It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Leaked footage from real alien incident in 1984.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You probably have seen the re-inactment of the eposide where a US family filmed an encounter in 1984, now it seems that the REAL footage has been released! The family actually shoots an alien.

Note: This is *NOT* the re-inactment with actors that has been posted before!

There is some swearing, so its not for kids.

Video of 1984 incident

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow! This is SHOCKING! Thank you for posting it YouTuber!!! =P But hey, I seen the reenactment one and wow this one appears to be real! But what happened to the family?! Abducted like the reenactment vid?

7A

Tea

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well, that was interesting, but there is nothing to prove its validity.
It would help if the commentary wasn't in Japanese.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
About the aliens in the end, you'd think that aliens that live all their lives with those large heads would have no problem supporting their head. Yet in this video they are a bit wobbleheaded like most human beings are when they support something on their head that weighs more then their head like a helmet.

So if this is real I'd say that these aliens most likely don't look like that but they are wearing our equivalent of a environmental or space suit that looks at least partialy biological. Resulting in the same head motion we have when wearing a helmet.

For the rest the reactions from most of the people seem relativly genuine though. Interesting video indeed.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I see. I cannot verify or deride this either. The voice tones do suggest authenticity though.

The way the aliens carried themselves at the end did not seem that real, but I don't know.

If it's true, they are the rebels. I am suprised at the aggressiveness of their behavior.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Note: This is *NOT* the re-inactment with actors that has been posted before!

Hi Acharya,

While this is not a link to the film of an alleged abduction that appears regularly on ATS and certain other forums (i.e. the movie entitled “Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County”, commonly referred to as "The McPherson tape”) you may be interested to know that "The McPherson Tape" was a remake.

The version of "The McPherson Tape" broadcast in 1998 on UPN was in fact a remake (NOT a re-enactment), with a MUCH bigger budget, of an earlier version of the same movie. The first version was filmed in one night, with a budget of about $6,500.

Both versions of the movie were directed by Dean Alioto.

I've previously provided relevant links and references on ATS and elsewhere. Unless you want more, the link below probably contains sufficient information:
www.badmovieplanet.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, if its a fake its been buried for a long time. There´s no way to convincingly fake those early 1980´ies haircuts

Some serious points though. Its very convenient they left the camera to film the entry at the end, and it looked very scripted when the last "alien" turned his head towards the camera.

As someone mentioned their way of moving looks weird. The human responses sounds genuine, save for the young males panting when they film the craft, which I think sounds "forced".

However its fairly easy to produce fear in a closed environment. I was pretty damn convinced of the actors in Blair witch project. *IF* it is fake I believe this is how they filmed it, as a live event without direction or interference of a "director" or such crew.

Is the reenactment of this event available for comparison?
I´ve only seen pictures of it.

Its a nice find though.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Excellent, what i found interesting was that the guy was shooting at the cieling. at that point it seemed very real. the end of the video seemed to staged though.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Positive:

-The highlight was the terror in the little girl, and the father's tone of voice- it's hard for non-actors, or even actors, to recreate that sense of terror and suprise and excitement in my opinion.

-It showed the two leader greys that were taller, and smaller greys. The smaller greys were all identical sizes.

-The dead grey looked realistic up close and matches the grey seen on the leaked DNI video.

The Negative:

-The small grey last in line looked at the camera and the camera experienced "technical difficulties". Wether that is a human creation to add dramatic effect, or real- if the EBE knew what that device was (and it probably does) why allow the camcorder to remain?

-Most abductees in their homes testify to the entrance light being blue, not red.

This happened in 1984, is there any other information to support this? News articles? Could you contact the poster who put this on youtube? Without any supporting information this doesn't add up. With ten thousand dollars I could recreate this movie.

Cool movie though

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
The version of "The McPherson Tape" broadcast in 1998 on UPN was in fact a remake (NOT a re-enactment), with a MUCH bigger budget, of an earlier version of the same movie. The first version was filmed in one night, with a budget of about $6,500.
Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

I heard that the 1998 version was a re-inactment of a real incident that the film makers had seen, or atleast read a transcript of. If indeed this was filmed in 1989 with actors, why cant I find any images from it on the net, and why has no one released it on the internet until now? Dean Alioto has never been credited with a film made in 1989, even on IMDB there was no movie credits before 1998. All we have is the word of the guy with a web page saying that he talked to Dean Alioto and he told him that he made another version in 1989. I sent an email to Dean Alioto today, lets hope he replies in either case.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Can someone get a translation ? Its hard make a judgement based on just the video itself without knowing what the forien language is saying.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If indeed this was filmed in 1989 with actors, why cant I find any images from it on the net, and why has no one released it on the internet until now?

Hi Acharya,

Clips from the original version HAVE been released on the internet before now. In fact, a link to a clip was provided on ATS just a few weeks ago.

Besides, although often useful, the Internet does not contain all human knowledge.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Clips from the original version HAVE been released on the internet before now. In fact, a link to a clip was provided on ATS just a few weeks ago.

And this footage is the same as that I posted today? Must have missed that. Could you please post the link to the ATS disgussion, IsaacKoi. Did a search but found nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I found the footage to the Remake, you can see the comparison for yourselfs. Im not sure what to make of the so called "real" footage of the Lake county incident, seems authentic but just the ending throws me off believing. Does any one have any news article about the abduction?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
About the aliens in the end, you'd think that aliens that live all their lives with those large heads would have no problem supporting their head. Yet in this video they are a bit wobbleheaded like most human beings are when they support something on their head that weighs more then their head like a helmet.

Perhaps where they come from has less gravity, so they are not used to the extra weight? They sure found a tall skinny guy for the tall alien.

The "spaceship" looks more like a big igloo with eyes, is it just me?

The camera seems conveniently trained on the door BEFORE it starts to glow.

A good amount of time went by in this sequence, yet no one there seemed to be running for a phone?

If the house was being invaded as depicted here, then wtf would they go back outside?

The aliens heads/skin don't look all that 'living', and more white than grey.

Can anyone make out what is being said in the calm voices at the end when the 3 aliens are walking in?

I call fake.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I am a believer in UFO's. However, this film is a very, very good elaborately staged hoax. Examine the following on your own and see if I am right.

When the aliens are standing outside the UFO, pause the video and look carefully at the taller one on the left. You will see that the wrist is bent at a place where there is no joint. Conclusion: very thin actors (possibly children) who are holding fake hands within their sleeves to give the impression of a longer arm.

Secondly, examine the scene at the end where these greys come into the room. Note that they do not walk in unison, as has been reported in other encounters. Also, what is up with the camera angle? It looks like the old Batman tv series in the villains lair. Let's pretend the camera is left shooting at an angle "accidently." Look at the shadows as the first alien enters the room. I find it extremely difficult to believe that the light source in the room is ON THE FREAKIN FLOOR. Additionally, the shadow of the first alien has clearly been manipulated by some sort of editing as it fades in and out.

This video supremely upsets me as it just gives the anti-UFO scientific community more fuel for their argument. Who are these jerks that are just trying to draw attention to themselves?

I commend you for your study of these phenomena. Perhaps one day there will be conclusive proof. In the meantime, I have written a 2 part article on the ufo phenomenon, called "The Great Train Robbery," and "Hoofprints in the Dust." It can be found at my website www.houtchblog.blogspot.com. (sorry for the self promotion, it explains my views on UFO's a little more clearly than time and space allow here)

Cordially,
Glenn Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I've seen this on tv yrs and yrs ago, when i seen them outside i remembered all that happen, so i know i seen it.. It was on a show about ufo's.. and i seen it in the mid 90's

[edit on 14-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

[edit on 14-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Proved to be a fake. Some guy apparently made that a while back as a draft or something for a movie he wanted to make. He hired professional actors. Then he for some reason canceled the project but someone took the footage and edited the credits and such out and claimed it was real footage, and it just kinda went from there.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And this footage is the same as that I posted today? Must have missed that. Could you please post the link to the ATS disgussion, IsaacKoi. Did a search but found nothing.

Where did u find the footage?

CX

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Is it just me or does this look as fake as some as the other tapes out there?

Ok i'm in no position to comment professionaly on this, but the aliens just looked like small people with masks on and if the rest of the cast were professional actors then i'd never hire them!

Even if the people in the video seemed genuinely scared, whats the difference than the movies you see in Hollywood with great actors? How do you decide whether it's real or not?

The Blair Witch Project cast looked a bit freaked on film, does'nt mean it was real though!

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join