It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

While we're on the subject, I came up with few more 'soulful' questions.

Does a soul have a secret identity of its own, apart and seperate from those aquired by association with one or another of its 'containers', or is its identity formed entirely from a composite of (all) its past lives?

Also, can a soul ever have an identity crisis, sort of like not really knowing who or what it is, as in a period of crisis, during immature stages of its existence?

I suppose immature souls and more mature souls only differ in the accrued amount of reincarnations experienced and of lessons learned?

Can any soul having had near about a million reincarnations be able to remember them all during certain 'special' states of being?

And, since we humans apparently all have souls, are there any good 'User Manuals' available to us that could help us to better utilize our assets and take advantage of the opportunities presented to us?

Oh, and apparently our physical bodies do not come to be as they are through a process of natural evolution, but are engineered and created by ETs for the purpose of serving as 'containers' for our souls which are deposited into them at birth by the ETs?

The level of existence into which our souls are incarnated are appropriate to the level of our souls' advancement, except in cases where far more advanced souls volunteer to incarnate in lower levels to perform certain special assignments?

And the soul is what evolves gradually through a process of reincarnating repeatedly from more primitive physical 'containers' to more and more advanced physical 'containers' untill it is able to continue its 'evolution', without a physical container, as a purely spiritual energy entity, ad infinitum?

The rightful inheritance of a worthy child of God is the kingdom of heaven.

Thanks again.

(I really do appreciate you comments.)

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Does a soul have a secret identity of its own, apart and seperate from those aquired by association with one or another of its 'containers', or is its identity formed entirely from a composite of (all) its past lives?

In other words can you run into your other selves at the interdimensional water cooler every now and then? No you can’t, we be one, with one ID, be suspicious of anyone claiming to be you from another dimension, here on earth we call it identity theft.

Also, can a soul ever have an identity crisis, sort of like not really knowing who or what it is, as in a period of crisis, during immature stages of its existence?

Happens all the time, and can become worse when certain humans with certain degrees with job security on their mind get hold of such people

I suppose immature souls and more mature souls only differ in the accrued amount of reincarnations experienced and of lessons learned?

And a little bit of quality versed quantity if you know what I mean

Can any soul having had near about a million reincarnations be able to remember them all during certain 'special' states of being?

Clearly as a bell

And, since we humans apparently all have souls, are there any good 'User Manuals' available to us that could help us to better utilize our assets and take advantage of the opportunities presented to us?

The libraries and book stores are full of such manuals

Oh, and apparently our physical bodies do not come to be as they are through a process of natural evolution, but are engineered and created by ETs for the purpose of serving as 'containers' for our souls which are deposited into them at birth by the ETs?

And more than that, each body all the way down to DNA is crafted to suit and fit each person---the ACLU is not going to like that one.

The level of existence into which our souls are incarnated are appropriate to the level of our souls' advancement, except in cases where far more advanced souls volunteer to incarnate in lower levels to perform certain special assignments?

That is true, but don’t think that those volunteering all live in beautiful healthy bodies---many come in mangled up physically and mentally speaking---at least that’s how they are viewed by other humans

And the soul is what evolves gradually through a process of reincarnating repeatedly from more primitive physical 'containers' to more and more advanced physical 'containers' untill it is able to continue its 'evolution', without a physical container, as a purely spiritual energy entity, ad infinitum?

Yes and no, there is a lot of cross over that takes place for infinite amount of reasons.

The rightful inheritance of a worthy child of God is the kingdom of heaven.

The whole universe and its infinite dimensions is a heaven if you will, just because many on earth don’t feel like they are is such a place does not negate that fact.

Earth is at one level of it, some can call it hell if they wish.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and blogs in the future.

(I'm still waiting for Amazon to send me the books, and once I've read those I'll probably have some more questions to ask. I also ordered some music CDs by Wynton Marsalis, the "Carnaval" CD where he plays "Variations On Le Carnaval De Venise", is probably the best trumpet music I've heard in a while. He plays the trumpet like an alien. Carnaval season is just around the corner. I'd bet lots of 'aliens' will be visiting Rio and Venice to see the upcoming 'festivities' there? I wonder if the Miltons have anything like Carnaval?)

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Observe....ty for the heads up....I figured there was a story there, but I wasn't trying to dig it up yet. I just wanted to throw this in the mix.

I do have my own guide helping me. I trust that voice only, it has proven to be trustworthy since March 30, 1980.

In 2005 I was told of a new Government. One that would heal the Earth and the honest hard working people would not be taken advantage of by a corrupted greedy society. There would be plenty for all (not money) and the oppressed would not be taken advantage of. The changes would be good for humanity and the Earth as a whole. The earth would not pass away, but we would have a higher understanding about what we are, where we came from and why we are here. One of our task's under the new government would be to begin a process of healing the Earth.

I thought it was going to be changes within existing Government. I am looking forward to the 2008 US election, with much anticipation. What takes place in the next year and a half will be interesting to watch.

Mormon.....I spent some time in Salt Lake City in 2002-3. For a heritage of strict religeous belief's, that society has degraded to what society around the time of Lot was like. Was it hosting the Olympics that caused this?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper. I see you are giving advice or passing along knowledge on many a topic and I had a question for you. I didnt read the entire 87 pages of this post so excuse me if this is a naive question. But its been one that been bugging me for a long time. It's about the afterlife and what happens after you die or your body dies I guess...

If there is an afterlife and your soul can exist after your physical body is gone, how come you cannot console your family and loved ones? What I dont understand is how come you arent able to tell your loved ones that you are ok, do you know what I am saying? I joke with my gf that if I die I am so going to haunt her and scare her all the time! And my grandparents died recently in the last few years and I know they would want to give me a sign or something to tell me they are ok. I dunno, its a confusing topic so I wanted some insight from you or anyone who cares to chime in. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I could of been on a blissful planet but instead I'm here on this disgusting rock living a very crappy life. I could of been a beautiful alien creature but I'm some flawed human. I could of had the knowledge of gods but I have the brain of a chimp. I could of been a healthy being but I'm a very sick individual. Why again should I be happy about my sad existence these aliens you speak of created?

The more reincarnations I have on earth the more I'll just hate everything until I become a negative being of some kind. If I wasn't here I know for fact my life would be pure bliss endless fun. I don't mean to sound like them silly sith from star wars but maybe they are right about the light side being the evil ones. Correct me if I'm wrong but the young jedi's can't become masters until they become like them in everyway. The light side seemed like the bad guys if you looked deep into it. If you don't be like them then they keep you at low ranks sort of like with this alien thing you speak of.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What kind a being is Milton? Do you still travel with him? To whom do you think that angels send messages from?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello Lady-Z.

You certainly have a very interesting point of view.

I'm sure you like beautiful things, and things that are good for you, as most folks do. I myself like the enduring beauty of classical things, things that were made by folks long ago which are ageless and timeless, made for this and other future generations to come. I like the idea of making things for the future. Just yesterday I made a bowl of jello thinking that my 'future self' was really going to enjoy it. Today when I opened the refrigerator, there it was!

A thing of beauty is a joy forever! And everything in the universe has an element of beauty to it, even you and me.

You know its great to help other folks and all, but I think it is more important to do things for your future self, to do things for the person you are going to be in the future. Like? Make yourself a bowl of jello, your future self is really going to enjoy it.

There are a whole lot of other things that you can do now that your future self is really going to appreciate. Get a college degree? Be a teacher? Try doing something that you think is beyond your capabilities, and never give up. You just might surprise yourself. (Success or failure really doesn't matter that much, because its the effort you put into it that counts.) The thing is is to keep yourself busy working on consructive things that are going to help you in the future. Your future self is really going to appreciate it. Mine did.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
since i am under 20 posts and cannot u2u anyone apart from the admins yet,
i'll risk being taken for a flatterer and risk it gladly to thank Rudolph_X for his beautifully calm,reflexive posts,
the one you posted today referring to Lady Z i really found energizing and treasure from some personal and other general reasons and i thank you for posting it

Lady Z, hope things get better...see you on the other side

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
(I'm still waiting for Amazon to send me the books, and once I've read those I'll probably have some more questions to ask. I also ordered some music CDs by Wynton Marsalis, the "Carnaval" CD where he plays "Variations On Le Carnaval De Venise", is probably the best trumpet music I've heard in a while. He plays the trumpet like an alien. Carnaval season is just around the corner. I'd bet lots of 'aliens' will be visiting Rio and Venice to see the upcoming 'festivities' there? I wonder if the Miltons have anything like Carnaval?)

Hi Rudolph,

I think you will have many question once you read my books, I'm surprised you haven’t gotten them yet, one is a POD---print on demand, and the other should be in stock.

The Miltons’ live a carnival life non stop, never a dull moment for them, and they live in pure ecstasy---not the drug---lol

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Is the "Heaven/Hell" scenario or analogy we perceive simply how one sees themselves at this moment--here and now?

Is is that simple? Is that the secret? Wake up and see yourself differently? That this life is more about our connecting in to and being more honest and forgiving of both ourselves and others?

The old addage: The child asks the parent where they came from, and the parent details every aspect of birds and bee sex ad nauseum.....and afterwards the child says, no, I meant did I come from Chicago or Santa Barbara?

Could that be Milton, the drill sargents' way of letting us figure out a very simple notion? Your are being prepped, don't worry, be happy?

Also, It seems that almost everything I read or hear lately gives me a very distant and vague feeling that a major change is happening at a very accelerated rate. And that somehow time is running out for something.

The old messes and mistakes seem to be being pushed to conclusion--like it or not. Do I have some kind of job I am suppose to be doing given my recent past (not so good) experiences? Like it or not?

Question for Miltie, is there an impending occurance about to take place on earth that will affect humans in the near future?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Gribble
If there is an afterlife and your soul can exist after your physical body is gone, how come you cannot console your family and loved ones?

Because that would tip them off and others that there is an afterlife---that remains a secret for the vast majority---it sucks but that is the way the enlightened that are running the show at the highest levels of existence designed it.

What I dont understand is how come you arent able to tell your loved ones that you are ok, do you know what I am saying?

Even if they know it will not make them feel better. Example, my aunt lost a child at a young age and could not be consoled. She was a religious person and believed in the afterlife, and knew her child was ok on the other side but it made no difference she wanted her child here on earth with her---love binds us tightly and there is no easy departure

I joke with my gf that if I die I am so going to haunt her and scare her all the time! And my grandparents died recently in the last few years and I know they would want to give me a sign or something to tell me they are ok. I dunno, its a confusing topic so I wanted some insight from you or anyone who cares to chime in. Thanks.

Those who have passed often visit us in our dreams.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z
I could of been on a blissful planet but instead I'm here on this disgusting rock living a very crappy life. I could of been a beautiful alien creature but I'm some flawed human. I could of had the knowledge of gods but I have the brain of a chimp. I could of been a healthy being but I'm a very sick individual. Why again should I be happy about my sad existence these aliens you speak of created?

The “aliens” didn’t create your situation, those in charge of earth are like wardens, they only process souls sent to this third rock from some other planet. Why you are here has nothing to do with them and everything to do with you.

The more reincarnations I have on earth the more I'll just hate everything until I become a negative being of some kind.

You have the power to rise to the heavens or fall straight down to places like earth or other places that may be much worse---the key to the vehicle that will take you up or down is in your hands alone.

If I wasn't here I know for fact my life would be pure bliss endless fun.

But you are here---and where you go from here is up to only one person---you

You may not believe that or accept that but nevertheless, it is true.

Until we force that finger to point away from everyone else and point it at ourselves the problem will only get worse.

I don't mean to sound like them silly sith from star wars but maybe they are right about the light side being the evil ones. Correct me if I'm wrong but the young jedi's can't become masters until they become like them in everyway. The light side seemed like the bad guys if you looked deep into it. If you don't be like them then they keep you at low ranks sort of like with this alien thing you speak of.

If you truly believe that better get use to feeling the way you do because it could be a long and dreadful ride.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi again sleeper,...

I thoroughly enjoy reading your experiences, and have read every page of both your last, and this thread, and I asked you a few questions on your other thread awhile back.

I have another question for you or milton.

I have heard people talk about old souls and new souls, and it seems everyone I have talked to has their own definition to distinguish between the two.

I'd like to hear your (or milton's) take on how the two are different, and if there's a way for a person to figure out if their own soul is old or new?

Thanks,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thugluvSleeper,

What kind a being is Milton? Do you still travel with him? To whom do you think that angels send messages from?

Milton is high up the food chain, and is free to go anywhere he wishes inside this galaxy. He still takes me places but blocks out some of it because he doesn’t want me talking about it.

Most angels on this level---earth, are subordinate to higher up angels and they get their messages and instructions from them---the big cheese delegates and delegates---have any idea just how big this universe and its billions of dimensions really is? ---If you do you are the only one---lol

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You answered RX's question nicely when he asked about souls coming into lower bodies. I know I have expanded body more then my brain, lol.

RX your example to Lady was delicious but I did the same today only with dunkin" donuts.

Lady you sound like a lost soul, don't give up.... being neg. will call neg. to you. Maybe just start as RX said just do something to make "you" happy.

Doing things to help another can be of pleasure. For example if you need someone to talk to U2U me we can talk. I am a Grandmom and I listen.

Start trying to take some baby steps and try things and see what works for you. I would think most here would be willing to help you if you asked.

I have a question for you? What caused you to find/come to this site, can you share with us?

I know what's out there but I think Earth is the Cat's Meow. (meow)

RX you asked a really good question and Sleeper has a way with words which I do not, but I know from my experiences of travels elsewhere it is like you are you with no memory of your life here. I have memories of who I was before I came here because they allowed me to remember. I would suspect it would work in the next stage also if there is a reason for them to allow it.

I know that probably didn't make sense but I'm not the writer here, lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

Is the "Heaven/Hell" scenario or analogy we perceive simply how one sees themselves at this moment--here and now?

Exactly, a large part of this galaxy is way beyond fantastic yet how many here on earth know that?

Is is that simple? Is that the secret? Wake up and see yourself differently? That this life is more about our connecting in to and being more honest and forgiving of both ourselves and others?

It’s so simple that the bulk of regret when we move to the other side is how much we have wasted our lives in the small insignificant details, and needless worry.

There is no law against anyone enjoying themselves to the max---yet many of us feel guilty every time we have a little fun---go figure

The old addage: The child asks the parent where they came from, and the parent details every aspect of birds and bee sex ad nauseum.....and afterwards the child says, no, I meant did I come from Chicago or Santa Barbara?

Could that be Milton, the drill sargents' way of letting us figure out a very simple notion? Your are being prepped, don't worry, be happy?

Why is that such a hard concept? Perhaps because misery loves company and those who have it want everyone to have it too

Also, It seems that almost everything I read or hear lately gives me a very distant and vague feeling that a major change is happening at a very accelerated rate. And that somehow time is running out for something.

People were looking for an escape from this planet even two thousand years ago, that’s why a certain person was crucified, because he didn’t deliver on the big change most were expecting.

If something is getting ready to happen I’m out of the loop---

The old messes and mistakes seem to be being pushed to conclusion--like it or not. Do I have some kind of job I am suppose to be doing given my recent past (not so good) experiences? Like it or not?

A lot of people need only live well, and not step on other peoples' toes---not everyone is here to prove themselves, they have already done it---you can tell by how your life has been and is going---peace of mind is a key to where we stand in the scheme of things.

Question for Miltie, is there an impending occurance about to take place on earth that will affect humans in the near future?

Miltie doesn’t want to burden me with the job of prognosticator---and has advised me to keep that door closed for now---

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill
I have heard people talk about old souls and new souls, and it seems everyone I have talked to has their own definition to distinguish between the two.

I'd like to hear your (or milton's) take on how the two are different, and if there's a way for a person to figure out if their own soul is old or new?

Hello Ausable,

Old souls don’t stumble around much, they know the ropes, and most of them on this planet live very well, earth is their oyster, they are on vacation or chose to live here for various reasons.

Old souls that have a difficult time figuring things out and keep getting recycled are probably not on earth, at least not in large numbers.

Young souls, well that’s the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why would an old soul be comfortable with vacationing on a planet of suffering? where segmented young souls ache in a constant and eternal pang into the ether of common consciousness?

Mmmmmmmm. A club soda and a million dying children. Paradise.

Don't make me go all Tolstoy on yer ass !

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper

I have been in the conflicting position of desiring encounters, while at the same time questioning whether I could cope with the anticipated fear...the reality of contact. Based the evolution of my experience, I realize that ET has been intentionally considerate with me in this regard...However, I still react with knee-jerk fear, particularly when contact takes a new form.

My questions: Would it be fair to generalize that ET rarely confronts, or leaves us with more than we are prepared to handle? Do most personal contacts involve something akin a to gradual acclimatization...a grooming process?

Personally, this would appear to be the case. Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join