It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Leaked footage from real alien incident in 1984.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Damnit, why do videos always disappear before I have the chance watching them?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
maybe you did something wrong, im not logged in an the movie still comes of on my an another computers

stage6.divx.com...
That is some bad acting! There are 2 versions of this floating around, and this is definitely the "reenactment" version.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the video is not removed, if you dont already have it you need the divx webplayer codec to watch it

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
so were ony of these fakes based on a real tape or not? Did the family really dissapear? DId the Sheriff really see a real tape? Seems like incredible proof to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
www.badmovieplanet.com...

why are we even discussing this? ALL of the movies are fake. There is no real abduction video ever taken. I dont understand what the hoopla is about?

All admitted actors in both movies, even the aliens have name credits. Also the family never existed, and the entire film is just the inspired imagination of Dean Alioto the producer...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
... you must not have read the above, we all know its fake by now, but its the rarity of the movies an the fact that before we knew it was fake the movie seemed so real because the original actors did such a great job.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hmm.. sorry. I dont really see a conspiracy behind its dissapearance and everyone knows all versions are fake so ... hehe... i'll just bud out. Sorry again.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Must have been real.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
www.badmovieplanet.com...

why are we even discussing this? ALL of the movies are fake. There is no real abduction video ever taken.

I agree, it's completely impossible to take an abduction video. You'd need to have your camera close to you when you fall aswell. Then when they come, by some miracle you'd need to not be paralysed then grab your camera when you enter their ship. Then there's the chance the camera doesn't work in their ship. Then even though your paralysed on a cold table, you'd need to find a way to film them without them noticing. Then a while later there's the chance they don't teleport your camera back in your house with you. I can understand ultra military or top secret videos, ok atleast it's possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
the video is not removed, if you dont already have it you need the divx webplayer codec to watch it.

Darn!! Why do guys make life so complicated?
Or is this a conspiracy?

*shrugs and shakes head* :shk:

[edit on 13-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
....another older post -- video since removed, hey, anyone got another link to this, the posters make it seem legit.... got some new members around, I've been digging in the vaults for the last two days....

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
in the time i have been a member of this site, i would have never thought, that a video that i own would make here. i owned that video at one point. i acquired this video form the ex-ufo researchers of ron rummel, and now gone pual shockely, i had it for many years, the tape was blank with no image on, on the label it said "abduction 1984" on it. i had it since 1998 or 99, i was in middle school at the time. i showed the video to many of my peers, and they felt undecided. after many of years moving around, i cant seem to find that video, it is ether lost from all the moving, or i still have it some where in my storage of videos, that my little sister mixed all her cartoon movies with. some to note- at the end of the movie, it shows all the missing members, and gives a 1-800 phone number to call, i have called it but, was disconnected. i have a hard time figuring if its fake or real. i do know this-if its real, then ask your self- who can afford such things? for example, take the space ship into account-- that would be at least 300,000 to one million to reproduce, and what kind of family would wast there money on that. i hoped that this video would had never mad it to the masses, for the safety of my shelf and others. god be with all.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
youtube.com...

Is this the supposed footage that's real? PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS REAL?!!?!! HAHAHAHA You're kidding!

I believe in Aliens, but this was obiviously fake.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hmmm video clip is gone! "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." anyone have a valid link?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I would like to thank the academy.........that is some really bad acting in that film, I love the panning from person to person in the house when each person says their lines.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How come Dean Alioto is not credited with the original film on IMDB (and a most other movie databases on the internet) except the 1998 "re-make":

www.imdb.com...

Also, has no one wondered how he is supposed to have made a film like that in 1984, the guy cant have been more than like 12-14 yo as the guy seems to be no older than in his late 30's. Remember that this kind of film genre was not started until The Blair Witch Project, made in 1999; 15 years later! And if you claim that it was made later than 1984, then look at the cloathing of the people; soo mid 1980's, if the original was made later than 1984 then why dress up actors with older cloaths; it makes no sense...

In fact WE ONLY have a Bad Movie Planets word for it that he is the original director. Heck, anyone can put up a web site claiming ANYTHING these days for a few bucks.

I think I have put my finger on a few smelly bits, with what I believe to be a cover story for a leaked tape that the public was never meant to have seen. The re-make is part of the cover-up; just see how much confusion it has made in ATS alone, every couple of months someone posts the re-make, that unlike the original is available EVERYWHERE and is never removed for violating user rights, only to be told that "these are professional actors, just look at IMDB *insert link to remake here*...etc...".

Also, ask yourself, how come that every time the complete original tape pops up on the internet is is quickly removed, but the re-make is NEVER removed...

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
According to YOUTUBE: "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation". I just clicked on the link and saw this quote. 04-15-08

Originally posted by Acharya
You probably have seen the re-inactment of the eposide where a US family filmed an encounter in 1984, now it seems that the REAL footage has been released! The family actually shoots an alien.

Note: This is *NOT* the re-inactment with actors that has been posted before!

There is some swearing, so its not for kids.

Video of 1984 incident

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It appears the video has been removed. Have another link, OP?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No this type of film didn't start "with the Blair Witch Project" in 1999, there was several attempts before: Les Documents Interdits aka The Forbidden Files or the Banned Reels, for instance, dates back from 1986-89... Not to mention several older false "documentaries made up from what we retrieve of the footage" like Cannibal Holocaust by Ruggero Deodato, 1980.

Also, has no one wondered how he is supposed to have made a film like that in 1984, the guy cant have been more than like 12-14 yo as the guy seems to be no older than in his late 30's.

Which is the basis for the "no older than 30's", would you have his birth date, or are you extrapolating from the photos on IMDB (do they even have Time Stamps or any indication)?
And IMDB isn't exactly the most accurate of sources on 'obscure' stuff.

There are other sources dating the first film back to the late eighties and a work of fiction, you need to look after the two first results given by Google though...
Like a post by free spirit at the page just before this one in this very thread featuring a quote from a letter the director wrote.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Laeke]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
in the time i have been a member of this site, i would have never thought, that a video that i own would make here. i owned that video at one point. i acquired this video form the ex-ufo researchers of ron rummel, and now gone pual shockely, i had it for many years, the tape was blank with no image on, on the label it said "abduction 1984" on it. i had it since 1998 or 99, i was in middle school at the time. i showed the video to many of my peers, and they felt undecided. after many of years moving around, i cant seem to find that video, it is ether lost from all the moving, or i still have it some where in my storage of videos, that my little sister mixed all her cartoon movies with. some to note- at the end of the movie, it shows all the missing members, and gives a 1-800 phone number to call, i have called it but, was disconnected. i have a hard time figuring if its fake or real. i do know this-if its real, then ask your self- who can afford such things? for example, take the space ship into account-- that would be at least 300,000 to one million to reproduce, and what kind of family would wast there money on that. i hoped that this video would had never mad it to the masses, for the safety of my shelf and others. god be with all.

Hahahaah, I know 1 liner responses aren't supported but come on... this guy is hilarious, all afraid for his life and such, and every video is fake... hahah

"i hoped that this video would had never mad it to the masses, for the safety of my shelf and others. god be with all. "

Hahaha how noble!

[edit on 15-4-2008 by king9072]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join