It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Portsmouth have been outplayed in the first half and are trailing Newcastle 1-0 with a goal from Craig Bellamy

Hey come i saw the game we werent outplayed they were,plus they were lucky to get the goal from Bellamy.

TRD

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I thought you did well 2nd half..

I just thought Newcastle had more of the ball in the first and had some better chances.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
God havnt posted in a while just wanna vent my relief at our exit from the F.A Cup i am glad we lost that cos now we can concentrate on the league.

It looks like we will have the services of Todorov quite soon he has made fantastic come back

And to hear Teddy scored the consolation goal in our hammering was a bright spot for me.

TRD

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey drunk good to see you back..

Hrmm yeah bit of a pasting the other day,but it was good to see Teddy score and even better that Todarov is back,We said at the start of the season can he do it in the premier league and now we shall see if he has what it takes...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Can't really say much about the game Arsenal are in devasting form at the moment..

Good to see Teddy score and Todorov back,so things might improve for Pompey yet!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
BIG game today v Everton,its a must win for Pompey.

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bad news for Pompey as Wayne Rooney struck late on to push Portsmouth into the relegation zone.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pompey are going down,they need to pull there fingers out of their backsides otherwise it Bye Bye.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Big game today against Liverpool,it's at Anfield and Pompey would have to play there best to even stand a chance of beating them.

TRD

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Big game today against Liverpool,it's at Anfield and Pompey would have to play there best to even stand a chance of beating them.

Looks like Pompey are not at there best as it's 2-0 to Liverpool at half time..

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Pompey 1 Saints 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Not only did we get 3 valuable points we beat the enemy!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Pompey 1 Southampton 0

Aiyegbeni Yakubu's goal proved the difference in a predictably fierce derby between Portsmouth and Southampton.What a important win for Pompey they must build on it to try to stay up!

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bring on who evers next!
I saw the game and the way the players celebrated after the game was as if they ahd won the FA cup Sheri was bloody happy!

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey drunk they battled hard it was a good performance,they needed that win badly!!

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's Blackburn next.

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Pompey have got chances there aswell,blackburn have been pretty poor all season,alyhough they got a few good results lately.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I feel another win for this 1 cos a derby win gives great confidence to a team

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeah Drunk it will give them a huge boost and with the players back they can only move up!

Do you think they will be able to hang onto the Yak at the end of the season?

Sir

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They have a chance to stay up but the games are running out,i think it will be hard but they just could do it.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That's right i think they might just do it,but we shall have to wait and see.It's going to be tough but i would like to see them stay up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join