It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bogalu
Hi sleeper. Im sure you have heard of Bob Lazar. Is he ligit or a fake. Hard descision for me to make. I believe that he has the same mission you do, to leak info. But theres a good chance hes a fake too. Can you shed some light on this for me. Thanks.

Bob Lazar is legit, even more than he realizes

This ones about Werner Von Braun, did he really create or help with the creation of the first anti-gravity ufo. I had heard of the nazi party having ties with the ET's. Wondering if its true. Please shed some light on that too if you can.

Hitler’s Germany sold their souls to certain questionable ET entities---for reasons not yet allowed to be known---if ever. Hitler was a tool of unspeakable horror covertly inserted like a seed into a patch of earth that was fertile for such a creature. In the old days they used maggots to eat skin infections

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by sleeper

The negative beings are always on the run, they are limited on what they can have and their achievements only bring more problems for them.

Sleeper I hope your not talking about Human beings? If so I am going to be keeping my eye out for the one that move really fast and have a cloud around them like pigpen from Peanuts.

I’m talking about entities that exist between the cracks of existence, humans know them as evil, but they have no power at all and leach off human misery because it’s the only emotion they are allowed to wallow in.

All kidding aside. What do you mean exactly by on the run and are limited?
RT

They are like rats in the gutter, always on the run and hiding mostly in places uninhabited by humans off planet, but they also hang out here on earth too.

Like fog over a lake they cannot ascend to any significant height or level---they remain many notches below a Milton entity---why do they even exist? Why do we have litter?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

"Strange sightings have been reported in a number of locations in recent days."

Unusually, these have been reported on big 'conservative' news outlets like CNN and www.drudgereport.com - What is going on Sleeper? What is this seeming increase in UFO activity all about?

A few of the news videos can be seen here:

Strange Sightings

Oh, and "Mysterious Lights Spotted Over Phoenix, Again"...

Phoenix Lights Video

It sounds like they should be posting on ATS???

[edit on 2/8/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,i have another question,in your opinion do you think that a World War III isn´t going to happen?Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

"Strange sightings have been reported in a number of locations in recent days."

Unusually, these have been reported on big 'conservative' news outlets like CNN and www.drudgereport.com - What is going on Sleeper? What is this seeming increase in UFO activity all about?

A few of the news videos can be seen here:

Strange Sightings

Oh, and "Mysterious Lights Spotted Over Phoenix, Again"...

Phoenix Lights Video

Hello X,

You don’t want to know, you couldn’t handle the truth!----Just kidding---there has always been activity but more people are paying attention to the sky lately, and the debunkers are in the spotlight with their usual suspects---they should get things quieted down soon and everyone can go back to living their lives in peace again.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR
Hi sleeper,i have another question,in your opinion do you think that a World War III isn´t going to happen?Thank you.

Hi Kreator,

In my opinion there will not be a third world war, ever, plenty of skirmishes, and saber rattling however

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,do you think that this video clip of the moon could be real?
videos.sapo.pt...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sleeper what do you think of one of my favorite video games call Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty? In this vid the people on the left are AI or/unknown beings that look human and the person on the right is human.

www.youtube.com...
9-min

This is a very good ending here. The guy at the end(snake) is talking to the blonde about reality, life, etc. Another thing if you notice are the people walking pass without a care in the world(Kojima the maker of this game did that that to show societies blindness)

www.youtube.com...

8-min

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
sleeper i love you blog, threads, etc.

was the asteroid that took out the dino's on Earth an accident or a kill shot?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by moderndayHanSolo]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah - I wonder about that asteroid too - - the one that supposedly wiped out the dinosaurs.

It's always made me curious why the Gulf of Mexico is almost a perfect circle - - and then that Big Explosion right there at - - Chicxulub, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.

I know - - Atlantis is in the Mediteranean - - - but is it?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I just can't help but to say...........

So many questions, so little time.

We are all so hungry for truth, for answers. When a fellow aqaintance seems to have found a source of answers to the multitude of questions plagueing mankind we just come out of the woodwork. What a patient undertaking to attempt to answer the myriad of people and needs of the many.

I check in on this thread now and again, and at one point I found it interesting but the "Ask Milton" mentality is growing a bit shallow. No offense anyone, but how firm is any truth until we each individually experience a thing and call it Knowledge?

I find the things shared by Sleeper to be facinating, and it is so cool that he willingly shares him source of wisdom and future understanding with us.

But why does there always have to be a middle man?

I want a direct connection myself.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

videos.sapo.pt...

I mentioned earlier that they asked me nicely not mention things about the moon---they are so picky---lol

Anyway, that is a good vid and makes one think, and whether or not one believes it’s real makes no difference, there are ruins on the moon that are similar

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-X
Sleeper what do you think of one of my favorite video games call Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty? In this vid the people on the left are AI or/unknown beings that look human and the person on the right is human.

www.youtube.com...
9-min

This is a very good ending here. The guy at the end(snake) is talking to the blonde about reality, life, etc. Another thing if you notice are the people walking pass without a care in the world(Kojima the maker of this game did that that to show societies blindness)

www.youtube.com...

8-min

I’m game-less---lol, not into games, but they are part of the new learning paradigm for people who are not heavily into the old paradigm, books.

It’s all part of the grand design to get into people’s heads and make them think---or not.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
But why does there always have to be a middle man?

I want a direct connection myself.

Interest,

I think you point is very valid about direct connection with youself and resonates with me at a high level, but some people need to walk the path of searching in others to find themselves.

Kind of like looking all around and asking everyone where you are, until you find a mirror and see your reflection for the first time.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

videos.sapo.pt...

Sorry to be off topic, but where did you get that from?
What are they saying, what language is being spoken??
Probably just a film set, but i want to know more.....
You should make a new thread about that....

Edit, i did, please post here and divulge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo

They were terminated; after all, they had a long and prosperous run on this planet. Millions of years ago this solar system was a Disney world on steroids, filled with fantastic real life theme parks on many of the moons and planets---only thing missing was a billiard table---lol

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Yeah - I wonder about that asteroid too - - the one that supposedly wiped out the dinosaurs.

It's always made me curious why the Gulf of Mexico is almost a perfect circle - - and then that Big Explosion right there at - - Chicxulub, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.

I know - - Atlantis is in the Mediteranean - - - but is it?

Atlantis was only one of many highly advanced civilizations that were erased before the so called “dawn of civilized man” about ten thousand years ago

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There is good news from other sources, for those of you wanting contact.

The plans remain as we have described previously, in that there will be the television coverage in the USA and some of Europe, which will be picked up around the world, for approximately two weeks. The length is flexible, as those participating must still cover news of relevance during that time. Hopefully we will have no major earthquakes or other adverse events that will take coverage time. There are journalists on the announcement team to handle the daily news of importance.

The first part, consisting of more than a week, (and we aren't taking weekends off for this), will cover all the misinformation on your planet regards politics, 911, and related material. At the beginning of course will be the resignation of the old leaders and installation of the new government temporary leaders of the USA, and Britain. It will also be covered, about the use of clones and other difficult subjects. Our show will run a few hours each day, or evening, and then be repeated during the other 24 hours, so that those at work can catch it all, and those that wish to see a repeat to better understand can do so. These will be "taped" and portions can then be shown as repeats over the next many months. These will be placed in other languages, usually with subtitles so the world gets an education.

Here is the link to the rest of the announcement.

www.2012.com.au...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo

They were terminated; after all, they had a long and prosperous run on this planet. Millions of years ago this solar system was a Disney world on steroids, filled with fantastic real life theme parks on many of the moons and planets---only thing missing was a billiard table---lol

Why was not all life terminated at that time then? Many species survived, including some dinasours, that have now evolved into birds.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
There is good news from other sources, for those of you wanting contact.

Here is the link to the rest of the announcement.

www.2012.com.au...

Thanks for your comments.

I like the part where he says, "It will be told this has been a prison planet."

Sleeper, maybe Milton can tell us if and when all this stuff is going to be 'aired' on TV? What channel this show will be on, etc.? And, when this information is going to be broadcast?

Another interesting thing is when he talks about the disclosure of how they use clones to replace folks in high governmental positions. If he is implying that the current administrations in the USA and Great Britain are clones... I have to admit that when I see those folks on TV... they do look sort of 'funny' to me. (No offense intended.)

He also says, "This education will cover how organised religion has been used in antichrist activities." Dear God! Is he saying the old established world religions have been colluding with the AntiChrist! Well, we certainly would want to hear more about this if it is true. Sleeper?

Thanks for making that post Win52!

I have been reading some of that material on and off for years, but somehow none of it ever seems to come to fruition. However, this time they seem to be setting a deadline of sorts by saying that it will happen by the end of 2007. A year can go by pretty fast when you are having 'fun', so it will be interesting to see how all this pans out.

Oh, and I also like the part where he talks about transferring funds to all our bank accounts, rebates for having been ripped off all these years. You know everybody would just love that. Bring 'em on... Show me the money! Namaste.

Sleeper, what's your take on all this?

Thanks again for all your comments.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Rudolph_X]

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join