It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ORB
Some day something astonishing will happen, like somebody will have an intuitive leap and actually link DNA coding to the bible code somehow and we will all be completely blown away. Imagine if this were to happen ........

I don't think your to far off, because they can actually see these genes. I think it is like opening a locked chest they don't have the key but when they find it and activate these unknown DNA they will find the realtruth.

Accessing and activation are the keys in genetic research, but be careful when you use metaphysical statements on this board. lol

Everyone wants their proof and be able to eat the cake too on these boards, so try to back your claims up.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i beleive as higher frequency's of light vibrations are readily effecting earth and our corner of the solar system, and earth's magnetism is shrinking in response to this, that us on earth based on the higher frequecny's of light vibration's that are causing the earth's schulman resonance to raise ( was steady at 7.8 until 1987) now above 12 shh! that our dna will activiate so we can acess these higher dimensions which are associated with the higher vibratory frequency's. i beleive it is some sort of survival mechanism so that we can handle the higher vibratory frequency's without getting sick from the emotional strain?

are u a scientist? NO , but i did stay at a holiday inn last nite

it will be a fun ride

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't see how DNA "chunks" have veins and arteries, as well as all of the other stuff that our bodies have. It's DNA we're talking about here, not muscle mass and bone. DNA doesn't have a bloodflow. DNA is what MAKES those UP!! To me, that little bit discredits the whole shebang. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm calling BS here. Sorry.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I don't see how DNA "chunks" have veins and arteries, as well as all of the other stuff that our bodies have. It's DNA we're talking about here, not muscle mass and bone. DNA doesn't have a bloodflow. DNA is what MAKES those UP!! To me, that little bit discredits the whole shebang. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm calling BS here. Sorry.

TheBorg

I wouldn't be so quick to call it all BS. Did you read what Professor Paul Davies wrote? This guy has excellent credentials and an impecable track record. It is down a bit on the first page of this thread.

www.mg.co.za.../breaking_news/breaking_news__international_news&articleid=134442

Forget waiting for ET to call -- the most likely place to find an alien message is in our DNA, according to an expert in Australia.

Professor Paul Davies, from the Australian Centre for Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney, believes a cosmic greeting card could have been left in every human cell.

The coded message would only be discovered once the human race had the technology to read and understand it.

Writing in New Scientist magazine, Davies said the idea should be considered seriously.

......more on this story follow the link

Here is Davies credentials. Do a search on Google this guy in not a joke. Davies recently moved to the USA.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well, for starters, I think I may have been misunderstood. The main contention I had with the presentation of the OP was that the source cited said that DNA has veins and arteries, which is completly preposterous. Nothing of that sort exists in DNA. There are chemical bonds that hold the individual pieces of the DNA together, not veins and arteries.

To me, the statement made by the good doctor sounded like a very uneducated one. Anyone that could make that statement and still call themselves a doctor of anything brings a bad name to all doctors.

Now, I wasn't trying to say that no DNA came from ET sources, as we ourselves and everything we're made of came from space. By definition, that makes us ET to some extent or other. From there, we must factor in the very real truth that genetic mutations happen as a result of being bombarded by space radiation, as outlined here.

Mutations in DNA sequences generally occur through one of two processes:

1. DNA damage from environmental agents such as ultraviolet light (sunshine), nuclear radiation or certain chemicals
2. Mistakes that occur when a cell copies its DNA in preparation for cell division.
learn.genetics.utah.edu...

At this point, I'd like to state that I'm no geneticist, but this evidence here at least halfway confirms the idea suggested; that we are, to some extent, extraterrestrial. I think, in retrospect, that I can agree with the premise of his argument. I just don't like people making such uneducated statements as there being veins and arteries in DNA.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Borg I agree the first article has some big issues with it, but as I dug in deeper and searched more I found more credible sources for the DNA/ET theories.

I have been searching and reading more and more about this on the web and what I am finding about the DNA/ET theories is that research centers, hospitals and private researchers are finding many interesting issues related to Human DNA that they cannot explain at the moment. but your right, Professor Chang isn't the best example for this topic.

Regards,

RT

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Could the statement alien DNA be in reference to unknown DNA the same way we refer to illegal aliens, does this mean that any one who enters a country illegally is from another planet or when we refer to an alien object, that just means we do no know or understand where from or for what function.
All so the strange thing is Dr Sam Chang he is a botanist and plants where the 1 thing to get DNA mapping so as with anything, you use what's called control's to see what a specific DNA strand in a plant might be compared to a human strand.
All so in the Genome Project there's a fact checkers that do not associate with a specific agency but fall under the control of the project. Dr.Sam Chang could just be a third party in the project to make sure that info thats being compiled is correct just like many other 3 party scientists do.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Considering the fact that aliens often appear in human form then of course we're going to have the same DNA as them. And we don't know what we're looking for when we look for alien things so how do we know if we've found it?

From my own research of the aliens I met it appears they use human and other bodies as shells or suits and keep them in suspended animation on other dimensions. I have no proof of course.
They are human bodies and possibly clones. There was an old woman on TV who said the aliens came and took some of her DNA and then years later they came and took her to a place where she saw an exact double they had created of her. I've had my own experiences with this type of thing but as I have no proof I won't go into it.

Lobsang Rampa wrote in one of his later books that he saw human bodies held in suspended animation in tunnels, and also there was a flying disk and three human looking aliens held in suspended animation. He went into detail about why the aliens use human bodies when they come here and how they are simply soulless bodies held in suspended animation for when the aliens get here.

So quite seriously I believe the aliens are walking around in real human bodies and have authentic human DNA. They would not appear to have any seemingly alien DNA even though they are definitely aliens.

As I said earlier the theory that junk DNA holds traces of alien intervention is intriguing and fascinating. And we base our lives around other unproven theories so maybe one day there will be a credible theory of actual alien intervention in our genetic makeup.

Also if the aliens created us from their own DNA then of course our DNA would be very similar. Lets say we wanted to split our DNA into separate units and then put the precise type of units together to build the exact type of being we wanted to live on some far away planet. All of their DNA would exist in our own DNA except they would be missing the things we didn't want them to have. In our case they haven't given us the DNA that would allow us to see the extra dimensions around us that they can see and utilize.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Are you for real do you read what you write.
for that reason I'm from mars but i cant prove it.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
can i download the actual sequence we are talking about?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
before u debate a mute point ask yourselves this, if there WAS an actual mutating of our DNA going on, the medical industry would not mention it because many people would panic and freak, and that's not good for anyone, on top of asking the questions what does that mean, and frankly they don't know

Your DNA mutates all the time. You have lots of really crafty repair enzymes that constantly scour your DNA (well, at least at the times it's not condensed) and fix the little screwups that happen. It's amazing how many different errors it can spot and correct.

On that point, it's also obvious that some of the "junk DNA" are old mutations that couldn't be repaired and were selected against, now they have no promoter regions and can't be expressed. But they're still in there. Sort of like files with bad blocks.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
i beleive as higher frequency's of light vibrations are readily effecting earth and our corner of the solar system, and earth's magnetism is shrinking in response to this, that us on earth based on the higher frequecny's of light vibration's that are causing the earth's schulman resonance to raise ( was steady at 7.8 until 1987) now above 12 shh! that our dna will activiate so we can acess these higher dimensions which are associated with the higher vibratory frequency's. i beleive it is some sort of survival mechanism so that we can handle the higher vibratory frequency's without getting sick from the emotional strain?

are u a scientist? NO , but i did stay at a holiday inn last nite

it will be a fun ride

Higher frequencies of light would be X-rays, gamma rays, UV (higher than which frequency? If you mean higher than IR, then add visible light from the sun to this list). So yes, "higher frequencies" of light fall on the Earth 24/7. Although I don't think that's what you mean.

Do you actually know what the Schumann resonance is? There's a lot of bollocks about that on the net too, it's a fun exercise in math, nothing more.

Hint: it has to do with calculating the waveguide resonance of two concentric conducting spheres. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Supporting arguments:

Dr. Francis Crick himself, co-discoverer of DNA, argued in his 1981 book 'Life Itself', that DNA could be the result of extraterrestrial genetic engineering.
Biographical Information

And Human DNA would have been adapted by extraterrestrials according to S-4 scientist Bob Lazar:
Bob Lazar mirror site

I think it makes sense.

Genetic upgrading could also be an explanation for the advanced intelligence of the Jewish race. More plausible than the hypothesis that Jews got so smart by studying the Thora...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Supporting arguments:

Dr. Francis Crick himself, co-discoverer of DNA, argued in his 1981 book 'Life Itself', that DNA could be the result of extraterrestrial genetic engineering.
Biographical Information

I have this book. He was talking about direct panspermia, meaning that he had discarded the idea that DNA could be delivered by being splashed off another planet by meteoric collision, then drift through space for eons before arriving on Earth. But Crick's arguments weren't quite as direct as you seem to infer:

As an alternative to these nineteenth-century mechanisms, we have considered Directed Panspermia, the theory that organisms were deliberately transmitted to the earth by intelligent beings on another planet. We conclude that it is possible that life reached the earth in this way, but that the scientific evidence is inadequate at the present time to say anything about the probability.

And Human DNA would have been adapted by extraterrestrials according to S-4 scientist Bob Lazar:
Bob Lazar mirror site

Leaving aside Bob's rather untrustworthy tale, I have to ask the same old question...WHY would ET's adopt human DNA? And how would Bob know? If they evolved separately from Earth life, then they might not have DNA at all. There are so many ways that evolution could go, that there is little or no probability that there is any useful crossover. You have much more kinship to a grain of wheat than ET would have to you.

Star Trek aside, the possibility of "parallel evolution" of higher organisms is so close to zero as to be disregardable.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh my, I don't think they just discovered this, I think this is the first time they we ALLOWED to talk about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Has anyone dug any deeper into this story than the highly questionable article by John Stokes? I mean, the first thing I attempted to do was confirm the existence of a "Professor Sam Chang" who supposedly works on the Human Genome Project.

This is what turned up:
Comments of Michael E. Salla, Ph.D

"While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA." — Dr. Michael E. Salla, Ph.D

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And now it is that fun time again, folks, when we take a database of about 500,000,000 worldwide... according to Jim Moldano on Coast to Coast last night... I kind of trust his judgement. He's at MANY of the EXACT same conclusions as the Alienhunter... I think they BOTH found it. Outstanding.

Has ANYONE taken the time to simply overlay the JunkDNA issue with Abduction Events of any of the members? Do we even know which of the ATS community "understands" what's been happening to them?

THIS is the time to start marrying your evidence and looking at similarities. Right now, we are viewing merely one "type" of anomoly, with no consideration for the 10-12 that would only confirm this as HMMMM... gotta dig deeper. There's symbiosis between the two... gotta bridge the gap, if it is TRUE.

OVERLAY ABDUCTEE ACCOUNTS NOW.

May find some interesting information... synchronicities... etc... NOT "proof"... but "closer to it".... more evidence...

Southpaw

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Another Chang finding alien dna in plants no less.

If race T is distinguished from race O by the presence of “alien” DNA, from where did it come?

www.plantcell.org...]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Has anyone dug any deeper into this story than the highly questionable article by John Stokes? I mean, the first thing I attempted to do was confirm the existence of a "Professor Sam Chang" who supposedly works on the Human Genome Project.

This is what turned up:
Comments of Michael E. Salla, Ph.D

"While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA." — Dr. Michael E. Salla, Ph.D

— Doc Velocity

I guess "he doesn't work there and it's all manky bollocks" isn't a desirable conclusion for Dr Salla?

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
Another Chang finding alien dna in plants no less.

If race T is distinguished from race O by the presence of “alien” DNA, from where did it come?

www.plantcell.org...

Um, not only was this paper not written with a Chang listed as an author, (it's by Yang, Rose, Turgeon and Yoder), when they say "alien DNA" in that very terse excerpt there, they mean "from a non-fungal source", explicitly, they're talking about a prokaryotic source, since the gene being discussed in the paper, PKS1, has no introns aka "junk sequences".

As I suspect I mentioned way above, most eukaryotic DNA is rife with junk that's right in the middle of the coding genes, in addition to the bits that are between genes. You have elaborate junk removal enzymes that redact it from the pre-mRNA strands. But this PKS1 gene has none, which is so unusual as to be worth them spending a paragraph or two yapping about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join