It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Leaked footage from real alien incident in 1984.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Isaac thanks for clearing that up and for the link to the other thread, It makes alot more sence now.
Still tho, iv read more then half a dozen threads and no one can seem to find the full length unedited movie (not the 1998 remake) this is only possible if you email the maker of the film and he will send you out a copy for a small fee (stuff that). Someone on ATS must have a link or a copy of the full movie, if so could you please upload it! It be intresting to watch and to see if they are really credits at the end, and they werent just edited out to make the film look genuine. etc etc

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I thought the three kids dressed as aliens was a nice touch in the end. The heavy vreathing and "scared" reactions seemed very scripted. They must have had a good time doing that little film. Viral movies like this sometimes gets more exposure then legitimate channel stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe I didn't get the full effect because I had no sound, but nothing in this video made it look legit to me. However, I've never seen this before and it's always nice to see all the videos, even the fake ones, so thanks for posting it!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I find it extremely interesting there are 2 versions of the same event. If you ask me, this smells of conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ok. A couple of questions..

First, if the alien was shot, where is the dead body? How was it disposed off?

Second, I would imagine that in an active situ where lethal weapons were being used, the aliens would have departed the scene and not trooped into the house very nonchalantly?

And if they did enter the house, how come more of these aliens were not targeted and shot? (Probably ran out of ammo??)

Third, if the aliens did manage to retrieve the dead alien, why where no forensic analysis done of the blood (or whatever) on the spot where the body was? If this was done, what happened to the report?

This whole thing smells fishy and at best a good work of fiction.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You people buy anything. Jesus Christ, theres a difference between looking for the truth and being taking for complete fools by kids in Aliens masks.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea
Well, that was interesting, but there is nothing to prove its validity.
It would help if the commentary wasn't in Japanese.

I am sorry but I always have to laugh when I see replies like this. It's a case of "you're damned if you do – you’re damned if you don’t”. What do I mean by that? Well, we all clamber around our PCs from time to time looking for “proof” – what do we look for? Pics, video etc etc. Now, here we have a video clip, but hey – it may be fake it may be real. Now, real as it may seem, and may very well be, we seek proof!! So now what proof would one actually like? An alien finger still with a spokeythdh ring or what? And again it wouldn’t be proof enough – one would be questioned as to “now which lab did you use to grow this finger”… I do not, for one second, believe that we will reach a point where we will accept that this sh1t (no contradiction intended) is real based on “real and factual” video footage. I have to 100% agree though that we do see all sorts of BS on the net but again, where there is smoke there is fire and I am not the one to say which is and which isn’t true.
I am in no way taking a personal shot at Tea but I am simply pointing out that we will never be happy with ANY “proof” of alien existence – and sometimes I have to say that if an alien ship had to land on someone’s lawn, walk to the shed, grab the ride-on, mow the lawn, prune the rosebushes and then paint the house with a special “ray paint” gun pointed from the space ship, which incidentally was about the size of a trailer with 3000000 candle power lights, and 200000 people watching it with their own eyes – it would still be a hoax. This is how people are! Period.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This looks very faked to me. The ET's 'interactions' look like humans trying to act it out. The ET's look like they are wearing cheap costumes and very badly done head gear.

No forensic evidence has ever been available, if this was actually a real incident? No authorities were called; no eval was done of the supposed landing site?

My opinion is that this is a fake. However, it is only my opinion. If additional information, interviews, and evidence arises, then of course this incident can actually really be investigated.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67

My opinion is that this is a fake. However, it is only my opinion. If additional information, interviews, and evidence arises, then of course this incident can actually really be investigated.

Hey TxHunter67 - you may be damn right too and it is very possible it is fake. It is just so difficult with special effects these days, and CGI etc, to actually "believe" what one sees. We have been lead around the busk so many times and i seriously blame no one for assuming the worst - "fake".

Ah well. Let's not hold our breath - it will happen! I just hope it will in my life time!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is pretty much fake as hell, we need to cast this stuff into the crap pile, this is what makes everyone else think we're all kooks.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reminded me of that alien movie they had on FOX that was apparently a true story. same things happend in that movie as in this video. this video might be the original vid that the movie was made about...
or just another hoax... didn't seem to real to me though.

the alien video (with actors) can be found on google video.
its in the mdb website too.. i forget the name look up alien and fox or something hehe.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I remember when this came out it was fake then and its fake now. but it is fun to watch.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What is the leaked DNI video? Where can I view it?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
it reminds me of a seen in the movie, Signs I believe, where there are kids in a latin american country at a birthday party and then all of the sudden they see an alien walk by!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I preferred the remake, a lot more entertaining.

Good FICTIONAL movies

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jester1331
I remember when this came out it was fake then and its fake now. but it is fun to watch.

exactly, so if anyone can find the original!!! pls upload it!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I liked the clip. Made some popcorn, poured a soda and laughed my butt off.

Really, I ask you, is there anything remotely "real" about this video? Is this what it's all coming down to? Puhleez

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
I have to say that if an alien ship had to land on someone’s lawn, walk to the shed, grab the ride-on, mow the lawn, prune the rosebushes and then paint the house with a special “ray paint” gun pointed from the space ship..

Wow! They do all this? I'd love to hire one o' those critters even if I hafta spend a couple o' thousand dollars a month to hire them!! Cheaper than buying a Japanese Okura or Denso Robot!!

Got a contact number?? Any special code for extra terrestrial phone calls??

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
whoever thinks that amatuer home movie is real should really consider stopping the dope smoking and get into rehab. Oh wait!! I want to sell you some swamp land just outside of Phoenix....

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
this is my fave M. Night Shyamalan movie. where's mel?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join