It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Road to the Superbowl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
colts pull within 7 with 2:20 left

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Colts score, hold Pats to 3 and out.

Manning with 2:01 left in the game from his own 20.

Can he bring them down to tie???

CMON COLTS!!!!!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cmon COLTS!!!!!!

They have a chance to tie with 2mins left!

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
colts lose when they couldnt capatilze on opportunites, i thought that the refs made too bad non-calls near the end of the game

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yep colts out,well bang goes my prediction lol

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
TOUCHDOWN PANTHERS!! 7-0

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
oppps forgot to update the score but PANTHERS WIN!! oh yes the underdogs go through!

Ben

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Congrats to Panthers and Pats

Who will win the match-up in 2 weeks?

TRD

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hrmm ben now that is the tough one,pats have to be favourites but the way the panthers have been playing it could well be a close game.

Ben

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Pats are the favorites, and eerybody wants the Pats to win, and everybody is taking the Pats to win, looks like the Panthers are getting what they want because they like it when they are agianst the wall and are the underdogs.

Ben

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Colts coach tony dungy sounded off about the no calls the refs made in the championship game, saying that is was basically crap that no call was made.

Even the Patriots players said that there players were MUGGING the colts WR's, they kept doing it because htey werent getting calls agaisnt them.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It was an absoult disgrace that the officals didnt make some of those calls, makes me question the refs creditabilty. And when the PAts admited to it, it just adds insult to injury.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well I like when the refs keep the whistle in their pockets. There were penalties on both teams that went uncalled. Colts did a bit of holding. And I am not disagreeing about the non-calls on the Patriots, the refs just were not calling penelties,either way. Let the players play.

Ben

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
well i liked the no-calls but when the game is on the line adn the pats intentionally hold or its obvious that there was a hold

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The no calls were good i agree with that, but at the end there was holding but i dont think there was enough to throw a flag on those two calls.

Ben

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
to a certain point but when the no calls turned into costing the Colts the game thats when people start to get upset

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Anyways over that game it is done with in the past nothing anybody can do about it now.

Who is going to win the big win next weekend the Carolina Panthers or New England Patriots?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Its going to be a real tough game,i'm expecting the Panthers to be ahead by half time but after that who knows.

Ben

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
its a week away, and everybody is making the game sound very good.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
said it last time going to say it again two words CARDIC CATS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join