American Football: Road to the Superbowl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a great game, I was glad to see the Colts come out on top. My prediction is looking good, the Colts look unstoppable right now.

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Packers strike first with a TD pass by Farve to take a 7-0 lead

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is going to be a tough game,i can't call who will win it.

The eagles may prove to strong for the packers but its going to be close especially if B Favre has one of his better games.

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
in a very long first quater the packers score yet again to take a 14-0 lead over the eagles. Farve hit ferguasion on a 15 yard pass for his second td of the game

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Favre is having a good game then,he could make all the difference,i am quite surprised they are winning 14-0 so far,but there is a long way to go yet.

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
14-7 now

D.McNabb pass to D.Staley for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Eagles' Staley takes shovel pass into the end zone, playing off block by Welbourn.

Ben explain that move for me

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Eagles beat the Packers in overtime in a hella good game. but the packers kindof blew the game by farve just throwing up a pass and it was intercepted. Then the Eagles marched down the field and scored the winning field goal.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like we had play by play commentary ont his site, or should i say point by point commentary. Good job Ben.

Next Round Games:

Colts at Patriots

Panthers at Eagles

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Eagles beat the Packers in overtime in a hella good game. but the packers kindof blew the game by farve just throwing up a pass and it was intercepted. Then the Eagles marched down the field and scored the winning field goal.

Yep what a game,i had to cut out and i didn't know the score untill i woke up lol

Eagles did well to come from behind..

Will be looking forward to the next games.

I'm looking at a Colts v Panthers final

Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I like the Colts and the Eagles.

Colts will be looking to get back at the Pats after a late win earlier in the season. That win in the regular season by the pats over the colts ended the Colts undefeated streak.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i liked the games over the weekend. I just thought it was upseting to see the way farve just threw up the ball and it seemed like he didnt even care.

My favorite of the weekend was the Panthers and the Rams, this had so much emotion that it was great to watch. I was on the edge of my seat the whole entrie time. Good game by both teams

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I liked the green bay game it was a hard fought battle just like everybody else who is a green bay fan i hated the way it wnet down

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
im not sure who will win now....after hearing everthing on sportscenter about each team its hard to decided who will win...all i know is that im gooing to have a hella good time watching theses games

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i hear everybody is going with the colts but i actually am starting to like the Pats defense....especailly at home and in the cold. The Colts are in indoor team and wont be used to the cold like the Pats

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well only a few days to go now so we havn't long to find out.

Ben

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
im prretty exicted for those games...im going to sit down and watch these games from beginning to end

Ben

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
eagles have good news as troy vincent pro bowl cornerback will play in the championship games

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
hurtful news to the colts

slot WR Stockley may not play this sunday due to his child having porblems in the hospital. He will only play if his son gets better.

Also TE Marcus pollard might not play also due to a injury.

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Things are getting interesting now,anymore news on the Panthers?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Davis (quad) is expected to practice Friday for the first time this week. Coach John Fox says this Davis will be a game-time decision.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join