It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Someone mentioned radiation and magnetic fields on the Moon? I believe Reiner Gamma is one of the "anomalies" you guys identified...

Moon umbrellas a safe haven for explorers
Magnetic shields, like the Reiner Gamma, escape solar and cosmic radiation
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The lunar surface is a harsh landscape; a bone-dry expanse of impact-pummelled rock whose "seas" have long been known as a misnomer. The only precipitation is in the form of solar and cosmic radiation that gradually darkens the dust and corrupts the cells of any astronauts present.

This is one of the reasons why the Moon might be a nice to place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Yet there is some hope for future explorers...

Yet amidst this hostile landscape a number of safer havens exist where the lunar surface escapes much of this radiation. One such benign feature, named Reiner Gamma, lies on the moon’s Earth facing side and is marked by a 37-mile-long (60 km) bright swirl and one of the strongest magnetic fields found on the lunar surface.

Esa / Space-x
This 3D anaglyph image shows the Reiner Gamma Formation, a totally flat area consisting of much brighter material than the surrounding dark mare. The formation provides a safe haven from the moon's sleet of radiation.

“The Moon presently has no global magnetic field similar to the Earth's. The observed fields [such as that at Reiner Gamma] are caused by permanent magnetization of parts of the lunar crust,” said Lon Hood of the University of Arizona.

These isolated pockets of lunar magnetism were discovered in the early 1970’s by lunar-orbiting spacecraft and their formation is thought to be as dramatic as their appearance.

This also has implications for potential mining operations...

Reiner Gamma’s magnetic shield also channels the solar ions it does divert into narrow regions surrounding the feature, another boon for human exploration.

“This would concentrate solar wind hydrogen and helium-3 locally which might be beneficial to increase the efficiency of mining these for resource applications,” Hood said. Helium-3 is a light isotope of helium carried in the solar wind and is a potential fuel for efficient and non-polluting nuclear fusion. The hydrogen would also be essential to the manufacture of water for a lunar outpost.

Only a spacecraft on the surface will be able to definitively reveal the method of Reiner Gamma’s formation. Until then, future lunar orbiters such as NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and India’s Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft will undertake further analysis of this unusual feature.

Can't wait for that new data!
Hopefully we'll get some better pictures too like the amazing ones coming in as we speak from Mars like this...

Layering In Exhumed Crater at Meridiani
hiroc.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow, that's very clear, SotR.

Is Hi-Rise your site?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
In appreciation for Zorgon's continuous efforts, which reflect the ATS motto of "Deny Ignorance" by virtue of exploring every possible detail, I am glad to announce that Zorgon has been awarded 100,000 ATS POINTS, and we have asked him to lead the effort to put together the definitive ATS Compendium of Moon Picture Anomalies for possible publication on the permanent "Main Site Content Page".

This is the first time I have had a chance to get back to this thread since Christmas... Let me tell you... the MIB's have NOTHING on the wife..

I am humbled by this award... thank you...

When I started getting involved with the John Lear moon picture thread I did so for fun and diversion... since then it has led me places I am still not sure I want to go... and has almost become a obsession...

However I have not been alone in preparing all the finds and information. There are several on the site here who are part of the "inner circle" and spend many hours researching the leads. For various reasons they wish to remain in the background, but I am sure many out there know who they are by now
Since this started they have become good friends and in some cases counselors. Since John discovered that I too live in Las Vegas we have become good friends as a direct result of the threads.

Now is there a better place in the world to lead this quest from?

The award of points shows us that we really are on to something. Where this will lead or how much we will actually discover is still open... but the quest has taken hold of the imagination of many. [All I have to do is look at the number of views that the two threads have gotten since this started a few months ago.]

It is a shame that there is no system available to "share the wealth". The points in themselves are not the important thing, what matters is the recognition... and that is shared by the group.

Since this started I have received many U2U's from the silent majority who for whatever reason do not wish to post openly. Those letters have been a prime motivator to me personally as I know the interest is out there... and you may be surprised, there have been several helpful ones from "the other side"

And lastly I need to thank those of you out there who have passed along the information that makes it possible to keep on top of this... You know who you are...

Mark... I will start the work on the Compendium this week. I have free time now until Jan 2, 2007. After that I will be busy for a few months and only be able to spend a few hours in the evenings working on maintaining the thread. I have lots of material though that we have been assembling. There has been so much data last few weeks that it is hard for many to keep up...even me.

Thanks for the outline of what you are looking for as I have never done one before... and thanks for the recognition!

Just a last note to all involved...

For years I have seen the same old anomalies floating around, like Hoagland's "Castle" Those few blurry pictures that have no independent verification have managed to fuel a conspiracy theory for decades...books have been written, they show up on almost every UFO and anomaly website, and countless lectures abound...

Yet in the last few months here we have fond MANY really good "anomalies" and a strong supporting case... so I am sure this can go a long way...

The existence of the color photos alone that have been released, thought they were taken in 1994 [and with 11 bands in 1:2 resolution] are just now surfacing... That one fact means something is up. The various official sources on Clementine all tell different stories with one NASA report stating that its still out there and they hope to make contact with it again (this we will go into later]

In all those years... and with all those supporters[followers] that Hoagland has gathered... I never once saw one person question just where is the cable that holds up the "Castle" nine miles above the moon... ATTACHED TO!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone and thanks for the support!

Now back to the QUEST

The Game is afoot....

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros
Up is north.

Thought so wanted to be sure... can you do the "switch" to cover the north wall? After all that is the location of the main operation. [The John Lear picture is looking at the North wall]

There is some evidence of airbrushing what look to be roads. But they are very hard to make out because you can only see them where they have been cut into the rock. I checked the shaded relief, there was no ridge where I found them.

A note on roads...
I have heard it said many times that you cannot see roads in moon images. Yet I have seen many on Earth satellite images. While google earth has its uses, there are other sources available [though not always free]... I am going to post a photo here at the end I want you all to look at. But I think everyone is forgetting a few major points here.

A) Why would you spend a lot of time and money carving out roads? Though in the mine to move machinery you would, but there are no right of ways up there to worry about... why not take the easiest route that requires the least effort? Like the clip of the dirt road I posted from Earth... that one is on Cape Kennedy launch area, a flat piece of fill land, and yet the road is NOT STRAIGHT...

B) Dirt roads... on the moon the soil is darkened by millenia of solar radiation... when that soil is disturbed by a meteorite you get bright ejecta. Same would apply if you simply drove over the same area long enough, exposing the lighter material beneath. So in my opinion the roads would meander and be lighter that the surrounding area, thus show up fairly well.

As to mapping... we have done that in a few cases... most particularly AS-12-2209. I have traced one road that leads from a tube, around what looks like the edge of a cliff where the road has two sharp angles as if it was built on the edge of a cliff like many we have here in Nevada...then it passes through a rock, continues to one long section that has a neat row of little "lights". The important thing is they lead from one anomaly to another> I will be posting it when its done. Takes a long time to sketch it out...and make it look good...

In the JL Copernicus image we have pointed out a very long straight grade that gently slopes down through most of the C#1 and you can follow it behind a couple of hills and at the left trace it around in a curve and follow it down to the next tier. The testure of the rock is noticably finer than the surounding rock, and its STRAIGHT for miles based on the diameter of the crater. I will review that later today in that thread... but here is the clip from the center of the grade..

The rest of the info on the grade can be found here

landoflegends.us...-4

The photographs are a little tricky. Some of the stitches look very strange because the photos were taken at dawn and dusk respectively. Basically the angle of light changes direction across the stitch line (this is up north of Copernicus.)

Don't forget that the angle of the sun changes drastically from one section of the mosaic to the next. That can be confusing to many when working with the color images. As long as you stay in one section though this won't matter

To those people looking for domes.

Domes?
Hmmmm well domes would show a reflection on the tops, that kinda curve around the dome...

They might also show reflection back to the surrounding rock...

They would also show distortion within the dome, as you are looking through a glass bubble...

Kinda sorta like this....

You will notice the angle of the light in the crater in the upper right. The shadow inside it actually makes a pointer... which just happens to point at the biosphere... You will notice which side of the dome the light is one...
This one meets Yandros' criteria...

You will notice the curved rays emanating from the bright reflection..

You will notice the distorted look of the interior...

You will notice the interior is darker that the surrounding area as if looking through a bubble...

You will notice a radiating "fluorescence" around the base, brightest toward the Sun side...

So

Either this is a real biosphere of about 20 miles in diameter...[based on known crater diameters...]

Or someone at Northwestern U was very creative with photoshop

:shk:

I will post the other issue in the next one...

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You will notice the angle of the light in the crater in the upper right. The shadow inside it actually makes a pointer... which just happens to point at the biosphere... You will notice which side of the dome the light is one...
This one meets Yandros' criteria...

That is one of those pictures made with more than one image, at least three.

I know that I am repeating myself about the direction of the light on the photos, but this photo looks like the left part has the light coming from the top left and the right part of the image has the light coming from the top right, that may be one of the things that makes this a strange picture.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real
Someone mentioned radiation and magnetic fields on the Moon? I believe Reiner Gamma is one of the "anomalies" you guys identified...

Glad you mentioned this...

These isolated pockets of lunar magnetism were discovered in the early 1970’s by lunar-orbiting spacecraft and their formation is thought to be as dramatic as their appearance.

LOL yes dramatic indeed... enough to rip a satellite right out of orbit!!

NASA News Release Nov 6, 2006
...something bizarre happened.
The orbit of PFS-2 rapidly changed shape and distance from the Moon. In 2-1/2 weeks the satellite was swooping to within a hair-raising 6 miles (10 km) of the lunar surface at closest approach. As the orbit kept changing, PFS-2 backed off again, until it seemed to be a safe 30 miles away. But not for long: inexorably, the subsatellite's orbit carried it back toward the Moon. And on May 29, 1972—only 35 days and 425 orbits after its release—PFS-2 crashed.

SOURCE: NASA News Release

BTW Did you all know that Mare Crisium is one of the strongest? Long the home of Glass Domes and other anomalies

This one is a clip from the Lunar Prospector info..

The Principal Investigator for the mission was Dr. Alan Binder. His personal account of the mission "Against all Odds" (published in 2005 by KenPress, ISBN 1-928771-31-9) is highly critical of the bureaucracy of NASA and its contractors.

Kinda like that quote
but here is another...

MAG/ER discovered a small surface anomaly that can do so. This anomaly, about 100 km in diameter, has therefore been referred to as "the smallest known magnetosphere, magnetosheath and bow shock system in the Solar System"

Haven't tracked the location yet.. both clips are from Wikipedia

I REALLY love the following quote, especially the highlight in bold [mine]. This stuff all ties in nicely with Pegasus's ongoing studies of the electrodynamic nature of the Universe...

The lunar magnetic field has been studied indirectly via the natural remanent magnetization of the returned lunar samples, and directly with magnetometers carried to the surface and placed in orbit at low altitude
above the surface on the Apollo 15 and Apollo 16 sub satellites. These measurements reveal widespread lunar magnetism with scale sizes ranging up to many tens of kilometers. The origin of these fields remains a puzzle.
According to one model, there existed an ancient lunar dipole field either generated by an internal dynamo, induced by a strong external field, or acquired during accretion. If this were true, then some trace of this ancient global field might still be present, and it is of some interest to attempt to detect this field.

SOURCE

Now then here is something really interesting...

Another enigma waiting to be solved is the unexpected correlation between individual magnetic anomalies with unusual albedos markings in the antipodal zones -- the markings are lighter in color, and therefore higher in albedo.

Here is a map of the magnetic fields Undo... I think you will appreciate the significance of the shape

SOURCE: MAGNETOMETER / ELECTRON REFLECTOMETER RESULTS

One last one here...this one deals with the "Blue Glass" we found on Farside...

REGIONAL MAPPING OF THE LUNAR CRUSTAL MAGNETIC FIELD:
CORRELATION OF STRONG ANOMALIES WITH CURVILINEAR ALBEDO MARKINGS.

Using the high-resolution regional MAG maps, we report here a close correlation of the strongest individual crustal anomalies with the locations of unusual curvilinear albedo markings (hereafter referred to as “swirls”). This correlation is known in the case of the nearside Reiner Gamma albedo marking from limited mapping ofApollo 16 subsatelliteMAG data (3). However, the LP MAG data are more complete and include low-altitude coverage over several of the more extensive groups of both magnetic anomalies and swirls on the lunar far side. (Added by me:See image below entitled "Blue Glass")

Much more extensive groups of anomalies comparable to or larger in amplitude than the Reiner Gamma anomaly were detected on the lunar far side by both the LP ER and MAG (1). These more extensive groups of anomalies are centered approximately antipodal (diametrically opposite) to young large impact basins including Imbrium, Orientale, Crisium, and Serenitatis (4). Regional maps of the Imbrium and Crisium antipode anomaly concentrations show that the strongest field maxima correlate well with the locations of prominent swirls. In the Imbrium antipode region (Figure 2), the strongest single anomaly has a smoothed amplitude of 23nT at a mean altitude of about 19 km. The anomaly peak is centered approximately on a group of swirls visible in the southern part of the Ingenii basin (5). An even stronger individual anomaly is present in the Crisium antipode region; it has a smoothed amplitude of 26 nT at an altitude of 24 km. Secondary anomalies with amplitudes of 18 and 16 nT are also nearby. This cluster of strong anomalies is centered approximately at 123°E, 23°S on a large group of swirls located on pre-Nectarian terrain just west of the main ejecta facies of the Orientale basin (5).

Undo notice the shape in the center of the b&w image?

The second model(7) argues that the swirls represent exposed silicate materials whose albedos have been selectively preserved via deflection of the solar wind ion bombardment by pre-existing strong crustal magnetic fields. According to this model, optical maturation or “spaceweathering” of exposed silicate surfaces in the inner solar system is at least partly a function of the solar wind ion bombardment. SOURCE LPI 1251 PDF

LOL Sounds like glass making to me!
The area just mentioned above is in the image below...

"Blue Glass" Swirls on the Farside

[edit on 27-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Is Hi-Rise your site?

Oh no, I’m just fascinated by the new images coming in from Mars. I find the Moon well documented for the most part and far less mysterious. If there’s any great discoveries yet to be made I’m pretty sure they won’t be on the Moon.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Principal Investigator for the mission was Dr. Alan Binder. His personal account of the mission "Against all Odds" (published in 2005 by KenPress, ISBN 1-928771-31-9) is highly critical of the bureaucracy of NASA and its contractors.

Kinda like that quote

Why’s that? I think everyone can agree NASA doesn’t always get it right (like any publicly funded government bureaucracy subject to ever changing political whims and the influence of $pecial intere$t group$) but often times they do… if they didn’t you wouldn’t have all these pictures to look at and ATS might not be such a fun place for you now would it?

I REALLY love the following quote, especially the highlight in bold [mine].

According to one model, there existed an ancient lunar dipole field either generated by an internal dynamo, induced by a strong external field, or acquired during accretion.

Why’s that? These all describe NATURAL processes.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A New Critter Found behind a Mask

Here's the original color picture. It's from the "gold area" of Aristarchus crater region.

This is what's behind the color picture

And this was the Mask used to hide and change the appearance of what was behind the color image so that once the color was applied, it would look like what you see in the first image

Here's the big picture it was taken out of:
thestargates.com...

[edit on 27-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real These all describe NATURAL processes.

I am on the same page with you here SOTR. In EU (Electric Universe) Theory strong electrical discharges may at one time have occurred on the Lunar surface. Indications exist for heavier ores deep under the surface such as reports of the Moon ringing like a bell when struck. A strong electrical discharge could permanently magnetize these areas under the surface.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saviour Of The Real
Oh no, I’m just fascinated by the new images coming in from Mars.

Oh yes? Well I really don't want to drag Mars into this thread...its already crowded in here...

But hey its Christmas so how about just one little one. I think this one is much better than the "Golf Ball"
MSS M03 03865

looks like the entrance to the interior of Barsoom... It even has a transit tube that starts at the top rim and spirals down into the depths... Matyas labeled this one...

"Seal of Barsoom"

[edit on 28-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyassuch as reports of the Moon ringing like a bell when struck.

Like a Cosmic Gong huh?

Hmmm ...shouldn't but gonna ( I can always blame it on the egg nog tomorrow) Have a couple questions here...

A) WHO heard it ringing... and
B) How did they hear it ringing if there is no atmosphere?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyassuch as reports of the Moon ringing like a bell when struck.

Like a Cosmic Gong huh?

Hmmm ...shouldn't but gonna ( I can always blame it on the egg nog tomorrow) Have a couple questions here...

I’m glad you asked, there seems to be a LOT of misconception about this.

A) WHO heard it ringing... and

Short answer: nobody

B) How did they hear it ringing if there is no atmosphere?

With instruments (seismometers) left on the moon that were "listening" to moonquakes and transmitting the data back to the Earth…

OLD ANALYSIS:

rst.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Below are seismic records (seismograms) obtained by the Passive Seismic Experiment. The top two are produced when a spent Saturn IV-B casing was forced to crash on the Moon and when a LM (left behind as the CSM returns to Earth) was allowed to decay in orbit and hit the Moon. The bottom two records are of natural (and small; magnitudes of 2 or less) moonquakes from the interior.

All these records differ from those associated with terrestrial earthquakes in lacking S (secondary or shear) waves. They also last for much longer than earthquakes - up to an hour, as though the Moon were "ringing" like a bell. The bulk of the moonquakes originate from depths of 600 km or more (attributed to the seismic signals bouncing back and forth in the low velocity surface layers [ejecta blanket]). They tend to occur in swarms associated both with preferred spatial locations and specific time intervals (probably accounted for by stresses induced by terrestrial tidal forces).

Seismometers at Apollo 12, 14, 15, and 16 continued to operate for years, providing a wealth of data about the Moon's interior. One model for that interior is shown in this diagram:

Note the two velocity discontinuities at about 20 and 60 km. Velocities within this interval are consistent with anorthosites. The higher velocities deeper than 60 km are associated with a proposed pyroxene-olivine upper mantle. Velocities between 4 and 20 km are indicative of a fractured basaltic flow sequence responding to load pressure. The shallow velocities (lower left inset) are attributed to the lunar ejecta blanket units discussed on the preceding page, overlain by comminuted regolith.

NEW ANALYSIS:

Moonquakes
science.nasa.gov...

There are at least four different kinds of moonquakes: (1) deep moonquakes about 700 km below the surface, probably caused by tides; (2) vibrations from the impact of meteorites; (3) thermal quakes caused by the expansion of the frigid crust when first illuminated by the morning sun after two weeks of deep-freeze lunar night; and (4) shallow moonquakes only 20 or 30 kilometers below the surface.

The first three were generally mild and harmless. Shallow moonquakes on the other hand were doozies. Between 1972 and 1977, the Apollo seismic network saw twenty-eight of them; a few "registered up to 5.5 on the Richter scale," says Neal. A magnitude 5 quake on Earth is energetic enough to move heavy furniture and crack plaster.

Furthermore, shallow moonquakes lasted a remarkably long time. Once they got going, all continued more than 10 minutes. "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says.

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge—it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.

Make sense?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, the Grey's are within there making it Earth like, I think Terraforming would be the right word. They are doing quite a bit in our Solar System like this.

I will say you are all doing a good job, maybe you will even have the honor of being the ones to prove what I have tried to tell humans for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

Yes Zorgon, the Bell does toll.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, of course, the boogey man is always there, everpresent, working his mischievous deeds just out of reach of our senses. But until we return the most we can claim we know is we may or may not be looking at cheese.

So, after that beautiful presentation SOTR made, where should we look for the source of magnetic anomalies? The mare basalts? I would start there first and work my way down.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So that's the way you want to play huh?

I found a nice Martian crater that leads to the interior and was nice enough to post it for ya since you prefer Mars anomalies... and not even a comment... rather you want to talk about Moon Chimes...

Well while we are on Matyas' favorite subject... Plasma Space Lightning

I want to know how NASA manages to keep lightning from striking the highest point...

And just what is causing the glow around the shuttle. I read a NASA report on LEO charging and they talk about electromagnetic shielding on the ISS... do they have that on shuttles now too?

Hmmm very interesting indeed...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That is one of those pictures made with more than one image, at least three.
I know that I am repeating myself about the direction of the light on the photos, but this photo looks like the left part has the light coming from the top left and the right part of the image has the light coming from the top right, that may be one of the things that makes this a strange picture.

Hmmm so which is it? Three? Or two? Your right though you tend to repeat yourself on light and shadows a lot, and I do believe that can be confusing to some people... So perhaps a little more of a detailed look will help solve your confusion.

So for all those who do not quite understand...

It is in fact two sections, made by separate passes. The joining line is clearly visible. As the Satellite orbits on each scan path, the Moon is also moving around the Earth. As these pictures were taken over several weeks, it is only natural that the angle of the sun would be different in passes... sometimes its almost opposite as in this case.

However the issue is whether or not we can make a case for this being a glass biosphere. Below I have added some lines to the dome image that shows...
A) the separation line
B) the angle of light...oops forgot the arrow head... but ArMap got that part right..
C) the curved reflection on the right side of the dome, consistant with the angle of the light
D) the radiating reflection along the bottom edge back onto the rock. It actually helps that the Sun is from both sides in this case

E) The glint off the glass in two spots on the left side of the dome
There is more as Undo mentioned earlier to see in this image, but those are the key points right now...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, the Grey's are within there making it Earth like, I think Terraforming would be the right word. They are doing quite a bit in our Solar System like this.

I will say you are all doing a good job, maybe you will even have the honor of being the ones to prove what I have tried to tell humans for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

Yes Zorgon, the Bell does toll.

So ummm just where did you say you were from exactly?. And if the Grey's are inside as you say... that would mean its hollow... maybe that's why it resonates so long... must get noisy inside.

:bash:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Zorgon, I saw the apple too. I like Mars, I really do. The Moon, however, is much closer, and it is likely we can dig up more info on it than Mars for a few more years.

As you are well aware of I make it a point to chase down leads supporting the EU Theory. The Moon has many more natural anomalies on the surface that provide a geologic record for ancient activities in our solar system because it is uneroded, pristine, and close enough for ease of study.

If we could find out how the electromagnetic engine of the solar system works we stand to be able to boost manmade activities in space with an enormous amount of power. Already my CELA system contained enough foresight taking advantage of long surface screen grounds and deep grounds far below the surface. Then the resulting nested stacked double torrodial magnetic field for habitation appeared even more of a reality when new attention was drawn to the existence of anomalous activity within the Moon's pre-existant magnetic fields.

These are all very important contributions to ensuring humans maintain a permanent presence in space. And that is why we are here, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Interesting images zorgon.

One of the better conspiracy topics. We don't know what's going on, but it's fun to speculate.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join