical ATS member drama and rhetoric. I can see that I was right.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What were the materials?
Out of date yoghurt?

hehe...
time to look up the least a WMD can possibly count as

wasn't it an rpg with some mustard gas in the head-unit?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All I can say is Holy Cow!!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What were the materials?
Out of date yoghurt?

Yeah?

There was nothing found and btw,

Soviet radio batterys are quite hazardouz..

They leak acis and generate fumes..

This is not the LAB, as they found the vehicles and told that they werent a WMD LAB.

And this Radio vehicle here isnt even the supposed lab at all..

Like i earlier said the actual WMD lab was MOBILE WEATHER STATION.

Ill find some info if you would like to have some?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Another one brainwashed?

I love this in FULCRUMS signature

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Johnny]

and the rats hang themselves once again. with this new turn we finally see who is really on the people's side. no, not america, not the world or any of that bs. the people. fulcrum, you DISGUST me. this man has murdered and gassed thousands, helped by his two sons. but hes your hero. if hes your hero why dont we bind you to whatever sentence he gets? would you be so ready to die for your 'hero'?

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO IMPAIR THE AUTHORITY OF RESPECTED MEMBERS!?"

hey asshole! get off the site if you dont like a little critisicm when youre DEAD WRONG. you twat. you people really do make me sick, i have to stop reading now or else im going to have to take a
trip. (barf copyright fulcrum. i never though one man could make something so cliche.)

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Yup.

As soon as I saw the news this morning, among my first reactions was that we'd see a long thread on today's news, full of typical ATS member drama and rhetoric.

I can see that I was right.

lol
hey...what can i say? look how far off-topic things got

william, we've never heard your side of this..why??

you're a man worthy of more than one subject to contribute to...surely your not all that much into IT or arts?

just messin witcha,
Cyrus

link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
oh yea and this is great news and its quite disturbing that many of you look on this as a bad thing! A man who cause geonocide on alot of people,

Are you sure it was Saddam that gassed the Kurds?

1990 Pentagon report
Iraqi Power and U.S. Security in the Middle East
Excerpt, Chapter 5
U.S. SECURITY AND IRAQI POWER

Significant numbers of the Kurds had launched a revolt against Baghdad and in the process teamed up with Tehran. As soon as the war with Iran ended, Iraq announced its determination to crush the Kurdish insurrection. It sent Republican Guards to the Kurdish area, and in the course of this operation -- according to the U.S. State Department -- gas was used, with the result that numerous Kurdish civilians were killed. The Iraqi government denied that any such gassing had occurred. Nonetheless, Secretary of State Schultz stood by U.S. accusations, and the U.S. Congress, acting on its own, sought to impose economic sanctions on Baghdad as a violator of the Kurds� human rights.
Having looked at all of the evidence that was available to us, we find it impossible to confirm the State Department�s claim that gas was used in this instance...

It appears that in seeking to punish Iraq, the Congress was influenced by another incident that occurred five months earlier in another Iraqi-Kurdish city, Halabjah. In March 1988, the Kurds at Halabjah were bombarded with chemical weapons, producing a great many deaths. Photographs of the Kurdish victims were widely disseminated in the international media. Iraq was blamed for the Halabjah attack, even though it was subsequently brought out that Iran too had used chemicals in this operation, and it seemed likely that it was the Iranian bombardment that had actually killed the Kurds.
members.aol.com...
And don't ever forget, the US is responsible for the death of nearly a million Iraqi civilians, 500,000 of which were children, through our economic sanctions. This number doesn't even include the thousands of civilians that have died as a direct result of this war.

brutely tortured his political opponents,

The US is illegally detaining "enemy combatants" without charges, legal representation, or even contact with their family members. The Administration won't answer to anyone, even Congress, about who is being held or what they are being held for. Can't say for sure if they are being tortured, but it has been claimed that they are.

raping wive of his enemies,

As far as I know, Bush is not guilty of this, but most Iraqi women are still afraid to go outside after dark because of the high potential to be attacked

invader of other countries,

We, definitely, cannot accuse Saddam of that without being hypocrites. We have made it our personal mission to bring democracy to the world, whether it wants it or not.

and finally just a bad dude.

Sort of like our own corporate puppet and pathological liar of a president.

Even if the USA's reasons were not just in the beggining of this war for goin in (even tho i believe they were) this end result is undeniably a good thing.

So, the ends justify the means, huh? It doesn't matter how much our President, the elected servant of the people, lied to us, in order to get us into a war to line his pocketbook? None of it matters because one of the side-effects, was that we removed Saddam from power and have now arrested him? Don't tell that to the Americans that have lost loved ones thanks to this greed fueled war, or go read some of the stories from Iraqi's that have had their homes destroyed and innocent spouses and children killed at the hands of the US military, and then tell them that. www.counterpunch.org...
This is what Condoleeza Rice had to say about the reason Iraq was a "clear and present" threat:
March 13, 2002
Bush's State of the Union message focused attention on WMD and turned up the heat on certain countries which National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said "are a clear and present danger" to the United States and the rest of the civilized world. Why? "Because the Iranians, who spread and support terror around the world, the North Koreans, who proliferate these weapons, and the Iraqis, who make a region of great importance to us unstable, clearly are a clear and present threat to America, America's interests, and America's allies."

usembassy.state.gov...

And i challange anyone on this board to say his capture was a bad thing.

He was definitely a man who didn't need to be in power, and I'm sure all of the people who suffered at his hand are thrilled he's been removed from power and arrested. Most of them would be equally thrilled to see the US get the hell out of their country

Look at the pictures of the citizens in Iraq do they look liek it is a bad thing!!! NO, they are thrilled they are finally liberated from a cruel dictator and now can fianlly have some freedoms and live without the fear of him pillaging you house and raping your wife!

The ousting of one dictatorship just to replace it with another is good only because they're now being oppressed by the lesser of the two evils.

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by jezebel]

link   
fox just said that theyre going to give saddam to the iraqis for prosecution. a good day for the iraqis indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join