It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlton Athletic: Alan Curbishley wants jeffers stay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Charlton boss Alan Curbishley has rejected reports that Francis Jeffers is unhappy at the club.

Reports last weekend claimed the striker was unhappy with his lack of first team action and that he had lost faith with Curbishley.

Curbishley insists the reports are wide of the mark and that there is no problem between the two.

link

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hehe. jeffers is used to not playing so that cant be the problem

he was good at everton and his dream move to the gunners stunk bad. he will get a chance at the valley and score some goals. if he does well, he might end up there i reckon. i dont see arsenal wanting him back

TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised he hasn't done much better. He looked really good at Everton and his career has gone downhill since then. He wasn't given that much of a chance at Arsenal and it looks like Charlton don't even fancy him now.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i wonder whats happend to him, do you think arsenal has wrecked his confidence

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think he just hasn't had a good run in the side. He can't turn rubbish all of a sudden. I think it was his spell at Everton that knocked his confidence.

Sir

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Does he want him to stay just incase Euell leaves? He's not exactly getting a game and he would be up the #ter if they both went.

TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Charlton Athletic boss Alan Curbishley has rejected claims he has not given Francis Jeffers a fair chance this season. Jeffers has expressed his frustration at his lack of first team opportunities this season and is believed to be unhappy at The Valley. Curbishley insists he has given Jeffers more than a fair chance and that he will get the opportunity to shine before the end of the season.

Skysports

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Another one of them players that hasn't progressed. He showed promise and doesn't seem to have got any better. Maybe its because he is at Charlton and he hasn't exactly been a regular.

join