It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof that prayer works...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 06:57 PM
link   
jaames g, i do believ it is the endtimes.

why?

technology is the sign of gods wrath. many aints said when you see these
inventions which will take you from god know that his punishment is at hand.

The literal sin in the world is out of control. look how tv and music has changed. A blind
man can see this.

also mary told sister lucy she would live through the great chastisement. she is now about 99.

Just read the signs to look for in my other post and when you see this stuff know its the last call.

other than that i cant explain no more to those who dont believe or think im a joke, the world "will" have to learn the
hard way.

theres nothing else i can do.

also the word veri chip or invention of such a thing did not exist back then.

if you read the bibles apoc and its interpretation, and read on how the chip actually runs it fits the biblical description to
the tee.

literally.

for instance, god says that the men who take the chip will recieve a sore or a boil in revelations 16.

well infact the chip runs on a battery that causes a sore that never heals.

It says no one wil be able to buy or sell without it.

It will indeed replace all money in the future.

But if you think im a fool or something please keep watch for this product to gain more and more
publicity in the future.

those who planned this planned it long ago and now they start to introduce it.

But if you want to take it james g when it is forced on all, than
so be it.

I surely will never take such a device created for personal tagging.

The governemnts who will introduce this think we are cattle whom needs to be tagged.

Non the less just watch for this stuff, and the descision will eventually be up to you.

peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Truth,

I honestly am worried about you...You seem like a good kid an' all...now go see a psychiatrist before you go insane.

You WILL see and interpret the bible HOWEVER YOU WANT TO. This is the number one reason WHY there are so many different religions and versions of the bible in existance. Especially in modern times.

We have been told twice that I know of in the past that we were living in the end times. All the signs in revelations were met at those time periods. This is nothing different. You ARE INTERPRETING the word of god to fit your views. Nothing more...nothing less. You are not god. You cannot and will not know when god comes. He said that you will never know. This is why the signs have fit for different time periods. This is why we have had the end times called upon so many times.

The truth is...It will never happen. Just as it never did the last gazillion times it was supposed to. Your wasting your life away having FAITH in something you will NEVER know is true until you die. Is this how you want to live your life? Worrying about something that won't happen? That you have no definitive proof of besides a book written 2000 years ago that completly contradicts itself and has little if no basis in historical or archeological FACTS?

Remember the radio show, war of the world's? Well...when people first heard it, they were sincerly scared out of thier minds. They rioted...everything. They thought we were under attack by aliens from another world. This is how POWERFULL SIMPLE WORDS CAN BE. The bible is no different than the war of the worlds. Some one, 2000 years ago, wanted control. Guess what... It went far worse then war of the worlds. No one back then told them it was meant to be a joke or a form of control. A new type of government. You and many other's have all fallen into this ancient 'joke'...Well...It ain't funny no more.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes, steward and soon to come (to a theater near you) God will kills Billions of people and leaves one Christian sect to repopulate the earth. Not only does he kill them but he destroys there souls.

Which sect is the one Stewards?

They all say the same thing accept us or perish, are you prepared to claim which one is the right one?

The Bible was written by men Steward not God, some of these man may have not wanted to accept responsibility for there acts. People who wanted support and to legitimize what they did. People who wanted power and used the name of God to support there interest.

What physical evidence exist that God did any of this? Besides what is written in the bible what do you have to offer as support, that God was responsible for breaking his own Commandment?

As far as the Ark of the Covenant yes it can kill but only those who are not trained properly. A person who is not a Christian or of Jewish faith can touch it as well as look into it as long as they have reached a level or orientation akin to those who were originally entrusted with is care. Therefore that a person can die as a result of close contact with the Ark has more to do with the devise as a mechanism.

Steward your interpretation of God behavior sound more like a version of the game show "The Weakest Link".

If Satan is laughing Steward it because there are people in this world who have claimed God is responsible for breaking his own commandment.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 06:28 PM
link   
James g it will happen and you wil not be ready if you continue thinking
im a joke.

i go by governments own words.

Ive read men who attended nwo meetings, and they talk about the human race
as cattle, and how to control them.

why do i use these interpretations??

because by miracles god has led me to these teachings and they coe
strait from the saints.

So im going to believe you over my own experiences out of the realm of reality??

I don't think so.

I know where gods led me.

but its fine if you think this is a joke.

Just please, and i mean this when i say, please, keep hold to the future events i posted
especially the cross in the sky.

And "if" you live to see this destruction and the cross, it will be ultimately your descision.

Btw, i never touched one drink in my life, never smoked one cigarett, and never did any drugs at all.

my mind if "fully" clear and aware and knows where gods led me.

you don't.

but you will.

peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Truth, you are treated as a joke, for you are one. You are also spineless, but won't go over that here.

Truth, you come on, say god tells you things, so you are right. Well, many people have god tell them to do things. And right now they in a insane asylum. Where you should be.

You come on and say the pope is a heretic and the anti-christ. A old man who has done many good things. You say he is because he shows tolerance to other religons, not you not catholic, you will die.

You come on and say dinos big lizards with no proof.

You "see" miracles. So did I once. I spilled a jug of paint thinner and had to clean it up. Afterwards I saw magical holy spots everywhere sent by god for me to see.

Also, you use clam shell found open to disprove evolution. You use whale found end on end to disprove it. You dolt, those have nothing to do with it.

And last, but not least, as i metioned before. You have god talking to you! You need help, real, psycholgical help. Before this "god" tells you to walk in a Burger King and shoot all the sinners.

You never provide proof. Well, one time you tried, but the website spent to much time saying I was going to hell for me to read the article. I tried man, but after the eighteenth "The atheists shall burn" I couldn't finish it.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Truth,

Who care's if you read a few concpiracy thing's about the NWO. That doesn't make it real. So what if you hear voices in your head. That doesn't make god real.

Keep this nonsense drivvel up much longer, I'm gonna have to call the FBI on you...Tell them your an afghani!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:23 PM
link   
james lesser.

whatever.

james g.

whatever.

Just keep the events in your mind.

peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
And last, but not least, as i metioned before. You have god talking to you! You need help, real, psycholgical help. Before this "god" tells you to walk in a Burger King and shoot all the sinners.

And here's how you can do it too!!!!

www.godchannel.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Bandit,

ROFLMAO!!!! Nice way to end the day...thanx

Truth,

Are you like the iceberg? Are you one with the iceberg? To talk to god, you must BE the iceberg!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
God is shaking his head.

Jesus told us to love one another. We failed with the indigens worldwide, African slaves and millions of innocent people from central America to the middle east, from the dark ages to the present day. We failed with generations of suspicion and hate towards anyone given to independence, originality and individuality from witch-hunts to lynch-mobs to the Inquisition.

Jesus told us to not to worship false idols, nor to hoard earthly treasures, but money is the preoccupation of so many who claim to be faithful. Why are Buildings, books and middle-eastern real estate all necessities if one is to know God?

Jesus said that if we let God into our hearts we are invincible, that faith alone will empower us with victory over the dark elements of the universe. Faith may rightly be a realm for the innocent and unquestioning, as Jesus is the ultimate shepherd, but beware those who seek to exploit all people’s faith for their own very-earthly ends. If those who step forward to lead us along the road of righteousness, a road studded with sacrifices and painful decisions, are motivated primarily by fiscal, political and material considerations, are they not surely using our Lords name in vain? We are embarking on one of humanity’s defining periods where strength, resolve and a strong, pure heart are not just helpful but absolutely critical. If we are compromised by ulterior motives, economic incentives, awkward and contradictory alliances and plain hypocritical behaviour, then we are seriously failing at God’s biggest challenge yet to his children.

Don’t take the “bible” literally. It is no longer the infallible word of god after thousands of years of interpretation and re-interpretation by people with agendas of control and power. God wants his children to experience him by EXPERIENCING GOD, not by oppression, threat, guilt or brainwashing.

God doesn’t want us to build false idols in his name. We can experience God every minute of every day, in the grandest church of all, the universe. The celestial ceiling is a far better sign of the all-encompassing force which we are all a part than any oil painting can depict (no discredit towards the great cathedral painters of history, its just that they are up against a pretty good artist).

Yes, I believe prayer works. The act of focusing our mental and spiritual power towards the betterment of ourselves and those around us is an important glimpse into our potential. This is perhaps organised religion’s most noble achievement in touching upon our potential, but still falls well short as subservience to a ‘greater’ power is emphasized over individual empowerment. Prayer may be the sanctuary off all people, not just those who follow a particular code or strain of religion.

I don’t need a cross in the sky to make me appreciate that who and where we are right now is nothing short of magical. I take none of this for granted and I revere the complex, brilliant, impossible-to-rationally-comprehend forces which have made this all possible for us. I love this energy, I let it into my heart and I hope as many other humans as possible can start feeling this way too.

Those who are closest to God do not need a label, a book, a patch of land nor an expensive building to feel this power.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join