It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic satan hangs Saddam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by cyberdude78
And finally not to nitpick but can somebody tell me what that thing on Bush's shoulder is (I circled it for easy reference);

Hard to tell. Pig snout, maybe?

'aph - af - from ''anaph' (599); properly, the nose or nostril; hence, the face, and occasionally a person; also (from the rapid breathing in passion) ire:--anger(-gry), + before, countenance, face, + forebearing, forehead, + (long-)suffering, nose, nostril, snout, X worthy, wrath.

www.htmlbible.com...

Wrath of God?

[edit on 30-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

May I just say that you have lost absolutly 100% any credibility on any post you ever do again for the....... content.. of your post here. You are apparently a very angry person, and apparently a very scared person as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
Can't it be that Saddam was a mason himself? His best Sunday coat and everything in mind.

I mean both him and Bush seems loyal servants of satan.

:shk: So that means they were masons, eh?
Anti-masons read this anti-masonic speculation and take it for truth.
If you really want to know what Masonry is, read the writings of Manly P. Hall...Until you have done that, you really haven't a clue.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
You are apparently a very angry person, and apparently a very scared person as well.

Fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If Saddam was blindfolded with one pant leg up I would agree, but just because you believe in the masonic conspiracy doesn't mean that this is a masonic ritual. He is just being hung. I don't disagree with you on the topic of high degree masons but I dont think this is a symbolic ritual, the hanging was performed by Iraqis.

Also Manly P Hall mentioned Lucifer plenty of times in his writings...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
More Than A Carpenter by Josh Mcdowell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join