It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well looks like they have...Great signing i had the pleasure of watching him play at west ham he can do some majical stuff.

Eyal Berkovic completed his move to Portsmouth from Manchester City on Thursday night, signing a two and a half year deal after passing a medical.

The Israeli international midfielder is now in line to make his Pompey debut against his former employers at Fratton Park on Saturday.

The move reunites Berkovic with his former West Ham manager Harry Redknapp.

Sir

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Eyal will make a huge difference to the side as long as the move definatly goes through.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir
Eyal will make a huge difference to the side as long as the move definatly goes through.

It has gone through i hope he aint a Steve Stone(always getting injured)

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No he is pretty good in that department Drunk..

You ever seen him play?

He can do some magic stuff with the ball when he is playing well.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
They have Man City today who are not playing at there best so they got a chance today.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Pompey 4 Man City 2

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Goals from Stefanovic,Yakubu(2) and...........Sheringham!!!!!

I am #ing happy Sheri ended his 3 month goal drought!!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great result today,looks like everyone thought they was due a win,lets hope it kickstarts there season,i hope they are showing this game on the TV later as it sounded a real good game in the reports.

Sir

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It was a good game and Pompey deserved the win,lets hope its the start of better things for them.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
We're gonna win the league!!!

in 2020 that is!

TRD

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LOL drunk,always in good spirits.

Portsmouth have cancelled the contract of Croatian defender Boris Zivkovic by mutual consent.

The 28-year-old, who captained his country at the 2002 World Cup, had two and a half years of his Fratton Park deal to run.

He made 19 appearances for Pompey, but is now free to find another club.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
LOL drunk,always in good spirits.

Portsmouth have cancelled the contract of Croatian defender Boris Zivkovic by mutual consent.

The 28-year-old, who captained his country at the 2002 World Cup, had two and a half years of his Fratton Park deal to run.

He made 19 appearances for Pompey, but is now free to find another club.

Yeah i know that to make matters worse
farkin WBA sold Jason Roberts to Wigan so the only strinking option at the moment isTeddy cos Yakubu will be playing in the African Nations Cup there is rumours Francis Jeffers is a possible target but honestly i cant see that happening cos he on 25000 a month!

TRD

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Tes i heard about Jeffers,it looks like a no goer to me,but you never know.

Swansea coach Kevin Reeves expects Richard Duffy to make a decision on his future this week - but is hopeful he will stay at Vetch Field.

The Swans have rejected one offer from Portsmouth for the talented 18-year-old, but Reeves confirmed Duffy is still in talks with the Premiership side, who will probably return with an improved offer.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This pisses me rite off wer cant #IN WIN AWAY THIS SEASON WHEN IS THAT # HEAD MILAN MANDARIC GONNA REALISE WE BNEED ANOTHER DECENT STRIKER JEFFERS WOULD HYAVE BEEN A GOOD SIGNING BUT THE #IN DICKFACE MANDARIC SAID "WE CANT AFFORD HIS WAGES"

MESSAGE TO THE CROAT:"IF YOU WANT POMPEY TO FULLFIL YOUR DREAM BY STAYING THE PREM THEN YOU AHVE TO BE PREPARED TO SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah drunk i understand your frustration.They need to do something real quick and i don't see what they can do..They are losing the yack to the AN cup so that will only make it worse.

TRD

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has revealed to that he is looking to Italy to bring in a new striker after ruling out a move for Carl Cort. Redknapp has been frustrated in his attempts to bring in a new striker with his squad down to the bare bones.

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Portsmouth have agreed an undisclosed fee with Third Division Swansea for highly-rated youngster Richard Duffy.

The Swans rejected a bid for the 18-year-old Wales youth international last week and offered Duffy an improved contract in an attempt to keep him at Vetch Field.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well we are close to signong 2 strikers 1 is Mornar a Croat and the other is either Landon Donovan or some French geezer.

TRD

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Drunk check out the threads in the newz forum at the top of the board,got some pompey stuff in there.

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks like Portsmouth defender Sebastien Schemmel could be set for a return to France with Bastia.The former West Ham ace has been unsettled at Fratton Park due to personal problems.Schemmel has been flying back to France on a regular basis to care for his mother-in-law who has a brain tumour...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Schemmel did well at West Ham and was Hammer of the Year,its a shame they let him go due to bad feeling with Roeder.He had family troubles at West Ham and i thought he had them sorted when he went to Portsmouth.Guess i was wrong,he is a good player otherwise Redknapp wouldn't have got him.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join