It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
there are no aliens. its a bald lie, made up by a global elite. for decades now.
all there is, is a NWO trying to spread their lies (911 not enough).

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's hard to say if ufo's are really out there,so many different stories of cover-up's and things like that from the various govenments but what i will say is if they are from governments from around the world they have alot more time and money than i thought they did.
if they are man-made how do you keep then secret??
How many people work on these projects??
not sure about this but have any been spotted over places like africa,Iraq or even japan,not to my knowledge but i've not really looked into it in detail.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
My warns were not due to friction between some other poster, but a trifle disagreement with the management. How silly of us---

And with all due respect I’m a guest on this site so it’s not for them to concede, it’s for me to do so.

Therefore, I bid adue

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody has got some splainin to do!!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by elevatedone]
edit to remove caps.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by tommyknockers]

[edit on 13-1-2008 by tommyknockers]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I don't know what the problem is but I'd be willing to bet it's their ego.

If you're taking off I'll just offer this token of gratitude for helping me to finally understand this:

The story is that a farmer went to tell the Buddha about his problems. The farmer talked about the difficulties of farming, how monsoons and droughts made farming difficult. He complained about his wife, and his children, health problems, and financial problems, and so on.

And the Buddha said, "I can't help you."

The farmer said, "Why not? You're supposed to be a great teacher!"

The Buddha said, "Everyone has eighty-three problems. It's a fact of life. When problems go away, new problems arise."

The farmer said, "What good is your teaching?"

The Buddha said, "My teaching can't help with the eighty-three problems, but perhaps it can help with the eighty-fourth problem."

"What's that?" asked the farmer.

"The eighty-fourth problem is that we don't want to have any problems."

Be well,
zenfish

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks to Sleeper!!!!

He is one in a bazillion.....

And to the rest of our posters, I feel as though I know you well,,,,AND, I like you all too...

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Back on Topic, this thread is about ET's.

We will not discuss warnings, who, when, or why, period.

This is your chance to get on topic.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

So, what happened. Stay on topic.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ADMIN NOTE

Originally posted by sleeper
but a trifle disagreement with the management.

There's no disagreement I'm aware of.

The warn was for the use of a short-cut vulgarity (it's clear when looking at the post that inspired the warning)... not a major issue, and happens quite often. Given the "ATS Big Thread" notification at the top of every post in this thread, we tend to take a closer look in an effort to ensure that the discussion continues to move forward on-topic and with civility.

With that being said, I'm sure this thread will resume.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well first my wife, then my house now this.
Pretty hard to stay on topic without Sleeper.
I guess your in charge now Muse.
Better be careful I can hear the ban hammer powering up.
Thread closed in 5,4,3,2---

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi John Lear,

I'm friends with a guy whose last name is W###S who currently resides on the west coast. He grew up at a place you've been close to a time or two. I would like to chat sometime with you offline about the guys who make a particular toast every couple years as well as items of interest relevant to this blog. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

you said in your blog, the Aliens conquered the light speed travel, what type of spacecraft they use?
why Milton didn't teach NASA to use this spacecrafit?

when he landed in the US, his spacecraft was "invisible" to Some humans except you

is it the reason why SETI couldn't detect any UFO OR SPACECRAFT?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Great story Zenifish, I never heard that one. And it is quite relevant to this thread for those who understand.

[edit on 14/1/08 by chutso_ha]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sleeper,

This is a sad day.........but this thread and the words on it do not end here.

You have planted a seed and this seed will turn into a tree, and prosperity will blossom once again. Threw me and everyone that has put in the effort to hear you, to learn from you and even test you only to feel foolish about it later when we look back and say the dude knows his stuff.

Hate, envy and ego.......well no one is perfect down here. But I never truly understood that tell I met you. Its hard to understand that my only problem in life is that I cant keep blaming others for my life, that I have no place envying others for what they have, that I don't deserve anything that I wont get up off my double-damned butt and earn threw hard work and sweat and that I cant help anyone until I help my self.

I used to look up into the night sky and see nothing but stars, But now I see my home, my family and for some reason I always peak to see if Milton is up there. And I'll be double-damned if I don't get my poop together on this beautiful Rock to merit my butt back up there.

Thank for reminding this drowning man that he can swim not only that but this fish can fly no matter what bird cage they put me in.

With that being said, it's never over........even when you say good bye..

I'll miss you all.

But Your the man Sleeper.......your the man.

For all the new people you got a butt load of reading to do........so dont feel bad.

But to stay on topic.......Sleeper you more than anyone in my life has made me believe in ET's.......but what was this thread really about?

Izarith.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is this serious? Sleeper... gone for good? I thought it was just a misunderstanding that was clarified later by the mod?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What ??? Sleeper gone ?
Everybody's bidding farewell here, I'm confused.

But come on sleeper, it's my birthday today, I'm turning 40 and you quit now ? you gotta be kidding me man !

Some people here need to deal with the 84th and 85th and a number of other problems (thanks zenfish for that great story). Too bad !! I was really enjoying this thread, even though I hadn't posted in a while, I was still reading it, as I'm sure a number of other people were. Sleeper shifted my perspective on a number of issues and opened my mind a great deal. Every time that I felt down and that I came in here, I found comfort and inspiration in reading sleeper's posts and also others'. I'll miss the gallery too, there are a lot of cool people posting here and if truly this thread ends here then I want to wish everyone a happy journey in this life, and beyond this life. Lots of cool intergalactic travels to all !

Thanks sleeper for expanding my awareness and changing the way I look at the stars. I hope this knowledge stays with me, and that I will cross paths again with sleeper on the internet soon.

No I don't hope, I will. Goddammit...

cheers everyone

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I've been willing to believe this fairy tale with no proof, but it's now time for some proof. There are some holes in your tale, that need to be filled.

You said that there is no "N.W.O." (either you are ignorant or you are a disinfo agent)

You also completely discarded the idea that vote rigging was possible(with regard to Ron Paul), while there were some people jailed in Ohio for just that reason.

So here is what I require to continue to believe a single word you have said thus far in this 300+ page thread, or your blog.

1) One picture of "milton".

That is all. One picture, or you are a disinfo agent. PERIOD!!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dammit Man!! Sleepers gone! This thread thread must have gotten to potent. I suggest you all read it one more time before they shut the the whole thread down....if of course it's true about Sleeper being gone for good.

PEACE!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wait a minute...

What's Milton say on this ? ok Milton this post is addressed to you: please get your boy Sleeper back in here ! we'll fill our fridge to the top, or whatever it takes to make him change his mind.

And you John (Lear), anything you can do ? seriously, we don't get it...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

There's no disagreement I'm aware of.

somehow I feel I disagree with that statement...

With that being said, I'm sure this thread will resume.

We all hope you're right in saying this.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If Sleeper doesn't come back, then I ban ATS. His thread was really the only reason I was coming to ATS - the rest was just filler for me. If the mods scrutinized every thread like they do this one, none of the threads would last more than a day. There is a fine line between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law, and that is something Sleeper understood all too well.

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join