It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Mindzi

Originally posted by intrepid
Nice way to quote 1 part of the exchange, even though you were answered.

I responded to what I felt like needed responding to. Honestly I am tired of cluttering up a perfectly good thread, if you feel like you need to justify yourself more, my u2u box is open.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Mindzi]

Nice try dude, you are the one calling me out, in the forum is where I'll respond. All will see.

Bad mod part 2.

I stand by my previous post.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Intrepid, why are you being so..well..you know....stop it.

Challanging views is no problem, its there way in which its done that shouts volumes.

read the post back tomorrow maybe, defferent frame of mind an all, i can debate as well as the next person..(and no the next person is not drunk or half alseep)... but at no point...EVER..ANY WHERE. IN DISCUSSIONS LIKE THESE...do people need to be put down unles they were being arse-holes, which no one was...exept the people doing the put downs.

So hey, challege away, the ampitheater is open, just use the dummy weapons instead of the real ones eh?

Cool, I'm glad we have some "ooom" in the place now

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi

I stand by my previous post.

You are actually right. Nice abuse of the rules. I'll live by that, I have no choice. Care to find a venue where we can discuss this in public?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Would I be getting static if I wasn't a staff member?

This isn't ATS policy, just my OWN thoughts.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Even though his siggy reads, "Ignorance kills. Save yourself and others." Who decides who is saved? Those that agree with you? What about those that challenge what you WANT to believe?

Dude, if anything happens that A SAVING type situation is in order... I ain't got time to change your mind, hopefully by the "saving" time, you'll realise that hey..this aint really the time to debate stuff....

but at the moment, where cool, so yeah, go ahead, say what yer gotta say...
no ones got a problem with you saying stuff, just the way its said/written...

No beef, just making a point

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
"Dont even waste time with people like mazzrot, time is sacred"

VERY well said my friend...

There are 3 sides to a story not two. One side's opinion, the other side's opinion then then the truth. Taking into account all I've read from both sides of the story, my belief is that the truth weighs heavily upon Mazzroth's opinion on this one:

Originally posted by mazzroth
What utter drivle, I cant believe a post like this gets so many responses from people.

This topic belongs in collaborative writing as its pure fiction and people here must wake up to anyone with fanciful claims with absolutely no backup.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by mazzroth]

Although I wouldn't put it in that wording, I tend to agree.

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You are actually right. Nice abuse of the rules. I'll live by that, I have no choice. Care to find a venue where we can discuss this in public?

REMEMBER....DUMMY SWORDS GUYS......

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

REMEMBER....DUMMY SWORDS GUYS......

I'll take that as a "no" then.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Which part exactly are you talking about???

we've discussed a small variety of stuff here, and the last to pages have been genoral..erm..discussion.

which is the EXACT part that you consider drivel...hmmm?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

why, cant haddle a dummy sword...heh...HUH!!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am at a loss as to understand why people are still trying to figure this out..

This method unlike the meditation in the Proof Positive thread, WON'T work with anything less than VERY high end speakers. You can use the best software in the world, but if you don't have the HARDWARE (i.e. speakers) everything else, including whether or not this actually works is a moot point.

This is the point you need to understand, so read it carefully.

Your average PC speakers WILL NOT transmit the frequency that AA wants you to listen to. It does not matter if you see the graphic on the screen saying it is playing, the speakers simply wont transmit it.

Why are there 4 pages on this, seriously..

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

why, cant haddle a dummy sword...heh...HUH!!

Sorry but I only haddle(sic) English.

I'm sure that you will tell me that you spelleed that wrong on purpose though.

Still didn't answer my question though. No surprise.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Woops, slight spelling error.

and dont be silly, of course ill meet you some where in public to have a debate about challanging peoples beliefs, if youREALLY havent got anything better to do...got money for the plane ticket...(you WERE doing the offering out, an i could REALLY do with a holiday )

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And thanks to a few, this thread is basically ruined. AA, I would be glad to discuss the topic with you through U2U, in a civilized open minded approach of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LOOKS LIKE THE BLEEDING X-MEN CONVENTION IN HERE....

And HANK McCOY.....as dicussed B4, the frequency output is not needed

WIKI Definition

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

I have consulted the grays and have received new information in the form of another technique that will make it easier to contact the stream and have alien comms. 32 other dimensions all observing the great experiment know as “earth”.

What humans also need to understand that there is a wonderful revolution\evolution underway with humans, you will all experience a conscious shift that will usher in a NEW AGE of enlightenment and prosperity for all of humanity. To help usher in this new age will be humans that are given certain jobs and to accompany these jobs they are given gifts.

AA what do we evolve into or is this a mind expansion or technique to see other dimentions?
What did the aliens tell you we would evolve into?
please explain these "gifts" in more detail... pointed ears? lol

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And thanks to a few, this thread is basically ruined. AA, I would be glad to discuss the topic with you through U2U, in a civilized open minded approach of course.

And again I concur with Mindzi.

AA, I don't claim to believe or disbelieve what you say, but unlike some, I dont claim to know when something is "Drivel" or "untrue"..(and these "certain" people have as little proof of it being false as being true, so thats just the side they lent to).

I myself would be interested to here what you have to say.... so feel free to send me a U2U, and you can make it as personal or as generic as you like. im always willing to listen.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

LOOKS LIKE THE BLEEDING X-MEN CONVENTION IN HERE....

And HANK McCOY.....as dicussed B4, the frequency output is not needed

WIKI Definition

Actually, AA has expressed repeatedly that the frequency IS needed. He is even trying to state that SPEAKERS aren't needed because the computer ITSELF will create the tone without speakers.

This is typical AA. When your methods are systematically debunked, change the method until you reach a point as to provide a method that is unprovable.

So far, everything he has put out there in regards to this tone, which is an essential part of this method, has been dismissed.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo_infowarrior
Anomic of Nihilism

Dont even waste time with people like mazzrot, time is sacred

HAHAHAH I have to laugh, some people are as gullible as Forrest Gump and although i tossed up with the idea of not responding to that I must point out...

There is a list of people claiming to "Know" the truth and this includes people like Hoagland, Greer, Maxwell, Icke, Burisch, Sereda, Tsarion, Agnew, Cooper, Horn, Daniels and Leer but isn't just restricted to this bunch and guess what ? They are selling books

Im betting that you wouldn't even be a decent fictional writer as all this storyline has been done to death!.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Now that we've chased off the antagonists, Ill like to find out exactly what AA can bring to the table.....

Stop making your opinion about whose the protagonist or antagonist. It's all opinion and no fact. Just like your super psychic links.

STAY ON TASK NOW!

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Dracotic]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join