It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Portsmouth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What a great win for Pompey beating Man U....That should just about keep them in the prem!!!!!

Sir

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I couldn't believe it when i checked the scores,what a great win for Pompey.They have definatly put themself's in with a shout of survival in the prem.I wouldn't mind if they stay up.

TRD

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp was overjoyed with the 1-0 defeat of Manchester United at Fratton Park. "This is a massive, massive three points. I thought if we could get a point that would keep our run going but to pick up three is fantastic. "It's not very often you beat United, they are a special team, but we've been playing well. "We were decimated by injuries at one stage and couldn't get a team out but now we're in terrific form," he added.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Big game comming up for Pompey...Leeds...they could seal there prem survival if they beat them.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dont forget we hammered them earl;ier on in the season 6-1

My bro is a leeds fan

TRD

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah it will be a good game...

Ohh a bit of family rivalry lol!

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Big weekend for pompey they could clinch there survival and put the nail in the coffin for leeds.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yep it certainly is a big weekend bugger than the Man U game.

I am gonna watch the game.

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
1-0 up the Yak strikes again!!! go Pompey!

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Goal from Lua Lua it's 2-0 now.....Pompey have really turned it on in the last few games of the season and look certain to say up now..

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yep reason why i wasnt updating is cos i was watching the gane with me Dad and g/g:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Cool result as u say virtually safe as houses now.

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think it's time to crack the champagne out and have a little celebration..There is no way they are going down!!!

Although i don't support them i was rooting for them all the way..way to go!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am monitoring the Spurs game cos if Spurs win they jump above us but Spurs are trailing 0-1 right now

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Spurs are not going to beat Arsenal!!! LOL!!!

3 games left 8 points clear of Leeds no way are you going down!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well you're right TRD cos it 0-2 now.

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Whayy

Man i was hoping Spurs went down this season,they nearly did but i reckon its between Man City and Leeds..Spurs are shyte they bought the strike partnership that sent West Ham down good move heh?

Pompey are well safe and will spend another season in the top flight..

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Its now 1-2 'Arry's son scored git was booked only about 5 mins ago aswell.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Spurs are lucky they never went down.Arsenal will still beat them.

I can't believe how well portsmouth have done in the recent weeks,they really turned it around.Hats off to them they deserve to stay in the Prem.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Terminator
Spurs are lucky they never went down.Arsenal will still beat them.

I can't believe how well portsmouth have done in the recent weeks,they really turned it around.Hats off to them they deserve to stay in the Prem.

Yeah you said they are going str8 back down
but now you must eat your word

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hahaha well they have done it i can't see them going down now,well at least the terminator admitted he was wrong.I thought they was gonna go but they certainly did play well in the last few games and deserve to stay up.There is certainly worse teams than them and Harry has done a geat job with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join