It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic satan hangs Saddam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Doesn't the dollar bill say something about Order from Chaos.

You are an extremest by most standards INWT, but I enjoy your posts. Sometimes ya gotta stretch way out of the box. And symbolism is more important than alot of people give it credit for.

I'm not sure where Order from chaos would be found on the dollar bill. I'm not saying that it isn't there, mind you. I think we just find Chaos on the one dollar bill.

As I stated in the, "Who's eye is in the pyramid on the $1.00 bill", thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I believe that it belongs to the greek goddess Discordia. The goddess of selfishness, chaos and greed. Coincidently there is also an apple associated with Discordia, just like the Eve character from the bible."

Yes, I am sure that some view me as an extremist. Extreme times, call for extreme measures.

Most people are not able to see symbolism for what it really is. It is almost a different plane of thought. Those who cannot make the leap, call the symbologists crazy and lunatics, but that still doesn't change the symbols.

At the end of the day, someone has to intrepret the symbols, otherwise they remain without meaning, but they still remain.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Discordia? Try the eye of Horus

The opening of the eye - is symbolic of a time of awakening - the evolution of consciousness -- the activation of your DNA = 11:11 digital alarm. The opening of the eye - Iris - Isis - I - can be the physical eye or what is called the 'third eye' - which looks up and out - has a lens and is the pineal gland.

Eye

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
At the end of the day, someone has to intrepret the symbols, otherwise they remain without meaning, but they still remain.

Yes, the eye is eye of Horus but extended through heraldic symbolism to mean the eye of God (yes, the Judeo-Christian God). This is well known and could be found even on U.S. gov't websites.

There's no reason to look for an as yet unrevealed meaning, they are already set in their interpretation and meaning.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Discordia? Try the eye of Horus

The opening of the eye - Iris - Isis - I - can be the physical eye or what is called the 'third eye' - which looks up and out - has a lens and is the pineal gland.

Eye

No, I believe that discordia is eris (Iris).

In Greek mythology, Eris (translated into Latin as Discordia) was the goddess of discord or the personification of strife. At the wedding of Achilles' parents, Peleus and the nymph Thetis, Eris threw out her golden apple of discord with the message that it was to be awarded the most beautiful. Three goddesses contended for it. Paris, a son of King Priam of Troy was selected to pick the most beautiful among Athena, Hera, and Aphrodite. Based on his choice, Aphrodite received the apple of discord.

Her Greek opposite is Harmonia, whose Latin counterpart is Concordia.

ancienthistory.about.com...

But I will agree with you about the pineal gland being the 3rd eye or the 6th sense. (i.e. telekinesis, teleportation, telepathy)

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Interesting 10 minute video.

video.google.com...

Notice the twins (Boaz and Jachin) as seen though the royal arch.

This is getting a little off track, but the twins refer to Sirus (A twin star), which is the brightest star in the sky. Actually we are making a leap here.

Sirus is in the constellation of orion, which the great pyramid in eygpt points to.

In 1862, Sirius was discovered to be a binary star system with a (twin) companion star.

www.siriuslink.com...

One building burns high, one building burns low. (Reference above video about 9/11)
One star burns bright, one burns not so bright. (Reference below explanation of sirus star)

This binary star system consists of a blue-white main sequence dwarf star and a faint white dwarf companion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Rockpuck´s thoughts on this matter, are essentially my views as well.I think Saddam where used by the anglo-american oligarchy through their moles in the U.S goverment.When he had served their purpose & they had now futher use for him,they hanged him out to dry..

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11an
I think Saddam where used by the anglo-american oligarchy through their moles in the U.S goverment.When he had served their purpose & they had now futher use for him,they hanged him out to dry..

I would say that's accurate.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Poor Saddam

Poor Saddam? That's disgusting. Considering that he had a hand in murdering and/or torturing and/or raping up to 2 million people, there is no 'POOR' Saddam.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
one need to look within their own self to understand what the third eye is not some history book.

it gets lost in interpretation.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Maybe because they knew the other masons knew they had to kill him, so they gave him an honourable death which was ritualistic, and a death anyone in the masonic order would want

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Poor Saddam

Poor Saddam? That's disgusting. Considering that he had a hand in murdering and/or torturing and/or raping up to 2 million people, there is no 'POOR' Saddam.

A forceful leader is the Iraqi people's last chance for peace. Maybe one who doesn't kill as many of his own people as saddam did. But violence is all that these people understand. In the crazy world of Iraq the strongman called saddam did maintain order.

The best thing that we could do in Iraq is install another puppet dictator.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Yes, the eye is eye of Horus but extended through heraldic symbolism to mean the eye of God (yes, the Judeo-Christian God). This is well known and could be found even on U.S. gov't websites.

I don't get what your saying about "heraldic symbolism" how do you make the stretch from Horus to a Christian God? Are you implying the Christian God is Horus? Now you say it can even be found on U.S. Gov't websites. Well, that sure convinces me of it's actuality.

What about the part that translates "From the many the One" that is a form of order from Chaos. I don't have a dollar bill in my billfold right now but we are familiar with the term on the Seal.

Great links to Sirius info, INWT. This is a continuing theme, Orion and Sirius in my research of the Powers that Be.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I don't get what your saying about "heraldic symbolism" how do you make the stretch from Horus to a Christian God? Are you implying the Christian God is Horus? Now you say it can even be found on U.S. Gov't websites. Well, that sure convinces me of it's actuality.

Acually, it is Osiris that is on correspondence to the judao-christian god, and Horus, as his son is symbolic of Yeshua (Jesus for those of you who know nothing of hebrew), and if you look at the life of Horus you will see that this is not a huge stretch at all. Horus is the redeemer of souls and the guide of the good soul in the underworld.

The point being, as Yeshua is God given flesh, so to is Horus, and as such, the eye of Horus/Yeshua is the eye of Osiris/Jehovah

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Then why don't they teach that in Christianity?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

[I don't get what your saying about "heraldic symbolism" how do you make the stretch from Horus to a Christian God? Are you implying the Christian God is Horus? Now you say it can even be found on U.S. Gov't websites. Well, that sure convinces me of it's actuality.

Well, there are those who claim that there is a direct connection between Horus and Jesus. I don't particularly subscribe to this theory, but it does exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Heraldry is just the art and science of making government symbols like this. It has its roots in European seals of the royalty used to mark documents such as treaties with other kings etc. It always includes many devices that mean special things -- the eye is just one of these, that symbolizes an all-seeing eye above that is God or divine Providence. The unfinished pyramid with 13 levels symbolizes the 13 original states of the United States and the eye above in the triangle appears to complete the pyramid, meaning the United States is incomplete without God or divine Providence as is led by God or divine providence.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Then why don't they teach that in Christianity?

For purely political reasons..

Christianity is an exclusionary religion, if your not a christian your going to hell.. end of story.. or so the christian story goes.

for them to give any sort of credince in any way, shape or form to another belief or religion would destroy their hold over the masses. Therefor it becomes a matter of declaring everything that doesnt bow down to the christian church as being the tool of satan.

this is evident in the strife and conflict between christian orders.. the vatican murdered the gnostics in the early days of christiandom, because they had their own beliefs about Yeshua and wouldnt bow to Catholic rule.

Then in the time of the crusades, through the dark ages and right on into the renisance the catholics continued to murder and torture anyone who didnt follow papal law.. be they christian or otherwise. and other christian faiths have done the same to each other

now dont take this to mean that i have anything against Yeshua, or those that follow his teachings.. my beef is with the christian hierarchies and their attempts to suppress any teachings or information that didnt fall in line with their version of christianity.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Can't it be that Saddam was a mason himself? His best Sunday coat and everything in mind.

I mean both him and Bush seems loyal servants of satan.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Saddam's supposed masonic membership has been debated to death on the secret societies page and has never been proven, nor has any reasonable evidence been shown to support the idea.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I read that two other men were hung along with Saddam. Does anyone no if this is true?

The above explainations to questions were helpful, thank you.

I guess the question remains as to whom the God of Province is in the beliefs of the men who approved the representation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join