It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic satan hangs Saddam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'd been thinking somebody had photoshopped it, but then figured that'd be one hell of a mistake to overlook.

So... in nothing we trust... anything to back up your claim?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
So... in nothing we trust... anything to back up your claim?

Yes, if you care to read it.

I may not get it all right, but I am getting closer to the truth.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

911 telephone number traced back to 1968

Get Smart! Epispde 52

Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill

Was 9/11 a call for help?

[edit on 30-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I highly doubt that the CIA is a christian organization. The CIA has assinated foriegn leaders in the past. As much as I dis-like christians it does seem as though christians prefer life over death. Therefore it is improbable, at best, to assume that the CIA is a christian organization.

It is more likely that there are more masons within the CIA than christians. Those who deny christ and deny life.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Christians have always... ALWAYS been a blood thirsty lot, they came to power through war, they held power for 1500 years through war, torture and terror.. and the so-called "Christian right" was on the forefront of the push to invade iraq.

and i have little doubt that the bulk of the CIA's forces are christian. christians in america have always shown themselves to be fanaticlly and psychoticly patriotic, even TV minister pat roberts has called for covert assassination against american enemies.. and thats just the kind of loyalty that the CIA has always looked for

it is as the masonic author Albert Pike said "Christ's church of love and peace, has become a church of war and hate"

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This must be a joke thread, since that pic of Bush is a well known fake.

If you really believe all this, you need to get some professional help.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This must be a joke thread, since that pic of Bush is a well known fake.

Can you prove that?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The original unedited picture can be found here:

www.snopes.com...

Also, as a side note, you can tell from the following picture that thing Bush's left is the woman's hand holding the book.

[edit on 12/30/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The original unedited picture can be found here:

www.snopes.com...

Also, as a side note, you can tell from the following picture that thing Bush's left is the woman's hand holding the book.

Well djohnsto you do appear to be right in this instance. I'm gonna give you a 'way above top secret' vote for bringing that to my attention. I did say that I didn't always get everything right. That womans hand still looks like a pig snout though.

Most people think that Bush is a moron. However, I think that he is just acting like a moron.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Congratulations In Nothing We Trust. You are the first person to make it to my ignore list.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Congratulations In Nothing We Trust. You are the first person to make it to my ignore list.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I only have one question. Who the heck wears a top coat to their hanging??

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
points thats what this is about so here is my contribution ....good luck it is so hard to discuse with the profane

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaz1234
profane

I had to look that one up. Nice name boaz.

pro·fane
–adjective 1. characterized by irreverence or contempt for God or sacred principles or things; irreligious.
2. not devoted to holy or religious purposes; unconsecrated; secular (opposed to sacred).
3. unholy; heathen; pagan: profane rites.
4. not initiated into religious rites or mysteries, as persons.
5. common or vulgar.
–verb (used with object)
6. to misuse (anything that should be held in reverence or respect); defile; debase; employ basely or unworthily.
7. to treat (anything sacred) with irreverence or contempt; violate the sanctity of: to profane a shrine.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No.6 seems to fit this thread quite well,In Nothing..

6. to misuse (anything that should be held in reverence or respect); defile; debase; employ basely or unworthily.

This whole thread is baseless. Profane..

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by schallb

Even the worst of us deserves to die wearing our sunday best

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
No.6 seems to fit this thread quite well,In Nothing..

This whole thread is baseless. Profane..

I thought that you were bowing out of this thread, speaker.

Getting back on subject.

America is the land of the free masons and we as a people are for the most part followers of satan, the one true god of this planet.

The Great Satan (Persian شيطان بزرگ Shaytan Bozorg, Arabic الشيطان الأكبر Al-Shaytan Al-Akbar) is a common epithet for the United States of America in Iranian foreign policy statements. Ayatollah Khomeini used the terms Iblis and Shaitan, both Islamic terms for the devil, or Satan.

Khomeini is quoted as saying on November 5, 1979, "[Americans] are the great Satan, the wounded snake." During and after the Iranian Revolution similar appellations (to "The Great Satan") were used for the Western World and to a lesser extent the Soviet Union, which was labeled as the Small Satan. Israel is these days sometimes depicted as "The Little Satan".

en.wikipedia.org...

Shayṭān (شيطان) is an entity in Islam analogous to the Satan in Christianity. The Islamic view of the shayṭān has both commonalities and differences with Christian and Jewish (Yahudis) views. The Islamic view is more in common with the Jewish (Yahudis) view and differ significantly with the Christian view.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You're going to label an Islamic radical as an expert on what America is?
Ok... Now that makes alot of sense,In Nothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
In Nothing,you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, and I do thank you for sharing it. I sincerely mean that, but I can't say that I agree with you at all.. Nope, not at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You're going to label an Islamic radical as an expert on what America is?
Ok... Now that makes alot of sense,In Nothing.

You don't have to be an islamic extremist to see that America is a natian which is falling due to ignorance into it's satanic roots.

People don't believe in Satan anymore.

There are two sides developing, those who believe in Satan and those who are satan.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light

Originally posted by schallb

Even the worst of us deserves to die wearing our sunday best

You may not have agreed with Saddam's methods, but he was able to do what the US is not able to do; maintain order.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

You may not have agreed with Saddam's methods, but he was able to do what the US is not able to do; maintain order.

Isn't that something they are working on? Doesn't the dollar bill say something about Order from Chaos. Well Chaos has ruled I think they are implementing the Order any time now.

You are an extremest by most standards INWT, but I enjoy your posts. Sometimes ya gotta stretch way out of the box. And symbolism is more important than alot of people give it credit for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join