It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

I am guessing that your view of the Marcia and Dean Camelot Project interviews are either out of your scope or not on target....Are they close or Charletons?.

Hi muse

Not for me to say

I often listen to entertainer Rush Limbaugh for about a half hour at lunch, with his huge conservative radio audience, he said something today that clicked in my brain.

I have yet to hear Rush Limbaugh speak but I have heard a lot about him

A new India car for $2,500 bucks....he defined Capitalism via this affordable car as allowing this third world nation to jump into opportunities of travel, transport, economic growth, better living conditions, freedom...etc. He sounded like you Sleep--and that's a compliment--LOL.

We have cell phones and big screen televisions and computers in nearly every home because of Capitalism, otherwise only the rich could afford such luxuries---are these things really necessary? Hell yes!---

His political views and analysis are sometimes brilliant. His view on the education institution are off, but maybe that is his charge fro change in his lifetime.

Not sure what his view on education is but in my town they spent several billions of dollars to build all new inner city schools and supply them with the best that money could buy and still ended up losing accreditation ten years into the new program---when parents are not involved all the money in the world will not teach the children

Does this earth school have a chance at equalizing nations or is it destined to continue as a "Kick Ass" planet?

Things will improve for many but not for most, this Alcatraz has not been decommissioned

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Thanks for the quick reply Sleeper, great information as always. This last one is of particular interest; the fact that they know all our thoughts and feelings, good and bad, in my opinion makes it harder for all of us to move onto the next level for our soul. The reason I say this is because I suspect that most humans on this planet, including myself, have at one time or another felt ill will towards something or someone.....does this at all violate the integrity "code" we are supposed to follow???? We've all been upset to the point of wanting to kick someones arse at one point in our lives so I'm thinking its the acting on it that violates the integrity, am I correct in this assumption??

Hi Purdue

We are allowed a bit of anger as long as we don’t take it to the next level---because sometimes even one time is all it takes to change lives big time and the consequences can be horrendous in the here and now

I can certainly imagine a world without hate, greed, envy and all those great things but it's very difficult to apply those to a world such as Earth with so many upsetting things. Guess it's the good with the bad kinda thing.

If we lived in a perfect world it wouldn’t be much of a test of character would it.

Hopefully one of these days they leave the light on afterwards, even if only for a short while.

Thanks Sleeper,

Yeah never know

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
You know nothing of your past lives, however you know so much about ET's, and everything else right? I don't mean to be hatefull towards you but, I think if you knew all of this information you should know about your past lives right?

I know some about my past but not all---there is a lot to know but I don’t need to know it all.

Also, another question. Can you tell us more about our/these guides? Do they try and help us/guide us through life, or just sit back and watch?

They are subtle but not always---when we screw up they are there to make sure we pay for it---that’s not what we want but that is how they work---they are not here to do it for us but they sometimes put people into our lives who will give us advice like coaches, teachers, parents, friends etc. When that fails they may bring out the baseball bat and kick some--ass.

What are their purposes? Are we technically their assignment to watch over us?

Their purpose is to keep an eye on us and whisper in our ears the things we wish to hear---in other words if you want to be bad they may encourage it and then let you take the heat.

For those who walk the straight and narrow or at least try to they might throw some opportunities their way. Certainly bad people get opportunities also but they don’t get to enjoy them as much nor keep them.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yo sleeper

Got some more questions for You my friend.

If there are different type of souls, made from various energies, in different dimensions etc. do they graduate/scale in the way that some are omnipotent, and others are made inferrior? Or does every soul start at the same point, or have the possibility to reach the super high levels? Or perhaps souls only share some sort of hallmarks, but are pigeonholed into different roles/ limited in the progress they can make?

My english is poor but I hope You understand what I'm trying to ask

If there are different type of souls, then it seems only logical that they serve different purposes, aye?

And if soul sole purpose (no pun) is to evolve/improve, what is the highest level one can reach? Is there one or not? And why? What next? If, lets say, one soul reached a level so high, that all the other infinite numbers of different souls are way behind than what is the point? Does it become like some kind of supersoul? Or perhaps it's a reroll time and the soul ladder is being reset? If so who is the one reseting it?

Omg, my post is a real mess! I'm sorry sleeper, could you write some more stuff about the soul typlogy, the soul progress etc?

If a soul/being is evil and being shreded is it exterminated for good?
Who is creating new souls, why and from what?

Are there higher level beings/energies then souls?

i.e. We think of god as the super being above us, do higher level entities have someone above them? If not, then how it all started and WHY?

I know the subject is FAR beyond our understanding, but please try to explain some of it, at least the basic stuff.

Will all these question be answered after we leave this rock?
Or some of them are a mystery even for the higher beings? Like who created them, why, when, what exactly is infinity and what is beyond, where is the source of all the "life" and how it got there ... I could go on and on...

Best regards!

observer

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sleeper, what is the real reasons for "crop circles?" You say its messages from ets, and that's good and everything LOL----but lets be real these circles are able to create magnetic abnormalities and all that good stuff. Too me its more of a 'human operation' disguise as et messaging---and physicist-scientist don't kill the phenomenon with their dellusions of people just doing it for fun--and it's quite funny that there is always people coming foward claiming to admit to making them when people start to wonder about them. So what's the real reason and how do they affect earths magnetic field? I need to know this by all means necessary.

And last again: How do they create magnetic abnormalities(ie recharging batteries and bending crops)!:?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by pak88]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

I was interested in what you said in my last post about the Light Blue Skin Et's.
I have intereacted with them in my dreams a lot lately and they are very professional in how they interact. They take you places and show you things but they do not reveal their faces. To me their faces are blurred and they dumb me down so I don't take in everything 100% that is happening.

Anyways

Can you tell us the level of Technology that Miltons race has achieved?
Example, What is the limit of what he can do?

What is a Black Hole and what happens on the other side of it?

One scientist was saying that a White Hole appears on the other side and a new Universe is formed.

Does Milton have Guides?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
what exactly is infinity and what is beyond

Buzz LightYear of course silly.
Any 3 year old can tell you that.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sleeper, also, where are all the evil rulers, dictators, emperors etc. at now (like napoleon bonaparte, hitler, stalin etc.)? Would Milton happen to know where some of these goodfellas are incarnated at or as currently? Are any them renegades on the run or have any been deleted?

And on a another subject: what's the difference between a human soul and a human-hybrid/et, soul?
What advantages' do hybrids have over us average humans?
Can hybrids use mind over matter like their et relatives naturally?
how many hybrids are there on earth currently?

And last how can you identify a hybrid---what physical traits give them away?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
WHERE TO START WHERE EVER I GO I NEVER GET A REPLY so I will have another go ; I don’t know where to start I have a lot to say and ask I wont preface my disappointment about the disappointment I will feel when I don’t get a clean reply to any questions I will post along the way, so I will say it now to show my faith in anyone -shown from past history -
I have asked questions of many people some in the know who wont awnser my questions either including Bill Deagle - ps I recommend f you want a reply from mr deagle you don’t e mail him he hardly answers important or classified stuff I recommend you ring in to his radio show on www.gcnlive.com and ask him on air hey but I suppose no one will do that either go on I challenge you or why don’t you sleeper ring him on air and talk to him any way
Things I want to say to start with here are SLEEPER
1 Why do you say there will be no new world order when the bird flu is thrown at us worldwide then we will be in it UNDER CHAOS OUT OF ORDER
2 YOU SAY there s no planet x ALL EVERYONE I HAVE ASKED say the us gov have everything set up to track this in the south pole, you’ve seen that array - an all the underground bases they have made to hide from the earth changes So I will leave it there for now I don’t want to type anymore to further depress me when I come back and I get the standard poor pedantic response any way we will see thank you the LASTHOPE.
PLEASE awnser thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Their purpose is to keep an eye on us and whisper in our ears the things we wish to hear---in other words if you want to be bad they may encourage it and then let you take the heat.

For those who walk the straight and narrow or at least try to they might throw some opportunities their way. Certainly bad people get opportunities also but they don’t get to enjoy them as much nor keep them.

What If I don't know what I want? Will they try and help me along, to what I should be doing? Because at the moment, I'm lost..... Don't know what I want to do with my life.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasthope

Don't mean to be rude, however, it would be better for you to space your paragraphs out instead of one big blob. Trying to help^^.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper and Milton,

Does each person on this planet get taken by ETs at some time in thier lives for an upgrade or an oil change? Just thought that would make sense for us to reach our death age with out physically falling apart or going crazy that some work has to be done.....I have no memory of any kind like that, and I think I'm the only person on this thread that doesnt remember an ET experince, but that doenst mean I dont believe....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
Yo sleeper

Got some more questions for You my friend.

If there are different type of souls, made from various energies, in different dimensions etc. do they graduate/scale in the way that some are omnipotent, and others are made inferrior? Or does every soul start at the same point, or have the possibility to reach the super high levels? Or perhaps souls only share some sort of hallmarks, but are pigeonholed into different roles/ limited in the progress they can make?

Hi observer

The soul spectrum is huge and indefinable in its complexity and diversity, human type souls make up only one small sliver of that endless spectrum

If there are different type of souls, then it seems only logical that they serve different purposes, aye?

Yes that is true to a degree, but like here on earth gender, color and ethnicity doesn’t keep us from doing the same jobs.

And if soul sole purpose (no pun) is to evolve/improve, what is the highest level one can reach? Is there one or not?

There is no glass ceiling or level---dimensions are infinite and we can explore them

What next?

Everything ---the universe is a gigantic candy store and we are children in that store.

If, lets say, one soul reached a level so high, that all the other infinite numbers of different souls are way behind than what is the point?

It’s never lonely at the top---that’s a human misconception

Does it become like some kind of supersoul?

There are billions of super souls and they never tire of their blissful state

Or perhaps it's a reroll time and the soul ladder is being reset? If so who is the one reseting it?

Only lower level souls are restricted, higher up souls have complete freedom to do what they wish to do---including becoming a human on earth---but with zero problems, and they can leave anytime they want.

If a soul/being is evil and being shreded is it exterminated for good?

Some times they get stored away.

Who is creating new souls, why and from what?

Higher up entities make and break souls, the how and why is between them

Are there higher level beings/energies then souls?

Yes

i.e. We think of god as the super being above us, do higher level entities have someone above them? If not, then how it all started and WHY?

There is always a bigger fish---and why were we created? For the heck of it

Will all these question be answered after we leave this rock?

Some people will get more revelation than others, depends on our standing and how much baggage we are burdened with.

Or some of them are a mystery even for the higher beings? Like who created them, why, when, what exactly is infinity and what is beyond, where is the source of all the "life" and how it got there ... I could go on and on...

The mystery and awe remain even for higher beings

Life is the greatest gift imaginable and why we were given this gift is not important, what is important is not to toss it away---and many are doing that---they have no idea what they are throwing away---mistaken in their belief that life on earth is all there is---behind the curtain resides treasure beyond anything Hollywood can conjure up

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hey Sleeper and Milton,

I have no memory of any kind like that, and I think I'm the only person on this thread that doesnt remember an ET experince, but that doenst mean I dont believe....

Hi adica,

I have no ET experience, other than siblings that is. I actually don't want any. It just seems to make a whole lotta sense to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, what is the real reasons for "crop circles?" You say its messages from ets, and that's good and everything LOL----but lets be real these circles are able to create magnetic abnormalities and all that good stuff. Too me its more of a 'human operation' disguise as et messaging---and physicist-scientist don't kill the phenomenon with their dellusions of people just doing it for fun--and it's quite funny that there is always people coming foward claiming to admit to making them when people start to wonder about them. So what's the real reason and how do they affect earths magnetic field? I need to know this by all means necessary.

Crop circles do not affect earth’s magnetic field, they act as instruction and warnings to other entities---like gang graffiti in turf wars

And last again: How do they create magnetic abnormalities(ie recharging batteries and bending crops)!:?

Trade secret

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

I was interested in what you said in my last post about the Light Blue Skin Et's.
I have intereacted with them in my dreams a lot lately and they are very professional in how they interact. They take you places and show you things but they do not reveal their faces. To me their faces are blurred and they dumb me down so I don't take in everything 100% that is happening.

Anyways

Can you tell us the level of Technology that Miltons race has achieved?

Well they can create a leaf and a seed

Example, What is the limit of what he can do?

He can’t sit still for a photo

What is a Black Hole and what happens on the other side of it?

Depends on how many chilly peppers it had for lunch.

One scientist was saying that a White Hole appears on the other side and a new Universe is formed.

Black holes do not create universes; they recycle old stars into new stars and spit them back into this dimension

Does Milton have Guides?

Milton is guideless---

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, also, where are all the evil rulers, dictators, emperors etc. at now (like napoleon bonaparte, hitler, stalin etc.)? Would Milton happen to know where some of these goodfellas are incarnated at or as currently? Are any them renegades on the run or have any been deleted?

Some of them have been reincarnated back on earth and are now running for president of the United States---so choose wisely at the voting booth.

And on a another subject: what's the difference between a human soul and a human-hybrid/et, soul?

Not much

What advantages' do hybrids have over us average humans?

They are not all here for the same reason as we humans---school /prison

Can hybrids use mind over matter like their et relatives naturally?

Some can

how many hybrids are there on earth currently?

Plenty

And last how can you identify a hybrid---what physical traits give them away?

They have pointy ears----well maybe not. Hybrids on earth look human

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

Originally posted by lasthope

Things I want to say to start with here are SLEEPER
1 Why do you say there will be no new world order when the bird flu is thrown at us worldwide then we will be in it UNDER CHAOS OUT OF ORDER

No new world order is coming---sorry

Throughout history we had plagues, wars and bizarre diseases, not to mention freaky natural disasters to thin out the herd, it’s part of the program they run on this planet and nothing personal

2 YOU SAY there s no planet x ALL EVERYONE I HAVE ASKED say the us gov have everything set up to track this in the south pole, you’ve seen that array - an all the underground bases they have made to hide from the earth changes

Planet X not happening---and even if it did who the heck wants to live underground with the other paranoid sardines? If people think that life sucks now it would certainly suck big time if any of those crazy things did happen to the planet---and the lucky ones would be those that died and went to a better place.

Lasthope, lighten up dude the sky is not falling---but all of us will die when are sentence is up and we will go to another place---many to a much better place.

In the mean time make the best of this life---it’s a gift, don’t blow it because of some misguided fear

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
What If I don't know what I want? Will they try and help me along, to what I should be doing? Because at the moment, I'm lost..... Don't know what I want to do with my life.

You are young and not knowing what you want to do is normal.

Get your juices flowing by thinking big---what do you want to be ten, twenty or thirty years from now? How about a general in the military, an astronaut, an airline pilot, a CEO of a large corporation, an actor, a senator, school bus driver---whatever it is you want you can make it happen

First, it helps if you make a decision and then slowly work towards it. Go to college, if you can’t afford it get student loans---most people do---or go in the military and let them pay for college.

Don’t want to go to college, start a business, any business---people do it all the time---some fail and then start over again. Or work for some company and work your way up to CEO or whatever level you want---happens all the time.

People who live in American can do anything they wish---just don’t listen to your friends they get envious and will talk you out of doing things that will make you successful

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hey Sleeper and Milton,

Does each person on this planet get taken by ETs at some time in thier lives for an upgrade or an oil change?

Mostly to get slapped around

Just thought that would make sense for us to reach our death age with out physically falling apart or going crazy that some work has to be done.....

Some of us fall apart as we age, and some of us go crazy or senile---going out can be humiliating---good thing few are aware of it.

I have no memory of any kind like that, and I think I'm the only person on this thread that doesnt remember an ET experince, but that doenst mean I dont believe....

Everyone has two ET experiences, when we come in and when we go out. What happens between depends on why we are here and how much interference we require---and perhaps a few other incidentals.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join