It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof that prayer works...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Toltec , you say you believe in Jesus, But I cannot understand what type of christian you are.

I was merely stating a prophetic fact. These are not my words but the Bible's.

You say that you would never burn a book. Well. Guess what, You wont have to, because The Bible says that God is going to burn this entire world.

So because the Bible says this and not I, I dont think that I am the one who needs to grow up

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:23 AM
link   
TC,

It sooo simple to see what god really want's. IF he indeed created everything we see and knows everything we do before we were even born, then he already knew how his people would turn out...right? Simple logic so far... No, god holding more wisdom than any of us, and disliking how the world will turn out, don't you think he would have had the foresight to nip the problem before it even started? It's not like it's an impossible time consuming task... HE CREATED A DAMNED UNIVERSE IN 7 DAYS! Molding us exactly how he wants us to be is child's play for such a being. Yet, he decided not to do it that way, but instead WANTED to destroy the world... why?

A god should have more of a logical mind than any human, as well as know right from wrong. Mass killing spree's are wrong. We don't worship serial killers do we? God is just the ultimate serial killer... And he admits it in the flood, and lays out his plans in revelation. I see no justice in that, not in a god with infinite power to create...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Steward to sound like some Homicidal maniac wishing for the worst case scenarios, for your sake I hope you are wrong

Getting back to the issue of God being described in the bible as destructive. That seems infantile and pathetic. The only real threat in the future is a pole shift Steward. And to be honest surviving that intact is easier than you could ever imagine.

There even exist methedologies for surviving intact which do not require insulation.

[Edited on 16-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Toltec,

How is it infantile or pathetic? God has all this power to create however he wants, yet with all his infinite knowledge of our outcome he decides he'd RATHER destroy us in some great armagedon. When the truth of the matter is, he has the power to change all this. HE CHOOSES DESTRUCTION OVER PEACE! It's soooo friggan obvious. To not see it IS infantile and pathetic.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First link

How water reflects our consciousness

www.wellnessgoods.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesG
we...well...die. The rest of the universe continues to exist even without us. If you look at the brain as science has proven it to be already, you would know that our concious, memories, personality, are all chemical, electrical, and genetic in nature. Now without a functional body to reside in after death, how do these physical things continue there existance, especially when the brain starts to decompose?

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:13 PM
link   
James when something is created something else is destroyed. But in this case my impressions is that we are dealing less with Gods intent and more with the intent of those (people). Who want to take advantage of any potential act of nature which can occur, so as to raise there evil heads.

In other words Cheap, disgusting, infantile and pathetic opportunists. Who maintain the sky is falling mentality, so that when something (Related to nature) does happen they can attempt to gain control. They are in fact the worst sort of human refuse and have throughout history been like the plague. Any excuse short of a hangnail acts a justification for condemnation of others, thus exalting themselves

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Bandit,

I'd like more info about this statement from a scientific view please....

Some Dr's have sayed that each body lost +/- 20 gr.They don't know what is it, but they are sure. We have a weight lost of +/- 20 gr. It's happened only with humans, and they don't know what's going on. They can't give a good explanation. May be it's our soul...

That water link is interesting, but I don't think the sound's or emotions affect how it crystailizes. The polution I understand.. The rest is non sense...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 02:17 PM
link   
JamesG,

Which one??? NDE or consciousness???

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 02:25 PM
link   
toltec, do not say your a christian unless you believe god will
have a judgement day.

jesus clearly states this in the bible.

Also james G. Incorrect.

God does "not" choose to destroy the world, "we" choose to destroy it our selves.

god will intervene when too many nuclear bombs start to go off so we will not
destroy our selves.

see what has happened is that this whole evil world has truned its back on god so much
that we have created weapons of mass destruction. Not god but "we" have
created the weapons out of hate.

this is in the bible.

"" And if those days were not shortened, no lifeon earth would be left ""

this he means nuclear warheads. he "has" to shorten this upcoming destruction.

Also god is not intervening to remove the good souls but to remove those who do not believe
and are at the heart of the cause.

You guys have some sort of wacky misunderstanding of god.

james G you call satan a saint?

my god, he hates your soul to death, he waits in awe to torture your soul by shame after death for
those whos destiny are with him.

if you are of satan than god will send you to your true father whioch is satan. satan hates
human being and wants us to enjoy his misery for eternity seperated from god.

I hope to god you don't see after death just how much hes a saint and cares for you.

i had a friend who died at 15 years old. he told me that all his life he did not believe in
jesus or a god.

he died suddenly of a heart attack.

acouple of years after he died i dreamt of him in hell. he hated this so bad because he kept asking
me how do i get out? And i could actually feel how lonely and dpraved it was in where he was at.

And so he asked me, How do i get out of here? I hate it.

And i simply said one thing to him.

"" remember when you were living and you said i do not
believe in god ""

he looked at me with shame, and said yeap, i remember.

than i woke up.

this was a real serious dream to me, because i could actually feel how bad
hell was.

all im saying is i love your souls and dont want you to realize and believe in god too late.

peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nowhere in revelations does it say man will destroy the world. God says he will, just like he did with the flood. Man didn't cause the flood.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 02:38 PM
link   
thats because your not interpreting the bible correctly.

after he created the flood he made a vow to noah that
he would never destroy ma completey again.

And in the bible he says.

" if those days had not been shortened "

key word, shortened.

See if he did not intervene in the coming future than "we" would kill off our
selves from war.

he clearly means the age of technology war.

And so "we" will destory our selves. You will see this as the third world war
breaks out as predicted by many saints.

So why will god intervene with his own chastisement?

So that we will not destroy our selves, and that after god intervenes we may have
his era of peace.

he will grant an era of peace after his chastisement.

We even pray in the hail mary.

"" As it was in the beggining, is now, and ever will be world 'without" end, amen ""

if God did not step in than we would destroy the whole planet.

peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Forget my bullets for believers, bullets for dolts who think they know the truth.

God kills. The flood, he wipes out millions. He kills the first born. He says he is going to kill and kill again. he even killed a mans family and freinds to prove the man will still praise his name to satan.

Truth, you don't deserve to be wasting the air left. For, as you keep saying, we have less oxygen then we did before, which is why we don't live as long and why lizards stay small. Truth, the only smart thing you have done so far is leave. Twice, but you, like the rat problem my apartment has, always come back!

Sorry, but truth is really pissing me off. I know I shouldn't let someone with his low level of tolerance and such get to me, but he has done many stupid things. He even says reason people deformed is because their ancestor sinned. That since toltec doesn't believe everything he does, toltec isn't christian. He even calls the pope the anti-christ!!! The pope is an old man who has helped many people, but, as truth has said before, he shows tolerance to other religons so he is evil and the anti christ!

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"" i know i shouldnt let someone like this get to me ""

what are you, good samaritan??

thats all you do is attack people for know reason.

did i ask you to reply?

how do you get on this site acting like this?

you ruin every one of my post that has nothing to do with you.

And no i did not say the pope was the antichrist. I said he was the false prophet.

I find it ignorant that you can say im lying when you have no clue what our church teaches and how i came
to this conclusion.

were you beat as a kid?

you really lash out at people very rudely.

peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Truth am not saying that there wont be a judgement day.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:28 PM
link   
JamesG, I'm still waiting...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Truth,

I just got finnished reading revelations, upto the seventh seal atleast...No where have I seen anything that even remotly mentions that we will destroy ourselves. I saw mention of a freaking lamb breaking the seven seals and releasing a bunch of crap upon the world as a result. But no mention of nuclear war or world war three...Hell...I didn't even see the word bomb, nor anything that can clearly be interpreted as such...

Yes...I own a bible...so what of it...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A full-scale nuclear war results in the roaches taking over (nuclear winter will last a long time). There is no new Earth in which those chosen by God live in peace (unless God is choosing the roaches).

Russians as well as Chinese Economies were based on a survivable nuclear war. That does not exist and so as a result both economies failed (Russia more so that China as she was big time invested in the theory).

Nuclear war is a joke no one survives, if a comet strikes earth same conclusion (they are as big as cities or larger (Meteorites same thing). Pole shifts is another story it will take a while before we have another commencement of another Ice Age. At which point in time (God willing) we should have our act together. My only concern at present is these self-righteous indignant losers, who if it were not for satellites data. Would still be claiming the Earth is flat.

Here is the good news the story of Noah does in its conclusions state that God will no longer destroy mankind with water. And there are actually two Buddha�s (one the Skinny (Afghanistan) and the other fat. It is said that the fat one comes from the last pole shift and is in such a condition, Because after the end of these times (the next pole shift) mankind will survive intact; this at the very least is the legend.

PS: No problems surviving a pole shift here that is intact

[Edited on 17-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
James G,

If you are not a christian then you will not have the Holy spirit to help you to interpret the Bible. The book of Revelations is probably one of the hardest to understand. Scholars from around the world over many years have disputed the spiritual meanings of it.

But I would like to tell you what has been revealed to me concerning what you said, that there is no mention of a nuclear war or WWIII. Take a look with me in Revelation Chapter 6 verse4. I am only taught out of the KJV, so I'ii have to recite from this.

"And there went out another horse that was RED: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the Earth, and that they should KILL ONE ANOTHER: and there was given unto him a GREAT SWORD".

I wiil comment on the words that I capitalized. Red speaks of WAR. Where it is mentioned that they should kill one another, then this obviously says that there will be a proportinate destroying of ourselves.

But, this is what I really want to share with you. THE GREAT SWORD. What does this mean?. The Book of Revelations is about the future, yet by mentioning this weopen it would seem that technology is going backward not forwards. Well that is not the case. ThIs GREAT SWORD actually speaks of a NUCLEAR WEOPEN. When saint John wrote the book of Revelations which was about 2 thousand years ago, he was shown by angels symbols of what was to come. Now if the angel had showed him an actual Nuclear weopen, what do you think John who of 2 thousand years ago would have wrote or even thought. He would have probably have written down a giant arrow tip or a big strange pointy metal house. Do you see what I am getting at James?. God knew he would not have understood if the angel were to have shown him that missile. So in order for John to understand the angel showed him a weopen that John did know. Also John says it was GREAT. So I dont think that this points to a Scud. No, its something great in our time and a great missile is a Nuclear missile.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Steward such a dependence on Nuclear war to prove a point, guess what you are wasting your time. There are at the very least three reasons what Nuclear war is unfeasible and if you really, really want me to I will educate you as to the reasons. I will be more that happy to provide you with a lesson plan.

Grow up Steward

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join