It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I was raised by clueless parents, clueless teachers, in a clueless society that views anyone who has invisible associates as a menace to society---
---my life has never been a cakewalk

dont give up hope Milton....

For Milton this is simply another coffee break

and I was suprised one of his biggest concerns was diet and expercise....is he on the breadcrumb diet?

Milton neither diets nor exercises---that was advice for us humans--

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
[edit on 1-10-2007 by adica1]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper

It seems that in your midst there is an agent seeking untruth and trying to convince others or maybe himself of something that he has read in a science fiction novel. Though some novels are based on facts which prolific writers use to tell a story, then one must observe that a plot needs certain actions to occur for the story line to continue in this case a renegade computer which apparently has loss of one it's primary laws [the first law of robotics]in order for this story to continue this had to happen. You cannot base an opinion or theory to demonstrate ones unethical skeptical view utilizing a science fiction story and comparing it to one mans personal adventure, which in this case this man seeks to enlighten us all. In my country we would call this unbelieving agent "One who is always looking for the fith paw of the cat", always searching or seeking for something that does not exist, or making comparisons that have no meaning. Such a person is truly confused and needs enlightment and has to learn to see things with an open and respectfull mind. Sleeper I am with you all the way and be careful with this agent whom I have a very good discription of . Remember I R.V.

your friend

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!

I was just wondering what is the galactic sport that ET's of different planets play against each other?
We could get an Earth team together to compete.
How could you stop them from cheating by reading our minds though?

kix

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sleeper:

I had a long chat about this thread with my wife (like 3 hours!) after a long silence she says:

So basically we live in a Kindergarden prision, were you are free to roam to your desires, you are encouraged to get to the classrom and learn to play along, to enjoy, but some leave the classrom to be taken away by a bunch of molesters who reside in the schoolyard?
that is not really nice, specially if we have to flunk a lot of exams and repeat grades for a really long time

I said well yeah thats basically it...

Ok, its nice to know we are not in the schoolyard playground, and we are in the classrom dont we?

I could not agree more...

guess I did not make a bad choice marrying her (I have never complained BTW).

Best regards

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-Z
Ok,ok,ok sleeper how can somebody join those advance reptile aliens in the next life? I find being human most terribly boring and they say being reptile is where the fun is at.

Reptiles are picky and exclusive on who joins their ranks. There are more than one kind of reptile species and the ones that frequent earth legally are small, cute and extremely wise. Their integrity threshold is among the highest. And as you mentioned they do love to have fun.

They are not presently taking applications but would gladly put those they receive in the file. They accept applications telepathically only.

If you wish to hang with the renegade ones be sure to stipulate that in your résumé’

It could take awhile and you may need to be paroled off this planet before you can enter their domain.

Other question is why do people like me dislike being in these human bodies so much?

Same reason most inmates hate those orange prison uniforms

I really can't say I dislike being human to average folks without them thinking I'm crazy for not wanting to be human.

Go figure

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

I have two severely talented daughters. One in graphic arts and the other in vocal music. Although I may sound like the proud Papa, Nope, they are scholarshiped and clearly making heads turn.

What more can a parent ask out of life?

Sure, I nurture and make sure the lessons and the education opportunity is there for them. But, I do not see this as genetic (yea, its me...LOL) or DNA driven.

You are correct it’s not in the genes, it’s in the soul, and certain souls get to wear the cool genes.

What's the scoop on kids and thier talents...?

Some of us come here with most of the software pre installed and only need unwrap it to expose it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1

Darn! I wanted to see Milton on the bowflex.

Milton on a bowflex---now that would be the day hell froze over---

when we graduate for prison planet highschool and go on to the next level do we get to keep our memories from our lives on the planets or do they get swiped again?

The higher up you go the more you have access to your past mischief---

Are we Ok with those we have left behind? Like our children, Is there so much love and a different understanding that we are at peace with the past?

Depends on what terms we leave them with. Some of us get angry with parents, children aunts, uncles, siblings, etc. And don’t let go of those feelings---once we pass over that is like hot burning coals in our souls---best to be on good terms with all family members regardless of our stubbornness to hold on to grudges.

From the other side no reasons will do to undo the pain of guilt---some actually feel so bad that they come back as a child or in some other capacity just to try and ease their own pain or that of the person who is hurting.

Those who leave on good terms with the most people in their families are those who find the best kind of peace.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Originally posted by angelc01
Sleeper I am with you all the way and be careful with this agent whom I have a very good discription of . Remember I R.V.
your friend

Thanks for your feedback and advice angel---

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!

I was just wondering what is the galactic sport that ET's of different planets play against each other?

Billiards, but most like Milton just like to watch

We could get an Earth team together to compete.

Sounds like a ploy to get off this maximum security prison planet---

How could you stop them from cheating by reading our minds though?

It’s brawn over brain with ETs, Chewbacca is a good example, the team that can intimidate the other team wins---ripping arms out of sockets is acceptable gamesmanship.

Still think you can put a team together? So that they can pull it apart---

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

Originally posted by kix

Ok, its nice to know we are not in the schoolyard playground, and we are in the classrom dont we?

That’s darn insightful of her kix, thanks for sharing that!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
CMV - Genau!

Schläfer - Ich bin größer als jene, zu den Sie mich gemocht haben — Ich kann zu Ihnen beweisen, was Sie nicht beweisen können — Jedes kleine Haar auf meinem Hals kennt mehr als Sie und alle Ihre Schreiber.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by muse801

Is this a huge multi-dimentional game where if we beat our (unconscious) predetermined game plan, both we and ET win points to the next level?

Win win situation, you could say that in a round about way---when children do well it reflects on the parents

Hello again Sleeper, say is it possible to make an ET really mad? Like if they give us hints and info for some reason and we just totally defy all of the reasonable out comes.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
So Mr. Sleeper,
Please give us the bottom line... we should treat everyone equally and love one another as our brother no matter what race, religion, sex, etc. and love is the key...?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by no_boxes]

Seems like a great concept---but beware, if you talk such stuff many scoffers will attack you---few who try it will pass through those hot coals unscathed. The few that succeed will be kicked off this planet, no longer worthy of being here---lol

So our good intentions are tested so we (the guy or gal or guy/gal performing the good intentions) can understand if they are true or not?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ok,ok,ok sleeper how can somebody join those advance reptile aliens in the next life? I find being human most terribly boring and they say being reptile is where the fun is at.

Reptiles are picky and exclusive on who joins their ranks. There are more than one kind of reptile species and the ones that frequent earth legally are small, cute and extremely wise. Their integrity threshold is among the highest. And as you mentioned they do love to have fun.

They are not presently taking applications but would gladly put those they receive in the file. They accept applications telepathically only.

If you wish to hang with the renegade ones be sure to stipulate that in your résumé’

It could take awhile and you may need to be paroled off this planet before you can enter their domain.

Other question is why do people like me dislike being in these human bodies so much?

Same reason most inmates hate those orange prison uniforms

I really can't say I dislike being human to average folks without them thinking I'm crazy for not wanting to be human.

Go figure

So we humans have about a pityful 10%-20% chance of being something else? Just the thought of being reincarnated into a human for eternity is depressing. If by some chance what you say is real then I would rather not exist at all. If a after life system does exist we have the right to be any species we like.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Food is our biggest weakness and we don’t get enough exercise

That’s like putting a young man in a room full of naked women and telling him his weakness is always thinking about sex.
Yea I am a fat guy because I love food and eat way too much of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I would like to know if there is a higher level for negative beings? As you can see I failed on the positive side yet I seek knowledge like you. In this higher neg-zone can I have anything I want? I would guess I can have anything for a small price.

The negative beings are always on the run, they are limited on what they can have and their achievements only bring more problems for them.

There are no high up negative entities, they all hit a very low ceiling.

hey Sleeper, the bad asses cant go up but how far can they go down ( i think you said at some point they just stop to exsist) if they do infinantly go down, does the negativity go lower. Are they as important to the vers as the good ET's.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello again Sleeper, say is it possible to make an ET really mad? Like if they give us hints and info for some reason and we just totally defy all of the reasonable out comes.

Interestingly enough some do get peeved, mostly the guides

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Look how much resistance I get from spoon feeding it here---

That, I think, is the motivation behind this thread. The 'kick' that is derived from having some perceived 'wisdom' or 'power', and being able to dole it out to the masses, who are cast as children being fed the 'truth'.

I spoon feed my experiences----but you and Hank and others of that flock to save mankind from me telling my experiences have a devilish way of misquoting me for your own agendas sake---

MAN!!!!........
Sleeper has it hard folks really. I think I have an easy-er time at work that Sleeper has on this thread (well I am a cab driver my job is not that hard
but still) not only does he answer all our questions (and a lot of the questions he has answered many times) but he has to deal with all the guys that attack his reasonable reasoning unreasonably with an astounding lake of reasoning. MY hat if off for you Sr.

I thought i had it hard trying to explain to people that toilet wipes (you know the moist ones they use on baby's) are a big leap for man kind compared to toilet paper.
No really look at it this way if you got booo on your hand for some reason and you had to choose between wiping it off with toilet wipes or toilet paper what would you use.......... EXCACLY

P.S. Sleeper thx a lot for making this thread and all you do and my complements to Milton for his excellent and supernaturally exquisite taste of a higher lvl on his choosing of his messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join