It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by thugluv
Do they worship our God that's in the Bible?

The power, the energy which created us worships us;

What an odd reply. So, if I understood you correctly, you are saying that your "friends" do not worship God, but that God, whom you call "The power, the energy which created us", worships them.

That is the reverse of the truth. God, the Supreme Being, does not worship His own creations, for He is infinitely superior to them. That which is superior does not worship that which is inferior.

And though your "friends" do not worship God, they should, for they owe their existence to Him.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by thugluv
Do they worship our God that's in the Bible?

The power, the energy which created us worships us;

What an odd reply.

I believe he is saying that God (the energy which created us), also worships us, His own creation/children. sleeper also made this point via the example of a parent who loves their kid above all else.

sleeper, I have read your book about Jesus (or a lot of it) and I am wondering, do you still believe the whole bible is inspired? You seem to be trying to make that idea fit, in the text of this book. A different thread maybe in the religious conspiracy section might be best, but I am curious as to how your beliefs have changed since this book was written and you have published your personal ExtraTerra-estrial experiences.

Have your Christian beliefs changed since they were stated in that book? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I simply do not understand the term "Our God" - - who's God?

I only understand "the Creator of All that is" - - I am a child of the Creator - - as all that is.

As a parent loves a child - - the Creator loves all that is.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I believe he is saying that God (the energy which created us), also worships us, His own creation/children. sleeper also made this point via the example of a parent who loves their kid above all else.

Thanks smallpeeps. I disagree with sleeper's position that God worships us. God loves us but He does not worship us nor any of His other creations. My view is the same concerning earthly parents. Yes, parents love their children more than their own lives in most cases, but that is not the same as worhsipping them.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes, parents love their children more than their own lives in most cases, but that is not the same as worhsipping them.

Yes, that's true, as sleeper said. He chooses his words carefully but still people will misunderstand. No big deal.

But you yourself just described an emotion which you can identify with, but then you denyyour Creator (or God, whatever) to feel the same way. You deny God the right to love his creation/children as much as humans do. Is this because we humans are irrational and unlike God in this way? Is it irrational to love your creation more than your self?

Or is it, as the churches tell us, because God is above such petty human feelings? Could an all powerful Creator create something so good and wonderful that he Himself would weep and kneel before it? I say yes just as a painter might do so, in front of a painting which he felt came from beyond his brush, from an inspired place. But is God so unlike humans that he never gets inspired?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Earlier you sort of hinted at 'history', that is, our self ascribed ascent and descent of humanity over time, as a sort of 'illusion' that is 'literally' designed to provide cushy jobs for historians.

Did I misunderstand? I'm having a little trouble following this point.

Does the illusion of human progress exist solely to feed our own cataloging of exploits? Why is providing for the position of 'historian', those who record history from this false perspective, the very purpose of creating the illusion of history as we perceive it? This requires ET intervention to create change in culture and technology, as you explained. So this is not purely a ego-feeding pursuit engaged in solely by the will of man, I assume. Therefore, why do ETs feed this addiction to self importance?

Why is feeding our own egos with self progress an inherent falsity that is, as I think you alluded, a necessity? If not a necessity, why is it perpetuated by ET?

Why is reality its antithesis, in which we are vessels of experience but not masters of invention nor creativity, but merely 'prisoner's in animal experiences? And why present man with the common image of an illusion when reality is its antithesis? Whom does this serve?

And please, don't give me the 'us, of course' answer. I get that point already. I want the next point! You know, the one that involves more than just our own gratification or development. After all, we have to learn to serve others and not ourselves.

Also, can I please go to the same planet as the Hugging Guru? She was nice. Thanks.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

But you yourself just described an emotion which you can identify with, but then you denyyour Creator (or God, whatever) to feel the same way. You deny God the right to love his creation/children as much as humans do. Is this because we humans are irrational and unlike God in this way? Is it irrational to love your creation more than your self?

I do not deny my Creator anything, and even if I wanted to I could not deny Him anything. He is infinite in power so niether I nor anyone else can deny anything to God.

And God not only loves His children as much as humans do, but even more...infinitely more. He does not, however, worship His creation. His creation should worship Him.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
mr. sleeper
Is this John Lear Disclosure for real?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sleeper, how often do you see Milton. And does he mind taking us on a class trip?!?!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
mr. sleeper

Its a lot worse than either Sleeper or Mr. Lear will ever tell. A lot worse, way beyond what most folks can even imagine.

The 'torments of hell', 'eternal damnation', these are just words you read while sitting in your comfortable chair. Like suffering, you never have any conception of what its really like untill you experience it for yourself.

We all should remember, reading about a thing, and actually experiencing it, are two different things.

Why do you think they keep what they've done secret?

Immunity cannot be granted for these kinds of things. They are damned to hell and they know it, having seen the 'error of their ways', of course, only when it was too late. And so they have a little time left on earth where they can enjoy themselves before the devil comes to collect.

Sleeper, tell me I'm wrong.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is Milton a member of that same evil alien race?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

God, the Supreme Being, does not worship His own creations, for He is infinitely superior to them.

Is not the Prodigal son part of scripture as a previous poster pointed out?, Have you read the Prodigal son? It’s a parable about god and his creation, mankind.

That which is superior does not worship that which is inferior.

Is that a quote from your bible?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

sleeper, I have read your book about Jesus (or a lot of it) and I am wondering, do you still believe the whole bible is inspired? You seem to be trying to make that idea fit, in the text of this book.

Hello smallpeeps,

The bible is no coincident, but unbeknownst to King James and others it is mostly a parable---that should be no surprise because Jesus was the king of parables.

]A different thread maybe in the religious conspiracy section might be best, but I am curious as to how your beliefs have changed since this book was written and you have published your personal ExtraTerra-estrial experiences.

I wrote the book mainly to prove Christianity but in the process of my exegesis I learned more truths than my original intentions---not from simply reading available material but from supernatural inspiration

Basically that god or the powers that be in this universe did not exclude anyone from the banquet---the afterlife, paradise, nirvana, or whatever people wished to call it.

Whereas the three major religions believe themselves exclusive with the big guy---I was told that was poppycock

Have your Christian beliefs changed since they were stated in that book? Thanks.

I would say my beliefs have been upgraded to a higher operating version---

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

God, whom you call "The power, the energy which created us", worships them.

That is the reverse of the truth. God, the Supreme Being, does not worship His own creations, for He is infinitely superior to them. That which is superior does not worship that which is inferior.

And though your "friends" do not worship God, they should, for they owe their existence to Him.

Granted...thats the point the way I see it...the grandissimo is so infintely superior/compassionate/all loving/long suffering/forgiving, that it does worship us...we are young gods in training, supressed, clueless, learning....its rough...but thats how you learn. Dont live in fear. Live with Compassion. And for gods sake, LIVE!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercury Rising

God, whom you call "The power, the energy which created us", worships them.

Granted...thats the point the way I see it...the grandissimo is so infintely superior/compassionate/all loving/long suffering/forgiving, that it does worship us...we are young gods in training, supressed, clueless, learning....its rough...but thats how you learn. Dont live in fear. Live with Compassion. And for gods sake, LIVE!

OH! Mercury - - I like you.

Hope we can meet in the Ever After - - well until we get recycled.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Sleeper,

Earlier you sort of hinted at 'history', that is, our self ascribed ascent and descent of humanity over time, as a sort of 'illusion' that is 'literally' designed to provide cushy jobs for historians.

Did I misunderstand? I'm having a little trouble following this point.

In a round about way with a little sarcasm thrown in

What real purpose does history have? History is an interpretation of those writing it, and it is often distorted to fit a particular belief or agenda. Had Hitler won the war there would be a whole different history today. Also the historical beliefs we have today differ in many countries---same history---different perspectives.

History is a tool used by humans---and ET

Does the illusion of human progress exist solely to feed our own cataloging of exploits?

Exactly

Why is providing for the position of 'historian', those who record history from this false perspective, the very purpose of creating the illusion of history as we perceive it? This requires ET intervention to create change in culture and technology, as you explained. So this is not purely a ego-feeding pursuit engaged in solely by the will of man, I assume. Therefore, why do ETs feed this addiction to self importance?

ET feeds that addiction because there is a high demand for it---

Why is feeding our own egos with self progress an inherent falsity that is, as I think you alluded, a necessity? If not a necessity, why is it perpetuated by ET?

There is more than one reason, there are too many reason to list, but the main one is that without ego nothing will happen, ego is the accelerant that motivates, and is not in itself bad.

Why is reality its antithesis, in which we are vessels of experience but not masters of invention nor creativity, but merely 'prisoner's in animal experiences? And why present man with the common image of an illusion when reality is its antithesis? Whom does this serve?

Because we humans in truth are in possession of preexisting gifts, talents, not of our own doing---I like throwing around the phrase “there is no free lunch” which is true to a point, but the fact is everything is free and for the taking, or borrowing---most just don’t know that. Stealing is another matter and comes with consequences.

And please, don't give me the 'us, of course' answer. I get that point already. I want the next point! You know, the one that involves more than just our own gratification or development. After all, we have to learn to serve others and not ourselves.

Some secrets must remain hidden, otherwise what purpose this life? Besides many answers are between the lines for those so inclined.

Also, can I please go to the same planet as the Hugging Guru? She was nice. Thanks.

What? you don’t remember your last session with her, not my fault---

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
mr. sleeper

I will let John answer that, he has come across more accurate info since that time

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Sleeper, how often do you see Milton. And does he mind taking us on a class trip?!?!

Often enough, and class trip maybe, but if so it will be early in the morning between 3 and 4 AM. And only those that pay attention will remember.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Its a lot worse than either Sleeper or Mr. Lear will ever tell. A lot worse, way beyond what most folks can even imagine.

The torments of hell, eternal damnation, these are just words you read while sitting in your comfortable chair. Like suffering, you never have any conception of what its really like untill you experience it for yourself.

We all should remember, reading about a thing, and actually experiencing it, are two different things.

Immunity cannot be granted for these kinds of things. They are damned to hell and they know it, having seen the 'error of their ways', of course, only when it was too late. And so they have a little time left on earth where they can enjoy themselves before the devil comes to collect.

Rudolph,

Hell is reserved for a few bad asses, but even then it’s not eternal, although it may seem like it.

Fire and brimstone is suited more for the Sunday school class or the pulpit and I’m not here to tell people what they should believe in---that’s a call everyone makes on their own

It’s not for me to tell you that, if you believe it then go with your beliefs---there is no shame in playing the stay out of jail card---lol

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

The torments of hell, eternal damnation, these are just words you read while sitting in your comfortable chair. Like suffering, you never have any conception of what its really like untill you experience it for yourself.

Rudolph,

Hell is reserved for a few bad asses, but even then it’s not eternal, although it may seem like it.

Fire and brimstone is suited more for the Sunday school class or the pulpit and I’m not here to tell people what they should believe in---that’s a call everyone makes on their own

It’s not for me to tell you that, if you believe it then go with your beliefs---there is no shame in playing the stay out of jail card---lol

Hello Sleeper.

You missed the point of my post.

Regarding what John said, in the link that was given earlier, if what he said is true, then "Its a lot worse than either Sleeper or Mr. Lear will ever tell. A lot worse, way beyond what most folks can even imagine." I was saying that what John described was pretty bad, you can't disagree with that, and I said that the reality of it would be far worse than what John said. Care to comment on that?

You seem to have missed that point, and started talking about 'beliefs' of hellish 'fire and brimstone' which are only words, a matter of semantics, expressing underlying principles.

I thought you said that your where 'coming clean' but 'soft soaping' won't come as clean as a hard scrub.

Thanks for your comments.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Rudolph_X]

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join