It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
[edit on 2-10-2007 by LostInThought]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Seriously, how does one thread on one conspiracy site make the entire UFO community look bad. I mean, I understand the logic of "If I can't see it or touch it, it aint real", but thier are plenty of people, especially the younger crowd, who are able to understand that the UFO and alien phenomenon is way beyond the physical. So the people who are only fixated on physical evidence and are waiting for a UFO to crash in a major city or something, be prepared for a long wait.

just my two cents

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Greetings sleeper,

I have read your blog and about 80% of this thread. WOW!! Holy mackerel, this is mind blowing stuff. You have answered pretty much all the questions that I had, that were unanswerable by mere mortals. I think I am a fairly young soul but really have no Idea. I have no idea of my mission here either, but I have always felt a guiding force. As I said my questions were pretty well answered, but I do have one request.

I believe you, and your tale. That will not change if my request goes unanswered, but it would mean very much to me if Milton could come and pick me up for a little joy ride. I will probably crap myself, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
[edit on 2-10-2007 by downtown436]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Seriuos and true UFOoligist do not insult others especialy those who are discussing the same topic in general my young friend, that is one of the reasons our world is in such turmoil. All this lack of proper comunication be it verbal or written this is what keeps people from comming together to find the truth and getting mad or fussing over someones opinions will not help either. I am sure that we are all more inteligent than that and that we can come to a compromise, in this field of UFO's and ET's. Remember inteligent people do inteligent conversation.
P.S be carefull using the company computer you might get caught.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorean
but anyone with a good imagination and a weird yellow rock could have written the exact same thing, regardless of whether this was true or not.

Try it. See if you can do the same thing and elicit the same type of response. It's easy to sit in the bleechers, eat hot dogs and critique those "stupid fools" on the playing field. Anyone who can pull this off is either a brilliant creative genius, or it's real. At least to them. Many people have tried pulling off hoaxes and failed miserably here. One thing about the skeptics around here is they play hardball. If you can't hit back and dodge the curve balls you won't last long.

I don't think anyone can do it. Have you ever tried to be someone you're not on a forum, or pretend you are smarter than you are, only to have a host of posters start to tear down your facade with Machiavellian glee? I have, and I didn't last very long in that capacity.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
So the people who are only fixated on physical evidence and are waiting for a UFO to crash in a major city or something, be prepared for a long wait.

I see your point but when i mean proof, i mean anything other than word of mouth.

Let me put it this way. Let's say sleeper didn't exist and the universe was just the one dimention, perhaps with other intelligent life, who knows but for all sakes and purposes we are completely unaware of anything of this nature. Couldn't anyone make up a story matching this one exactly? Is it only possible for someone to come on a conspiracy forum and talk about extradimentional beings if they're telling the truth? of course not. Word of mouth (especially considering sleepers complete anonimity) is absolutely worthless unless the source is verifiable. I mean, for all we know sleeper could be a 10 year old girl.

I mean i hate to resort to defining the word but proof is literally something that gives us a reason to believe something and is therefore logically essential and all the open-mindedness in the world wont change that.

I believe the only reason this is striking a chord with many readers is that it satisfies the human psyche's yearning for answers and does away with the fear of the unknown concerning things such as death and why we exist. There are no holes in this plot because of the "its so fantastical and complicated we'll never understand it so we shouldn't try questioning it" loop-hole.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The thing about proof is, if Milton and friends show up on my door step and say “hey Sleeper is the real deal lets go for a ride and I will prove it to you”. They effectively have blown my time slice here on earth, and invalidate everything I do from that point forward.

Imagine being put in cluttered pitch black room and told that if you can make your way to the door without turning on the lights or getting help from an outside observer you can have a cookie.

After you stumble and bang around for awhile someone feels sorry for you and flips on the lights. With the lights on you walk straight to the door. Do you think the cookie will be there when you open the door? Should it be there? Or should you start over?

For me I think I would have to start over. And this time around before starting I would have to say “everybody please leave the damn light switch alone.”

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,

I as an ignorant moron,

Morons are those who use such words on others, so I don’t think you quality muse--

would like some incite into how we humans got the fear, guilt, suffering thing and how, or are we suppose to over come this during our time here?

Many of us were here during the Dark ages, and the Classical ages, and we picked up or retained some of those handicaps during those lifetimes

If we manage to remove some of those burdens in this lifetime we will have less baggage weighing us down in our next life.

The ZEN, and eastern new agey bit push the Don't think, ego is an enemy and that humans need to somehow connect to the whole we are one with everything....any comment?

The universe is our oyster---for some sooner than later, and in that respect we are connected to all life, but we retain our individuality forever.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

In the end, all of us like what we like. We believe what we believe. We feel what we feel. No one can stop or change that. And no one should feel foolish for allowing others to express themselves, regardless of how they choose to express.
- Mea

Well put Mea, thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Originally posted by yeahright

In fact, given a choice, I'd just as soon not be taken at all.

Too bad yeahright, you were next on Milton's laundry list---

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Originally posted by downtown436
I believe you, and your tale. That will not change if my request goes unanswered, but it would mean very much to me if Milton could come and pick me up for a little joy ride. I will probably crap myself, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Thanks in advance.

I certainly can’t make that arrangement for you downtown, but should it happen I want all the credit---

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I see your point but when i mean proof, i mean anything other than word of mouth.

Well just about every UFO video or picture that has ever surfaced has had somebody debunk it. And with CGI and Photoshop, it will always be like that. As far as other physical evidence goes, theres actually some out there. You just have to look in the right spots.

Let me put it this way. Let's say sleeper didn't exist and the universe was just the one dimention, perhaps with other intelligent life, who knows but for all sakes and purposes we are completely unaware of anything of this nature. Couldn't anyone make up a story matching this one exactly? Is it only possible for someone to come on a conspiracy forum and talk about extradimentional beings if they're telling the truth? of course not. Word of mouth (especially considering sleepers complete anonimity) is absolutely worthless unless the source is verifiable. I mean, for all we know sleeper could be a 10 year old girl.

Yes, your right. None of us have no idea who this sleeper guy is. He's just a stranger on a UFO thread telling incredible stories, but even if he posted a picture of him and his milton friend in a UFO having drinks, there will ALWAYS, and I repeat, ALWAYS be somebody who will find a way to discredit it. Pictures and videos don't say to much in todays world.

I mean i hate to resort to defining the word but proof is literally something that gives us a reason to believe something and is therefore logically essential and all the open-mindedness in the world wont change that.

Yes, your right again. We all need some kind of proof in order to believe in something. The thing is, what may be enough proof for one person, may be bunk to the other guy. The NASA STS-75 footage was enough video proof for me , but theres plenty of people who still say that its nothing but ice crystals or something. To each his own.

I believe the only reason this is striking a chord with many readers is that it satisfies the human psyche's yearning for answers and does away with the fear of the unknown concerning things such as death and why we exist. There are no holes in this plot because of the "its so fantastical and complicated we'll never understand it so we shouldn't try questioning it" loop-hole.

Well what you call a loop-hole, I call proof. You go back 500 years and try to explain how airplanes and spaceships work, the people will say its to "fantastical and complicated" for them to believe it. So I don't see it as a loop-hole, I see it as the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The thing about proof is, if Milton and friends show up on my door step and say “hey Sleeper is the real deal lets go for a ride and I will prove it to you”. They effectively have blown my time slice here on earth, and invalidate everything I do from that point forward.
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hi Tommy,
Think about it, how many enlightened individuals before yourself have thought the same thing based on their belief sustems! Many, many belief systems that perhaps came to similar conclusions. All have thought they had something up on the others. They will get to heaven or somewhere first. Permit me to doubt. If you (we) have benifited from Sleeper, great! Perhaps it was meant to be! If not, well, at least we are not out there spreading hate, resentment and all that bad stuff, because we think we know better. Thanks to Sleeper! Don't see the downside here really!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

I need to ask a dumb question.
How come you would not be aloud to take a video camera on board one of Miltons Star Ships and film away for half an hour or so and release the footage to the people on the net? You could show us the people and the technologies on board.
As you know a vast majority of the people would debunk it and say it is all faked ect ect so it will not cause an end to the world and the precious religions / governments. Look at all the moon and mars photos. These have not done any damage.
At least some of us can get to see what has been asked about for 222 pages in video.
Also, I will gladly come along to hold the camera for you

Hey what is the link to your blog? If it is not ok to post can you send the link via u2u.
Many Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Why do we worry incessantly and compulsively think repetative past and future thoughts?

There is no rest for those on this level; I would say wicked by not everyone is

There was a guy on C2C who theorized that our early ancestors had a huge cataclysmic event that scared the spit out of them (the ones that survived) and that collectively their stories spread over time and became distorted. Some kind of massive cultural post traumatic disorder?

The acronym is “life on earth” happened. The reason there are so many castles with moats was because of the numbers of criminals dropped off on this planet. Human history is pure violence with a few pockets of tranquility. Even humans relocated their criminals and undesirables on other lands.

Fear was the bottom line which evolved into religious cultish practice. Based on gloom and certain doom unless one followed the herd.

Those who were not part of the herd were victims of the herd.

This was later was used by tribal leaders/politicians as a tool to control and keep the sheep subjugated. Is he on to something.

Societies basically formed for protection against bandits, and other societies. And those kindof structures requires leaders.

Hello Sleeper, the answer to this question my be very obvious especially do to your past posts but I just love giving (not creating) and receiving different angels of incite so here goes nutn. Do bad souls know that they are bad (not including the ones that know and feed off of it) or do they just not have the guts to question if they could be bad? Do they just have to bite the bullet look in the mirror and MAKE THAT CHANGE HEEE HEE.

I have never gone to jail and i hope i never do but I'm glad what we call criminals on earth get many chances at this game because I have a feeling some bad souls go to earth prisons ( conventional ones ) but that some bad souls also put good souls in prisons. (I'm not talking about ET"s here I'm talking about good old me and you people.

If societies basically are formed for protection against bandits, then the greedy leader of those kind of structures require bandits that sucks

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Hi Sleeper,

I have now re-visited the post after leaving it be for a long time and i feel that you may perhaps be the next "Socrates".

Hello October, and thank you for you comments, I’ll have to look up Socrates---

DUDE!!! Socraets was a most excellent dude just like you I would not be surprised if he was you on a passed mission.....

"Smoke rises because that is where it belongs" -Sleeper formerly known as Socraets

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Nevertheless, dreams are a place sometimes in your head but they can also take place in other dimensions in a ship, or on physical planets via astral projection accompanied by people you know, or entities you don’t know, but they know you, and they are conveying info you need whether you want it or not. Sometimes those experiences end up being perceived as nightmares when in fact they are things from the past, this life or the one before, or things we may have caused to others in this life or the one before.

But most dreams are for the here and now

Hey Sleeper,

Some times very rarely mostly when I was younger I would have dreams where I kick the crap out of some one, but when ever I get into confrontations even fights in real life I cant bring myself to hit them. I can tell it would be very easy to hurt them based on the fact that that they cant really hit me, i squirm out of any hold they get me in and all attempts to get me to the ground fail but i can lay a finger on them the thought of physically hurting some one saddens me like the fight is not fair or not right for some reason. I get along with every one even people I have confrontations with but there is always that one guy that just really wants to get me.

Sleeper do you think this I have learned from a past life, or some thing to come in the next?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

I need to ask a dumb question.
How come you would not be aloud to take a video camera on board one of Miltons Star Ships and film away for half an hour or so and release the footage to the people on the net? You could show us the people and the technologies on board.
As you know a vast majority of the people would debunk it and say it is all faked ect ect so it will not cause an end to the world and the precious religions / governments. Look at all the moon and mars photos. These have not done any damage.
At least some of us can get to see what has been asked about for 222 pages in video.
Also, I will gladly come along to hold the camera for you

Hi Wasp

Earth is a sting operation 24/7, and if people knew without a doubt that all their actions were being monitored, right down to trimming their toe nails, they would put on an act for the camera---

So why are they giving away freebees on this thread? They always give out hints to those who pay attention.

Hey what is the link to your blog? If it is not ok to post can you send the link via u2u.
Many Thanks

My blog is at the top of ats pages, it’s also on my posts, at the bottom.
The blog is written as a screenplay, and kind of gives a three dimensional feel to the story---

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Earth is a sting operation 24/7, and if people knew without a doubt that all their actions were being monitored, right down to trimming their toe nails, they would put on an act for the camera---

Sorry for one liner but..

Wow That's embarrassing....

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join