It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has began his preparations for a second season in the Premiership with a move for Nigerian international Taribo West.

Redknapp is planing for another top-flight term after his side's superb return of 16 points from a possible 18 set up the likelihood of mathematical safety being achieved on Saturday.

And Redknapp has now earmarked West, known for his outlandish haircuts and loud dress sense, as a potential recruit.

The 30-year-old defender, set to the released by Partizan Belgrade, held talks with Redknapp at the club's Eastleigh training ground at lunchtime.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Peter Storrie has denied that the club has any interest in West,i mean the papers post alot of BS dont they? hadnt it occured to them that West was maybe just maybe visiting Nigerian team mate"yak" and former boss Jim Smith?

With all the intelligence the media have they come up with something like
"West heading for Pomey"

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well the problem is the money , harry doesn't know what budget he will recieve yet and only needing a point to be mathematically safe i guess no one really knows who he has in mind. When he was at west ham it would say he was interested in one player and would sign someone completely different. The one he really wants is Lua Lua he looks to be offering in the region of 750,000 but newcastle want in the region of 2.5 million.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
1-0 :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: "the yak" scored.

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Whoah i must have just missed that ,the Yak has certainly been playing well. The games must nearly be over now and that will secure there prem status now!!!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
# this always happen we get a lead and give them an equaliser later.

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well it doesn't really matter, what does is prem survival and a point will be enough!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Result 1-1

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A point means we are maths safe

3 games left.

Next up PL Champs

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
PL Champs?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
PL Champs= Arsenal.

I actually mean we have got the PL Champs to play next. But maybe in the year 3000 we will be the champs

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why the PL...thats a new one to me...

Prem Champs

Azzhole Champs

Gooner Scumbags

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You mean u didnt know?
they played Birmingham today and drew 0-0 therev title was claimed lasted under similar cicumstances a 2-2 draw with Spurs.

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yea i knew i just realised what you meant by PL....premier league lol!!!!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You scared me then

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Latest Portsmouth 1 Arsenal 0

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Half Time Portsmouth 1- Arsenal 0

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Update Portsmouth 1 Arsenal 1

TRD

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good going by Pompey so far and to go one nil up ..

TRD

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric will tell manager Harry Redknapp after Tuesday's Barclaycard Premiership clash with Arsenal at Fratton Park to start preparing for next season.

Serbian-born multi-millionaire Mandaric is ready to dip into his pocket again to help finance the next stage of his astonishing rebirth of formerly ailing Pompey.

New champions Arsenal head for Fratton Park needing to avoid defeat in their remaining three fixtures to complete a unique set of all 38 Premiership fixtures unbeaten.

But while Arsenal continue their celebrations, Mandaric and manager Redknapp are looking ahead to another summer of hectic transfer activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join