It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi there Sleeper,

v glad to see you are still about, cant believe how many pages there are now !!

anyway glad u are still here, take care

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sleeper, can you tell us why we are incarnated as certain ethnicities?

Is are ethnic backround symbolic of our soul?

Did different et's create different races and the race that we are, is the group/factions of et's that created us?

and i'm guessing this is all true considering all wars are mainly one ethnicities vs. others (i.e. WW2, Sudan ,Cold War, Iraq etc. etc.)and sometimes genocide:.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally it was enclosed and a much larger and complex structure that was used as a training facility and other unspeakable things. Unspeakable being the key word.
reply to post by sleeper

Hi sleeper, If Stone Henge was used by an earlier more advanced culture for dubious purposes why do you suppose they didn't clean it up, wipe it off the face of the earth. Why leave clues about their treachery?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Dear Sleeper,

You have said that for the most part we are here as prisoners “to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune” (as Shakespeare put it) – in order to learn complete and utter humility. Yet, on the other hand, Milton and his group want to push technology forward, which would change our spiritual paradigm significantly if it is allowed to go forward.

Technology is a means to facilitate food, clean water, and transportation to large numbers of people. As we become a bigger community of humans we can do so like pigs in a pigsty or with some creature comforts---majority does rule in the first and second world, but the “me” vote gets us every time.

Are there compromises being made right now between these to groups and their opposing paradigms?

They never compromise, each deliver what is demanded of them to deliver---if that be austerity so be it.

I can see now how technology can be a tool for spiritual understanding. Regardless of intention or integrity, technology does open up new vistas and new potentials. Yet, it seems that the spiritual battle taking place on this planet may very well be a battle about what type of technology to use. There seem to be two kinds of technology paradigms: one has a finite aspect to it (a band-aid, not a cure; it loops around in the same circle); the other has infinite capabilities of movement (the cure). So far the technology allowed on earth seems to be mostly of the first category – the band-air variety.

Technology is not in competition with spirituality---spirituality if real can withstand anything, including living in a technological world, or third world.

Technology is a resource as is water and clean air, which we can’t achieve without technology. Technology is the ladder into space and humans are headed into space---at least those who have techology and use it.

The way I see this, it all comes down to this: Which works better to get the mule to its destination, the carrot or the stick?

If we were talking mule but we are talking something much more stubborn---humans.

Or maybe if we had more Reichs and Teslas allowed to “play ball” on earth, we wouldn’t even need the mule in the first place.
Chutso

But then earth would be utopia---and earth is not a utopia class planet---for those who want to live in utopia type planets they need to clean up their résumé while here on the rock

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sleeper, your blog resonates as true and I want to thank you for writing it and posting it for us to read.
I don't think that I have had ET experiences but have had many experiences of precognitions, visions, healings, voices and dreams of being in 'other worlds'. Once I was with people whose skin had a blue hue and another time, I was in some sort of surgery and was shown a screen that I can only describe as liquid crystal. A voice said to me 'See, you have been all these people' and each time he touched the screen, another male or female person would appear.
Does any of this link in?
Also, I have always had the strong feeling that I want to go 'home' - wherever that may be.........
I hope that you will reply.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper, I think it is fair to say you have a good grasp of the “silence is golden” rule; in fact, most of us here are trying to pry your mouth open with pliers. ;-)
------------------------

original question: “How do emotions nourish our consciousness?”

your answer: “Our emotions are who we are---depressing isn’t it---but they change as we mature”

F/U question: I have seen that ETs project through us. Are they the emotional component of our consciousness or are they just harvesters?
------------------------------

original question: “Is the illusion of time actually a system of codes to our emotions that can be travelled upon?”

your answer: “What have you been smoking? I’ll take some »

rebuttal: I’d rather have what YOU are smoking!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Nevertheless, the amount of baggage we carry with us makes accessing the endless pool of knowledge difficult---so put down the baggage and drink more freely from the fountain of life.

Hallaluja. I'll just have the bellboy send my bags upstairs along with a bottle of champagne.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by zenfish

If we don’t master our emotions like hate and envy any challenge becomes more difficult on this plane---and impossible on higher planes---that’s why we do the pushups on planets like earth

Now get down and give me fifty---

I seem to be on a roll, so how about one-handed.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

But then earth would be utopia---and earth is not a utopia class planet---for those who want to live in utopia type planets they need to clean up their résumé while here on the rock

What is going on, then? Why were (are) the Reichs and Teslas allowed to incarnate here with all their access to transformational knowledge if this planet is meant to remain a prison or boot camp? Obviously not all the ETs are in agreement, since they are the ones imparting the knowledge to these scientists. Either that, or the Teslas and Reichs are learning a very, very big lesson in humility.

I just get the feeling that part of the division going on here is between those that want to turn planet Earth (back?) into a Utopia and those that don't. If there are so many earth-like planets in which to experiment, why the disagreement over this particular rock? Is this a particularly interesting location?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I am guessing that your view of the Marcia and Dean Camelot Project interviews are either out of your scope or not on target....Are they close or Charletons?.

I often listen to entertainer Rush Limbaugh for about a half hour at lunch, with his huge conservative radio audience, he said something today that clicked in my brain.

A new India car for $2,500 bucks....he defined Capitalism via this affordable car as allowing this third world nation to jump into opportunities of travel, transport, economic growth, better living conditions, freedom...etc. He sounded like you Sleep--and that's a compliment--LOL.

His political views and analysis are sometimes brilliant. His view on the education institution are off, but maybe that is his charge fro change in his lifetime.

Does this earth school have a chance at equalizing nations or is it destined to continue as a "Kick Ass" planet?

George W is brokering a mid-east something....Now, we all know"W" is pulling a slam dunk, no questions asked, Gotcha," with Israel and Palestine. Clear from the start. His last Hurrah? The press is playing dumb (cause' they are)...pretty please...a little bit of info???

If not, well then Sleeper allowed a Hillary presidency--LOL

Thanks Sleep

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They know what is on your mind, we can’t hide anything from them---the good the bad and the ugly---they know it all---the know it alls---

Thanks for the quick reply Sleeper, great information as always. This last one is of particular interest; the fact that they know all our thoughts and feelings, good and bad, in my opinion makes it harder for all of us to move onto the next level for our soul. The reason I say this is because I suspect that most humans on this planet, including myself, have at one time or another felt ill will towards something or someone.....does this at all violate the integrity "code" we are supposed to follow???? We've all been upset to the point of wanting to kick someones arse at one point in our lives so I'm thinking its the acting on it that violates the integrity, am I correct in this assumption?? I can certainly imagine a world without hate, greed, envy and all those great things but it's very difficult to apply those to a world such as Earth with so many upsetting things. Guess it's the good with the bad kinda thing.

We rarely see them in the sky---we see them when they enter our bubble and take us places of their choosing. And so that we don’t lose focus of our lives here on earth they often turn off the lights when they leave.

Hopefully one of these days they leave the light on afterwards, even if only for a short while.

Thanks Sleeper,

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I have no recall of ever being female in past lives, I’m also not aware of most of my past.

This is quoted from you on page 320.

You know nothing of your past lives, however you know so much about ET's, and everything else right? I don't mean to be hatefull towards you but, I think if you knew all of this information you should know about your past lives right?

Also, another question. Can you tell us more about our/these guides? Do they try and help us/guide us through life, or just sit back and watch? What are their purposes? Are we technically their assignment to watch over us?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
One more thing, you often say our soul is immortal ergo we are immortal, does it mean that a soul can not be "killed"? Or it just indicates that untill some hyperdimensional entity won't attack us/kill our soul, we can exist forever?

Souls are immortal period and cannot be killed or destroyed unless they hit the skids and become evil, and then they are put through a long process of elimination. Once we reach a certain level, falling into evil becomes impossible.

I can recall that you wrote earlier that there are higher level beings that have the "power" to manipulate the type of energy soul is made of, thus also kill it amiright?

There are many types and kinds of souls, and some never touch places like earth but no one can be manipulated. Souls are manipulation proof---we hold all the cards concerning our destinations---so point no fingers unless it's point at self

How far the immortalnes of our soul goes?

Forever---life never ends except for those who are evil. But we can’t compare life with what most of us experience here on earth---this is not life---life is fantastic, life is joy and love all the time---forever---life on earth is a side show, a testing ground and ends quicker than most realize---so try and do it right

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Lol, do the guides like us?

More so than anyone on this planet

Did they choose to guide us or were they chosen to?

They volunteer

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, can you tell us why we are incarnated as certain ethnicities?

They do not want that out

Is are ethnic backround symbolic of our soul?

Maybe, to a certain degree

Did different et's create different races and the race that we are, is the group/factions of et's that created us?

Not completely how it works

and i'm guessing this is all true considering all wars are mainly one ethnicities vs. others (i.e. WW2, Sudan ,Cold War, Iraq etc. etc.)and sometimes genocide:.

Much more complicated than that

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, If Stone Henge was used by an earlier more advanced culture for dubious purposes why do you suppose they didn't clean it up, wipe it off the face of the earth. Why leave clues about their treachery?

Hi ranch

They removed all of the evidence and knew that humans would claim the rest as their own

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenny52
Sleeper, your blog resonates as true and I want to thank you for writing it and posting it for us to read.
I don't think that I have had ET experiences but have had many experiences of precognitions, visions, healings, voices and dreams of being in 'other worlds'. Once I was with people whose skin had a blue hue and another time, I was in some sort of surgery and was shown a screen that I can only describe as liquid crystal. A voice said to me 'See, you have been all these people' and each time he touched the screen, another male or female person would appear.
Does any of this link in?

Hi jenny

It links with the way things are done via higher entities who visit us incognito

Also, I have always had the strong feeling that I want to go 'home' - wherever that may be.........

Earth is a place we inhabit for now and definitely is not home---some people seem to know that, most don’t.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sleeper, I think it is fair to say you have a good grasp of the “silence is golden” rule; in fact, most of us here are trying to pry your mouth open with pliers. ;-)

That sounds painful chutso. You’ve heard of that trickle down theory, well there is a reason for that.

F/U question: I have seen that ETs project through us. Are they the emotional component of our consciousness or are they just harvesters?

ETs do not project through us, they are not emotional, at least not in the same way we humans are. And we are not harvested, they send a limo to pick us up---for some anyway

rebuttal: I’d rather have what YOU are smoking!

Yeah but I never inhale---

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What is going on, then? Why were (are) the Reichs and Teslas allowed to incarnate here with all their access to transformational knowledge if this planet is meant to remain a prison or boot camp? Obviously not all the ETs are in agreement, since they are the ones imparting the knowledge to these scientists. Either that, or the Teslas and Reichs are learning a very, very big lesson in humility.

Some of those people have accomplished plenty, they could have done more but people in general resisted industrialization and free market enterprises, they wished to remain in the pastoral lives of their forefathers but that was impossible due to the population growth in the cities---times were a changing and not everyone was excited about modernization---the alternative was mass starvation and there was plenty of that.

I just get the feeling that part of the division going on here is between those that want to turn planet Earth (back?) into a Utopia and those that don't.

This go-around of mankind was never utopia---the garden of Eden metaphor was elsewhere, and those expelled came to earth.

If there are so many earth-like planets in which to experiment, why the disagreement over this particular rock? Is this a particularly interesting location?

The same or similar things go on in all earth type planets in the galaxy, nothing special about earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wow. I just read your blog. Quite a story. i will read through this thread but it will take a long time if every page is like the first 10 or so I reviewed. It is a pity that such a thread is polluted with the stupid skeptics and such. Makes it much harder to get through. I will get through it though. It does seem that quite a few ATS posters have quite a few tough planet lives in front of them. Im going to do my best to make sure that this is my last. I'm sure i will be asking some questions down the road.

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join