It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Leaked footage from real alien incident in 1984.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
ok, almost every video linked to on this thread has been 'removed by user.' what's going on?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
talk about digging up an old thread

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
ok, almost every video linked to on this thread has been 'removed by user.' what's going on?

Read my post at the bottom of page 9. It explains the situation quite thoroughly and I explain why I think there is a cover up and disinformation going on, because every time the original tape is posted anywhere on the internet (not just youtube) it is quickly deleted and in some cases the entire website is taken offline. I believe the 1997 reenactment is part of the cover up as well, because the acting is so horrible and obviously fake. It was created to spread confusion.

Just for clarity's sake, here is the only available footage of the original tape:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

and here is the reenactment (fake):
www.youtube.com...
Again, I plead of anyone having any information relating to the original 80s tape, please contact me: [email protected]
edit on 5-10-2010 by dusk18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Looking for anyone who has any information about the original McPherson video.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

At this point, I'm inclined to agree with you. After I watched "Fourth Kind" I had the same premonitions. After contacting several people in Nome, Alaska I found no evidence. Then a month later, I became clear that the distraught women, in the so-called “live” actual video, was really in fact an freakin' actress.

Also, important to note there are many liars in this world. It’s almost impossible to separate truth from fiction. Besides, if there was ever a real alien video, Uncle Sam would “shut it down” [period]

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Regarding your video , which I could not figure out how to view ? The only thing I have to say is : I am an investigator searching for the truth . In the past , I have been shot at because of my putting my nose in somewhere it did not belong ... and I had apparently stepped on someone 's toes in the CIA , and another unnameable agency ....I also had written to the Department of Defense about UFOs , and with what I had written to each of them , I had made someone uneasy.....after that , I burned all my files , got rid of ALL the information I had gathered on or about UFOs ( that took me about three to five years of work ) . But now , I am starting it up again , and I will not stop until I find out the truth about UFOs and aliens and where they come from and what they want......

SpookyMessageMan25

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The footage is gone :/

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
The footage is gone :/

Here it is

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Now that I've seen the "real" McPherson footage, finally, I'm quite certain it's all fake. It seems very scripted to me in the sense that events in the video are scripted, movements of the aliens and to some extent the family members seems blocked (planned). I think most of the dialogue is more or less ad-libed, though I'm sure they are keeping to an outline of a script or agreed upon dialogue. I also didn't find the performances too believable in most shots. It really felt feigned.

The aliens look completely fake to me, too. They are probably children in costumes. The arms are obviously made to look longer than normal human arms, probably with arm/hand extensions and if you watch you will see the aliens never bend their arms nor move their hands in any way. They are kept at their sides the whole time and at no moment do we see fingers move or any movement whatsoever of these appendages. Their heads look like masks to me, too.

I also call into question the camera work that has the feel of a faux documentary to me, like someone knowing where to put the camera beforehand, but trying to pretend they are just getting lucky to capture various images. The camera seems to always find just the right shot when it needs to. I also have to wonder why the camera person felt the need to record them trying to fix the fuse and other moments that seemed useless (not a part of the party, not a part of the encounter, itself), but which tended to add to the building of tension for events, like someone trying to tell a better story, visually. It's as if they were trying to show the events of the night to be more compelling and interesting and not leave any of the normal gaps someone taking a video of these events would usually have. It doesn't seem like a natural recording of events as they happen.

It just stretches credulity for me in too many different ways to be believable. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I love when people post that they are "looking for the real tape, not the hoax!!!11"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Looks ridiculous imo. Apparently they come from a home planet where the gravity is so much lighter, they must walk very slowly, and are utterly unable to raise their arms in any way. Their.. overly long (i.e. fake) arms. Huh.

And the camera snows out?

It's a camera.. not a TV.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks real to me!!!! we need to show this video to everyone so the MSM know that the time for dilciousre is coming.

i cant believe this poor innocent family died because of the nefarious activity of the evil greys , we must take vegenacen!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm just gonna go ahead and dip my toe into this whole mess, so what we have here is hollywood reenacting something out of a "supposedly" real event, all we have of this "supposedly" real event is a shi**y japanese comedy like clip and another clip that looks almost like a news coverage, with an obviously faked picture in the middle of the clip which appears to have been placed there for the purpose of ridicule.

So, say this tape is real and some of it got out and a certain group of people would do anything in order to make sure people don't take this seriously, what better way could there be than taking down every single youtube clip related to it except for a seemingly comedic japanese clip and a "news" report with an obviously faked frame cut into it (www.youtube.com... 31 seconds in)

And then we have people in here like LifeInDeath pointing out everything that could be fake while making it sound like that is indeed the case, the arguments stated in his post appear to be valid yes, but it's mainly just speculation and personal opinion, nothing that comes close to debunking the footage. Not calling you a disinfo agent bro, just keeping my mind open.

The "snowing out" of the camera at the end of the little footage we have left could've been placed there in order to make us believe it's fake just because of that - knowing that debunkers would see it as a "minor, yet revealing flaw", and, ofcourse, because it's easy to do, it's easy to place there without making people think that someone altered the footage post release. It strongly appears as if a group of people sat down and thought long and hard about how they can make sure people will ridicule this.

Everything comes together so nicely, I imagine this would be EXACTLY what someone who doesnt want people to take this footage seriously would do.

Though I havent been investigating this case for more than 20 minutes, just got into it after watching the hollywood movie.

Now, I wouldn't call myself a believer nor a disbeliever because labels are bound to affect your judgement sooner or later - but I know fishy when I smell it. Maybe I should've done some more digging before writing this post though

Oh and Hi ATS!
edit on 12-2-2012 by Gfxilla because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Threads that start with OMG are so legitimate. Name one that is......

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but after about 15yrs of searching, finally hit paydirt.

Here's a link to the original UFO Abduction movie made by Dean Alioto. This is the one that the UPN show was a remake of.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Postal44

This is so cheesy and fake I can't wait to watch the whole movie. We just need some cheesy rap and pop music and it will be perfect.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
its fake
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
its fake
www.imdb.com...

Of course it's fake. Unfortunately your link is not the film. That's the remake. My link to Youtube in the original, which is still fake, but not the one you think it is.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join