It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic satan hangs Saddam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Poor Saddam, the puppet of the great satan right up til the end.

Saddam Hussein's execution

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here we see a photograph of a Freemason - with other occult trappings - wearing a Cable-Tow (hang mans noose) in the traditional manner.

Traditionally this is commonly recognised as a 'Freemasonic' ritual, however we find that this goes back pre-masonry, as far back as the ancient world.

During initiation rituals of many Satanically inspired religious ceremonies, a common theme crops up in which the initiate (traditionally a male) is made to accept a noose being placed around their neck.

In doing so, the initiate is actively gesturing that they surrender their life and faith to the 'Brotherhood' and that they will gladly 'hang themself' for the higher purpose, or those further up in the Brotherhood hierarchy. In many cases - Satan himself.

www.cremationofcare.com...

[edit on 30-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What in the Hell are you talking about ??

Lex

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh,good God!! Yeah,In Nothing, it was all a masonic plot...
Wow, imagine that.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Oh,good God!! Yeah,In Nothing, it was all a masonic plot...
Wow, imagine that.

The CIA installed Saddam in power and when the time was right they removed him from power.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow I can't believe you think there is a connection between the hanging and the Masons. Are you just trying to boost your points by getting us to reply to you?

If so I guess it worked on me

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Wow I can't believe you think there is a connection between the hanging and the Masons.

If you think that there are masons within the CIA then yes there is a connection.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
If you think that there are masons within the CIA then yes there is a connection.

Yeah there are Masons,Christian,Muslims,Jews, et cetera in the CIA. Certainly you must think that Christians and Muslims are also responsible as well,eh? Or is this just exclusively a masonic plot?

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yeah there are Masons,Christian,Muslims,Jews, et cetera in the CIA. Certainly you must think that Christians and Muslims are also responsible as well,eh? Or is this just exclusively a masonic plot?

Well if you've been following along you would realize that 9/11 was also a masonic CIA plot.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Well if you've been following along you would realize that 9/11 was also a masonic CIA plot.

*Sigh* CIA, okay,I'll buy that. Masonic involvement? MMMMMM...
You see, once again,God I feel like a broken record,
when you try to pin the blame on the masons for these incidents, you need to find a group that is solely masonic before I'll believe tha it is some "masonic conspiracy." The CIA isn't solely masonic, nor is any other government controlled agency. It would seem more logical to me to assume that there is some "christian" conspiracy going on, rather than a masonic. I guarantee you, there are more "christians" in the CIA than there are Masons... I guarantee it.

Yet, it's all a "masonic plot."

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

when you try to pin the blame on the masons for these incidents, you need to find a group that is solely masonic before I'll believe tha it is some "masonic conspiracy." The CIA isn't solely masonic, nor is any other government controlled agency. It would seem more logical to me to assume that there is some "christian" conspiracy going on, rather than a masonic.

I highly doubt that the CIA is a christian organization. The CIA has assinated foriegn leaders in the past. As much as I dis-like christians it does seem as though christians prefer life over death. Therefore it is improbable, at best, to assume that the CIA is a christian organization.

It is more likely that there are more masons within the CIA than christians. Those who deny christ and deny life.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think I will bow out of this thread. I really have nothing more to say to you,In Nothing. Really.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think I will bow out of this thread. I really have nothing more to say to you,In Nothing. Really.

As you wish.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I do feel it necessary to point out that Saddam refused the blind fold - the blind fold is a key component of a Masonic ritual. I don't believe Saddam was executed is the style of a Masonic ritual, indeed i find it somewhat abhor ant.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by freeradical]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Actually I know many Christians who supported the execution of Sadamm, so believe me when I say that not all of them support life over death in all cases.

But straying back on topic, what evidence might you have of this being Masonic in nature? I'm not saying this is impossible, but I'd like some evidence before I start believing your various theories on the Freemasons.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Wow I can't believe you think there is a connection between the hanging and the Masons.

There are also Masons at my local tire store.. at my bank.. at numerous restraunts. Thousands of Masons just in my area alone. Do you then propose that tire stores, restraunts and bankers get together to plot on how to kill people like Saddam.. and how would that benifit Masons anyways??

If anything it is the extreme christian right and the typical political corruption that both ruined the republican party and are responsible for the death of Saddam. Though, like me, I would say he really brought about his own death.. we just helped him along..

You need to study up on American international relations my friend.. we use people left and right. Saddam was in the right place at the right time and got used. We gave him the means to stabalize the oil fields and go to war with Iran.. proxy wars. We use leaders all over the world to do our bidding.. sometimes it is unseen.. sometimes it is blatently open.. sometimes the circumstances happen to come out like this where a one time business partner goes astray and we take them out.

To truly understand the logic in which our government works.. it is best if you first try to understand the mind set in which they operate. This will be hard for some to take.

Our government does NOT give a damn about anyone, anything, any belief, unless it in someway benifits them. Them, it, not someone .. a thing.. that is what the government is.. it is a colection of people and agencies that work together to form the beast that is the government. Bush himself has no control.. there are many many people in many dark rooms to decide the fate and actions of this nation, the President is a mere figure head and the one to take the blame. When you realize that our government does not give a damn about any living soul, especially a foriegn person.. then you realize how we use, destroy and minipulate the rest of the world. Saddam was put in power like so many tyrants because we needed him there.. we also installed pol-pot.. and when the time came that we did not need him there any more we removed him. Now, to my knowledge this is the first time we ever went to war to remove someone because we no longer wanted them in charge... usually we just send in assassins or finance uprisings.

We assassinate more then any other nation, we support more uprisings then any other nation.. we even supported the IRA, we financed Bin laden to fight the communist, we supported uprisings in Africa.. all because the effect somehow benifits us. We did not go to war to "liberate" Iraq, we needed something there. When you can understand the psychology of the state, you can clearly see that just because something is wrong, unethical, misjudged.. it does not mean it is some grand seceret plan involving seceret societies. Your line of thought is blind to the real problems of this world.. you build up your fear of the unknown and blame the easiest target because it is harder to comprehend the fact that this is simply the way our world works.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Bush himself has no control.. there are many many people in many dark rooms to decide the fate and actions of this nation

While I do believe that Bush may have no direct control, it is clear, to me at least, that bush and his ex-cia father are fully capable of summoning the devil and his angels. The CIA operates best in the dark and so do the masons. The twin armies of darkness.

If you recall, Bush was reading, 'the pet goat, on 9/11.

Bush reading a book called America, with the constitution on the wall as a backdrop.

Ame? Amero?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
wow. those masonic satans dress up like MALE STRIPPERS.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Uh huh, so please excuse my ignorance but how do those images prove that the Masons killed Sadamm? Yeah so Bush Sr. was in the CIA, what's that prove? And what's the matter with Bush reading a book called America or haivng the constitution behind him in the photograph?

And finally not to nitpick but can somebody tell me what that thing on Bush's shoulder is (I circled it for easy reference);

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Uh huh, so please excuse my ignorance but how do those images prove that the Masons killed Sadamm? Yeah so Bush Sr. was in the CIA, what's that prove? And what's the matter with Bush reading a book called America or haivng the constitution behind him in the photograph?

And finally not to nitpick but can somebody tell me what that thing on Bush's shoulder is (I circled it for easy reference);

Cyberdude, firstly, the picture has obviously been doctored.
Secondly, there is not any "proof" that the mason's are involved in anything other than the general welfare of the less fortunate. What anti-masons call "proof" is speculation,speculation, and then some more speculation.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78

Hard to tell. Pig snout, maybe?

'aph - af - from ''anaph' (599); properly, the nose or nostril; hence, the face, and occasionally a person; also (from the rapid breathing in passion) ire:--anger(-gry), + before, countenance, face, + forebearing, forehead, + (long-)suffering, nose, nostril, snout, X worthy, wrath.

www.htmlbible.com...

Wrath of God?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join