It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Southpaw11
*smiles* ... I respectfully disagree. Not "proven" necessarily so much as "stated to be false" at this juncture, no? No disrespect intended. Just stating the facts.

You keep playing both sides of the issue.

I had the same thought as Mr. Penny when you stated you abduction numbers. Given 1 in 7 (a billion chances), by sheer accident, someone should have a fairly close up, detailed picture of a ET craft or ET entity. Maybe a security video.

I know. I wish I could apologize bro, but you can't... sometimes bouncing is what's needed to get what you're after... LOL!

*BROING*

SPout

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It is plainly obvious, ETs have had interventions over the entire history of humans. Homosapiens sapiens did not evolve entirely from the great apes, they were created as the result of cross breeding. Humans are a unique species unlike any other animal on earth. Whomever was the "other" parent, assuming chimps and or bonobos were the primary ones, The parent's physiolgy is reflected in the difference between humans and apes. Humans walk upright and are comparitively weak with even fewer attributes to deal with incliment weather. Humans cannot not outrun or defend against some of the smallest animals. Human senses are limited below those most animals. The only thing humans have that is superior is an ability to reason and abstract thought. All this suggest, the missing parent apparently came from somewhere very unlike earth where there was no predation or widely variable weather conditions. They were however, more advanced mentally than their human progeny

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The blood coarsing through my veins, the mind thinking my thoughts, the heart pumping to keep me alive. It's all very amazing, very important, and I know it's something special. Whether, or not our dna is derived of some sort of ET make up, it doesn't matter to me. I know there are amazing secrets to the human body that we wont know for many years. Such a fragile being to live on this Earth is a feat to me. Everything from the sixth sense, to ascending, to seeing things before they happen. I know the human body hides many many secrets. Our bodys secrets hace kept us alive for millions of years.

Just a very small example from me. I'm a mixed martial arts fighter. I get punched in the face, kicked in the ribs, and my limbs bent in odd ways every day. When it is in the fifth round and your body is ready to give up on you, you go into survival mode. I can literally see the punches before they come. My body knows where they are coming from before they happen and acts accordingly. I find it amazing. Oh, the secrets of our own very beings!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Reading how others heard conversations, reminded me how, when I am extremely tired, I hear conversations in my head during extreme drowsiness, as if my mind goes into a delirious state, but there is a multi-person conversation occuring..

Most recently I have been using the transmitter-Receiver metaphor to describe our "cosmic" operation. As I posted in Dialectics.bugsyheresies.com, "Think Cosmic, act globally..."

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I noticed a very interesting article in our local (Arizona) newspaper/online paper this morning about humans being bred with "other species" take a look.

The human family tree just got another -- mysterious -- branch, an African "sister species" to the heavy-browed Neanderthals who once roamed Europe.

While no fossilized bones have been found from these enigmatic people, they did leave a calling card in present-day Africans: snippets of foreign DNA.

There's only way one that genetic material could have made it into modern human populations.

"Geneticists like euphemisms, but we're talking about sex," said Joshua Akey of the University of Washington in Seattle, whose lab identified the foreign DNA in three groups of modern Africans.

These genetic leftovers do not resemble DNA from any modern-day humans. The foreign DNA also does not resemble Neanderthal DNA, which shows up in the DNA of some modern-day Europeans, Akey said. That means the newly identified DNA came from an unknown group.

"We're calling this a Neanderthal sibling species in Africa," Akey said. He added that the interbreeding likely occurred 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, long after some modern humans had walked out of Africa to colonize Asia and Europe, and around the same time Neanderthals were waning in Europe.

Akey said that present-day Europeans show no evidence of the foreign DNA, meaning the mystery people were likely confined to Africa.

www.azcentral.com... /20120726dna-links-humans-mystery-species.html

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is all well and good, except that I applied for a patent for this basic technique back in about 2001 (would have to pull out app to get exact date). It was shortly after the human genome was initially published. At any rate, the info became public domain as prior art. Anyway, the idea was to search for "canonical" formats in the inert portions of the genome, looking for an unnaturally-occurring pattern, using visualization algorithms.

For example, a square or spiral circle, with black-and-white rather than colors, are examples of “canonical formats” one might find _visual data_, or unnatural patterns. Imagine converting an inert region of Base-4 DNA into a spiral representation, and having an image that contains _lines_ and _symbols_ greet you. Clearly, such would be unnatural and instead of design. Such search efforts require supercomputing resources, for all the myriad of candidate patterns and formats.

This is indeed an excellent area for SETI research, as they have the computing resources, and I am happy that its profile as a concept has been raised.

Actually, let me give you a complete _published_ citation. See my book, "Scout Report Volume 1: The Rise of the Black Wolf." Specifically, look in "Chapter 3: Flying Machines." The entire section, "Circa 19035.644.52: The Search for Alien Life I," is about this concept, and mentions the prior patent application.

See: sombraviajera.wix.com/scoutreport for details on the book series, written under the pseudonym, "Samuel Rose."

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
i beleive as higher frequency's of light vibrations are readily effecting earth and our corner of the solar system, and earth's magnetism is shrinking in response to this, that us on earth based on the higher frequecny's of light vibration's that are causing the earth's schulman resonance to raise ( was steady at 7.8 until 1987) now above 12 shh! that our dna will activiate so we can acess these higher dimensions which are associated with the higher vibratory frequency's. i beleive it is some sort of survival mechanism so that we can handle the higher vibratory frequency's without getting sick from the emotional strain?

are u a scientist? NO , but i did stay at a holiday inn last nite

it will be a fun ride

I'm guessing you don't have a degree in photonics.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All of this agrees with the Urantia Papers, papers 65-67. Examples:

Paper 66 The Planetary Prince of Urantia
(...)
2. The Prince’s Staff

(742.1) 66:2.1 The Planetary Prince of Urantia was not sent out on his mission alone but was accompanied by the usual corps of assistants and administrative helpers.

(742.2) 66:2.2 At the head of this group was Daligastia, the associate-assistant of the Planetary Prince. Daligastia was also a secondary Lanonandek Son, being number 319,407 of that order. He ranked as an assistant at the time of his assignment as Caligastia’s associate.

(742.3) 66:2.3 The planetary staff included a large number of angelic co-operators and a host of other celestial beings assigned to advance the interests and promote the welfare of the human races. But from your standpoint the most interesting group of all were the corporeal members of the Prince’s staff — sometimes referred to as the Caligastia one hundred.

(742.4) 66:2.4 These one hundred rematerialized members of the Prince’s staff were chosen by Caligastia from over 785,000 ascendant citizens of Jerusem who volunteered for embarkation on the Urantia adventure. Each one of the chosen one hundred was from a different planet, and none of them were from Urantia.

(742.5) 66:2.5 These Jerusemite volunteers were brought by seraphic transport direct from the system capital to Urantia, and upon arrival they were held enseraphimed until they could be provided with personality forms of the dual nature of special planetary service, literal bodies consisting of flesh and blood but also attuned to the life circuits of the system.

(742.6) 66:2.6 Sometime before the arrival of these one hundred Jerusem citizens, the two supervising Life Carriers resident on Urantia, having previously perfected their plans, petitioned Jerusem and Edentia for permission to transplant the life plasm of one hundred selected survivors of the Andon and Fonta stock into the material bodies to be projected for the corporeal members of the Prince’s staff. The request was granted on Jerusem and approved on Edentia.

(742.7) 66:2.7 Accordingly, fifty males and fifty females of the Andon and Fonta posterity, representing the survival of the best strains of that unique race, were chosen by the Life Carriers. With one or two exceptions these Andonite contributors to the advancement of the race were strangers to one another. They were assembled from widely separated places by co-ordinated Thought Adjuster direction and seraphic guidance at the threshold of the planetary headquarters of the Prince. Here the one hundred human subjects were given into the hands of the highly skilled volunteer commission from Avalon, who directed the material extraction of a portion of the life plasm of these Andon descendants. This living material was then transferred to the material bodies constructed for the use of the one hundred Jerusemite members of the Prince’s staff. Meantime, these newly arrived citizens of the system capital were held in the sleep of seraphic transport.

(742.8) 66:2.8 These transactions, together with the literal creation of special bodies for the Caligastia one hundred, gave origin to numerous legends, many of which subsequently became confused with the later traditions concerning the planetary installation of Adam and Eve.

(743.1) 66:2.9 The entire transaction of repersonalization, from the time of the arrival of the seraphic transports bearing the one hundred Jerusem volunteers until they became conscious, threefold beings of the realm, consumed exactly ten days.
3. Dalamatia — The City of the Prince
(...)

Paper 67 The Planetary Rebellion
(...)
4. The Caligastia One Hundred after Rebellion

(757.4) 67:4.1 When the final roll was called, the corporeal members of the Prince’s staff were found to have aligned themselves as follows: Van and his entire court of co-ordination had remained loyal. Ang and three members of the food council had survived. The board of animal husbandry were all swept into rebellion as were all of the animal-conquest advisers. Fad and five members of the educational faculty were saved. Nod and all of the commission on industry and trade joined Caligastia. Hap and the entire college of revealed religion remained loyal with Van and his noble band. Lut and the whole board of health were lost. The council of art and science remained loyal in its entirety, but Tut and the commission on tribal government all went astray. Thus were forty out of the one hundred saved, later to be transferred to Jerusem, where they resumed their Paradise journey.

(757.5) 67:4.2 The sixty members of the planetary staff who went into rebellion chose Nod as their leader. They worked wholeheartedly for the rebel Prince but soon discovered that they (...)

edit on 6-5-2013 by eli9x because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by eli9x because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Urantia, pg 343-45, Document 66, section 4, paragraphs 1-16:

4. Early Days of the One Hundred

(743.10) 66:4.1 The arrival of the Prince’s staff created a profound impression. While it required almost a thousand years for the news to spread abroad, those tribes near the Mesopotamian headquarters were tremendously influenced by the teachings and conduct of the one hundred new sojourners on Urantia. And much of your subsequent mythology grew out of the garbled legends of these early days when these members of the Prince’s staff were repersonalized on Urantia as supermen.

(744.1) 66:4.2 The serious obstacle to the good influence of such extraplanetary teachers is the tendency of mortals to regard them as gods, but aside from the technique of their appearance on earth the Caligastia one hundred — fifty men and fifty women — did not resort to supernatural methods nor superhuman manipulations.

(744.2) 66:4.3 But the corporeal staff were nonetheless superhuman. They began their mission on Urantia as extraordinary threefold beings:

(744.3) 66:4.4 1. They were corporeal and relatively human, for they embodied the actual life plasm of one of the human races, the Andonic life plasm of Urantia.

(744.4) 66:4.5 These one hundred members of the Prince’s staff were divided equally as to sex and in accordance with their previous mortal status. Each person of this group was capable of becoming coparental to some new order of physical being, but they had been carefully instructed to resort to parenthood only under certain conditions. It is customary for the corporeal staff of a Planetary Prince to procreate their successors sometime prior to retiring from special planetary service. Usually this is at, or shortly after, the time of the arrival of the Planetary Adam and Eve.

(744.5) 66:4.6 These special beings therefore had little or no idea as to what type of material creature would be produced by their sexual union. And they never did know; before the time for such a step in the prosecution of their world work the entire regime was upset by rebellion, and those who later functioned in the parental role had been isolated from the life currents of the system.

(744.6) 66:4.7 In skin color and language these materialized members of Caligastia’s staff followed the Andonic race. They partook of food as did the mortals of the realm with this difference: The re-created bodies of this group were fully satisfied by a nonflesh diet. This was one of the considerations which determined their residence in a warm region abounding in fruits and nuts. The practice of subsisting on a nonflesh diet dates from the times of the Caligastia one hundred, for this custom spread near and far to affect the eating habits of many surrounding tribes, groups of origin in the once exclusively meat-eating evolutionary races.

(744.7) 66:4.8 2. The one hundred were material but superhuman beings, having been reconstituted on Urantia as unique men and women of a high and special order.

(744.8) 66:4.9 This group, while enjoying provisional citizenship on Jerusem, were as yet unfused with their Thought Adjusters; and when they volunteered and were accepted for planetary service in liaison with the descending orders of sonship, their Adjusters were detached. But these Jerusemites were superhuman beings — they possessed souls of ascendant growth. During the mortal life in the flesh the soul is of embryonic estate; it is born (resurrected) in the morontia life and experiences growth through the successive morontia worlds. And the souls of the Caligastia one hundred had thus expanded through the progressive experiences of the seven mansion worlds to citizenship status on Jerusem.

(744.9) 66:4.10 In conformity to their instructions the staff did not engage in sexual reproduction, but they did painstakingly study their personal constitutions, and they carefully explored every imaginable phase of intellectual (mind) and morontia (soul) liaison. And it was during the thirty-third year of their sojourn in Dalamatia, long before the wall was completed, that number two and number seven of the Danite group accidentally discovered a phenomenon attendant upon the liaison of their morontia selves (supposedly nonsexual and nonmaterial); and the result of this adventure proved to be the first of the primary midway creatures. This new being was wholly visible to the planetary staff and to their celestial associates but was not visible to the men and women of the various human tribes. Upon authority of the Planetary Prince the entire corporeal staff undertook the production of similar beings, and all were successful, following the instructions of the pioneer Danite pair. Thus did the Prince’s staff eventually bring into being the original corps of 50,000 primary midwayers.

(745.1) 66:4.11 These mid-type creatures were of great service in carrying on the affairs of the world’s headquarters. They were invisible to human beings,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

but the primitive sojourners at Dalamatia were taught about these unseen semispirits, and for ages they constituted the sum total of the spirit world to these evolving mortals.

(745.2) 66:4.12 3. The Caligastia one hundred were personally immortal, or undying. There circulated through their material forms the antidotal complements of the life currents of the system; and had they not lost contact with the life circuits through rebellion, they would have lived on indefinitely until the arrival of a subsequent Son of God, or until their sometime later release to resume the interrupted journey to Havona and Paradise.

(745.3) 66:4.13 These antidotal complements of the Satania life currents were derived from the fruit of the tree of life, a shrub of Edentia which was sent to Urantia by the Most Highs of Norlatiadek at the time of Caligastia’s arrival. In the days of Dalamatia this tree grew in the central courtyard of the temple of the unseen Father, and it was the fruit of the tree of life that enabled the material and otherwise mortal beings of the Prince’s staff to live on indefinitely as long as they had access to it.

(745.4) 66:4.14 While of no value to the evolutionary races, this supersustenance was quite sufficient to confer continuous life upon the Caligastia one hundred and also upon the one hundred modified Andonites who were associated with them.

(745.5) 66:4.15 It should be explained in this connection that, at the time the one hundred Andonites contributed their human germ plasm to the members of the Prince’s staff, the Life Carriers introduced into their mortal bodies the complement of the system circuits; and thus were they enabled to live on concurrently with the staff, century after century, in defiance of physical death.

(745.6) 66:4.16 Eventually the one hundred Andonites were made aware of their contribution to the new forms of their superiors, and these same one hundred children of the Andon tribes were kept at headquarters as the personal attendants of the Prince’s corporeal staff.

5. Organization of the One Hundred

(745.7) 66:5.1 The one hundred were organized for service in ten autonomous councils of ten members each. When two or more of these ten councils met in joint session, such liaison gatherings were presided over by Daligastia. These ten groups were constituted as follows:
(...)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join