It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
If Sleeper doesn't come back, then I ban ATS. His thread was really the only reason I was coming to ATS - the rest was just filler for me. If the mods scrutinized every thread like they do this one, none of the threads would last more than a day. There is a fine line between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law, and that is something Sleeper understood all too well.

Speak on brother! If it wasn't for "SLEEPERS" deeply profound thread, I would have been left this B.S. forum and and this lame [snip] website [ATS]. I do hope this thread continues, because besides this thread this whole site is garbage and full of dellusional nut cases, who still believe duimb [snip] theories about shapshifting satanic aliens called reptilians. What a joke! This is the only the thread i take seriously on [ATS] by far, the rest is for the birds

[edit on 14-1-2008 by pak88]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
posted on 14/1/08 @ 03:59

Originally posted by sleeper
Therefore, I bid adue

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials
started and posted on 13/1/07 @ 00:45

It’s now 15/1/08 @ 02.45,

After exactly one year and two day, this magnificent thread has come as I see it and understand it correctly to an end.

59 stars

6479 replys

300,926 times readed

(127) flags

A magnificent achievement.

Sleeper, you have my deepest respect for this.

Many of your answers, has changed my view on certain things completely, but they are changed in a positive way.

So, I thank you for that.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by camembert

Wait a minute...

What's Milton say on this ? ok Milton this post is addressed to you: please get your boy Sleeper back in here ! we'll fill our fridge to the top, or whatever it takes to make him change his mind.

And you John (Lear), anything you can do ? seriously, we don't get it...

All I can say is I won't be posting on ATS until sleeper returns.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

A glimmer of hope!
If anybody can get Sleeper back its John.

And PAK, come on man, I know how you feel but give um a little credit. Let’s not get shut down before someone has a change of heart.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I looked at your post in astonishment and sincerely hope this not to be true, because of some misunderstanding between you and them.

If your actions are true then I will see you on the other side my friend and Hasta La Vista.
I know it will be hard to find someone of your nature to discuss ET info and philosophical feedback to inspire many here on ATS, many of your insigtful writings have come to pass regarding the universe and such, tho some in thier brash lacking comments cannot see beyond what you wanted to convey. I am sure the many will agree even tho some will not, but that's humanity for you.
You have opened the minds of many here including myself regarding UFO'S and ET'S and this thread has been long but fruitful.

Thank You Sleeper

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey All,

I really understand where you guys are coming from. One of the absoulute highlights of my day was to read and re-read Sleeper, his posts were consistant and a slap-in-the-face ice water wake up call for me.

My list of favorite Sleeperisms always make me smile.

With all the diverse ATS topics, Sleeper sure as hell clarified a lot of them for me.

Bottom line: ET's (good, bad, indifferent, etc), are by our collective permission doing their jobs for everyones benefit--including thiers.

Sleeper has made it clear that it is totally up to us and how we use/create our thoughts and actions toward others and ourselves--no free lunches.

His explanations of the workings of our cosmos are just now being re-discovered as we right these posts. I am amazed at the clues he gives and then a few months later reputable scientific journals sort of/kind of hint at them, time/no time and new tech is happening....DVD's in five years?

Sleeper hits the earthling hate and envy above the belt, clean, clear and succinct--No trial lawyering here, the argument and the cheese stands alone.

Hell, you can break down the ten commandments, Kabalah, Suffi, Torrah, Budist, etc. all religions with that Sleeperism alone-- Brilliant! You can run but not hide.

Integrity...Huge and had to be time consuming to answer all of our posts.

So Sleeper, start your own web place. I can guarentee some facinating contacts in the world of Physics, who for job security, would love to but would be afraid to do it at ATS.

I still love ATS and thank them for this site....The MacLain interview was first-rate.

Tommyknockers, we need to talk,,,,same story happened to me.......

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Tommyknockers, we need to talk,,,,same story happened to me.......

Yikes! Now I am creeped out.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't quit just because you got a warning. Let it go, let roll off your back like sweat. Keep on going, don't let nothing stop you or stand in your way to send a message to the people.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, I read the first 40-50 pages of this novel, skimmed a bunch of the middle, and read the last 20-30 or so...

I was never really impressed. The only thing this thread really produced was a bunch of copy-cat threads of un-corroborated "testimony" of people who claim to have inside knowledge of ET, but provide no evidence.

I'm NOT sorry to see sleeper leave, though I'm sure ATS admin is as this thread was probably good for business.
Maybe Benign.Psychosis can pick up the torch and run with it.

Move on. The OP obviously got bored of toying with all of you...

Bye Sleeper, "sell crazy some place else."

Edit to add:
By the way, I love the whole "I got warned, so I'm taking my ball and going home." LOL

[edit on 14-1-2008 by defuntion]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well,well,well!

I can't say this wasnt coming anytime soon but so abrupt.
I only came to ATS one day listening to the Great John Lear speak on coast to coast and talk about structures on the moon, it blew me away with all he talked about and brought up sleeper on ats. Like most of us, I think we either stumbled upon this or were directed to this thread i believe, either ways, it was meant to be. I might not post all of the time but I keep up and the questions from other posters are getting better and better. Just the last three or four days, questions I had in my mind but hadn't put in words were put out from posters I haven't seen before on this thread, coming out with great spiritual and past live questions, completly moving forward instead of the same questions like before does E.T. like our music, do they like our culture. These other posters with great questions have kept up as well.

Sleeper, maybe you will continue this I don't know but if you did down the road it would be a shame to start it all over again, you even got the Site Owner to take notice for christ sake!!.

I like to thank again to the Great John Lear and Sleeper

and milton

John get sleeper back

p.s.-- sleeper, remember, we still have QUESTIONS:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don’t know what offence sleeper committed but what ever it was, ATS will be a poorer site with out him. His writings have been an inspiration and have expanded my awareness of the world we live in and the universe. He has shown me the purpose of my life. I enjoy/enjoyed his sharp sometimes unusual sense of humour but most of all, his tolerance towards those who attacked him.

Sleepers thread is a ray of sunshine in my life. I hope that he is able to return to continue sharing, advising and helping others. Come on Milton, get your head out of the refrigerator, Sleeper needs your help.

I believe that there are many others who feel the same way as I do. I call on the moderators to allow sleeper to return if he so wishes to. At the least I hope the moderators are acting with integrity!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sometime, someplace, somewhere -- whether in this reality or the next... I hope to catch up with you Sleeper. You came here with a purpose and you achieved. You inspired, you taught and you changed lives. Whether you choose to come back or not -- keep in mind that you've already done your job. The seed has been planted.

Cheers mate!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

All I can say is I won't be posting on ATS until sleeper returns.

You're the man, John...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sleeper, I have a question. I hope you'll come around and answer it

How aware are the inhabitants of other planets from this Solar system ? Do they travel in space already ? Do they interact ? like... Saturnians and Jupiterians doing houseshare over the summer vacation, for instance ?

Are they allowed to visit other planets, and if so do they come to Earth or is it only the privilege of the higher ups ?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Mr. Lear,

Thank you.

It was you who let me know of this thread on c2c.

Your the man too.........

But to stay on topic I think ET"s are really cool.........

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sleeper:

This is my first post. Your leaving this site made me post my thoughts.

You are THE MAN that makes this site worth the visit. Without you, this site becomes pretty hollow and empty, very quickly.

I see the immense value of your posts and content. Unfortunately, the Mods don't see your contributions as having much value, other wise they would have bent-over-backwards to diffuse the "misunderstanding".

Sleeper, please come back as you are the ONLY reason that I visit this site. You are inciteful, knowledgable, and have a keen knack for speaking volumes with only a few sentences or words. I feel a certain "connection" to what you are saying.

You have changed the way I view my life, and the way I interact with others. In 43 years, no one else has had such impact on changing or fine-tuning my life as you have. Integrity, honesty ego, and forgivness are hard topics to understand, yet you bring them up front, and make them clear and easy to understand. You are a wise man, Sleeper.

Perhaps, you can forgive and forget the reason that caused you to leave ATS. Only time can heal all wounds.

Ultimately, I support you and Mr. Lear's statement regarding his not posting until you return.

Take care my friend. Hopefully, you'll return soon! If not then I'll see you on the next rock!

On Topic: I believe in ET's

-EyesII

[edit on 15-1-2008 by EyesII]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Thank you for all the answers you have given to so many of us on this thread, it's a shame that you had to leave us but hopefully you return soon. At first, I was just a guest on ATS, looking at all the different threads but then I found this one and decided to sign up so I can post questions and comments about your information as well as what John Lear talks about in his threads.
There are some on ATS who didn't agree with what you were talking about for a YEAR!! However, it is not my problem that they didn't enjoy or thought ludicrous, the wealth of information you posted here. I enjoyed reading all of it and look forward to when you can come back and give us more since what you have been posting here did ring true with me...don't know why it just does.
Until Sleeper gets back maybe I should go watch CNN or FOX noise for some "real" information, I hear they will be talking about what Britney had for breakfast last week.
Cheers!

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Well, I read the first 40-50 pages of this novel, skimmed a bunch of the middle, and read the last 20-30 or so...

I was never really impressed. The only thing this thread really produced was a bunch of copy-cat threads of un-corroborated "testimony" of people who claim to have inside knowledge of ET, but provide no evidence.

I'm NOT sorry to see sleeper leave, though I'm sure ATS admin is as this thread was probably good for business.
Maybe Benign.Psychosis can pick up the torch and run with it.

Move on. The OP obviously got bored of toying with all of you...

Bye Sleeper, "sell crazy some place else."

Edit to add:
By the way, I love the whole "I got warned, so I'm taking my ball and going home." LOL

[edit on 14-1-2008 by defuntion]

Exactly my thoughts. My intuition tells me his story is fake

I am surprised by many replies in this thread, so many people who believe it all. I get feelings of anger because of that. I HATE it when people are deceived/misled...
Maybe i just don't WANT to believe as much as most readers in here do?

Sleeper, "come clean" on this story please.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join