It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Road to the Superbowl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Davis (quad) is expected to practice Friday for the first time this week. Coach John Fox says this Davis will be a game-time decision.

Well it will be good if he plays and as long as his quad holds up..

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well i don't know what is going on as Carolina running back Stephen Davis worked out Friday, only no one got to see it? Panthers coach John Fox closed practice for the first time all season.

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That sounds a bit strange to me,maybe they are playing mind games and he is not that badly injured.Keep them guessing right down to the last hmm good tactics..

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Its 3 o'clock and the first big game of the day is about it begin, and its snowing in foxbourgh.

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The pats won the coin toss and elected to recieve the kick....today the wether is about 27 degress warmer than it was last week or in other words 31 degress.

On the Pats first drive they went for a fourth and 1 on there 45 and they converted that 4th down. And on the whole drive the Pats were able to hit the short passes and mix it up with a little run, and finall gibbens was able to grad a TD pass from Brady.

A little stat its been 300 passes (in the playoffs) since brady has thrown an INT.

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Colts responded very well to the Patriots opening drive of a TD, mixing up plays very well and running the ball exremely well agaisnt this Pats defense.

But while the Colts were on the doorstep of the edzone rodney harrison came up with an INT, and now the Pats will take over on the 20 yard line with a 7-0 lead

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Its already the second quater and almost just like that opening qauter the pats score but this time they settled for a field goal. score 10-0

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
SO FAR MANNING HAS 2 INT's, and its not looking like a sharp day for manning. The pats have the ball on there there own 30

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a good game so far The Colts need to step it up now..

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Pats drive after the interception and end up settling for a field goal after brady threw a incomplete pass. score 13-0 Pats

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The colts just dont seem right out there, they look shaken up or either nervous but they arnt playing like they have been the last couple of games, finally Hunter smith punts the ball but it was a high snap and it results in a saftey for the pats score now 15-0

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the colts just aren't making any plays when they need them, looks like they are digging themselves into a BIG hole....

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hrmm the Colts are not playing to good by the sounds of it,we havn't got the game here,we got the Panthers game later.

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the colts are only down by 15 and its only half-time there is plenty of football to be played

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think the snow must be jamming Manning's radar.

Marvin Harrison's fumble inside the 20 just really hurt, they needed to put up some kind of points before the half. I hope Tony Dungy can regroup them at the half, I'm pullin for the COlts.

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
PA well i hope your right,i would like to see the colts make it through!

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
COLTS SCORE

Instead of passing the colts rushed the ball crazy, drving down the field as finally edge is able to score to pull the game within 8

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thats better smash there way through,they need to do more of that !!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Patriots in the red zone......

Brady throws an INT in the end zone, his first in over 300 passes in Gilette Stadium.

Big chance for the Colts.......

can they execute???

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
with about 5 min left the colts are still down 2 TD's, i dunno if they can pull another comeback but we shall see

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join