It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Rudolph-X - - - I have a question.

Why is it bad?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Why is it bad?

Hello Annee.

Did you go to the link given, and read what John Lear said to Art Bell during the interview? If you read about what he said about what nefarious elements in the US government did, then you wouldn't be asking that question.

I can understand why Sleeper does not want to say anything which might be seen as being politically incorrect. It takes a certain amount of real and patriotic courage to speak truth to power, like Mr. Lear did, and apparently Sleeper seems to be refusing to do that. Why, I can only imagine.

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Why is it bad?

Hello Annee.

Did you go to the link given, and read what John Lear said to Art Bell during the interview? If you read about what he said about what elements in the US government did, then you wouldn't be asking that question.

I can understand why Sleeper does not want to say anything which might be seen as being politically incorrect. It takes a certain amount of real and patriotic courage to speak truth to power, like Mr. Lear did, and apparently Sleeper seems to be refusing to do that. Why, I can only imagine.

Thanks again.

I have heard the Interview. Actually - I've heard several interviews from John Lear.

Which part do you find so disturbing?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why is it bad?

Hello Annee.

Did you go to the link given, and read what John Lear said to Art Bell during the interview? If you read about what he said about what elements in the US government did, then you wouldn't be asking that question.

Thanks again.

I have heard the Interview. Actually - I've heard several interviews from John Lear.

Which part do you find so disturbing?

Since that time several hundred thousand civilians have disappeared with no trace. Several thousand of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized.

The quote is from John Lear's Disclosure Briefing.

It says, "Several thousands of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized."

In other words, in this one instance alone, several thousands of innocent American civilians were murdered by these nefarious elements in the US government, through no fault of their own, simply to maintain the cover-up.

Now, I'm not saying that what John Lear said is true. I am saying that if what he said is true, then that is pretty bad. Wouldn't you agree?

I don't know how you can try to 'sugar coat' that.

And Sleeper, who mostly agrees with John Lear, will not tell just how bad it really was. (As I said in my earlier post that he wouldn't.)

Like I said in the earlier post, if what John said is true, then its very likely that "Its a lot worse than either Sleeper or Mr. Lear will ever tell. A lot worse, way beyond what most folks can even imagine."

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
OK - - I don't want to swing too far off the thread topic. But I guess I just think from a different perspective.

When you go for a walk - do you ever think what is under your feet? Do you ever think how much you disturb whole communities of life forms - - and probably kill some while on your walk? How are priorities determined? What is good for me - may be someone else's poison.

We are our thoughts. Are the thoughts of higher ups intended for the better good of the whole? Is it greed? Is it protection? I guess that might be determined by if you are the Walkie or the Walked on.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I suppose one can 'sugar coat' the most heinous of crimes if one wants, and compare governments to people and people to ants, if one cares to.

It reminds me of a longtime friend of mine, a Pisces, by astrological sign, who "sees the world through rose-colored glasses".

I can't argue with that. I have a pair of those glasses as well. But, I also have a Sherlock Holmes type magnifying glass. So, I suppose that how the world looks depends on how you want to look at it, but can we ever really see it as it is? Not very likely.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"God, the Supreme Being, does not worship His own creations, for He is infinitely superior to them." - SkyWay

An infinite God..IS..it's own creations.

"That which is superior does not worship that which is inferior." - SkyWay

If limited hierarchical constructs, exist in limitless mind, then I'm pretty sure we have a problem folks lol!

Which would you consider superior?...The 'king' that stooped to wash the feet of his disciples...or the king that assumed divine right of monarchy, and ruled from Rome with an iron fist?

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I suppose one can 'sugar coat' the most heinous of crimes if one wants, and compare governments to people and people to ants, if one cares to.

It reminds me of a longtime friend of mine, a Pisces, by astrological sign, who "sees the world through rose-colored glasses".

I can't argue with that. I have a pair of those glasses as well. But, I also have a Sherlock Holmes type magnifying glass. So, I suppose that how the world looks depends on how you want to look at it, but can we ever really see it as it is? Not very likely.

I do not see the world through rose colored glasses. I'm actually very logical and realistic.

I just don't view the vastness of existence from the tiny spot of - "me - human". I relate more to Odo's Pond. Everthing is of the same energy.

Moving on - - there are many levels in the Circle of Life - - not necessarily as we know it.

QUESTION: as you know I believe all is energy - all is manifested. Like the Creator designed his own virtual computer game over billions of years.

Would there be a purpose for Energy Vortex's on Earth.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by SkyWay
God, the Supreme Being, does not worship His own creations, for He is infinitely superior to them.

Is not the Prodigal son part of scripture as a previous poster pointed out?, Have you read the Prodigal son? It’s a parable about god and his creation, mankind.

What does the parable of the prodigal son have to do with God worshipping His creation? The prodigal son is a parable of God's love for His son who REPENTED. Nowhere does it indicate that God worships His son.

That which is superior does not worship that which is inferior.

Is that a quote from your bible?

Although it is not a quote, it is based on Biblical truth. For the Bible does teach that God is the Supreme Being, The Most High, The Creator of all things, and that He is to be worshipped.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
"God, the Supreme Being, does not worship His own creations, for He is infinitely superior to them." - SkyWay

An infinite God..IS..it's own creations.

That is wrong. God is NOT His own creation for God was never created...He has always existed.

Which would you consider superior?...The 'king' that stooped to wash the feet of his disciples...or the king that assumed divine right of monarchy, and ruled from Rome with an iron fist?

The One who created His disciples then showed them by example what perfect humility is.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by SkyWay]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
About ten years or so ago, a group of top theologians from all major religions convened to analyize scripture, scrolls, etc. and they concluded 64% of what the current Bible attributed to Jesus (what he supposedly said) was simply not there in the primary sources.

They were highly misinterpreted from (as Sleeper alluded) the stories, parrables--and still are to this day.

Hey, did the Catholic school thing through College. It is very hard to rethink imprinted conditioning--it was a prison for me.. But, I am in remission and out on paroll. The essense of the Bible works even better for me now--I go for the message not litterally.

Sleeper,

Does Milton have an update as to disclosure? Could be just me noticing, but there seems to be a huge increase in human madness this past year.

Can we find out what category we are in? ie. fun, punishment, etc. Do you know what your category is?

Also, sign me up for the field trip. Tell Milton I'll bring the juice boxes.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

[Now, I'm not saying that what John Lear said is true. I am saying that if what he said is true, then that is pretty bad. Wouldn't you agree?

It is not true - it was a mock debriefing that John delivered to Art Bell when Art asked him what it would sound like if someone were chosen to be the person who dicloses the truth of aliens to the world.

Please see a previous post by me where I blamed John for scaring me to death with that and him responding about how many people thought it was a true debriefing - even his own brother.

Hydden

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
mr. sleeper
Is this John Lear Disclosure for real?

no_boxes sleeper said he would let me answer.

First of all, I tried, but probably failed to make it clear that the Lear Disclosure was not real but a theoretical look at the Disclosure movement. It was a 'What If' look at what I believed was at stake.

Most of the 'facts' in the Lear Disclosure, (most, not all) I believed to be accurate put I have no iron clad proof. The 'video tape' of the moon was accurate and although I believe video tape identical to what I 'narrated' does exist exactly like I said I, in fact, have not seen it.

Apparently it sounded real because even my older brother asked me for a copy.

The Lear Disclosure was an attempt to put forward what I thought were the reasons why disclosure would never happen, in a narrative form.

I am working on Lear Disclosure 2.0 based on information I have received since then and containing corrections I would like to make. However, this time when I launch into the Lear Disclosure 2.0 I will make certain that everybody uunderstands that this is just a fictional account of what I believe to be going on. Very few have the real facts including me.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Like I said in the earlier post, if what John said is true, then its very likely that "Its a lot worse than either Sleeper or Mr. Lear will ever tell. A lot worse, way beyond what most folks can even imagine."

Rudolph,

You know how easy it is to start rumors don’t you?

I try not to start rumors, and that is why I didn’t answer the question concerning John’s interview---shouldn’t John be the one to answer it?

In fact John has answered it many times but the question will continue to surface because there are over six billion people who haven’t come across his other responses yet---so this could drag out a long time---lol

So I will take the liberty to also answer it here again, mind you, I have done so already, but what the heck

Black ops puts out misleading info mixed in with real info on a regular basis and it inevitably gets picked up by ufologist and others interested in the phenomena, who then share that misleading info with various media

Much of the misleading info was the scary stuff you asked about

World governments are not selling innocent men, women and children to aliens to do as they wish with them---certain governments do a good enough job of that on their own---in the open, hence third world.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

QUESTION: as you know I believe all is energy - all is manifested. Like the Creator designed his own virtual computer game over billions of years.

Would there be a purpose for Energy Vortex's on Earth.

ET interfacing with humans creates an energy vortex. Like in a circuit board there are different potentials of emery currents, working with and against each other---and we get music, television, phones and microwaves from all that interaction.

The short answer, yes we have energy vortexes

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801Sleeper,

Does Milton have an update as to disclosure? Could be just me noticing, but there seems to be a huge increase in human madness this past year.

Hello muse, I did three or four years in Catholic grade school---the best education I ever received, discipline goes a long way in the learning department---lol

No update,

An increase in human madness this year---compared to which year---lol

Can we find out what category we are in? ie. fun, punishment, etc.

I think some of us can guess what category we fall under---nevertheless, category means little because everyone is allowed to enjoy their lives regardless of the conditions they find themselves in---every situation is 100% mental---and for those that managed to access that power in their head---they can change the terms of the contract.

Do you know what your category is?

I’m in voluntary exile---lol

Also, sign me up for the field trip. Tell Milton I'll bring the juice boxes.

You’re on, but no unapproved juice boxes, inner solar customs---

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Rudolph,

I try not to start rumors, and that is why I didn’t answer the question concerning John’s interview---shouldn’t John be the one to answer it?

In fact John has answered it many times but the question will continue to surface because there are over six billion people who haven’t come across his other responses yet---so this could drag out a long time---lol

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments. It is always a pleasure to read your posts!

About John Lear's Disclosure Briefing.

As a matter of fact, I like the idea of John clarifying the original concepts he gave in his, “John Lear’s Disclosure Briefing”. In fact, that information could form a general outline for a great book, where he could clarify his ideas and help to clear up the some of the misunderstanding and confusion surrounding it. John should consider expanding the original concept and presenting it in book form, “John Lear’s UFO/Alien Disclosure Briefing 2.0”, so people out there could get a better idea of what’s really going on, and also get a better understanding of his upgraded point of view.

Oh, and we should all credit Art Bell, of "Coast To Coast AM", for asking the original tuff question, which led to all this.

You know, I can even see myself holding that book in my hands and looking at the front cover, which in my mind’s eye, has John’s avatar up in the top right hand corner above the title. John might consider writing it in a way that could be easily adapted to a documentary style type movie or video, so it could be accessible to ordinary folks who usually don’t like to read. They could just watch the video.

So, Sleeper, does Milton think that such a book/video by John would be worth while?

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden

[Now, I'm not saying that what John Lear said is true. I am saying that if what he said is true, then that is pretty bad. Wouldn't you agree?

It is not true - it was a mock debriefing that John delivered to Art Bell when Art asked him what it would sound like if someone were chosen to be the person who dicloses the truth of aliens to the world.

Please see a previous post by me where I blamed John for scaring me to death with that and him responding about how many people thought it was a true debriefing - even his own brother.

Hydden

Hello Hydden.

Thanks for your comments.

I agree that we need to know more about the possibilities involved, and I'm hoping that Mr. Lear would help in our edification regarding this topic.

No doubt that the original disclosure briefing was scary, not only for what was said about the aliens, but more so for what it implied about our gov't. Nobody in their right mind wants to tear down our homeland or disrupt the ground we stand on. We want to help build it up to be better than ever.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
John Lear - - I heard the interview you did with Art.

You made it very clear it was a mock up questionnaire - - however - I believe you said or indicated you believed it to be close to reality.

That the truth may not be exact in detail - - but along similar lines.

I remember that afterwards - - Art who always felt he wanted full disclosure - - was far less sure.

He seemed concerned about those with strong religous beliefs.

I still support Full disclosure.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
QUESTION: just because I am sitting here looking at my Original copy of Above Top Secret by Timothy Good.

Have you ever read it? Do you have any comments.

Oh - and John Lear - - do you have any comments regarding the book?

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join