It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The super psychics of china...well now lets see.

Firstly, the word "Psychic" has the same bad taste these days as does "Conspiracy"....its the WORD that makes people skeptical....

please look it up an do some reading, perticularly the GOUVENMENT FUNDED INSITUTE OF SUPER PSYCHICS in china....

And the banned meditation to enhance these "powers of sorts"..QI GONG....(obviously George Lucas has some off the wall interests...Qi Gong Jin?...yoda is from YOTA and the jedi..all existed in some ancient society whose name i forget).

and as for humans being able to effect things at the quantum level....get a book called

CONSCIOUS ACTS OF CREATION...by William A. Tillar PH.D, Walter E. Dibble Jr PH.D, Michael J. Kohane PH.D.

That will help you with your facts (and i HONESTLY don't mean that in a codisending way, I honestly mean...IT WILL HELP YOU WITH SOME FACTS)

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The proof was shown on the video i previously mention...Sacred geometry..... but im going to see what can be found on the web now..

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anomic of Nihilism
nice post
lots of good points there.

---
many people waste time critizising others when they could use that time to do a research about

----

THe earth is undergoing some big changes, people are already seeing it, still they dont want to realize it becuase of some normal human fear of change. as time goes on we will see these changes more and more frequently. Global warming a very important issue.
----

this is our chance to save the world, we can be heros, we just got to stand up and wake people up and do the most that we can to stand up for our beliefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
not a brilliant write up on the subject but here's something to read whilst i look some more..

woops sorry bout that ...forgot this part

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"We can be heros"...heheh that made me chuckle, but i know EXACTLY what you meen......and its not just GLOBAL warming, thats just a distraction to steer us away from whats REALLY happening....and people would REALLY panic if they new they couldnt do anything to help...

SOLAR WARMING

all i've got to say is .....uh oh

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
More SUPER PSYCHICS info....

thats the last Super Pychics link im gonna post as it gives you the general idea and based on that, people can do there own research if they chose.....

I don't wanna steal the thread an all

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Anomic of Nihilism

wow, I never heard of solar warming. I have to start doing some research on it. Thanks. What do you think we humans should do to maybe save uorselves from the things we can and what do you think will happen in these next years?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What utter drivle, I cant believe a post like this gets so many responses from people.

This topic belongs in collaborative writing as its pure fiction and people here must wake up to anyone with fanciful claims with absolutely no backup.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Seriously do, most of the stuff im agueing is scientific fact....do some research dude...

and wether you believe AA or not....MEDITATION IS DAMNED GOOD FOR YA....

Yer came here, wrote some negativity, so you obviously need to center yourself a little.. (and hell, **I** dont even know what that means..but at least im willing to listen an do some research.........YOU??)

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anomic of Nihilism

Dont even waste time with people like mazzrot, time is sacred

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

So you are saying that I can't have an opinion, can't challenge OUTRAGEOUS claims because I spend about 6 hours a day keeping this forum clean for you members? Please.

Outrageous to you, it is always important to identify subjective claims my friend. And you made the choice to moderate, it wasn't forced upon you, don't act like it was. Maybe I have grown accustomed to the many other forums out there, but I thought moderators were supposed to moderate and lead discussion into civilized thought and response, not go out of their way to slander others beliefs.

Now, back to the topic.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What should we do???? CHRIST KNOWS, so lets go ask him...(that was a joke by the way)..

But seriously, i dont know, all I CAN/AM doing is educating my self with LOTS AN LOTS of info....I download a STUPID amout of documentaries and have actually spent 100s on dvds..lectures,conferences etc. and 100s on books....ALL SINCE SEPTEMBER 2005....all started with one book...THE HARMONIC CONQUEST OF SPACE..by BRUCE CATHIE. Mainstream science is only JUST admiting what this GENIUS of a man has been saying for decades (4 to be exact). A MUST READ FOR ANYONE WITH GREY MATTER BETWEEN THERE EARS.

Richard hoaglands hyperdimentional physics idea is astouding....(and remeber just cos a guy says a FEW things strange DOESNT MEAN ITS ALL CRAP, YOU'LL DO YOUR SELF OUT OF KNOWLEDGE BY RIDICULING ALL INFO)

The interenet is obviously at everyones disposel, the LARGEST GOD DAMN LIBRARY IN THE WORLD.....NO EXCUSE TO BE UNEDUCATED UNLESS YOU ARE BLIND..(which all to often..metaphorically..self induced)..

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice way to quote 1 part of the exchange, even though you were answered.

Originally posted by Mindzi

So you are saying that I can't have an opinion, can't challenge OUTRAGEOUS claims because I spend about 6 hours a day keeping this forum clean for you members? Please.

Outrageous to you, it is always important to identify subjective claims my friend. And you made the choice to moderate, it wasn't forced upon you, don't act like it was. Maybe I have grown accustomed to the many other forums out there, but I thought moderators were supposed to moderate and lead discussion into civilized thought and response, not go out of their way to slander others beliefs.

Now, back to the topic.

The original:

Way to turn this thread into a matter of personal feuds moderator, very nicely played. In no way did Alien Agenda say, "come in here and attack me on my character, past posts, and personal beliefs" if he did say that somewhere, please, point it out.

OK:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice "moderation".

Oh and by the way, your signature contains the statement "Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn." Guess you fall in that category hmmm?

I may have to amend that to, "Don't listen to everything you read on the Internet just because you want it to be so." Bah, it means the same.

Just keeping it real. I hope some here can keep it REAL.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"Dont even waste time with people like mazzrot, time is sacred"

VERY well said my friend...

You know.. one of the GREATEST things about the internet is that people from all over the world can banter an have a chat. HELL, we as the GLOBAL BRAIN could,just might be...a force to be reckoned with.

In England, the internet community has already been able to bringf THE BANKS TO ITS KNEES with regard to their ILLEGAL bank charges....(although some have started charging £10 a month per account if you have less than £1500...to cover there losses..WHICH WAS FLIPPIN THEFT ANYWAY.)

sorry...went off on one there

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I never thought about it but yeah the internet is the biggest library in the world. I agree 100% with you Anomic. The information is out there.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I responded to what I felt like needed responding to. Honestly I am tired of cluttering up a perfectly good thread, if you feel like you need to justify yourself more, my u2u box is open.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ANYWAY.....

Where is Alien Agenda gone....?

Now that we've chased off the antagonists, Ill like to find out exactly what AA can bring to the table.....

So come back an chat dude.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
"Dont even waste time with people like mazzrot, time is sacred"

VERY well said my friend...

Even though his siggy reads, "Ignorance kills. Save yourself and others." Who decides who is saved? Those that agree with you? What about those that challenge what you WANT to believe?

You know.. one of the GREATEST things about the internet is that people from all over the world can banter an have a chat. HELL, we as the GLOBAL BRAIN could,just might be...a force to be reckoned with.

Thinking would go a LONG way to that aim.

Oops, I'm "bashing" again.

Bad mod.

*spank*

I'll stop thinking now.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I responded to what I felt like needed responding to. Honestly I am tired of cluttering up a perfectly good thread, if you feel like you need to justify yourself more, my u2u box is open.

Nice try dude, you are the one calling me out, in the forum is where I'll respond. All will see.

Bad mod part 2.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
ANYWAY.....

Where is Alien Agenda gone....?

Now that we've chased off the antagonists, Ill like to find out exactly what AA can bring to the table.....

So come back an chat dude.

I agree, AA you are needed in the thread, please report.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join