It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Road to the Superbowl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I like Cotls, Rams, Pats, and Green Bay

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've got to give credit to the Panthers.

They played perfect ball last Saturday night. Both sides of the ball they were tremendous.

Ben

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They are going ot have to play another perfrect game in order to be one of the most dangerous teams in football

Ben

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The road for the patriots and the titans game is going to go through a sheet of ice, with game time temperatures predictated to be below zero as players are doing every thing possible for them to stay warm. Is this going to effect Steve's calf?

TRD

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The games commence today and they are going to hard games,im still going for the panthers and kansas to get through.

Ben

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
WHAT A DAY in the first day of the division playoffs- as the panters upset the rams in double overtime, and as the patriot beat the titans at home in the feezing cold

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yesss who called it,guess i was right..

The Carolina Panthers outlasted the favoured St Louis Rams in an amazing play-off game on Saturday to reach the NFC Championship.

Quarterback Jake Delhomme, with the Panthers facing a third and 14 on their own 31 yard line, hit Steve Smith with a pass and the wide receiver ran for more than 50 yards to score the game-winning touchdown in a 29-23 victory.

St Louis had appeared to be going in for a clinching score near the end of the first overtime but Marc Bulger, who was trying to get his team into field goal range, was intercepted by Ricky Manning.

The Rams then hit the Panthers behind the line of scrimmage on their first two plays as the overtime expired.

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The First over-time was somethinge sle when both teams missed makeable field goals. It was a drama filled game as you coudl tell when the benches went crazy when the oppositte teams missed a field goal.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
you have to member that the panthers are the cardaic cats

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In bone-chilling conditions, Vinatieri kicked a 46-yard field goal with 4:06 remaining to lift the New England Patriots to a 17-14 victory over the Tennessee Titans in the AFC divisional playoffs.

Seems like NE were a bit lucky to get through anyone watch the game??

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
yea i did... i dont think it was lucky the titans had an opportunity to get a field goal or even a td but the titans couldnt hold onto the ball on 4th and 13 they had a drop pass

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok as i didn't see the game it sounds like they blew it.

I only read one article on it..

So what do you reckon for today's games?

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Colts and the Packers

I like the Packers even though they have lost 5 straight agaisnt the eagles when the eagles are at home. But all streaks
have to come to an end at some point

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Colts and the Packers

I like the Packers even though they have lost 5 straight agaisnt the eagles when the eagles are at home. But all streaks
have to come to an end at some point

Yeah i agree that is going to be a tough game..

I still fancy KC to win though,i think they will just do enough to win but i suppose we shall have to wait and see.

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The COlts start the game off with a bang on the opening drive manning hit stokly over the middle for a 29 yard TD pass

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
The COlts start the game off with a bang on the opening drive manning hit stokly over the middle for a 29 yard TD pass

They started already?

I didn't know that.

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
yea the game started at 1 pm eastern time. The Cheifs are drving right back on there openeing drive. The Cheifs pouned teh colts the whoel drive, and had an opportunity to score but holmes slipped on his way to the endzone and oculdnt score, so they settle for a Feild Goal score 7-3 Colts

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
yea i see that i found a site that does live stats.

Holmes got over 50 yrds on there first drive...nice

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The colts are looing great again as Manning hit Harrison on the long ball, and they are in scorin postion and scored with edge on a 12 yard running play score 14-3 colts

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Looks like the colts are rampant at the moment manning has thrown nearly 100 yrds already..

KC have got to sort it out otherwise they are going to get stuffed...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join