It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Why would an old soul be comfortable with vacationing on a planet of suffering? where segmented young souls ache in a constant and eternal pang into the ether of common consciousness?

Maybe they should stay away from these dreaded hell holes, is that what you are suggesting? Perhaps some of them are here because they can alleviate some of the misery---more so than some humans who only talk and do nothing

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

My questions: Would it be fair to generalize that ET rarely confronts, or leaves us with more than we are prepared to handle? Do most personal contacts involve something akin a to gradual acclimatization...a grooming process?

They will push the envelope most of the time to see how much you can take, but because encounters are not part of the learning curve for this life they are not critical, and therefore most are erased from memory---regression for those that undergo it is mostly alternate memories and not what actually happens.

Acclimation helps us get to the next stage, but each stage is all the more challenging than the last. However, that’s not to say the experience is always bad or even ever bad, they could all be good or great experiences---and those are usually blocked 100%, otherwise this earth would lose whatever luster it had for you.

Never seek them out, that’s when things can get hairy and scary.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks for your response Sleeper,...

I guess old souls vacationing here kinda makes sense, since an old soul would already have all the answers to make their "vacation" enjoyable.

You know, like wealth, love, power, or whatever their desires are that draws them back to this existence.

I do have a few more questions, if you would be so kind.

I don't believe I have seen these questions asked of you, but if they have I apologise in advance.

In your opinion, which ones, out of all the ufo sightings/encounters in history do you find the most realistic and/or convincing? (besides your own of course)

Also, what is your opinion for the reason of all the recent increase of ufo sightings in recent months?

Please keep us updated as to when your next blog will be viewable.

Thanks again for your insights,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
QUESTION: just because I am sitting here looking at my Original copy of Above Top Secret by Timothy Good.
Oh - and John Lear - - do you have any comments regarding the book?

Above Top Secret came out just after I got into this field and had some very interesting information in it. Timothy visited me here in Las Vegas, and I introduced him to Bob Lazar. I drove Timothy and his girlfriend to the beck road to Groom Lake. It was about a 2 hour drive. It was night time and we were there about about 5 minutes when his girlfriend said, "When are the aliens going to land?" Tim looked at me and said that it was time to head home. I said after driving 2 hours? He said yes and we drove home.

The next day we went to Los Angeles and had dinner with Bob Emenegger (UFO's Past, Present and Furture) and Curt Brubaker (UFO Cover Up-Live).

A couple of years later we had dinner in London with Tim and some of his friends. I don't mind telling you it was the most excruciatingly boring dinner I ever had.

Timothy misquoted me in Alien Liaison and promised to correct in in later editions which he never did.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello Ledo4.

Thanks for your comments.

Lady-Z seems to be a promising writer and makes interesting posts. I mean even Picasso had his 'blue' period. Artistic types are always going through some phase or another. Nothing to worry about. Its only natural.

Thanks again.

Hello Observe50.

Yeah, but who made the doughnuts?

I bought a half-dozen doughnuts from them the other day. It cost me $5.09 for the half-dozen (not counting taxes), then when I got home I found out that I could have gotten a whole dozen for $6.49. It would only have cost me another $1.40 for an extra half-dozen Boston-Cream doughnuts! I got so mad and irrational that for a moment I wanted to go right back there and return those doughnuts for a refund. But, I couldn't do that because I had already eaten 2 of the doughnuts by the time I found out about my dumb mistake. After I calmed down, I thought to myself, "Yeah, they are cheaper by the dozen."

Just thought I'd let you know so you wouldn't make the same mistake.

(That's a total savings of $3.69 on the 2nd half-dozen.)

Thanks again.

Hello Sleeper.

In your comment to Ectoterrestrial you said, "Perhaps some of them are here because they can alleviate some of the misery---more so than some humans who only talk and do nothing..."

I think that comment was in response to what Ectoterrestrial said about, "Don't make me go all Tolstoy on yer..."

Now, Count Leo (Lev Nikolayevich) Tolstory was one of my favorite writers (to whom I owe a debt of gratitude), who offered extraordinary detail and profound psychological insights in his famous novels. It should be noted that in his later theories on ethics and morality he advocated nonparticipation in and passive resistance to evil. (Somewhat like Mahatma Gandhi, who advocated and developed the practice of nonviolet disobediance, that eventually forced Great Britain to grant independence to India in 1947.)

So when someone says they are 'going to go all Tolstoy on you', what that probably means is that they are not going to participate in and give passive resistance to doing some evil on you, and actually try to do you some good, in a nonviolent way like Mahatma Gandhi would do.

Just thought I'd try to clear that up. I don't want folks to think that Tolstoy was some kind of villain just because he has a Russian name.

Sleeper? By the way, does Milton have any comments relating to folks like Leo Tolstoy and Mahatma Gandhi, who advocated passive resistance to evil? Is that the right way to go against the overwhelming power of evil in the world today?

Or, is now the time for all folks of good will and of good faith to rise up and overthrow the dastardly forces of evil in our world today by any and all means possible?

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/13/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Saw your video the other day. Nice interview. I was real happy to get the chance to hear some of those stories. It's an honor for all of us here to have you on board at ATS! Always enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
im gonna say that i think you are the man, but with all the abductions, i dont know where to classify Milton. Travis Walton's story was about some greys (white skinned EBE's) and 3 nordics (im sure u know what they look like) that let him go.

His story is confusing but i believe what he said is true.

what is you and milts take on this?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill

In your opinion, which ones, out of all the ufo sightings/encounters in history do you find the most realistic and/or convincing? (besides your own of course)

That’s a lot of stuff there Bill, too much to cover on this thread, perhaps someday in a blog

Also, what is your opinion for the reason of all the recent increase of ufo sightings in recent months?

In my opinion there hasn’t been an increase, only more people paying attention.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
In your comment to Ectoterrestrial you said, "Perhaps some of them are here because they can alleviate some of the misery---more so than some humans who only talk and do nothing..."

I think that comment was in response to what Ectoterrestrial said about, "Don't make me go all Tolstoy on yer..."

I meant it, just because someone makes noise on an issue doesn’t necessarily mean they are part of the solution, and often they may be the problem.

Sleeper? By the way, does Milton have any comments relating to folks like Leo Tolstoy and Mahatma Gandhi, who advocated passive resistance to evil? Is that the right way to go against the overwhelming power of evil in the world today?

Only if they have a better and workable economic plan than the one they are trying to replace, which neither of them had---nearly a billion people starving to death is not a great legacy

Or, is now the time for all folks of good will and of good faith to rise up and overthrow the dastardly forces of evil in our world today by any and all means possible?

Well who decides what is evil---politicians? World leaders with their own agendas? Hollywood? Is the left evil or is the right evil? Depends on which side you butter your bread---lol

Once we figure out who or what is evil lets get rid if it, but first we may need to take a closer look in that bathroom mirror and make sure it’s not that mug looking back at us that’s got it all wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
im gonna say that i think you are the man, but with all the abductions, i dont know where to classify Milton. Travis Walton's story was about some greys (white skinned EBE's) and 3 nordics (im sure u know what they look like) that let him go.

His story is confusing but i believe what he said is true.

what is you and milts take on this?

Travis went for a ride and was shown some bizarre stuff, he came back and explained it the best he could, and I have to say extremely accurate, having seen and been through some of what he has.

They allowed him to remember so that he could come back and have a movie made about his ordeal, they also made sure he had witnesses---something most abductees don’t have.

But to judge his story about that tanker filled with human gore---and equate that to evil ETs is unrealistic. First of all inside that ship exist many dimensions and the ship was a dimensional transport, and people were cocooned for the trip---matter as we know it becomes like jelly, and soupy under certain conditions.

Once Travis escaped from the protection of the cocoon who knows what his physical body looked like, he may have expanded like a water balloon---and if so lots of reconstruction took place to get him back to normal.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Until I read it, I was going to say that there are many different species of alien that have their own reason for being here and that's why the stories differ. Also, it depends on the specific reason the individual is being taken in the first place. Bloodline is an example, how spiritual is the individual, are they capable of killing or are they passive, can they, or are they connected to the unseen unity of life, or can they not see past the programmed way of life (ie. work, pay bills, die)?
Like I say all the time to people who do not beleive: If the
SUPER-NATURAL did not exist, then the NATURAL could not.
Those who realize this when I say it get a look of excitement in their eye's.
It's like they are a little kid again. This shows me that people ARE open to the whole, they just need that disconnected thinking pulled off and then the world that was always there, right in front of them, is realized. To quote my Great Grandfather... (Yoda) "You must unlearn, what you have learned." Fooled you! He's really not my Great Grandfather

He's my Great Uncle
But seriously, it is true because people are taught to ignore and disconnect themselves from what they natural know and see, as well as feel at childhood. Who knows what the human race would be today if they were taught to nurture that power instead of reject it. After all, it is natural, it is part of the essence of being human, and people wonder why they feel empty and unfulfilled. It is because they have supressed the part of themselves that allows them to not only feel, but to interact with, and be a part of the great energy and power that is Creation.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Speeking of hairy...I think my x-chickie is an alien

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well....I have spent time in the four corners area......The Mormons seem to be quite heavily involved in the whole thing. There was always a feeling of anticipation when I spent time in the four corners area. At the time, I had not read any of the fluff about what people believe goes on in this area. If I had, I might have been even more nervous. My mom...bless her soul....was very concerned about my well being when I was in this area. I don't think she or I had any idea about all of the subteranian activity going on in this area.

In writing this, it occured to me that the US base under the mountains near Denver, is probably linked to the four corners area.

Below is a revelation from Utah researcher who wishes to be. identified only as J.R.:

"...You most likely have heard of the Mormon Church, LDS, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, here in Utah, of which they control the total state in all fields and phases of human endeavors. They have built temples in 100 countries. The missionaries in all these countries, including the USA, work with the CIA.
"As the missionaries can get into countries where the CIA cannot, they collect information on the people and everything of any and all nature, the countries' government and all their activities. All this world-wide information is shared with the CIA and it is fed into three of the largest computers in the world, church-owned, here in Salt Lake City (these reportedly fill the entire top 2 or 3 floor-levels of the "Church Office Building" in Salt Lake City - Branton). This church is one of the most powerful and rich organizations in the world today. It has one of the largest and secret police force[s] in the world. I have collected this kind of information for 45 years.

and this information is taken from this web site

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Don't get me wrong sleeper....your info is good, but there must be other people with other stories swirling around these ET experiences. In order for your story to be believed, there must be other stories out there all pointing to what you are trying to say....through Milton.

I will keep looking......because I find glimpses of what my experiences were saying to me, more so than what I can find in the Bible. I think some of the information out there now is not as watered down as the Bible records.

WHY THE REPTILIAN CONCENTRATION IN UTAH?

Utah is a Morman run state. This church was created by a man named Joseph Smith, however the REAL power behind its growth was John C. Bennett, who was apparently one of many Scottish Rite agents assigned to infiltrate the various religious movements of the world. If one does a thorough study of the Masonic connections to major denominations they may discover some surprises (for instance Norman Vincent Peale was a 33rd degree mason, as were the founders of the Jehovah's Witnesses, Theosophy, Scientology, Unitarianism, and so on). The Scottish Rite, incidentally, was created by Jesuits and Masons at the Parisian college of Clermont.

It seems that there are 3 groups of ET working in this area, all with their own agendas. I wonder which group Milton fits into? There has to be a connection for it to be believable.

THE UNITED FEDERATION

Originally having its genesis in an ancient Lyran (Vegan) alliance with the Murians and Gobians of Terra,
the Federation consists of a number of colonial worlds near Vega Lyra, the Andromeda Constellation, the Pleiades-Hyades open clusters (and their anti-matter universe counterparts the Koldasians, Dal-ites, Timers, etc.), Alpha Centauri, Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani, lumma/Ummo [Wolf 424] and others.

REPTILIANS (Alpha Draconis)

In direct opposition to the United Federation is the Reptilian Race. The 'Benevolent Ones'
This is the Race that can be found operating in the Dulce New Mexico Area.

and the last group of ET

THE ASHTAR - BAVARIAN COMMAND -

The following systems are either areas that are independent, non-aligned to the United Federation or the Draconian Empire, areas of collaboration and/or warfare between Humanoid and Reptilioid forces, or members of the Ashtar Command-Collective and for the Bavarian (Alt. 003) Imperialist Space Forces.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Well who decides what is evil---politicians? World leaders with their own agendas? Hollywood? Is the left evil or is the right evil?

Hello Sleeper.

Each individual has the freedom and right to determine for themselves what evil is, that's why God gave them a brain and the freedom to use it. Maybe they can't give it a 'scientific' definition, but I'm sure most folks can recognize evil when they see it. And when they see it for what it is, they should do their best to stamp it out.

Once we figure out who or what is evil lets get rid if it...

From this statement it seems that you do agree that evil in this world exists, and that folks should do what they can to 'get rid of it', and I agree with you on that.

I hope you are not saying that 'evil does not exist', that we could not recognize real evil even if we saw it, and that we should do nothing about it, take no action against it?

How could anyone say such a thing when the purpose of good is to overcome evil? Are you saying there is no such thing as good or evil?

Is the left evil or is the right evil?

You talk about left-wingers and right-wingers? What about Up-wingers and Down-wingers? You say there is a left and a right. But, what about the up and down of things? The up-wingers are all about truth and righteousness. The down-wingers are all about lies and evil. Up-wingers fight against the forces of evil, left or right, and everwhere in between.

What about Milton's veiled subliminal statement in the blog in which Milton tells Mike that: In space there is no up or down, no left or right.

Milton says, "you will be able to orient yourself to up, down and sideways--whereas no such thing exists in space..."

Its just flawed human thinking that makes it appear so?

In the blog, is Milton really saying, in parabolic form, that there is no right and wrong, no good or evil?

Doesn't that sound like some kind of 'Luciferian' philosophy to you?

(Suggesting that at 'higher' levels of consciousness there is no right or wrong, no good or evil... no up or down? Evoking the Luciferian creed, "as above so below"?)

Anyone who goes around saying there is no right or wrong must certainly be suspect? We should get this out in the open right away and settle it once and for all...

Are you or the Milton entities connected in any way whatsoever with Illuminati Luciferianism, and/or involved in any other forms of Luciferianism, earthbound or extraterrestrial?

Please explain.

Now we all know that if you or Milton were, you certainly would never adimit it? But anyway, I know folks might be curious to hear your refutations.

Thanks again.

PS: Please do not take offense at any of my statements. (As you know I have no intention of disparaging anyone's religious beliefs. We all know that Luciferianism is just another one of the many despicable religions here on earth, and as you know - I support religious freedom and expression for everyone, so long as it is lawful and does not infringe upon the rights of others.)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by Annee
QUESTION: just because I am sitting here looking at my Original copy of Above Top Secret by Timothy Good.
Oh - and John Lear - - do you have any comments regarding the book?

Above Top Secret came out just after I got into this field and had some very interesting information in it. Timothy visited me here in Las Vegas, and I introduced him to Bob Lazar. I drove Timothy and his girlfriend to the beck road to Groom Lake. It was about a 2 hour drive. It was night time and we were there about about 5 minutes when his girlfriend said, "When are the aliens going to land?" Tim looked at me and said that it was time to head home. I said after driving 2 hours? He said yes and we drove home.

The next day we went to Los Angeles and had dinner with Bob Emenegger (UFO's Past, Present and Furture) and Curt Brubaker (UFO Cover Up-Live).

A couple of years later we had dinner in London with Tim and some of his friends. I don't mind telling you it was the most excruciatingly boring dinner I ever had.

Timothy misquoted me in Alien Liaison and promised to correct in in later editions which he never did.

LOL John - - well they can't all be as exciting and entertaining as you - - I do mean that sincerely.

IMO - the UFO and Supernatural fields - - need them all. The dry as dirt boring but detailed and dedicated researcher. The Flamboyant ones that keep your attention and draw Newbies into the fold. Those with secret military connections and first hand information. Those with personal experiences that seem hard to believe. The Squeaky Wheels. The Dreamers. The Numerologists. The Astrologers. The real Astronomoers. Etc.

Yep! We need them all.

Bottom line - - only the individual can choose what he/she believes to be truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Why would an old soul be comfortable with vacationing on a planet of suffering? where segmented young souls ache in a constant and eternal pang into the ether of common consciousness?

Maybe they should stay away from these dreaded hell holes, is that what you are suggesting? Perhaps some of them are here because they can alleviate some of the misery---more so than some humans who only talk and do nothing

I understand what you are suggesting. But these vacations seem somewhat ineffective, since ET appears to be in charge of our state of development. They appear to be sending individuals here on vacation to put band-aids on broken bones.

Most importantly, what separates your experience and the way you have interpreted them from self fulfillment philosophy?

Are you sure you are here on a mission? Or are you just failing your lessons that you are still failing, by taking all that has been given to and finding little more than a self-fulfillment viewpoint. Maybe Milton has been trying to help you for a while now?

I'm not trying to undermine your veracity, but I find some of your philosophical interpretations to be lacking.

The entire time-phase of ET progression of human culture, to provide an ego-fulfillment through a sense of history, appears only to feed our illnesses.
And I am not sure that Milton is being remotely honest with you, as he seems to have fed your personal weakness, self-fulfillment justification.

Anyway, I appreciate you answering my questions. My concerns are of course, purely opinion, and I don't pretend to be able to correctly judge or label you or anyone else, but something just doesn't feel right about what you are saying. I'm not sure why.

Anyways, I'll continue to read your blog with interest, and I'll take my thoughts offline so you can continue your discussion without this turning into a philosophy pissing contest (that I started, sorry.)

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
It seems that there are 3 groups of ET working in this area, all with their own agendas. I wonder which group Milton fits into? There has to be a connection for it to be believable.

Milton doesn’t claim any of them, he’s a free agent

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I hope you are not saying that 'evil does not exist', that we could not recognize real evil even if we saw it, and that we should do nothing about it, take no action against it?

Evil exist in the souls of men and women, that’s the ball and chain holding us here---unless you are on vacation

How could anyone say such a thing when the purpose of good is to overcome evil? Are you saying there is no such thing as good or evil?

Are you wishing to turn this into a religious thread Rudolph?, of course there is good and evil.

You talk about left-wingers and right-wingers? What about Up-wingers and Down-wingers? You say there is a left and a right. But, what about the up and down of things? The up-wingers are all about truth and righteousness. The down-wingers are all about lies and evil. Up-wingers fight against the forces of evil, left or right, and everwhere in between.

Most of us believe our political view correct and good, and the other misguided and perhaps evil---are you denying that?

What about Milton's veiled subliminal statement in the blog in which Milton tells Mike that: In space there is no up or down, no left or right.

Milton says, "you will be able to orient yourself to up, down and sideways--whereas no such thing exists in space..."

Its just flawed human thinking that makes it appear so?

In the blog, is Milton really saying, in parabolic form, that there is no right and wrong, no good or evil?

Milton knows there is right and wrong in human hearts.

Milton is not Lucifer

Are you or the Milton entities connected in any way whatsoever with Illuminati Luciferianism, and/or involved in any other forms of Luciferianism, earthbound or extraterrestrial?

No we are not Illuminati, Satanist, wife beaters, or child molesters, etc

Now we all know that if you or Milton were, you certainly would never adimit it? But anyway, I know folks might be curious to hear your refutations.

Nor would you admit to it if you were Illuminati and a Satanist---or a skeptic in sheep clothing---

kix

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sleeper, I have kept reading this thread and some questions I have, so if your kind to ask Milton about this...

Some years ago there was a film where some astronauts wanted to rescue a stranded ship that "supossedly entered a blackhole the film is called EVENT HORIZON, anyways its a horror film but in that film they speak that the ship entered a universe of evil, where unspeakable things of desctruction, mayhem and horror were the "norm", hell if you like to call it.

After reading all this and realizing that we are in a step of a long ladder towards perfection, I wonder how low we are in the food chain and how long it takes "normally for a souls to reach a "high enough level", also if that is the case, when a soul is considered beyond hope, and what happens then....

ah! and last question what would be Miltons stance on the death penalty?

thanks again!

Best regards

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

I hope you are not saying that 'evil does not exist'...

Evil exist in the souls of men and women, that’s the ball and chain holding us here---unless you are on vacation

Are you wishing to turn this into a religious thread Rudolph?, of course there is good and evil.

You say the aliens handle our souls from cradle to grave, then accuse me of trying to make this a religious thread? You've done that already. Everything you've talked about touches upon religion.

You talk about left-wingers and right-wingers? Up-wingers fight against the forces of evil, left or right, and everwhere in between.

Most of us believe our political view correct and good, and the other misguided and perhaps evil---are you denying that?

Maybe the psychopaths that take over governments know full well that they are evil, and that what they do is evil, and they just revel in it, because they worship Satan? Left wing or right wing its all the same to them; they just want to be in positions of power, so they can serve Satan and do their evil upon the world? What person in their right mind would say its 'good' to send 60 million people through the meat-grinder, like the politicians did in WWII? Only psychopaths (maybe under the influence of demonic ET entities) would do such a thing. How do you justify those 60 million deaths?

Milton knows there is right and wrong in human hearts.

Milton is not Lucifer

I didn't ask if Milton is Lucifer. You evaded the question. I asked if you or Milton were connected in any way to Luciferianism? That question still stands unanswered, right?

No we are not Illuminati, Satanist, wife beaters, or child molesters, etc

You still didn't answer the question. I asked specifically about your involvment in Luciferianism. If there was any? You still evaded the question. Satanism and Luciferianism are two distinctly different things.

Nor would you admit to it if you were Illuminati and a Satanist---or a skeptic in sheep clothing---

I raised the question about "Luciferianism". Luciferians, belonging to 'secret societies' are taught not to speak about this subject matter in public, and to deny the existence of its reality. They are taught not even to mention the word, and so far you haven't?

Sleeper will most probably continue to evade the question. That leads me to confirm my original belief that the blog is just another form of cheap (CoIntelPro) establishment 'entertainment' and nothing more.

In my first post I said that it was nothing more than the same archaic luciferian theosophical philosophy dressed up in a more modern and fashionable UFO Sci-Fi garb. Nothing but old-hat Hindu granny-wisdom reincarnated once again. Go out and read over 100 books on theosophy and/or the ancient hindu vedas, like I did, and you'll see the similarity for yourself.

Thanks again.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join